Chicago Bulls Team Salary
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: None
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $3,376,000
- Bird: Jimmy Butler (restricted, re-signing), Nazr Mohammed
- Early Bird: Mike Dunleavy (re-signing)
- Non-Bird: Aaron Brooks
First-Round Player Options: Doug McDermott (third-year), Tony Snell (fourth-year)
Amnesty: Used on Carlos Boozer.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Bobby Portis with the 22nd pick in the draft.
- 6/29/15 — Kirk Hinrich opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/29/15 — Tendered Jimmy Butler a qualifying offer and a maximum qualifying offer.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to sign an estimated five-year, $90.2 million deal, final season a player option.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to sign an estimated three-year, $15.0 million deal, final season partially guaranteed.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Bobby Portis (2015-22nd)
- Second-rounders: Tadija Dragicevic (2008-53rd), Milovan Rakovic (2007-60th), Vladimir Veremeenko (2006-48th)
Roster Count: 10 guaranteed, two partially-guaranteed
PG: Derrick Rose, Kirk Hinrich
SG: Mike Dunleavy, Tony Snell, E’Twaun Moore
SF: Jimmy Butler, Doug McDermott
PF: Pau Gasol, Nikola Mirotic, Taj Gibson, Cameron Bairstow
C: Joakim Noah
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Fred Hoiberg (five-year, $25 million deal, starting with 2015/16 season)
- Gar Forman — General Manager
- Randy Brown — Assistant General Manager
- Brian Hagen — Assistant General Manager
- John Paxson — Director of Basketball Operations
- Jay Hillock — Director of Pro Personnel
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2017, converts to 2017 second-rounder if in the top-55) from Sacramento Kings (Luol Deng, J.J. Hickson).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Portland Trail Blazers (Luol Deng, 2013 31st pick).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (higher of Blazers and Chicago pick) to Orlando Magic (Anthony Randolph).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Nazr Mohammed — $947,276 (Bird)
Aaron Brooks — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/5/15)