Indiana Pacers Team Salary
Quick: Cap space spent
Projected 2016-17 Cap Space: $7.3-$30.2 million
- Room: $2,814,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: George Hill, Joseph Young, Rodney Stuckey (injured)
SG: Monta Ellis, C.J. Miles, Solomon Hill
SF: Paul George, Glenn Robinson III, Chase Budinger
PF: Myles Turner, Lavoy Allen
C: Ian Mahinmi, Jordan Hill, Shayne Whittington, Rakeem Christmas
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 2/18/16 — NBA trade deadline.
- 5/17/16 — 2016 NBA draft lottery.
- 6/20/17 — C.J. Miles’ player option decision for 17/18, or two days after team completes 16/17 season (or playoffs) but no later than 6/29/17. Team can waive Miles before he executes the option.
- 6/23/16 — 2016 NBA Draft.
- 7/1/17 — Joseph Young and Glenn Robinson III’s $1.1 million guarantees for 17/18.
- 7/1/16-7/11/16 — NBA annual moratorium.
- 7/12/16 — Free agent signing period begins.
- 8/1/16 — Glenn Robinson III’s $1.1 million guarantees for 16/17.
- 8/1/16 — Shayne Whittington’s $1.0 guarantees for 16/17.
- 8/1/17 — Rakeem Christmas’ $1.1 million guarantees for 17/18.
- 6/30/18 — Team option for Rakeem Christmas and Joseph Young
- 7/1/18 — Rakeem Christmas and Joseph Young’s $1.1 million guarantee for 18/19.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
- 6/25/15 — Roy Hibbert opted into the final year on his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Myles Turner with the 11th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Joseph Young with the 43rd pick in the draft.
- 6/30/15 — David West opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 7/9/15 — Traded Roy Hibbert to the Los Angeles Lakers for a 2019 second-rounder.
- 7/11/15 — Renounced the rights to Rodney Stuckey, David West, Luis Scola, Andrew Bynum, Chris Copeland, Donald Sloan and Shayne Whittington.
- 7/12/15 — Traded Damjan Rudez to Minnesota Timberwolves for Chase Budinger.
- 7/14/15 — Signed Monta Ellis to a four-year, $44 million deal, player option on final season, contract voided.
- 7/14/15 — Signed Joseph Young (2015-43rd) to a four-year, $4.3 million, team option on final season.
- 7/14/15 — Signed Jordan Hill to a one-year, $4 million contract.
- 7/13/15 — Signe Myles Turner (2015-11th) to a $10.8 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/16/15 — Signed Monta Ellis to a four-year, $44 million deal, player option on final season.
- 7/22/15 — Signed Rodney Stuckey to a three-year, $21 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/23/15 — Traded a 2019 second-round from Los Angeles Lakers to Cleveland Cavaliers for the rights to Rakeem Christmas (2015-36th).
- 7/27/15 — Signed Glenn Robinson III to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $3.2 million contract.
- 7/27/15 — Signed Rakeem Christmas (2015-36th) to a four-year, partially-guaranteed $4.3 million contract, team option on final season.
- 7/27/15 — Signed Shayne Whittington to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.8 million minimum contract.
- 7/27/15 — Signed Lavoy Allen to a three-year, $12 million contract, team option on final season.
- 8/11/15 — Signed Toney Douglas to a partially-guaranteed ($600k) $1.2 million minimum contract.
- 9/16/15 — Signed C.J. Fair to a non-guaranteed $525k minimum summer contract.
- 10/7/15 — Signed Kadeem Jack to a non-guaranteed $525k minimum summer contract.
- 10/25/15 — Signed Terran Petteway to a non-guaranteed $525k minimum contract.
- 11/2/15 — Declined team option on Solomon Hill.
Waived Players: Kadeem Jack, C.J. Fair, Toney Douglas, Terran Petteway
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Stanko Barac (2007-39th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Head Coach: Frank Vogel
Assistants: Dan Burke, Nate McMillan, Popeye Jones
- Larry Bird — President of Basketball Operations
- Kevin Pritchard — General Manager
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
Amnesty: Used on James Posey.
D-League Affiliate: Fort Wayne Mad Ants (General Manager Brian Levy)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 1/29/16)