Los Angeles Clippers Team Salary
- Mid-Level: $0 (Spencer Hawes)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Jordan Farmar)
- Trade Exception (Jared Cunningham, expiring 1/7/16) — $915,243
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, one 10-day contract
PG: Chris Paul, Austin Rivers
SG: J.J. Redick, Jamal Crawford, Dahntay Jones, C.J. Wilcox
SF: Matt Barnes, Jordan Hamilton
PF: Spencer Hawes, Glen Davis, Hedo Turkoglu, Blake Griffin (injured)
C: DeAndre Jordan, Ekpe Udoh
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Doc Rivers (signed five-year, $50 million deal before 2014/15 season)
- Doc Rivers — President of Basketball Operations and Head Coach
- Kevin Eastman — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dave Wohl — General Manager
- Gary Sacks — Assistant General Manager
- Gerald Madkins — Director of Scouting
- Jason Piombetti — Assistant Director of Scouting
- Jud Winton — Director of Analytics
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder to Boston Celtics (Doc Rivers).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 51-55 range) to Los Angeles Lakers (Hassan Adams, David Andersen, Jeremy Lin).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (only in 56-60 range) to Denver Nuggets (Cheikh Samb).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Rasual Butler, Alonzo Gee).
- 2016 — Clippers have the right to swap second-rounders (if Los Angeles’ pick is in top-55) with the Brooklyn Nets (Reggie Evans).
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) to Milwaukee Bucks (Jared Dudley).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Austin Rivers).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Byron Mullens). Sixers have right to swap pick with New York Knicks (Travis Outlaw).
- 6/26/14 — Selected C.J. Wilcox (28th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/14 — Signed Spencer Hawes to a four-year, $22.7 million contract (player option on fourth season).
- 7/10/14 — Signed Jordan Farmar to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/11/14 — Signed C.J. Wilcox to an estimated $5.7 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/19/14 — Signed Glen Davis to a one-year, $1.2 million contract.
- 8/26/14 — Traded Jared Dudley and protected 2017 first-rounder for Carlos Delfino, Miroslav Raduljica and the Clippers’ own 2015 second-rounder.
- 9/3/14 — Signed Chris Douglas-Roberts to a one-year, $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/3/14 — Signed Ekpe Udoh to a one-year, $1.0 million minimum contract.
- 9/12/14 — Signed Hedo Turkoglu to a one-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/17/14 — Invited Jared Cunningham to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $915k minimum contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Joe Ingles to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/28/14 — Picked up Reggie Bullock’s third-year option.
- 1/7/15 — Traded Jared Cunningham, rights to Cenk Akyol and $300,000 to Philadelphia 76ers for the rights to Serhiy Lishchuk.
- 1/14/15 — Signed Dahntay Jones to an $85.2k, 10-day contract.
- 1/15/15 — Traded Reggie Bullock to Phoenix Suns and Chris-Douglas Roberts plus a 2017 second-rounder to Boston Celtics for Austin Rivers.
- 1/24/15 — Signed Dahntay Jones to an $85.2k, 10-day contract.
- 2/3/15 — Signed Dahntay Jones for the remainder of the season at $613k.
- 2/24/15 — Signed Jordan Hamilton to a $55.8k, 10-day contract.
Waived Players: Willie Green, Carlos Delfino (via stretch provision), Miroslav Raduljica (via stretch provision), Joe Ingles, Jordan Farmar (via stretch provision)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Serhiy Lishchuk (2004-49th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $300,000 to Philadelphia 76ers (Jared Cunningham).
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Ryan Gomes.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 2/24/15)