Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Projected 2019-20 Cap Space ($109 million cap): Up to $44.0 million.
Roster Count: Six guaranteed, one partially-guaranteed, one team option
PG: Aaron Holiday
SG: Victor Oladipo
SF: Doug McDermott
PF: T.J. Leaf, Alize Johnson
C: Myles Turner, Domantas Sabonis
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Bird: Thaddeus Young ($20,646,068), Cory Joseph ($15,095,500)
- Early Bird: Bojan Bogdanovic ($13,650,000), Darren Collison ($13,000,000), Edmond Sumner (TO)
- Non-Bird: Tyreke Evans ($14,880,000), Kyle O’Quinn ($5,338,800), Wesley Matthews ($1,618,486), Davon Reed (two-way)
- Alize Johnson $1,416,852 ($761,536 guaranteed)
2019 Draft Picks: 18th, 50th
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Maarty Leunen (2008-54th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Waived Players: None
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Traded Players: None
G-League Affiliate: Fort Wayne Mad Ants (General Manager Brian Levy, head coach Steve Gansey)
Two-Way Contracts: None
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: TBD
Head Coach: Nate McMillan
Assistants: Dan Burke, Popeye Jones, Bill Bayno, David McClure (player development coach)
- Kevin Pritchard — president of basketball operations
- Peter Dinwiddie — senior vice president of basketball operations
- Chad Buchanan – general manager
- Kelly Krauskopf — assistant general manager
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder (31-44 range, unprotected in 2023) to Brooklyn Nets (Thaddeus Young).
- 2021 — Owed a second-rounder from the Milwaukee Bucks (George Hill, Alec Burks, Nik Stauskas/Wade Baldwin).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): TBD to the Houston Rockets (Nik Stauskas/Wade Baldwin)
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 6/20/19 — NBA Draft.
- 6/29/19 — Team option on Edmond Sumner.
- 6/29/19 — Qualifying offer deadline for Myles Turner.
- 7/1/19-7/5/19 –NBA moratorium.
- 7/15/19 — Alize Johnson’s $1,416,852 guarantees for 2019-20.
- Before first day of 2019 season — Extension Deadline for Domantas Sabonis.
- 10/31/19 — Team options on T.J. Leaf and Aaron Holiday.
- 6/29/20 — Qualifying offer deadlines for Alize Johnson, Edmond Sumner and Domantas Sabonis.
- Before first day of 2020 season — Extension deadline for T.J. Leaf.
- 10/31/20 — Team option on Aaron Holiday.
- 6/29/21 — Qualifying offer deadline for T.J. Leaf.
- Before first day of 2021 season — Extension deadline for Aaron Holiday.
- 6/29/22 — Qualifying offer deadline for Aaron Holiday.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/17/19)