Indiana Pacers Team Salary
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: Up to $10.1 million, depending on the cap holds for Luis Scola, Chris Copleland and others. Lavoy Allen would need to sign via Bird rights after the Pacers spend their cap money.
- Room: $2,814,000
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Bird: David West, Luis Scola, Lavoy Allen (re-signing)
- Early Bird: Chris Copeland, C.J. Watson (leaving for Orlando Magic), Donald Sloan
- Non-Bird: Rodney Stuckey (re-signing), Shane Whittington, Andrew Bynum*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Player Options: Solomon Hill (fourth-year)
Amnesty: Used on James Posey.
- 6/25/15 — Roy Hibbert opted into the final year on his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Myles Turner with the 11th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Joseph Young with the 43rd pick in the draft.
- 6/30/15 — David West opted out of the final year of his contract.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to trade Roy Hibbert to the Lakers for draft considerations.
- TBD — Reportedly re-signing Rodney Stuckey to a three-year, $21 million deal (third season player option).
- TBD — Reportedly re-singing Lavoy Allen to a three-year, $12 million deal (third season player option).
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to sign Monta Ellis to a four-year, $44 million deal (fourth season player option).
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Myles Turner (2015-11th)
- Second-rounders: Joseph Young (2015-43rd), Stanko Barac (2007-39th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Roster Count: Nine guaranteed
PG: George Hill, Rodney Stuckey
SG: Monta Ellis, C.J. Miles
SF: Paul George, Solomon Hill, Damjam Rudez
PF: Lavoy Allen
C: Ian Mahinmi
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Frank Vogel
- Larry Bird — President of Basketball Operations
- Kevin Pritchard — General Manager
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Myles Turner — $1,964,800 (Unsigned first)
Andrew Bynum — $1,200,000 (Non-Bird)
David West — $18,000,000 (Bird)
Luis Scola — $9,250,148 (Bird)
Chris Copeland — $4,075,500 (Early Bird)
Donald Sloan — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
Lavoy Allen — $947,276 (Bird)
Rodney Stuckey — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
Shayne Whittington — $845,059 (Non-Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/7/15)