Indiana Pacers Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Solomon Hill
- Mid-Level: $0 (C.J. Miles & Damjam Rudez)
- Trade Exception (Danny Granger, expiring 2/20/15) — $4,281,921
- Disabled Player Exception (Paul George, expiring 3/10/15) — $5,305,000
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, two non/partially-guaranteed, four camp invites
PG: George Hill, C.J. Watson
SG: C.J. Miles, Rodney Stuckey, Donald Sloan
SF: Paul George, Solomon Hill, Chris Copeland, Damjam Rudez, Chris Singleton, C.J. Fair
PF: David West, Luis Scola, Lavoy Allen, Adonis Thomas, Arinze Onuaku
C: Roy Hibbert, Ian Mahinmi, Shayne Whittington
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired cash from the New York Knicks for the rights to Louis Labeyrie (2014-57th).
- 7/2/14 — Signed Shayne Whittington to partially-guaranteed one-year, $507k minimum contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed C.J. Miles to a four-year, $18.0 million contract (final season a player option, but only if Miles is not waived before 4th year).
- 7/11/14 — Signed Damjam Rudez to a three-year, $3.5 million contract (final season team option).
- 7/11/14 — Signed Lavoy Allen to a one-year, $948k minimum contract.
- 7/21/14 — Signed Rodney Stuckey to a one-year, $1.2 million contract.
- 9/3/14 — Invited Adonis Thomas to training camp on a one-year, $816k non-guaranteed contract.
- 9/3/14 — Invited C.J. Fair to training camp on a one-year, $507k non-guaranteed contract.
- 9/3/14 — Invited Arinze Onuaku to training camp on a one-year, $816k non-guaranteed contract.
- 9/4/14 — Invited Chris Singleton to training camp on a one-year, $948k non-guaranteed contract.
Waived Players: None
- Non-Bird: Andrew Bynum
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Stanko Barac (2007-39th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Head Coach: Frank Vogel
- Larry Bird — President of Basketball Operations
- Kevin Pritchard — General Manager
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on James Posey.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 9/26/14)