Los Angeles Clippers Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Reggie Bullock
- Mid-Level: $0 (Spencer Hawes)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Jordan Farmar)
- Trade Exception (Antawn Jamison, expiring 2/20/15) — $884,293
- Trade Exception (Byron Mullens, expiring 2/20/15) — $947,907
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, two camp invites
PG: Chris Paul, Jordan Farmar
SG: J.J. Redick, Jamal Crawford, C.J. Wilcox, Jared Cunningham
SF: Matt Barnes, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Reggie Bullock, Joe Ingles
PF: Blake Griffin, Glen Davis, Hedo Turkoglu
C: DeAndre Jordan, Spencer Hawes, Ekpe Udoh
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Selected C.J. Wilcox (28th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/14 — Signed Spencer Hawes to a four-year, $22.7 million contract (player option on fourth season).
- 7/10/14 — Signed Jordan Farmar to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/11/14 — Signed C.J. Wilcox to an estimated $5.7 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/19/14 — Signed Glen Davis to a one-year, $1.2 million contract.
- 8/26/14 — Traded Jared Dudley and protected 2017 first-rounder for Carlos Delfino, Miroslav Raduljica and the Clippers’ own 2015 second-rounder.
- 9/3/14 — Signed Chris Douglas-Roberts to a one-year, $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/3/14 — Signed Ekpe Udoh to a one-year, $1.0 million minimum contract.
- 9/12/14 — Signed Hedo Turkoglu to a one-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/17/14 — Invited Jared Cunningham to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $915k minimum contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Joe Ingles to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
Waived Players: Willie Green, Carlos Delfino (via stretch provision), Miroslav Raduljica (via stretch provision)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Cenk Akyol (2005-59th)
Head Coach: Doc Rivers (signed five-year, $50 million deal before 2014/15 season)
- Doc Rivers — President of Basketball Operations and Head Coach
- Kevin Eastman — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dave Wohl — General Manager
- Gary Sacks — Assistant General Manager
- Gerald Madkins — Director of Scouting
- Jason Piombetti — Assistant Director of Scouting
- Jud Winton — Director of Analytics
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder to Boston Celtics (Doc Rivers).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 51-55 range) to Los Angeles Lakers (Hassan Adams, David Andersen, Jeremy Lin).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 56-60 range) to Denver Nuggets (Cheikh Samb).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Rasual Butler, Alonzo Gee).
- 2016 — Clippers have the right to swap second-rounders (if Los Angeles’ pick is in top-55) with the Brooklyn Nets (Reggie Evans).
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) to Milwaukee Bucks (Jared Dudley).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Byron Mullens).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Ryan Gomes.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 9/27/14)