Los Angeles Clippers Team Salary
Quick: Over the cap and hard-capped.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: None
Draft Picks: None
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)*
- Trade Exception (Jared Cunningham, expiring 1/7/16) — $915,243
* Only available if under the luxury-tax apron (estimated at $85.6 million) otherwise Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception of $3,376,000.
- Bird: DeAndre Jordan
- Early Bird: Glen Davis, Hedo Turkoglu
- Limited Bird: Austin Rivers
- Non-Bird: Dahntay Jones, Ekpe Udoh
First-Round Player Options: C.J. Wilcox (third-year)
Amnesty: Used on Ryan Gomes.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Serhiy Lishchuk (2004-49th)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Chris Paul, Lester Hudson
SG: J.J. Redick, Jamal Crawford, C.J. Wilcox
SF: Matt Barnes, Jordan Hamilton
PF: Blake Griffin
C: Spencer Hawes
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Doc Rivers (signed five-year, $50 million deal before 2014/15 season)
- Doc Rivers — President of Basketball Operations and Head Coach
- Kevin Eastman — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dave Wohl — General Manager
- Gary Sacks — Assistant General Manager
- Gerald Madkins — Director of Scouting
- Jason Piombetti — Assistant Director of Scouting
- Jud Winton — Director of Analytics
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Rasual Butler, Alonzo Gee).
- 2016 — Clippers have the right to swap second-rounders (if Los Angeles’ pick is in top-55) with the Brooklyn Nets (Reggie Evans).
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) to Milwaukee Bucks (Jared Dudley).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Austin Rivers).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Byron Mullens). Sixers have right to swap pick with New York Knicks (Travis Outlaw).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $300,000 to Philadelphia 76ers (Jared Cunningham).
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/2/15)