Quick: Up to $5.4 million in cap space.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
Projected 2018-19 Cap Space ($101 million cap): Up to $51.4 million
Roster Count: Five guaranteed, one player option, two team options, five non/partially-guaranteed, one two-way
PG: Darren Collison, Cory Joseph
SG: Victor Oladipo, Lance Stephenson (TO), Joseph Young (TO), Edmond Sumner (two-way)
SF: Bojan Bogdanovic, Alex Poythress
PF: Thaddeus Young (PO), T.J. Leaf
C: Myles Turner, Domantas Sabonis, Al Jefferson, Ike Anigbogu
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
2018-19 Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Thaddeus Young (PO, $22,194,522, full Bird)
- Lance Stephenson (TO, $5,434,000, early Bird)
- Glenn Robinson III ($1,499,698, full Bird)
- Joseph Young (TO, RFA $1,603,638 or UFA $1,499,698, full Bird)
- Trevor Booker ($1,499,698, non-Bird)
- Ben Moore (two-way, RFA, non-Bird)
- Bojan Bogdanovic $10.5 million ($1.5 million guaranteed)
- Darren Collison $10.0 million ($2.0 million guaranteed)
- Al Jefferson $10.0 million ($4.0 million guaranteed)
- Alex Poythress $1,544,951
- Ike Anigbogu $1,378,242 ($690,000 guaranteed)
Draft Picks: 423rd (cap hold $2,325,712), 50th
- Projected 2018-19 Room Exception: $4,411,290
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Andrew Betts (1998-50th)
Waived Players: None
Traded Players: None
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
G-League Affiliate: Fort Wayne Mad Ants (General Manager Brian Levy, head coach Steve Gansey)
Two-Way Contracts: Edmond Sumner
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: TBD
Head Coach: Nate McMillan (three-year deal starting with 2016-17 season)
Assistants: Dan Burke, Popeye Jones, Bill Bayno, David McClure (player development coach)
- Kevin Pritchard — president of basketball operations
- Chad Buchanan – general manager
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder (31-44 range through 2020, unprotected in 2023) to Brooklyn Nets (Thaddeus Young).
Cash Paid ($5.1 million max): $0
Cash Received ($5.1 million max): $0
- 6/21/18 — NBA Draft.
- 6/29/18 — Player option on Thaddeus Young.
- 6/29/18 — Team options on Lance Stephenson and Joseph Young.
- 6/29/18 — Bojan Bogdanovic’s $10.5 million guarantees for 2018-19.
- 7/1/18 — Darren Collison’s $10.0 million guarantees for 2018-19.
- 7/1/18 — Joseph Young’s $1,600,520 guarantees for 2018-19.
- 7/1/18-7/5/18 — NBA moratorium.
- 7/15/18 — Ike Anigbogu’s $1,378,242 guarantees for 2018-19.
- 7/25/18 — Alex Poythress’ $1,544,951 guarantees for 2018-19.
- Before first day of 2018 season — Extension deadline for Myles Turner.
- 10/31/18 — Team options on Domantas Sabonis and T.J. Leaf.
- 1/10/19 — Al Jefferson’s $10 million guarantees for 2018-19.
- 6/29/19 — Qualifying offer deadline for Myles Turner and Alex Poythress.
- 6/29/19 — Ike Anigbogu’s $1,618,520 guarantees for 2019-20.
- Before first day of 2019 season — Extension Deadline for Domantas Sabonis.
- 10/31/19 — Team option on T.J. Leaf.
- 6/29/20 — Qualifying offer deadlines for Domantas Sabonis and Ike Anigbogu.
- Before first day of 2020 season — Extension deadline for T.J. Leaf.
- 6/29/21 — Qualifying offer deadline for T.J. Leaf.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
- 5/2/18 — Cory Joseph opted into the final year of his contract.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Arena: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/8/18)