Indiana Pacers Team Salary
Quick: $4.3-$20.9 million
- Room: $2,898,000
Roster Count: 10 guaranteed, two non-guaranteed
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Caris LeVert (2016-20th, cap hold $1,301,900, reportedly in trade to Brooklyn Nets in July)
- Second-rounders: Georges Niang (2016-50th), Stanko Barac (2007-39th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
- Bird: Ian Mahinmi ($7,600,000 cap hold)
- Declined First: Solomon Hill ($2,306,019 cap hold)
- Non-Bird: Jordan Hill ($4,800,000 cap hold), Ty Lawson ($980,431 cap hold)
Players only restricted if team gives qualifying offers.
Non-Guaranteed Salaries: Glenn Robinson III ($1,050,500), Shayne Whittington ($980,431)
PG: Jeff Teague (unofficially), Rodney Stuckey, Joseph Young
SG: Monta Ellis
SF: Paul George, C.J. Miles, Glenn Robinson III
PF: Thaddeus Young (unofficially), Lavoy Allen
C: Myles Turner, Shayne Whittington, Rakeem Christmas
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
2017/18 Rookie-Scale Options: Myles Turner ($2,569,920)
Rookie Scale Extension Eligible: None
- 7/1/16-7/6/16 — NBA annual moratorium.
- 7/7/16 — Free agent signing period begins.
- 8/1/16 — Glenn Robinson III’s $1.1 million guarantees for 16/17.
- 8/1/16 — Shayne Whittington’s $1.0 guarantees for 16/17.
- 9/25/16 — Paul George’s contract eligible for restructuring.
- 10/31/16 — Team option on Myles Turner.
- Ten days prior to NBA Draft, or day following team’s final game, no later than 6/29/17 — Player option on Rodney Stuckey.
- 2/28/17 — Deadline to restructure Paul George and George Hill’s contracts.
- 6/20/17 or two days after teams last game, no later than 6/29/17 — Payer option on C.J. Miles. Team can waive Miles before he executes the option.
- 6/26/17 or one day after NBA Draft, no later than 6/29/17 — Team option on Lavoy Allen.
- 7/1/17 — Joseph Young and Glenn Robinson III’s $1.1 million guarantees for 17/18.
- 8/1/17 — Rakeem Christmas’ $1.1 million guarantees for 17/18.
- 10/31/17 — Team option on Myles Turner.
- Six days prior to NBA Draft, or day following team’s final game, no later than 6/29/18 — Player option on Monta Ellis.
- 6/29/18 — Player option on Paul George.
- 6/29/18 — Team option for Rakeem Christmas and Joseph Young
- 7/1/18 — Rakeem Christmas and Joseph Young’s $1.1 million guarantee for 18/19.
- 10/31/18 — Extension deadline for Myles Turner.
- 6/30/19 — Qualifying offer deadline for Myles Turner.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
- 5/5/16 — Parted ways with Frank Vogel.
- 5/16/16 — Hired Coach Nate McMillan on a three-year contract (TBD).
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to trade George Hill to Utah Jazz for Jeff Teague (to be executed in July).
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to trade the rights to Caris LeVert (2016th-20th) to Brooklyn Nets for Thaddeus Young).
Waived Players: None
Traded Players: None
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Head Coach: Nate McMillan (three-year deal starting for 16/17 season)
Assistants: Dan Burke, Popeye Jones, Bill Bayno, David McClure (player development coach)
- Larry Bird — President of Basketball Operations
- Kevin Pritchard — General Manager
Cash Paid ($3.5 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.5 million max): $0
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
D-League Affiliate: Fort Wayne Mad Ants (General Manager Brian Levy)
Amnesty: Used on James Posey.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/30/16)