Indiana Pacers Team Salary
- Mid-Level: $0 (C.J. Miles & Damjam Rudez)
- Trade Exception (Danny Granger, expiring 2/20/15) — $4,281,921
- Disabled Player Exception (Paul George, expiring 3/10/15) — $5,305,000
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, two non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Rodney Stuckey, C.J. Watson, George Hill (injured)
SG: Solomon Hill, C.J. Miles, Donald Sloan
SF: Chris Copeland, Damjam Rudez, Paul George (injured)
PF: David West, Luis Scola
C: Roy Hibbert, Ian Mahinmi, Lavoy Allen, Shayne Whittington
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Waived Players: C.J. Fair, Arinze Onuaku, Adonis Thomas, Chris Singleton, A.J. Price
- Non-Bird: Andrew Bynum
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Stanko Barac (2007-39th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Head Coach: Frank Vogel
- Larry Bird — President of Basketball Operations
- Kevin Pritchard — General Manager
- 6/26/14 — Acquired cash from the New York Knicks for the rights to Louis Labeyrie (2014-57th).
- 7/2/14 — Signed Shayne Whittington to partially-guaranteed one-year, $507k minimum contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed C.J. Miles to a four-year, $18.0 million contract (final season a player option, but only if Miles is not waived before 4th year).
- 7/11/14 — Signed Damjam Rudez to a three-year, $3.5 million contract (final season team option).
- 7/11/14 — Signed Lavoy Allen to a one-year, $948k minimum contract.
- 7/21/14 — Signed Rodney Stuckey to a one-year, $1.2 million contract.
- 9/3/14 — Invited Adonis Thomas to training camp on a one-year, $816k non-guaranteed contract.
- 9/3/14 — Invited C.J. Fair to training camp on a one-year, $507k non-guaranteed contract.
- 9/3/14 — Invited Arinze Onuaku to training camp on a one-year, $816k non-guaranteed contract.
- 9/4/14 — Invited Chris Singleton to training camp on a one-year, $948k non-guaranteed contract.
- 10/9/14 — Picked up the third-year option on Solomon Hill.
- 11/6/14 — Signed A.J. Price to a one-year, 866,789 non-guaranteed minimum contract.
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on James Posey.
Andrew Bynum — $1,200,000 (Non-Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/6/14)