Indiana Pacers Team Salary
Quick: Currently under the cap by $140,996
Projected Cap Space for 2017-18 ($101 million cap): Up to $32.6 million
- Room Exception: $4,328,000
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Bird: Jeff Teague ($13,200,000), C.J. Miles (PO, $8,708,555), Lavoy Allen (TO, $7,600,000)
- Non-Bird: Aaron Brooks ($3,240,000)
- Kevin Seraphin $1,974,159
- Glenn Robinson III $1,524,305
- Joseph Young $1,471,382
- Rakeem Christmas $1,471,382 ($50,000 guaranteed)
- Georges Niang $1,312,611 ($100,000 guaranteed)
2017 Draft Picks: 18th (cap hold $2,028,360), 47th
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Emir Preldzic (2009-57th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Roster Count: Six guaranteed, five non/partially-guaranteed, one player option, one team option
PG: Monta Ellis
SG: Lance Stephenson, Joseph Young
SF: Paul George, Glenn Robinson III, Georges Niang
PF: Thaddeus Young, Kevin Seraphin
C: Myles Turner, Al Jefferson, Rakeem Christmas
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/20/17 or two days after teams last game, no later than 6/29/17 — Player option on C.J. Miles. Team can waive Miles before he executes the option.
- 6/26/17 — Team option on Lavoy Allen.
- 6/30/17 — No-trade restriction lifts on Lance Stephenson.
- 7/1/17 — Glenn Robinson III’s $1,524,305 guarantees for 2017-18.
- 7/1/17 — Joseph Young’s $1,471,381 guarantees for 2017/18.
- 7/15/17 — Georges Niang’s $1,312,611 guarantees for 2017/18.
- 8/1/17 — Kevin Seraphin’s $1,974,159 guarantees for 2017-18.
- 8/1/17 — Rakeem Christmas’ $1,471,381 guarantees for 2017-18.
- 10/31/17 — Team option on Myles Turner.
- Six days prior to NBA Draft, or day following team’s final game, no later than 6/29/18 — Player option on Monta Ellis.
- 6/24/18 — Team options for Rakeem Christmas and Joseph Young
- 6/29/18 — Player options on Paul George and Thaddeus Young.
- 6/29/18 — Team option on Lance Stephenson.
- 7/1/18 — Rakeem Christmas and Joseph Young’s $1,600,520 guarantee for 2018-19.
- 7/15/18 — Georges Niang’s $1,544,951 guarantees for 2018-19.
- 10/31/18 — Extension deadline for Myles Turner.
- 1/10/19 — Al Jefferson’s $10 million guarantees for 2018-19.
- 6/29/19 — Qualifying offer deadlines for Myles Turner and Georges Niang.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
- 4/28/17 — Larry Bird stepped down as president of basketball operations.
Waived Players: None
Traded Players: None
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Head Coach: Nate McMillan (three-year deal starting with 2016-17 season)
Assistants: Dan Burke, Popeye Jones, Bill Bayno, David McClure (player development coach)
- Kevin Pritchard — general Manager
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder (31-44 range through 2020, unprotected in 2023) to Brooklyn Nets (Thaddeus Young).
Cash Paid ($3.5 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.5 million max): $3,227,286 from Dallas Mavericks (Jeremy Evans)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
D-League Affiliate: Fort Wayne Mad Ants (General Manager Brian Levy)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/30/17)