Indiana Pacers Team Salary
Quick: Over the cap and hard-capped.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $0-$11.5 million, depending on the cap hold for David West
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Bird: David West, Luis Scola, Lavoy Allen
- Early Bird: Chris Copeland, C.J. Watson, Donald Sloan
- Non-Bird: Rodney Stuckey, Shane Whittington, Andrew Bynum*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Player Options: Solomon Hill (fourth-year)
Amnesty: Used on James Posey.
- 6/25/15 — Roy Hibbert opted into the final year on his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Myles Turner with the 11th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Joseph Young with the 43rd pick in the draft.
- 6/30/15 — David West opted out of the final year of his contract.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Myles Turner (2015-11th)
- Second-rounders: Joseph Young (2015-43rd), Stanko Barac (2007-39th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Roster Count: Seven guaranteed
PG: George Hill
SG: C.J. Miles
SF: Paul George, Solomon Hill, Damjam Rudez
C: Roy Hibbert, Ian Mahinmi
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Frank Vogel
- Larry Bird — President of Basketball Operations
- Kevin Pritchard — General Manager
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Andrew Bynum — $1,200,000 (Non-Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/1/15)