- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
Los Angeles Clippers Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Reggie Bullock
- Mid-Level: $0 (Spencer Hawes)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Jordan Farmar)
- Trade Exception (Antawn Jamison, expiring 2/20/15) — $884,293
- Trade Exception (Byron Mullens, expiring 2/20/15) — $947,907
Roster Count: 12 guaranteed
PG: Chris Paul, Jordan Farmar
SG: J.J. Redick, Jamal Crawford, C.J. Wilcox
SF: Matt Barnes, Jared Dudley, Reggie Bullock
PF: Blake Griffin, Glen Davis
C: DeAndre Jordan, Spencer Hawes
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Selected C.J. Wilcox (28th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/14 — Signed Spencer Hawes to a four-year, $22.7 million contract (player option on fourth season).
- 7/10/14 — Signed Jordan Farmar to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/11/14 — Signed C.J. Wilcox to an estimated $5.7 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/19/14 — Signed Glen Davis to a one-year, $1.2 million contract.
Waived Players: Willie Green
- Early Bird: Ryan Hollins
- Non-Bird: Hedo Turkoglu
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Cenk Akyol (2005-59th)
Head Coach: Doc Rivers (signed 2013 — three-year, $21 million deal)
- Doc Rivers — President of Basketball Operations and Head Coach
- Kevin Eastman — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dave Wohl — General Manager
- Gary Sacks — Assistant General Manager
- Gerald Madkins — Director of Scouting
- Jason Piombetti — Assistant Director of Scouting
- Jud Winton — Director of Analytics
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder to Boston Celtics (Doc Rivers).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 31-50 range in 2015, 31-55 range in 2016 but can be 2016 Brooklyn second-rounder, unprotected in 2017) to Milwaukee Bucks (J.J. Redick).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 51-55 range) to Houston Rockets (Hassan Adams, David Andersen).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 56-60 range) to Denver Nuggets (Cheikh Samb).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to New Orleans Pelicans (Rasual Butler).
- 2016 — Clippers have the right to swap second-rounders (if Los Angeles’ pick is in 31-55 range) with the Brooklyn Nets (Reggie Evans).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Mullens).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Ryan Gomes.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/22/14)