In this article, we’ll be ranking the top reduced juice sportsbooks available in the US. The Basketball Insiders team of betting experts has uncovered the very best reduced juice betting sites and listed out the pros and cons of each to help our readers take advantage of these lower-risk lines.
We explain the different meanings behind the term “reduced juice betting” and explain in detail who reduced juice betting lines are for, how they work, and why they are beneficial to a bettor.
Top 10 Reduced Juice Sportsbooks in 2021
We conducted rigorous research to arrive at the following rankings of the best reduced juice betting sites:
- MyBookie – Superb selection of League of Legends markets
- Bovada – Lucrative crypto-bonuses and deep markets for US sports
- Intertops – Reduced Juice sportsbook, boasting great odds and live betting
- BetUS – Exceptional welcome bonus & deep prop betting markets
- BetOnline – Best reduced juice sportsbook for eSports betting
- Sportsbetting.ag – Enjoy reload bonuses & early odds
- XBet – 1,000s of wagering options across all the major sports leagues
- BUSR – Horse Racing Specialist with reduced juice offers
- Ignition – Lucrative crypto deposit bonus & tons of promos
- GTBets – Reduced juice betting site with great cashback offers
Best Reduced Juice Betting Sites Reviewed
1. MyBookie – The Most NBA/NFL Reduced Juice Betting Lines
MyBookie is a relatively new entrant to the online sports betting scene, having launched as recently as 2014. The bookmaker is one of many operators licensed in Costa Rica, a favorite jurisdiction among sports betting companies.
The MyBookie sportsbook offers broad coverage of all the major leagues. The site boasts deep markets and competitive odds across the board, especially where NFL and NBA betting are concerned.
With reference to reduced juice betting sites, MyBookie is a top-the-pile. As mentioned, this site regularly broadcasts among the best odds anyways, especially for NBA & NFL betting. But our research shows that it’s also the most likely sportsbook to offer reduced juice on the spread, too – as you can see above in the betting lines for Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Buccanneers (-7.5; -105) & Pittsburgh Steelers (+6.5; -105) vs. Buffalo Bills.
When assessing which was the best-reduced juice betting site, it was hard to vouch for any site other than MyBookie since, quite simply, it broadcast reduced juice odds most frequently. Plus, there are some great strategy guides and reduced juice gambling tips available in the annals of the MyBookie blog pages too, and the MyBookie promo codes gave us access to over $1,000 in free bets.
- Great variety of basketball lines
- Impressive variety of League of Legends markets
- Good welcome bonus
- Residents of NJ, NY, and NV are banned from participating
- No eSports variety
2. Bovada – A Reduced Juice Sportsbook Offering Big Crypto Bonuses!
Since bursting onto the scene in 2011, Bovada morphed into one of the most recognizable online sports betting brands in the US – and it’s easy to see why.
Bovada does a great job catering to fans of traditional sports disciplines. You can bet on American football, basketball, tennis, golf, soccer; there’s hockey betting and wrestling, and many other sports, all of which are covered in depth. The odds are always competitive; Bovada gets its lines up quickly, and the sportsbook has a tendency to get creative, too: there are always interesting NBA prop bets to be found (which we love!).
Though Bovada doesn’t boast as many reduced juice betting lines as the top site in our rankings, it does offer them regularly on NBA games, in particular. In the image, you’ll see a reduced juice betting line for the Boston Celtics, for example. So, if lower-risk basketball betting is your thing, the Bovada reduced juice sportsbook is worth a look, for sure.
To top it all off, Bovada bonus codes offer the most substantial rewards, including a huge crypto bonus on not just your first, but your first three deposits, meaning there’s an opportunity to wager on all these juicy lines with the house’s money (and for quite some time if you’re sensible, too!).
- Well-rounded sports coverage
- Prompt withdrawals
- Reputable brand with a long history
- Attractive welcome promotion
- Lines can appear late relative to competitors
3. Intertops – Reduced Juice Betting Site with 25 Years of Experience
Few sportsbooks can claim to be in the sports betting business as long as Intertops. Launched in 1996, the company is a go-to spot for online bettors in the US and over 170 other countries.
Like all quality sportsbooks, Intertops adequately covers all the most famous sports in the US. Baseball, basketball, tennis, hockey, darts, American and European football, and over a dozen other disciplines – if you’ve heard of it, Intertops probably has it, and it’s a decent reduced juice betting site, too – keep your ears to the ground because Intertops regularly broadcasts juiced betting lines for NCAA football and basketball.
Intertops could probably do with improving its selection of eSports but, thankfully, the reduced juice sportsbook compensates for its somewhat disappointing eSports portfolio with a great set of reliable payment options and some attractive Intertops promo codes, which you can find by clicking the link.
- 25 years in the industry
- One of the best reduced juice betting sites for NCAA fixtures
- Great traditional sports selection
- Variety of recurring bonuses
- Low minimum betting limits
- Underwhelming eSports coverage
4. BetUS – Best Welcome Bonus among Reduced Juice Betting Sites
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Costa Rica, BetUS is one of the few US-facing bookmakers that rival Intertops’ industry experience.
As expected, BetUS’ platform covers all the necessary traditional sports expertly. There’s no shortage of action on football, basketball, baseball, hockey, darts, motorsports, or martial arts, and major leagues are well-represented along with their minor counterparts.
However, it’s the BetUS promo codes that are the centerpiece: new players can claim up to a whopping $2,500 in sports betting bonuses. What’s more, as a Reduced Juice betting site, BetUS comes up trumps too, offering a host of juiced rates across MLB and NFL betting lines in particular (see image).
- Unmatched welcome bonus
- One of the best Reduced Juice betting sites for NFL
- Good mix of traditional sports and e-gaming lines
- High deposit limits
- 27 years on the market
- Tedious bonus wagering requirements
5. BetOnline – Best Reduced Juice Sportsbook for eSports Betting
Closing out our reviews of the top five reduced juice sportsbooks is BetOnline, a Panama-based US-friendly sportsbook that launched more than 20 years ago.
BetOnline’s traditional sports lineup includes lines for almost any sport with a decent following in the United States and even for some sports you’ve never heard of before.
However, eSports betting is where BetOnline’s offering truly shines. The sportsbook’s catalog includes several betting options on competitions in StarCraft 2, League of Legends, CS:GO, Dota 2, Valorant, FIFA, Call of Duty, Overwatch, Hearthstone, and even WarCraft 3. BetOnline’s range of eSports options is so good that might even find yourself betting on games that you’ve never even heard of before! Be careful!
To top things off, this reduced juice betting site welcomes new members with a generous BetOnline bonus code worth up to $1,000.
All in all, this sportsbook is among the top providers for hunting down reduced juice lines, even rivaling Bovada and BetUS.
- An exceptional variety of eSports markets
- Above-average welcome bonus
- Best of the Reduced Juice betting sites for eSports
- Large deposit limits and fast payouts
- Check deposits available
- The website can be slow
Top Reduced Juice Sportsbooks Comparison
Let’s see how the best reduced juice sportsbooks compare on bonuses and key features:
|Welcome Bonus||Promo Code||Live Streaming||Special Features||Payment methods|
|Bovada||75% Bitcoin deposit match up to $750||BTCSWB750||Yes||Prop bet builder |
Special bonus for Bitcoin deposits
Live sports streaming
|Credit cards, crypto, bank transfer, Matchpay|
|Intertops||50% sportsbook deposit match up to $1,250||SIGNUP100||No||Wide market coverage |
24/7 customer support
|Bitcoin, credit cards, bank wire, Paysafecard, EcoPayz|
|BetUS||50% deposit match up to $200 |
100% deposit match up to $100
200% deposit match up to $50
|No||Multiple bonus options |
Motor sports betting
|Credit Card, Cash Transfer, Crypto, Bank Wire|
|MyBookie||50% deposit match up to $1,000 |
25% reload bonus up to $250
|No||NBA future betting |
|Cryptos, credit cards|
|BetOnline||50% deposit match up to $1,000 |
25% reload bonus up to $500
|No||Very competitive odds |
User-friendly mobile app
|Cryptos, credit cards, bank transfer, check|
|XBet||100% deposit match up to $500||n/a||No||No withdrawal limits |
Live in-game betting
|Credit & Debit cards, bitcoin, eCheck, Zelle, Moneygram,|
|GTBets||50% deposit match up to $1,000 |
25% reload bonus up to $250
|No||Soccer futures betting |
Early odds for upcoming events
|Cryptos, credit cards, gift cards, quick cash, MoneyGram|
|SportsBetting.ag||100% deposit match up to $100||XB100||No||Casino and racebook |
Tons of golf events
|Cryptos, credit cards, bank wire, money order, check, ecoPayz, Skrill|
|BUSR||20% deposit match up to $500||WELCOME20||No||In-game betting for e-sports |
Live dealer casino
|Bitcoin, credit cards, MoneyGram, bank wire,|
|Twinspires||100% first deposit match up to $200||n/a||No||In-game betting for e-sports||Bitcoin, credit cards, bank wire, checks|
What Are Reduced Juice Sportsbooks?
The term “juice” refers to the commission that sportsbooks charge from customers in exchange for their betting services. Sometimes referred to as the “vig” or “vigorish,” the juice is baked into the line and varies between sportsbooks.
A “reduced juice” sportsbook implies one of two things:
- A sportsbook with a business model that revolves around offering lines with a lower juice relative to competitors. Such bookmakers are difficult to come by, but when you find one, you’ll notice that it charges around 5% vig, which is half the standard 10% you’ll encounter at most bookies.
- A standard sportsbook that periodically offers lines with lower juice than it usually does.
The first type of sportsbook consistently charges a lower vigorish on all lines and markets. Unfortunately, the reduced fees come at a price. Because the lower juice negatively affects a sportsbook’s bottom line, the company must cut costs in other business areas to maintain profitability. That’s why dedicated reduced juice sportsbooks often lack welcome bonuses, post sharper lines, and offer a lower-quality betting app or slow technical support. These deficits can be so severe as to cancel out or even outweigh the benefits of the reduced juice.
The second type of reduced juice sportsbooks is omnipresent: almost all online bookmakers offer lower juice on specific lines or specific dates.
How to Identify Reduced Juice Lines?
Let’s consider an example. Suppose you’re a Bovada regular, and you’re used to seeing point spread lines, which look like this:
Team A (-4.5): -110
Team B (+4.5): -110
Of course, these odds imply that you must risk $110 to win $100, indicating that the sportsbook’s juice is a standard 10%. So far, so good.
But one day, as you’re browsing Bovada’s markets, you see this:
Buffalo Bills (+6.5): -105
New England Patriots (-6.5): -105
That, right there, is a reduced juice line; instead of demanding its regular 10% fee, the sportsbook reduced the surcharge on this specific point spread to around 5%.
In other words, for every $100 you stake on this line, you’ll save $5.00 in the long term. Five dollars may sound like penny-pinching to some, but for high-volume bettors, even tiny juice differences can translate to thousands of dollars in annual savings.
As evident from this example, reduced juice lines are the easiest to spot on 50:50 propositions.
Benefits of Using Reduced Juice Sportsbooks
Although the benefits below apply primarily to dedicated reduced juice sportsbooks, they are also true for staking the occasional reduced juice betting line at regular bookmakers:
- Reduced juice means reduced losses. Losing is inevitable, no matter how sharp you are. By saving a few dollars on every bet, you’ll minimize your losses substantially over the long term.
- Profiting is easier. This benefit follows from the previous one. By cutting your losses, you’ll be able to profit from reduced juice sports betting more easily: the break-even win rate for wagers at -110 odds is 52.4%, while the break-even win rate for bets at -105 odds is closer to 51%.
Conclusion – Best Reduced Juice Sportsbooks
Reduced Juice betting might feel intimidating for a newcomer to the phrase, but it really is just a basic concept that describes betting lines with a lower-than-usual fee. So, there’s really nothing to be deterred by here – if you see a -105 reduced juice betting line, and you like the look of the wager, go for it! It’s just an ever-so-slightly safer and lower-risk bet.
Each of the reduced juice betting sites mentioned in our top 5 is worth your time, depending on whether or not you want to try your hand at NBA betting or wagering on a game FIFA (eSports). But, the overall star of the show has to be MyBookie.
Our research shows that MyBookie consistently broadcasts the most reduced juice betting lines across the largest selection of sports, so, on that basis alone, it’s impossible for us to suggest anything else.
Plus the welcome bonus currently on offer (seen below) isn’t half bad either…
And remember, whichever of the reduced juice sportsbooks you should choose, don’t bet on your own team (you’re biased!) and never wager more than you can afford. Have fun!
Do You Pay Juice on a Losing Bet?
How To Identify Reduced Juice?
What’s the difference between reduced juice and bonuses?
What’s better: reduced juice or a bonus?
Who is reduced juice best for?
NBA Team Salaries
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- Isaiah Austin joins league office after NBA denied him the chance to play
- 2022 NBA MVP Odds: Top 5 Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Playoffs Picks: Second Playoff Round – predictions and odds