Dallas Mavericks Team Salary
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: None, spent on DeAndre Jordan and Wesley Matthews. To acquire an additional player, Dallas will need to open up additional cap room.
- Room: $0 (J.J. Barea)
- Bird: Tyson Chandler (leaving for Phoenix Suns), Rajon Rondo (leaving for Sacramento Kings)
- Early Bird: Monta Ellis (leaving for Indiana Pacers), Bernard James, Greg Smith
- Non-Bird: J.J. Barea (re-signing), Al-Farouq Aminu (leaving for Portland Trail Blazers), Amar’e Stoudemire, Charlie Villanueva, Richard Jefferson (re-signing)
Amnesty: Used on Brendan Haywood.
- 6/22/15 — Raymond Felton opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Al-Farouq Aminu opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Monta Ellis opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Justin Anderson with the 21st pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Satnam Singh with the 52nd pick in the draft.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to a four-year, $80.4 million deal with DeAndre Jordan, player option on final season
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to a four-year, $52.1 million deal with Wesley Matthews.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to a one-year, $1.5 million minimum deal with Richard Jefferson.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to re-sign J.J Barea on a two-year, $5.8 million deal.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to sign Jeremy Evans to a two-year, $2.3 million minimum deal.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Justin Anderson (2015-21st), Petteri Koponen (2007-30th)
- Second rounders: Satnam Singh (2015-52nd), Emir Preldzic (2009-57th), Renaldas Seibutis (2007-50th)
Roster Count: Nine guaranteed, one non-guaranteed
PG: Devin Harris, J.J. Barea, Raymond Felton
SG: Wesley Matthews
SF: Chandler Parsons, Richard Jefferson
PF: Dirk Nowitzki, Jeremy Evans, Dwight Powell
C: DeAndre Jordan
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Rick Carlisle
- Mark Cuban — Owner
- Donn Nelson — President of Basketball Operations
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Memphis Grizzlies (Steven Hunter, Corey Brewer, Nick Calathes trade removed top-55 protection).
- 2016 — Owe first-rounder (top-seven protected through 2020, unprotected in 2021) to Boston Celtics (Rajon Rondo).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Rajon Rondo) — More favorable between Dallas and Memphis pick goes to Boston.
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Rajon Rondo — $18.8 million (Bird)
Tyson Chandler — $22.0 million (Bird)
Monta Ellis — $10,868,000 (Early Bird)
Greg Smith — $947,276 (Early Bird)
Charlie Villanueva — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
Amar’e Stoudemire — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
Richard Jefferson — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
Bernard James — $947,276 (Early Bird)
Al-Farouq Aminu — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
J.J. Barea — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/5/15)