Dallas Mavericks Team Salary
- Room: $0 (Jameer Nelson)
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, one camp invite
PG: Jameer Nelson, Raymond Felton, Gal Mekel
SG: Monta Ellis, Devin Harris, Ricky Ledo
SF: Chandler Parsons, Al-Farouq Aminu, Richard Jefferson, Jae Crowder
PF: Dirk Nowitzki, Greg Smith, Charlie Villanueva
C: Tyson Chandler, Brandan Wright
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/10/14 — Mavericks opt to keep Jae Crowder for the final year of his contract.
- 6/25/14 — Traded Jose Calderon, Wayne Ellington, Samuel Dalembert, Shane Larkin, and the 34th and 51st picks in the 2014 NBA Draft for Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton.
- 7/10/14 — Signed Houston Rockets restricted free agent Chandler Parsons to a three-year, $46.1 million offer sheet — unmatched by Rockets.
- 7/14/14 — Traded the rights to Tadija Dragicevic to the Chicago Bulls for Greg Smith.
- 7/15/14 — Signed Dirk Nowitzki to a three-year, $25 million contract.
- 7/16/14 — Traded DeJuan Blair (sign and trade) for the rights to Emir Preldzic.
- 7/17/14 — Removed Petteri Koponen (ineligible to sign with Mavericks until July 2015) from their salary cap.
- 7/17/14 — Signed Devin Harris to a four-year, $16.6 million contract (fourth season $1.3 million guaranteed).
- 7/18/14 — Signed Eric Griffin a three-year, non/partially-guaranteed $2.3 million minimum contract.
- 7/18/14 — Signed Richard Jefferson to a one-year, $1.4 million contract.
- 7/19/14 — Signed Rashard Lewis to a one-year, $1.4 million contract.
- 7/22/14 — Rashard Lewis contract voided on apparent failed physical (knee).
- 7/24/14 — Signed Jameer Nelson to a two-year, $5.6 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/28/14 — Signed Al-Farouq Aminu to a two-year, $2.1 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/29/14 — Signed Ivan Johnson to a two-year, $1.9 million non/partially-guaranteed contract.
- 9/3/14 — Signed Bernard James to a one-year, $915k minimum contract.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Doron Lamb to training camp on a one-year, $915k minimum contract.
- 9/23/14 — Invited Charlie Villanueva to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 10/4/14 — Invited Yuki Togashi to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
Waived Players: Eric Griffin, Yuki Togashi, Ivan Johnson, Bernard James, Doron Lamb
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Petteri Koponen (2007-30th)
- Second rounders: Emir Preldzic (2009-57th), Renaldas Seibutis (2007-50th)
Head Coach: Rick Carlisle
- Mark Cuban — Owner
- Donn Nelson — President of Basketball Operations
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Memphis Grizzlies (Steven Hunter, Corey Brewer, Nick Calathes trade removed top-55 protection).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Brendan Haywood – 2014-15, $7.748 million
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 10/25/14)