Every year, dozens of sports betting apps are released to the US market. While some betting apps have a reputation for putting players first, others have proven not to be as reliable. To help residents gamble safely online, we have reviewed all of the sportsbook apps that currently accept US players.
Read on to learn where to open an account, how we ranked the top betting apps, and what they offer to US residents. Check out our list of the best mobile sports betting apps in the US below and read on to get the full lowdown on each of them.
|75% Crypto Deposit Bonus up to $750||Get Offer|
|50% up to $1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|$750 Welcome Bonus (3 x $250 Bonuses)||Get Offer|
|100% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|150% Match On The First Deposit Up To $300||Get Offer|
|125% Sign Up Bonus Up To $2,500||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 + $10 Casino Chip||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
|50% First Time Deposit Match Up To $1000||Get Offer|
- 1 The 10 Best Sports Betting Apps USA has to offer September, 2022
- 2 Best US sports betting apps by category
- 3 Our Top 5 Mobile Sports Betting Apps Ranked & Reviewed
- 3.1 1. BetOnline – Best Sports Betting App Overall
- 3.2 2. Xbet – One of the Best Sports Betting Apps for Odds Boosts
- 3.3 3. Bovada – Overall Best Sports Betting App for 2022
- 3.4 4. MyBookie – One of the Best Betting Apps for Live Betting
- 3.5 5. BetUS – Best US Online Betting App for Crypto Bonuses
- 3.6 6. BUSR – One of the Best US Betting Apps for Horse Racing
- 3.7 7. SportsBetting.ag – Best Sports Betting App for European Sports
- 3.8 8. Everygame – Top-rated US Betting App for New Players
- 3.9 9. GT Bets – One of the Best Mobile Sports Betting Apps US for Proposition Wagers
- 3.10 10. Jazz – Best Cryptocurrency-driven Betting App for Sports
- 4 Discover Our Top Betting Guides
- 5 Other Sports Betting Apps
- 6 Top Online Betting Apps Comparison
- 7 How we Select the Best Betting Apps
- 8 Live Betting & Streaming at the Best Betting Apps
- 9 Best Betting Apps – Payment Methods
- 10 Sports Betting Apps for iPhone
- 11 Best Betting Apps for Android
- 12 Bonuses on Betting Apps
- 13 Popular Sports to Bet on at Sports Betting Apps
- 14 Explore Our Top Betting App Guides
- 15 How to Get Started with the Best Sports Betting Apps US
- 16 How to Download Sports Betting Apps
- 17 How to Create a Betting App for your Mobile Sportsbook
- 18 Grab The Best Promo Codes With Our Reviews
- 19 Our Pick for the Best Betting App in US 2022
- 20 FAQs
The 10 Best Sports Betting Apps USA has to offer September, 2022
Our expert panel analyzed dozens of sports betting apps to generate this list of the best betting apps in September, 2022. Though none of the top 10 have a dedicated sports betting app per se, each of them boasts a fully mobile-optimized website. Plus, it’s simple to add a shortcut to your home screen and use each site as an app.
- BetOnline – Top betting app for teasers and if bets
- Xbet – One of the best sports betting apps for live, in-play odds boosts
- Bovada – Overall best sports betting app for 2022
- MyBookie – One of the best betting apps for live betting
- BetUS – Best US online betting app for crypto bonuses
- BUSR – Excellent US sports betting app for horse racing
- Sportsbetting.ag – Best sports betting app for European sports
- Everygame – Top betting app for new players
- BetNow – Fast payouts and deep prop markets available
- Jazz – One of the best sports betting apps for crypto depositors
Best US sports betting apps by category
Our Top 5 Mobile Sports Betting Apps Ranked & Reviewed
Of all the sports betting apps and mobile sites that we investigated, this next bunch was our preferred top five:
1. BetOnline – Best Sports Betting App Overall
BetOnline is a Panama-based sportsbook, casino, and racebook platform that caters to US and international players. While we’ve seen some complaints about BetOnline’s online poker games, the sportsbook is certainly one of the best around, regularly broadcasting among the best odds available at online betting apps.
Another of the things that’s great about the BetOnline sportsbook is that it offers much more than just straight bets and parlays. At BetOnline, you can easily set up teasers, if bets, and prop bets. The platform also allows for live in-game betting and has occasional competitions for predicting the outcome of major tournaments. BetOnline is one of the best apps for betting on sport.
The BetOnline app is available for iOS and Android. The app looks a little outdated compared to what competitors are offering. However, BetOnline is in the midst of an online makeover that should result in big changes to the app in the near future. Those looking to start playing can claim a 100% welcome bonus up to $1000 with the BetOnline promo code to boost their bankroll!
What we like:
- Competitive odds on a wide variety of sports
- One of the best apps for betting on if bets, and prop bets
- Competitions around major tournaments
- Excellent welcome bonus
- One of the best betting apps for sports live streams
- Usually broadcasts the best odds among football betting apps
What we don’t:
- Mobile site could use a makeover
- Some of the betting limits could be higher
2. Xbet – One of the Best Sports Betting Apps for Odds Boosts
Xbet is one of the best sports betting apps that we’ve reviewed. Firstly, it’s an incredibly secure platform, featuring 256-bit encryption and secure socket layers certificates (SSL), which in plain English just means that all your info is protected. There’s also 24/7 phone and chat support should you ever encounter an issue, and Xbet provides a variety of payment methods too, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Person2Person.
Besides all that, Xbet is an elite-level sportsbook that’s fun to use. The app features markets for all major sports leagues, including NBA, NFL, MLB, & NHL, as well as more Eurocentric sports like soccer and cricket. Xbet also champions competitive odds; the live markets update quickly allowing for a slick live-betting experience, and there are a host of rollover bonuses to claim, as well as regular odds boosts:
It’s worth noting that at the time of writing, the Odds Boost special was +100 on an NBA Lock for any team to score in the Nuggets vs Mavericks game. The offer is named NBA PayDay, and that is exactly what it is: bettors are guaranteed to win.
Finally, Xbet does a fine job of welcoming new customers, too. Newcomers to the sports betting app are eligible to receive a $500 Xbet bonus when they make their first deposits, and there is a $250 sports reload bonus, as well as 7% horse racing rebates. And, if you ever tire of all the sports and odds boosts, Xbet also provides an impressive online casino, so you can break up the monotony of NFL parlays with a few games of Craps and roulette.
What we like:
- Live sports betting app
- One of the best sports betting apps for odds boosts
- Bitcoin payments accepted
- Excellent customer service
- Rollover Bonuses
- $500 deposit bonus
What we don’t:
- Other sites provide bigger welcome bonuses
- No live streaming
3. Bovada – Overall Best Sports Betting App for 2022
Bovada is a Costa Rica-based online betting app that caters to both US and international sports fans. You can place wagers on everything from basketball and baseball to special events like golf tournaments, the Olympics, and more.
One thing we love about Bovada is that it has a prop bet builder, which makes it simple to find in-game wagers to keep things exciting. You can sort props by matchup, player, or sport, so it’s easy to create your perfect bet. The app also supports live streaming, so you can keep an eye on how your bets are doing as the game progresses.
The Bovada sports betting app is available for iOS and Android. It’s extremely easy to get started with and you can quickly search through betting lines to find any game. Bovada offers a $1000 welcome bonus when you make an initial deposit.
What we like:
- Wide variety of sports to bet on
- One of the best apps for betting on NFL
- Bitcoin payments accepted
- Prop bet builder included
- Excellent deposit bonus for Bitcoin deposits
- Alternate spread selection is vast
What we don’t:
- Smaller bonus for cash deposits
- Better odds available elsewhere
4. MyBookie – One of the Best Betting Apps for Live Betting
For sports bettors who want to wager throughout a big matchup, MyBookie is one of the best betting apps around. This sportsbook lets you place live bets 24/7 on dozens of sports, from major American sports leagues to tennis to the Olympics. Live bets come with very competitive odds compared to other top betting apps.
MyBookie also makes our list of the best sports betting apps because of its generous bonus offerings. When you sign up for a new account with this platform, MyBookie will match your initial deposit up to $1,000 as a welcome bonus promo code. Then, every time you refill your account, the platform will give you a 25% bonus on top of your deposit up to $250.
MyBookie’s mobile app is available for iOS and Android. It’s not quite as cleanly laid out as some of the other free betting apps we’ve tried, but we found it to be pretty simple to use. We particularly liked that your bet slip is instantly accessible from the app menu, so you can start or edit a wager with just a few taps.
What we like:
- 24/7 live betting available
- Competitive odds for live bets
- Recurring bonus for every deposit
- Access your betslip in a single tap
- One of the easier apps to use – good for beginners
What we don’t:
- Mobile version not as good as desktop version
- Interface is slightly dated
5. BetUS – Best US Online Betting App for Crypto Bonuses
Another of our preferred options for US bettors is the BetUS app. This Costa Rica-based sports betting app is designed to create a user-friendly experience for players while making the process of creating wagers as fun as possible. You’ll find dozens of prop bets for every matchup, plus live in-game betting.
BetUS stands out for its customer service, which we found to be highly responsive. You can get in touch 24/7 by phone or live chat, which makes it simple to solve questions about your account without missing a bet. You can also get in touch with customer support directly through the mobile app, which is a huge plus.
The BetUS app offers an extremely generous welcome bonus of up to $1,250 with the promo code. To get that bonus, you just need to deposit $2,500. You can make a payment by credit card, debit card, or cryptocurrency, but note that payouts are limited to $2,499 per day.
What we like:
- Very user-friendly betting app
- 24/7 customer support by phone and live chat
- Welcome bonus up to $1,250
- Supports credit card and crypto payments
- One of the best apps for betting on NBA games
What we don’t:
- Limited daily payouts
- Most of the bonuses are for crypto deposits
6. BUSR – One of the Best US Betting Apps for Horse Racing
Easily one of the best US sports betting apps for horse racing, BUSR serves up competitive odds and varied markets on every major meet of the year and is an especially good bet for the Triple Crown events: Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes.
The site offers straight win, place, and show bets across the board, and makes it easy to place exacta, trifecta, Super High-5, and other more exotic wagers. Lines are broadcast quickly, leading to sharp odds, and if you sign up during Triple crown season there’s even a $1,000 Triple Crown welcome bonus. And that’s on top of the 8% horse racing rebate and $150 racebook bonus.
Besides horse racing, BUSR is an offshoot of BetUS so has similar markets open for all the most popular American and European sports: basketball, football, hockey, baseball, soccer, and golf. All markets you care to mention are listed, and the mobile compatible site makes it easy to navigate to your desired market whatever device you choose to access it with.
Take advantage of the BUSR mobile betting app’s 100% free play promo worth up to $1,000 when you sign up, and take a look at a host of other bonuses available at the BUSR promo codes page via the link.
What we like:
- $1,000 sign up bonus
- 8% horse racing rebate
- Dedicated racebook
- Accepts several forms of cryptocurrency
What we don’t:
- Dated interface
- Limited prop betting options
7. SportsBetting.ag – Best Sports Betting App for European Sports
SportsBetting.ag serves up the same odds and bet types as its sister site – our No.1 ranked site, BetOnline. The bonuses, banking methods, and customer service options are also the same – as are the market-leading odds across most sports markets.
BetOnline had an upgrade recently and now runs on more impressive software than its sister site, but Sportsbetting.ag’s live betting interface is identical. It runs perfectly on mobile and features all the stats/data and lines found at BetOnline.
The Sportsbetting.ag betting app also serves up a host of extras when it comes to European favorites like soccer. Bettors will find varied lines and a deep selection of proposition wagers for all the major European leagues, including the EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Serie A.
The SportsBetting.ag promo code found at the link will provide you with a 50% welcome bonus that’s worth up to $1,000. It’s also possible to claim a 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,000 if you make a deposit in cryptocurrency and an extra 5% crypto boost too, bringing the welcome bonus up to $1,050.
What we like:
- Fast payouts
- Market leading odds
- 100% deposit bonus with crypto
- Re-bet option means there are no betting limits
What we don’t:
- Interface could do with an upgrade
- Bonus funds have large rollover requirements
8. Everygame – Top-rated US Betting App for New Players
Though it did start out as Intertops, Everygame has now been in operation – under one moniker or another – for almost a quarter of a century and actually took the world’s first-ever online bet way back in 1996. It’s established itself as one of the leading offshore betting sites since then, priding itself on competitive odds, safe and fast transactions, and industry-leading customer service.
Everygame boasts relatively deep markets when it comes to the selection of sports on offer. However, it can be a bit sparse when it comes to prop betting, so we recommend the likes of BetOnline and Bovada above it if you’re looking to wager on a specific player in the NBA Finals, etc. These mobile sports betting apps just offer more selection.
However, bettors can still find the standard betting lines for all the major US leagues: NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB, plus UFC, golf, snooker, and tennis, as well as less popular sports like cricket, darts, and table tennis at Everygame. It’s also possible to wager on each of these markets (and more) live and in play, though Everygame does not offer live streaming.
Players who sign up at Everygame can claim a 100% welcome bonus that totals $500, and if parlay betting is your thing, there’s a chance to enter a $1,000 weekly contest should one leg of your five-leg parlay fail you.
What we like:
- Long standing and trusted mobile sportsbook app
- Extensive sports coverage
- Competitive odds
- Responsive offshore mobile betting site
- Swift payouts
What we don’t:
- Lower welcome bonus than some of its rivals
- Prop market lacks depth
9. GT Bets – One of the Best Mobile Sports Betting Apps US for Proposition Wagers
One of the best US sports betting apps for proposition bets, GT Bets allows bettors the freedom to express themselves come game day.
At the time of writing, it’s the eve of the 2022 NBA Finals, and GT Bets has no less than 134 separate markets available for Game 1 of the Finals series. These include the highest-scoring half/quarter; player to score the first point of the game; player vs player markets (Tatum vs Curry – points scored, etc.), a host of alternate spreads, and much more. If it’s variety you’re after, GT Bets is worth a look.
Away from the basketball, GT Bets serves up deep markets on all the major leagues in the US and Europe, as well as a host of options when it comes to combat sports betting: UFC, boxing, etc. Live sports betting is available and, though the software is slightly dated on both mobile and desktop, the odds are competitive and it’s easy to construct round robins, parlays, and if bets.
Sign up with GT Bets today to claim a 150% percent welcome bonus that’s worth up to $750, and take a look at the other bonuses available at our GT Bets promo codes page via the link.
What we like:
- $1,000 welcome bonus
- Deep prop betting markets
- Live betting is featured
- Parlays, if bets, and teasers
What we don’t:
- Live betting interface is dated
- Welcome bonus could be better
10. Jazz – Best Cryptocurrency-driven Betting App for Sports
Jazz sports have made a name for itself as one of the leading sportsbooks to provide fans with the opportunity to support their favorite team in the NBA, MLB, NFL, and other sports. This betting app for sports lovers was established in 1994 and has over 400 exciting markets to choose from.
Apart from the great live odds, they offer bettors, and the obvious opportunity to support your favorite team by leveraging the bonuses offered to new bettors, Jazz is one of the few sportsbooks that ensures its customers gain maximum satisfaction with all products by providing excellent customer service to users.
Jazz has so many promo codes new and existing users can benefit from, and they are one of the few sportsbooks that fully support cryptocurrency by opening their border to five cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, DASH, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash) as a deposit option. Other betting apps for sports have less than five cryptocurrency deposit options.
The first credit card deposit usually has a 72 hours hold which can be a nuisance if you’re wanting to get in on the Sunday afternoon NFL action, for instance. But all deposits made incur a light a 1x rollover requirement for users which is easily achievable. Jazz also organizes contest that improves bettors chances of winning more.
What we like:
- 100% welcome bonus match up to $1000
- Live betting odds
- 5 cryptocurrency payment option
- Great payout time
What we don’t:
- The hold time for credit card users could be cut down
Discover Our Top Betting Guides
Other Sports Betting Apps
There are other sportsbook apps available in regulated markets, which are different from those available to all Americans via the offshore sportsbooks listed above.
Access to these apps is geo-restricted to only those within the states where online gambling regulations have been passed. However, if you are in a regulated state, or your state is about to pass online gambling legislation, then these betting apps are definitely worth considering.
Top Online Betting Apps Comparison
|Betting App||Bonus||Bonus Code||iOS Compatible||Android Compatible||Features|
|Xbet||100% deposit match up to $500||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, racebook, casino, live betting, NCAAB tournaments|
|Bovada||100% deposit match up to $1,000||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, live streaming, racebook, casino, live dealer, poker|
|MyBookie||100% deposit match up to $1,000||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, live betting, racebook, casino, live dealer, tournaments (Survivor, Squares, My Bracket)|
|Everygame||100% deposit match up to $500||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, live betting, classic casino, red casino, poker room|
|BetUS||125% deposit match up to $2,500||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, live betting, racebook, casino, BetUS-TV, Locker Room (picks & predictions), VIP program, tournaments (Parlay Challenge, Betting Squares + free to play tournaments)|
|BUSR||20% deposit match up to $500||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, racebook, live betting, casino|
|Sportsbetting.ag||100% deposit match up to $1,000||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, live betting, racebook, casino, live casino, poker, esports, contests, tournaments (UFC Predictor + many more)|
|BetOnline||100% deposit match up to $1,000||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, live betting, live streaming, racebook, casino, poker, esports, tournaments (PGA Predictor, NFL Draft Predictor, many more)|
|Jazz||50% sporting bonus up to $1000||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, racebook, casino|
|BetNow||150% deposit match up to $300||INSIDERS||✅||✅||Sportsbook, live betting, racebook, casino, rewards program|
How we Select the Best Betting Apps
Wondering how we choose the best betting apps for sports? There’s a lot to think about when it comes to deciding what app is right for you. So, let’s take a closer look at some of the most important factors to consider.
- Licensing & Security – When comparing sports betting apps for real money, consider where they’re licensed. Many of the best betting apps are located offshore because, until recently, sports betting had been restricted across the US. These international sportsbooks are regulated according to the rules of their home countries and are typically available in all 50 states. US-based platforms like DraftKings and Fanduel which have opened up in recent years and are typically more secure and face stricter regulatory scrutiny than their international counterparts but are only available in limited states.
- User Experience – As with any mobile platform, the user experience should be a key consideration when choosing the best sports betting app. Some of the apps we reviewed are extremely modern and simple to use. However, others lag behind and are clearly in need of a makeover. When evaluating a betting app’s user experience, be sure to look at how easy it is to access your bet slip and whether you can easily find wagers and prop bets. We also like to see apps separate live, playoff, and championship matchups, since these typically have more betting options than mid-season games.
- Special Features – Special features can also help distinguish the best iPhone betting apps and Android betting apps. For example, Bovada’s app offers a prop builder that lets you create custom prop bets ahead of or even during a matchup. While these features aren’t essential, it’s worth taking the time to find out what different sports betting apps offer.
- Customer Service – Finally, it’s important to look at how simple it is to get in touch with the customer service team for your sportsbook. Nearly all of the best sports betting apps for real money provide 24/7 customer support by phone, and some allow you to get in touch through live chat as well. Ideally, you should be able to get in touch with the support team directly through the mobile app.
- Range of Markets – Nearly all of the best betting apps cover the major American and European sports – the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and soccer leagues. However, if you want to bet on sports outside the mainstream, like volleyball betting apps, table tennis, or darts betting apps, you’ll need to find a sportsbook that carries these markets. In addition, keep in mind that not every sportsbook offers the same range of live or prop bets for every sport. If you like to make matches more interesting by betting on in-game events, be sure to look for apps that offer a wide range of prop bets for your favorite sports.
- Odds – Comparing odds between sports betting apps can be tricky business, especially because they’re constantly changing in the lead-up to a match. However, it’s essential to look at the odds a sportsbook offers because this impacts how much you’ll receive if you win your bet. In effect, the odds determine the cost of betting with a specific app. The best way to compare odds across platforms is to look at the sports and matchups you’ll most frequently bet on. Some sportsbooks may be cheaper for one sport, but not another. Others might offer more favorable odds for live betting or prop bets compared to a competitor.
- Free Bets & Bonuses – Most of the best online betting apps offer sign-up bonuses, free bets, or other incentives to wager with the platform. Taking the time to compare these bonuses can help you get the most bang for your buck and even allow you to take some big shots with a risk-free bet. For example, BetOnline offers a 50% deposit match up to $1,000 for new players.
Live Betting & Streaming at the Best Betting Apps
Live betting is a great way to make matchups more exciting. Instead of simply betting before a game and waiting for the outcome, live betting enables you to place prop bets as the game is in progress. Odds are constantly changing and you can use information from within the game to make betting decisions.
All of the top 10 betting apps we reviewed support live betting. However, only a handful of those apps – including Bovada, DraftKings, and FanDuel – allow you to actually watch matches unfold from inside the app. If you don’t have another way to watch your favorite matchups, choosing the best betting app with live streaming can be a good idea.
|BetOnline||Aussie rules, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, esports, entertainment, football, golf, handball, hockey, MMA, motorsports, Olympics, politics, rugby, snooker, soccer, softball, stock market, swimming, table tennis, tennis, volleyball, wrestling||
|Bovada||Aussie rules, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, boxing, cricket, darts, entertainment, esports, football, futsal, Gaelic games, golf, handball, hockey, horses, motorsports, numbers game, Olympics, politics, rugby, snooker, soccer, table tennis, tennis, UFC/MMA, volleyball, winter sports||
|MyBookie||Aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, darts, esports, football, golf, hockey, horse racing, MMA, motorsports, Olympics, politics, rugby, soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball||
|Everygame||Aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing/UFC, cricket, cycling, darts, esports, football, golf, handball, hockey, horses, motorsports, Olympics, rugby, snooker, soccer, stock market, table tennis, tennis, volleyball||
|BetUS||Aussie rules, baseball, basketball, bowling, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, entertainment, esports, football, futsal, golf, handball, hockey, horses, motorsports, numbers game, Olympics, politics, rugby, snooker, soccer, stock market, surfing, table tennis, tennis, UFC/MMA, volleyball||
|BUSR||Aussie rules, baseball, basketball, esports, entertainment, football, fighting, golf, hockey, horse racing, Olympics, soccer, tennis||
|Sportsbetting.ag||Aussie rules, badminton, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, esports, entertainment, football, golf, handball, hockey, horse racing, MMA, motorsports, Olympics, soccer, stock market, tennis, volleyball||
|Xbet||Aussie rules, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, boxing, cricket, darts, esports, football, golf, handball, hockey, MMA, motorsports, Olympics, politics, rugby, snooker, soccer, softball, stock market, table tennis, tennis, volleyball, wrestling||
|Jazz||Baseball, soccer, tennis, golf, MMA, football, motorsports, basketball, hockey, Aussie Rules, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, esports, handball, rugby league, rugby union, snooker, table tennis||
|GTBets||Aussie rules, badminton, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, esports, football, golf, handball, hockey, horse racing, MMA, motorsports, Olympics, soccer, politics, tennis, volleyball||
Best Betting Apps – Payment Methods
It’s also important to think about how easy it is to make deposits and withdrawals to your sportsbook. In this next section, we’ll look at the common banking methods available at US mobile sports betting sites and how each of our top betting apps handles its payments:
Banking Methods at Sports Betting Apps & Mobile Sites
Below, we have outlined the banking methods available for deposits and withdrawals at the best US sports betting apps and mobile sites.
Traditional payment methods, like Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or Bank Transfer are still mainstays among bettors in the USA, so rest assured that each of the sports betting apps in our top 10 still accepts them for deposits and withdrawals.
Some apps do have minimum deposit and maximum withdrawal limits and some do charge a small fee for making a withdrawal to your card while others do not. So, ensure you read the terms and conditions.
If you’re signed up with PayPal, Google Pay, Neteller, or Stripe (or several other popular eWallets) you can bank using this method at a select group of sports betting apps.
You may find that processing fees apply when cashing out, so – as with traditional methods – check the full terms and conditions before you withdraw your winnings. Transaction times may differ.
Most betting apps in the US accept transactions in cryptocurrency. Bettors like to deposit/withdraw using popular coins like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, XRP, Litecoin, and Ethereum since they’re safe, reliable, fast, and help to protect your anonymity. Offshore betting apps, in particular, reciprocate this by offering crypto bonuses and promotions to bettors.
Payment Methods Available at Sports Betting Apps
In the table below, you can see the exact payment methods available at each of the best betting apps US detailed in our top 10, as well as how long each of them takes to pay out.
|BetOnline||Credit card, debit card, Skrill, Neteller, wire transfer, money order, Bitcoin||
|Bovada||Credit card, debit card, MatchPay, Zelle, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin||
|MyBookie||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum||
|Everygame||Credit card, debit card, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin||
|BetUS||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum||
|BUSR||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash||
|Sportsbetting.ag||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, money order, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar||
|Xbet||Credit card, debit card, wire transfer, money order, Bitcoin||
|Jazz||MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Skrill, Cryptocurrency||
|GTBets||PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Pay Near Me, Skrill, eCheck||
Sports Betting Apps for iPhone
All of the top betting apps we reviewed are available for both iPhone and Android. That said, some apps are better suited for one device over another.
We think Bovada is the overall best betting app for iPhone users. That’s because the app is simple to download through the Apple App Store and integrates seamlessly with the iOS operating system. The Bovada app’s interface is clean and user-friendly, too, which adds to the overall experience on the iPhone.
Best Betting Apps for Android
While all of the free betting apps we reviewed can be used on an Android device, we think BetOnline is the best Android betting app. It’s simple to navigate, offers a customizable welcome bonus, and carries a huge range of sports to be on.
If BetOnline doesn’t quite fit your needs, BetUS and MyBookie also work very well for Android users.
Bonuses on Betting Apps
Many of the best betting apps offer bonuses for both new and existing users. Let’s explore some of the most popular bonuses and how they provide value to your betting experience.
The most common type of bonus you’ll find is a deposit match. With this type of bonus, you’ll need to make a deposit and the sportsbook will match your deposit up to a certain amount. For example, the BetUS app offers a 50% deposit match up to $1,250. So, if you deposit $2,500, BetUS will give you $1,250 and you’ll have $3,750 in your account total to bet with.
No Deposit Bonus
As the name suggests, bettors don’t have to make a deposit to claim no deposit bonuses. The sportsbook boosts your bankroll for competing certain activities, like signing up, logging in on specific days, downloading the mobile app, and much more. No deposit bonuses are typically smaller than their match deposit peers.
Another popular type of bonus is free bets. Some of these require a deposit, but you can also find no deposit free bets. At FanDuel, you get a risk-free bet of up to $1,000. You will need to make a deposit to take advantage of this bet.
One thing to keep in mind before you make a deposit is that many betting apps require a promo code to claim your bonus. You can find promo codes for the top betting apps in the table above.
Rebates (also known as cashback bonuses) offer you a percentage of your net losses. You’ll typically find such bonuses on horse racing events, but betting apps may also offer rebates as a welcome offer.
If you’re getting a 7% rebate, you may wager $1,000 on a variety of bets, and win $100 and lose $300. Here, your net loss would be $200. As such, you’d get $14 back to place more wagers.
Reload bonuses do what’s written on the tin. Whenever you top up your account balance, the sports betting app gives you an extra boost. Reload bonuses are typically given as a percentage of the deposit you’d have made. Some bookies even provide graded reload offers, with a bigger reward for a more substantial deposit.
Popular Sports to Bet on at Sports Betting Apps
Below we’ve included a list of the most popular sports featured on US sports betting apps, as well as which app we tend to utilize for each sport and why:
It’s been one of America’s most beloved games for a century, so it won’t be a surprise to learn that baseball is one of the most popular sports to bet on at US sports betting apps. Fans will find markets open for futures, games, and live betting, and the best baseball betting apps also offer tournaments and promos in line with big events like the World Series.
As an example of this, the BetOnline sports betting app runs a $10,000 MLB Pick’Em contest during the playoffs. It’s also possible to live stream baseball games from around the world.
- BetOnline – A wide range of baseball futures odds and markets.
- MyBookie – Best live betting baseball games
- Bovada – Excellent opportunities for parlays on baseball
If you want to wager inside the paint, NBA sports betting apps have you covered. You’ll find standard wagers on the moneyline, total points, and spread, as well as futures, in-play betting, and a host of prop bets available for every game of the regular- and post-season.
Our preferred choice when it comes to NBA betting apps, however, is GT Bets simply for the depth of its prop betting market. Whether you want to wager on player vs player for total rebounds, team vs team for total three-pointers, or hit up one of the countless alternate spreads available, GT Bets has it all and then some.
- BetOnline – Top-rated NBA betting site
- Jazz – Best NBA live streaming
- GT Bets – Overall best NBA betting site with great betting odds and prob bets
The best betting apps offer a plethora of betting options when it comes to America’s Game. At BetOnline, for example, you can bet on the winner of the division, conference, and Super Bowl, as well as player picks for Offensive Player of the Year and Defensive Player of the Year in the futures market (plus many more options).
As with basketball, there are also alternate spreads, and player proposition bets available for each game: No. of sacks; No. of receiving/rushing/passing yards, etc. BetOnline boasts all of the above as well as NFL tournaments throughout the year, so we tend to wager there come September through February.
- BetOnline – Trusted NFL site with a huge game library
- Bovada – Top NFL betting site with generous bonus and promotion offers
- Sportsbetting.ag – Best NFL site with competitive odds and early betting lines
Many US states have now legalized horse racing betting and it’s possible to wager on the win, place, and show, as well as place exotic wagers like the exacta, trifecta, and quinella at most US sports betting apps. Such is the sport’s popularity, the likes of Bovada, BetUS, and BetOnline have racebooks that are separate from the sportsbooks, featuring lines on all the latest meets, plus relevant tips and stats.
BUSR is one such betting app, and when it comes to the horses, you’ll be hard-pressed to beat its racebook for odds, coverage, tips, or special offers.
- BetUS – Overall best horse racing betting sites with impressive betting lines
- Bovada – Top horse racing betting site with a huge variety of betting options
- BetOnline – Long-standing horse racing betting site with a variety of markets
Other Sports Available at Sports Betting Apps US
Expect to find lines open for hockey, NASCAR, rugby, cricket, tennis, table tennis, boxing, MMA, and a host of other sports when placing bets at sports betting apps. Some, such as MyBookie, even broadcast lines for politics and TV shows – you can literally bet on just about anything.
Explore Our Top Betting App Guides
How to Get Started with the Best Sports Betting Apps US
Ready to start wagering with the best sports betting app for 2022? We’ll show you how to sign up for an account with BetOnline and place your first bet.
1. Sign Up
To get started with BetOnline, head to the sportsbook’s website and click “Join.”
Enter your name, birthday, email, phone number, and password to create a new account.
2. Deposit Funds
Next, deposit funds to your BetOnline account. You can pay with a credit card, debit card, eCheck, or cryptocurrency.
3. Place Your First Bet
Now you’re ready to start wagering with BetOnline. Find your favorite game and then tap on the Betslip button in the app menu. Enter your wager details and then tap “Review Bets” when you’re ready. If your bet looks good, click “Place Bets” to enter your wager.
How to Download Sports Betting Apps
Most American bettors wanting to wager on the go will do so using either an iPhone or Android device. The process of downloading the best mobile sports betting apps is similar on both devices but there are a few key differences – most notably that you have to visit the iStore on iPhone and the GooglePlay Store on Android.
For everything else, we’ve created a simple step-by-step guide for each device below:
How to Download Sports Betting Apps on iPhone
- Tap the App Store icon on your iPhone home screen.
- Either browse the library or input the name of the desired app in the search bar.
- Tap the app to select it.
- You may be prompted to “Sign In” to complete the download.
- Once the app downloads, the sportsbook icon will be visible on your home screen.
How to Download Sports Betting Apps on Android
- Using your Android phone, select the Google PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Key in and search for the sports betting app that you want to download.
- Tap the sportsbook app to begin the download.
- As soon as the download is complete, the app will be visible on your home screen.
How to Create a Betting App for your Mobile Sportsbook
Not every mobile sports betting site has a native app. Fortunately, it’s easy to convert any of the best mobile-optimized sportsbooks into sports betting apps. Just follow the simple steps below and we’ll have that icon on your homepage in no time at all.
It’s possible to do this with each of the sites listed in our top 10. But, to demonstrate, we’ll use our No.1 betting mobile-optimized sportsbook, BetOnline.
Step 1 – Go to BetOnline from your Mobile Browser
Using your phone, click the link above to visit the BetOnline mobile site.
Step 2 – Open the Browser Menu
Tap the button highlighted below to open up the next set of options.
Step 3 – Select “Add to Your Home Screen”
Select “Add to Home Screen” to create a shortcut to BetOnline on your mobile home page. The BetOnline icon will now appear amongst your other apps, allowing you to access the sports markets at the touch of a button from your mobile device.
Step 4 – Confirm the Shortcut
Once you have confirmed that shortcut, it’s possible to change the name to something shorter, like “BetOnline,“ rather than the long title in the image below.
Step 5 – Access BetOnline at the Click of a Button
BetOnline will now sit on your main screen like any other native sports betting app. Just tap the icon, the site will open, and you can get on with your sports betting.
Grab The Best Promo Codes With Our Reviews
Our Pick for the Best Betting App in US 2022
Sports betting is rapidly growing in popularity, and that’s meant that sports bettors now have more choices than ever before when picking the best sports betting app.
With our list of the 10 best betting apps for 2022, it’s easier than ever to find the right app to start wagering. BetOnline is our preferred option: the live betting arena is stacked and the welcome bonus is substantial. But, as always, pick the app that best suits your gambling needs from our list, and you’ll be absolutely fine.
|50% up to $1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
What is the best sports betting app?
We think BetOnline is the best betting app in 2022. The platform offers competitive odds on a huge range of sports and makes it easy to set up parlays. Plus, BetOnline offers a $1,000 welcome bonus when you make a deposit using Bitcoin.
Are sports betting apps legal in the US?
Native sports betting apps are legal in select states. You’ll need to go to our state app review pages to see exactly what is and is not allowed in your specific state. Offshore sports betting apps, on the other hand, are not regulated in the US and, though not entirely legal in America, many bettors use them since state-imposed regulations against them have typically been lax.
What’s the difference between a mobile sports betting app and a web-based sportsbook?
The short answer is – not much. A mobile sports betting app and web-based sportsbook will – for the most part – feature identical markets, lines, and odds, though you may find the web-based sportsbook has slightly deeper markets. Other features such as live betting and streaming will also be available on both variations. However, some bonuses will only be available to users who sign up with the app.
Can I bet with a sports betting app if I’m in another state?
Yes and no. Native sports betting apps are geo-restricted. So, if you attempt to access it outside of a licensed state, you may find it unavailable. That said, some apps are available to use in upwards of 20 US states and will work so long as the state you enter permits sports betting. The offshore betting apps listed in our top 10 operate outside of US jurisdiction and can thus be used anywhere in the US, as well as in most places abroad.
Are sports betting apps safe?
Yes, sports betting apps are safe so long as you register with a licensed, regulated operator to begin with, such as those listed in our top 10 sportsbook app reviews.
- Grizzlies add Justin Bean, Jacob Gilyard to training camp roster
- Knicks’ Jalen Brunson proposes to girlfriend Ali Marks at high school
- Knicks president Leon Rose won’t interfere in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation
- Trail Blazers sign five-year NBA veteran Wes Iwundu
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford impressed by LaMelo Ball