Dallas Mavericks Team Salary
Quick: Cap space used.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $20.5-$33.6 million, depending on player options for Monta Ellis, Raymond Felton and Al-Farouq Aminu, along with cap holds for Tyson Chandler and Rajon Rondo.
Draft Picks: 21st, 52nd
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Bird: Tyson Chandler, Rajon Rondo, Raymond Felton (player option)
Early Bird: Monta Ellis, Bernard James, Greg Smith
- Non-Bird: J.J. Barea, Al-Farouq Aminu (player option), Amar’e Stoudemire, Charlie Villanueva, Richard Jefferson
Amnesty: Used on Brendan Haywood.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Petteri Koponen (2007-30th)
- Second rounders: Emir Preldzic (2009-57th), Renaldas Seibutis (2007-50th)
Roster Count: Three guaranteed, one non-guaranteed, three options
PG: Devin Harris, Raymond Felton
SG: Monta Ellis
SF: Chandler Parsons, Al-Farouq Aminu
PF: Dirk Nowitzki, Dwight Powell
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Rick Carlisle
- Mark Cuban — Owner
- Donn Nelson — President of Basketball Operations
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Memphis Grizzlies (Steven Hunter, Corey Brewer, Nick Calathes trade removed top-55 protection).
- 2016 — Owe first-rounder (top-seven protected through 2020, unprotected in 2021) to Boston Celtics (Rajon Rondo).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Rajon Rondo) — More favorable between Dallas and Memphis pick goes to Boston.
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/27/15)