- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
Indiana Pacers Team Salary
- Mid-Level: $0 (C.J. Miles & Damjam Rudez)
- Trade Exception (Miles Plumlee, expiring 7/27/14) — $1,121,520
- Trade Exception (Danny Granger, expiring 2/20/15) — $4,281,921
Roster Count: 12 guaranteed, three non/partially-guaranteed
PG: George Hill, C.J. Watson
SG: C.J. Miles, Rodney Stuckey, Donald Sloan
SF: Paul George, Solomon Hill, Chris Copeland, Damjam Rudez
PF: David West, Luis Scola, Lavoy Allen
C: Roy Hibbert, Ian Mahinmi, Shayne Whittington
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired cash from the New York Knicks for the rights to Louis Labeyrie (2014-57th).
- 7/2/14 — Signed Shayne Whittington to partially-guaranteed one-year, $507k minimum contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed C.J. Miles to a four-year, $18.0 million contract (final season a player option, but only if Miles is not waived before 4th year).
- 7/11/14 — Signed Damjam Rudez to a three-year, $3.5 million contract (final season team option).
- 7/11/14 — Signed Lavoy Allen to a one-year, $948k minimum contract.
- 7/21/14 — Signed Rodney Stuckey to a one-year, $1.2 million contract.
Waived Players: None
Non-Bird: Rasual Butler, Andrew Bynum
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Stanko Barac (2007-39th), Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Head Coach: Frank Vogel
- Larry Bird — President of Basketball Operations
- Kevin Pritchard — General Manager
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on James Posey.
Ben Hansbrough (Minimum) – $788,872
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/22/14)