|Perry Jones III||$1,129,200|
|Sebastian Telfair (waived)||$915,243|
Quick: Over the cap and luxury-tax threshold.
- Mid-Level: $2,105,000 (Anthony Morrow)
- Bi-Annual: $2,077,000
- Trade Exception (Hasheem Thabeet, expiring 8/26/15) — $1,250,000
- Trade Exception (Lance Thomas, expiring 1/5/16) — $915,243
- Trade Exception (Ish Smith, expiring 2/19/16) — $861,405
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Russell Westbrook, D.J. Augustin
SG: Andre Roberson, Dion Waiters, Anthony Morrow, Jeremy Lamb
SF: Kyle Singler, Perry Jones III, Kevin Durant (injured)
PF: Serge Ibaka, Nick Collison, Steve Novak
C: Enes Kanter, Mitch McGary, Steven Adams (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Billy Donovan (five years at roughly $30 million, starting for the 2015/16 season, final season a team option)
- Sam Presti — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations and General Manager
- Troy Weaver — Vice President of Basketball Operations and Assistant General Manager
- Maurizio Gherarini — Senior Advisor/International Affairs
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-18 protected, top 15 protected in 2016 and 2017, otherwise converts to 2017 and 2019 second-rounders) to Philadelphia 76ers (Dion Waiters, Timofey Mozgov, JaVale McGee).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Sacramento Kings (Hilton Armstrong, Ish Smith).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-35 protected, unprotected in 2018) from Memphis Grizzlies (Ryan Gomes).
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder (lottery protected through 2020, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) to Utah Jazz (Enes Kanter). Pick will convey two years after Thunder obligation to Philadelphia 76ers.
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Detroit Pistons (Reggie Jackson).
- 6/26/14 — Selected Mitch McGary (21st) and Josh Huestis (29th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Semaj Christon (2014-55th) from the Charlotte Hornets for cash.
- 6/30/14 — Declined a team option on Grant Jerrett but issued a qualifying offer to make him restricted.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Sebastian Telfair to a one-year, $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 7/13/14 — Signed Mitch McGary to a $6.8 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/15/14 — Signed Grant Jerrett to a $3.9 million, four-year contract.
- 7/15/14 — Signed Anthony Morrow to a three-year, $10.0 million contract (third season non-guaranteed).
- 7/15/14 — Traded Thabo Sefolosha (sign and trade), the rights to Georgios Printezis and $550k to the Atlanta Hawks for the rights to Sofoklis Schortsanitis.
- 8/26/14 — Traded Hasheem Thabeet and $100,000 to the Philadelphia 76ers for a protected 2015 second-rounder (top-55 protected).
- 9/29/14 — Invited Lance Thomas to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $948k minimum contract.
- 9/29/14 — Invited Michael Jenkins to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/29/14 — Invited Richard Solomon to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/29/14 — Invited Talib Zanna to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/22/14 — Picked up the fourth-year option on Jeremy Lamb.
- 10/22/14 — Picked up the fourth-year option on Perry Jones III.
- 10/22/14 — Picked up the third-year option on Steven Adams.
- 10/22/14 — Picked up the third-year option on Andre Roberson.
- 11/7/14 — Signed Ish Smith to a one-year, $923k non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 1/5/15 — Traded Lance Thomas to New York Knicks and a protected first-rounder to Cleveland Cavaliers for Dion Waiters.
- 2/3/15 — Signed Nick Collison to a two-year, $7.5 million extension.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Reggie Jackson to Detroit Pistons and Kendrick Perkins, Grant Jerrett, a 2017 protected first-rounder and the rights to Tibor Pleiss to Utah Jazz for D.J. Augustin, Kyle Singler, Steve Novak and Enes Kanter.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Ish Smith, a 2015 second-rounder (Philadelphia), $801k and the rights to Latavious Williams to Oklahoma City Thunder for a 2016 second-rounder (Sacramento).
Waived Players: Michael Jenkins, Richard Solomon, Talib Zanna, Sebastian Telfair
- None, although the team still has the rights to New York Knicks Coach Derek Fisher.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Josh Huestis (2014-29th)
- Second-rounders: Semaj Christon (2014-55th), Alex Abrines (2013-32nd), DeVon Hardin (2008-50th), Yotam Halperin (2006-53rd), Sofoklis Schortsanitis (2003-34th), Szymon Szewczyk (2003-35th), Paccelis Morlende (2003-50th), Abdul Shamsid-Deen (1990-53rd)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $550k to Atlanta Hawks (Thabo Sefolosha); $100k to Philadelphia 76ers (Hasheem Thabeet); $801k to New Orleans Pelicans (Ish Smith), $250k to Toronto Raptors (Luke Ridnour) — $1,599,000 remaining.
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Available. Eligible players include Kevin Durant and Nick Collison.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/5/15)