Chicago Bulls Team Salary
- Room: $0 (Kirk Hinrich)
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed
PG: Derrick Rose, Aaron Brooks, Kirk Hinrich
SG: Jimmy Butler, Tony Snell, E’Twaun Moore
SF: Mike Dunleavy, Doug McDermott
PF: Pau Gasol, Taj Gibson, Nikola Mirotic, Cameron Bairstow
C: Joakim Noah, Nazr Mohammed
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Tom Thibodeau, signed a four-year extension before 2012/13 season taking him through 2016/17.
- Gar Forman — General Manager
- Randy Brown — Assistant General Manager
- Brian Hagen — Assistant General Manager
- Jim Paxson — Director of Basketball Operations
- Jay Hillock — Director of Pro Personnel
- 2015 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2017, converts to 2017 second-rounder if in the top-55) from Sacramento Kings (Luol Deng, J.J. Hickson).
- 2015 — Right to swap first-rounder with Cleveland Cavaliers if Cleveland in 15-30 range.
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Portland Trail Blazers (Luol Deng, 2013 31st pick).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Doug McDermott), lower of Chicago or Portland pick to Denver.
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (higher of Blazers and Chicago pick) to Orlando Magic (Anthony Randolph).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Portland Trail Blazers (Luol Deng, 2013 31st pick).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (higher of Blazers and Chicago pick) to Orlando Magic (Anthony Randolph).
- 6/26/14 — Selected Cameron Bairstow (49th) in the 2014 NBA draft
- 6/27/14 — Traded the rights to Jusuf Nurkic (2014-16th) and Gary Harris (2014-19th), along with a 2015 second-rounder for the rights to Doug McDermott (2014-11th) and Anthony Randolph.
- 7/14/14 — Traded Greg Smith to the Dallas Mavericks for the rights to Tadija Dragicevic.
- 7/14/14 — Traded Anthony Randolph, two second-rounders and $1.0 million to the Orlando Magic for the rights to Milovan Rakovic (2007-60th),
- 7/18/14 — Signed Pau Gasol to a three-year, $22.3 million contract.
- 7/18/14 — Signed Nikola Mirotic to a three-year, $16.6 million contract.
- 7/21/14 — Signed Kirk Hinrich to a two-year, $5.6 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/21/14 — Signed Cameron Bairstow to a partially guaranteed three-year, $2.3 million minimum contract.
- 7/22/14 — Signed Doug McDermott to a $10.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/22/14 — Signed Aaron Brooks to a one-year, $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/18/14 — Signed E’Twaun Moore to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $2 million minimum contract.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Nazr Mohammed to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/26/14 — Invited Solomon Jones to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/26/14 — Invited Ben Hansbrough to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 9/26/14 — Invited Kim English to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 10/27/14 — Picked up Tony Snell’s third-year option.
Waived Players: Carlos Boozer (via amnesty provision), Mike James, Lou Amundson, Ronnie Brewer, Solomon Jones, Ben Hansbrough, Kim English
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Tadija Dragicevic (2008-53rd), Milovan Rakovic (2007-60th), Vladimir Veremeenko (2006-48th),
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $1.0 million to Orlando (Anthony Randolph)
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Carlos Boozer — $13.55 million
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 2/19/15)