Most of the best sportsbooks now offer cash out betting as a permanent feature. It’s a useful feature too, providing bettors with the opportunity to settle a wager and walk away with a small profit before an event has even finished – perfect for when your final parlay looks in jeopardy.
In this article, the team at Basketball Insiders has detailed exactly what the cash out betting feature is and when best to use it. We’ve also ranked and reviewed the best sportsbooks to use for cashouts and we’ll show you how to get the biggest possible bonus when you sign up.
The Best Cash Out Betting Sites List 2021
Here are the best cash out betting sites available in the US:
- MyBookie: Overall best cash out betting site
- BetOnline: Early outs available across all sports; great odds
- Bovada: Best options for horse racing with competitive odds
- BetUS: Among the best US sportsbooks for extensive betting offers & top odds
- Intertops: Offers both full and partial cashouts; generous promotions
- Sportsbet.io: Top sportsbook: deep markets & 24/7 customer support service.
- Sportsbetting.ag: Best odds guaranteed and attractive cash out deals
- XBet: One of the top cash out betting apps; generous welcome bonus
- Twinspires: Horse racing specialist boasting a wide selection of payment methods
- GTBets: Popular cash out sportsbook promising fast payouts
Best Sportsbooks that Offer Cashout Reviewed
To help you have a quick scan through the top five sportsbooks for 2021, we have these short reviews for you. Each review includes the basic information of every sportsbook, some pros as well as cons.
1. MyBookie: One of the Best Cash Out Sportsbooks Overall
MyBookie is one of our top-rated sportsbooks. Its priorities have always been instant and easiest deposits, simple cashouts on regular and parlay bets, same-day payouts, and the best customer care service.
The sportsbook also offers a wide range of generous bonuses which can be unlocked using the MyBookie promo codes. Currently, all new customers who sign up will receive a bonus of up to $1,000 once they deposit for the first time. Existing bettors can claim offers like reload deals and horse rebates, too.
With all these bonuses plus top sports markets such as tennis, golf, and soccer betting available, MyBookie has shown itself to be an elite sports betting site and one that often ranks highly with our team. The fact that it features more cash out betting lines than any other sportsbook that we investigated is another top selling point to add to the list.
- One of the more established cash out betting sites
- A dedicated loyalty program
- 24/7 customer support service through email, live chat, and phone
- Great deals on every deposit
- Withdrawal requests processed between 24 and 48 hours
- Does not offer a massive array of sports markets compared to its competitors
- Just a few deposit and withdrawal methods are available
2. BetOnline: The Easiest Cash Out Betting Site To Use
BetOnline is more than just a betting platform. It has built its reputation by offering customers nothing but the best betting experience, thanks to its enticing promotions, cutting-edge technology, and competitive odds.
BetOnline features in-game lines for all major sports and leagues, including MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, rugby, tennis, and soccer, among others. Plus, the cash out betting feature is available on all the aforementioned sports.
Live betting at BetOnline provides you with the chance to wager on all of your favorite markets and sports quickly and easily. The sportsbook has a professional support team, and new players are entitled to a welcome bonus of up to $1,000 so long as they sign up using the correct BetOnline promo code.
- Reputable cash out sportsbook
- Massive bonuses and promotions
- Huge bet limits
- Fast payouts within 48 hours
- Cryptocurrency deposits accepted
- A few payment methods
3. Bovada: One of the Top Cash Out Betting Sites
Since opening its doors to US punters, the Bovada sportsbook has been a go-to option for all major events on the American sporting calendar.
It is a perfect sportsbook for betting on big races, massive games, and huge gaming parties. From obscure events to major sports from across the world, Bovada is the answer to all of your betting and gaming questions. Besides the great depth of betting markets available, the Bovada promo codes also offer generous bonuses and promotions across all sports and markets.
Whether you love eSports, football, tennis, rugby, basketball, or any other sports, you will find Bovada a perfect betting site and, of course, cash-out betting is available across the board – you can cash out on practically any parlay you make (up to a point).
- Deepest markets among cash out betting sites
- A generous welcome offer of up to $4,500 in Bitcoin bonuses
- A dedicated mobile betting platform
- Supports Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals
- More niche betting markets are available
- The welcome deal is only available to Bitcoin users
- Card deposits attract a minimum fee of 5.9%
4. BetUS: One of America’s Longest-serving Cash Out Sportsbooks
BetUS is a safe, fast, trustworthy, and reliable sportsbook that accepts US players. The betting platform is dedicated to delivering the most competitive odds and up-to-date sports analysis, with up to the last minute betting opportunities.
BetUS covers a wide range of events and games. The sportsbook section includes both popular sports and more niche markets like entertainment, politics, novelty, and financials. And, as with sports, the opportunity to cash out is available for all.
BetUS promo codes are also among the best sportsbook payouts, entitling new players to up to a 200% crypto bonus once they’ve completed the registration process. The package also includes a 150% sports and 50% casino bonus. Existing gamblers can get their hands on the likes of cashback deals, crypto sports bonuses, and matched bonuses, too.
- Plenty of regular bonuses and promotions
- A committed VIP program
- A mobile-friendly website and great software
- Covers all sports and events, including niche markets like politics and entertainment
- Slow payout
- High bonus rollover requirements
5. Intertops: A Cash Out Sportsbook with Great Bonuses
Intertops Sportsbook is another safe and trusted betting platform that accepts players from the US. The sportsbook has existed since 1996 in one form or another, and all of those years in the business have helped to create a top online sportsbook.
The Intertops betting site prides itself on top-notch customer care service, great promotions, generous bonuses but most of all, instant deposits, a variety of cash out options on parlays, and fast payouts. Basically, Intertops covers all bases.
Once you sign up at the sportsbook using the Intertops bonus code, you will be able to choose your sign-up deal and receive a welcome bonus of up to $200. And once you become an existing customer, you’ll be eligible for other offers like parlay free bets, monthly parlay prince, and refer a friend bonus.
- Honest and honorable ever since its establishment in 1996
- Achievable bonuses and promotions
- Accepts residents of all USA states where betting is legal
- No negative payout record
- Offers a relatively small welcome bonus compared to most USA bookmakers
- Does not support cryptocurrency betting
Top Cash Out Sportsbooks Comparison
The following table shows all the top cash out betting sites in the US. It is designed to help you compare the different sites within the shortest possible time and make an informed decision in terms of where to place wagers.
|Sportsbook||Number of Sports||Live Streaming||Bonus||Payment Methods|
|MyBookie||8+||No||50% sports welcome bonus||Bitcoin, Person to Person, Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple|
|BetOnline||12+||No||Up to $3,000 on the first three deposits and a 100% crypto bonus||Bitcoin|
|Bovada||29+||Yes||Up to $4,500 in Bitcoin bonuses||Match Pay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Litecoin, Zelle|
|BetUS||26+||No||200% crypto bonus||Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa|
|Intertops||18+||No||Up to $200 in bonuses||EcoPayz, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Bank Wire Transfer|
|Sportsbet.io||10+||No||Welcome bonus on all eligible deposits||MasterCard, Visa, Bitcoin,|
|Sportsbetting.ag||12+||No||Up to $1,000 in bonuses||Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, USD Coin, Stellar, Ripple, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, EcoPayz, Bank Wire Transfer, Money Order, Discover, Person 2 Person|
|XBet||16+||No||Up to $500 in sports bonuses||Bitcoin, MasterCard, Person 2 Person, Visa, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin|
|GTBets||11+||No||Bet $50, Get 50 on your first sports bet||PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Pay Near Me, Skrill, eCheck|
|TwinSpires||12+||No||Earn up to $500 in bonuses||MasterCard, Visa, American Express, EzMoney|
What is Cash Out in Betting?
Cash out in betting is where a sportsbook will provide you with the opportunity to settle your wager before the events that you have bet on end.
As your events progress, the bookmaker will constantly be updating your cash out price based on your chances of winning. A cash out bet will be a perfect option when placing accumulator bets that include different selections.
If your wager looks like it’ll win, the sportsbook will provide you with a value that is close to your initial returns. But if your wager looks like it will lose, the bookmaker will give you a lower value. That is good news for you since it means that you will win something instead of losing the entire wager.
There is only one risk associated with cash out betting. And that is, you could lose out on potential profits if you cash out and your bet wins in the end.
Currently, there are three main types of cash out bets which include partial cash out, auto cash out, and full cash out.
Benefits of Cashing Out
There’re various benefits that come with using cash out betting sites. Here are the main benefits that the best sportsbooks with a cash out feature have to offer:
Secure Big Profits
If your betting strategy is to target big profits, then using the cash out feature to secure them can prove to be powerful. Imagine the pain you will go through when you lose a huge parlay bet just because your last selection failed. Cashing out such a wager will help you avoid this drama.
Cut Potential Losses
Luck is a huge factor in gambling. You can research and prepare for a bet well, only to see it destroyed by unusual occurrences such as freak injuries or bad referee mistakes. The cash out feature allows you to have full control over variance since you can cut any potential losses or secure your profits.
It’s Easy and Simple
All sports betting platforms aim to offer easy processes when it comes to betting. Cash out betting is one of the simplest procedures that offshore sportsbooks and mobile betting apps offer. The cash out feature is straightforward to use. In most cases, you will only need to press a button.
Also, you can take advantage of the auto cash out feature that allows you to cash out your wager automatically. This is a great option for you since your request applies even if you aren’t online or logged into your account.
How Cash Out Betting is Calculated
A cash out bet is subject to different rules, terms, and conditions depending on your sportsbook of choice. You’ll find a comprehensive list of cash out terms and conditions on every sportsbook that offers this feature. It is always important to read the terms and conditions before placing your bet so that you can know what you are getting.
Let’s take a football bet as an example. You placed a bet on a team to win, and by half-time, it is 1-0 up. Before the game, you placed a $10 bet at the odds of 3/1. If you allow your bet to stand, you will receive $30.
But with about 20 minutes to go, your team is 2-1 down. If you hadn’t decided to use the cash out feature, you would have lost the full bet of $10. But since you cashed out before the end of the match, you managed to receive $5 on top of your original stake.
Can You Cash Out Live In-Play Bets?
Yes, you can cash out live in-play bets. In fact, the cash out option works perfectly on this type of betting. In in-play or live betting, you will see the odds frequently fluctuate, allowing you to make the best decisions. It is possible to make a profit within the first minutes of a soccer game.
However, you should be careful when making your selections and placing bets since in-play betting is more volatile. The prices change constantly, and markets are suspended regularly. But if you are keen enough, cash out in-play can be very profitable.
How to Know the Best Time to Cash Out
The main aim of placing a bet is to win some cash. Before sportsbooks started to offer cash out services, the only way to make some money was for your bet to settle as a winner. But with cash out, you can actually win without the original wager winning. The best time to use the cash out feature is when you feel like the wager is about to lose.
To pick the right time to cash out, you need to keep track of your wager by watching the event or through live updates. Top cash out betting platforms offer live updates or live streaming services to allow their customers to cash out their bets at the right time.
Tips for Cash Out Betting
Up to this point, you have already made a decision whether or not to use the cash out feature. A good decision would be to use the feature when it is necessary. There are a few more tips that can help you take full advantage of the cash out feature and enjoy the benefits that it offers. These tips include:
- Use Other Betting Features: You can enjoy the full benefits of cash out when you combine it with other sportsbook features like live streaming, bet builders, and push notifications.
- Cash Out at the Right Time: Do not convince yourself that cash out is the best option to win money. You need to do it at the right time and when it is necessary.
- Use Cash Out to Fix Your Mistakes: Do not be afraid to use cash out to fix some of the mistakes that you might have made when placing your bet. Anybody can make a mistake, including a pro bettor. So if cash out can help you fix your mistake, why not use it?
- Take Advantage of Cash Out Offers: Most of the top cash out betting sites offer some generous cash out offers. It is worth receiving a small profit than losing everything. And on top of that, you can receive a bonus that can help you boost your bankroll.
- Pick a Recommended Sportsbook: To enjoy the best cash out betting experience, you need to pick a recommended betting site from the sports betting cash out sites available on the list above.
Cash out Betting Sites: Conclusion
Particularly for those among you who like to place parlay bets at sportsbooks, the cash-out feature is a valuable – perhaps even necessary – tool to utilize, especially if you’re hoping to turn a profit in the long run.
Based primarily on the fact that we encountered more lines featuring the cash-out option on this site than on any other that we reviewed, but also because it featured deep markets and gave the best cash out betting tips, MyBookie would be our choice for the best cash out betting site.
What Does Cash Out Mean in Betting?
Is Cashing Out a Bet a Good Idea?
How is Cash Out Calculated?
Which Betting Sites Have Cash Out?
NBA Team Salaries
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- Isaiah Austin joins league office after NBA denied him the chance to play
- 2022 NBA MVP Odds: Top 5 Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Playoffs Picks: Second Playoff Round – predictions and odds