Memphis Grizzlies Team Salary
- Mid-Level: $668,019 (Vince Carter, Jarnell Stokes)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Beno Udrih)
- Trade Exception (Jerryd Bayless, expiring 1/6/15) — $3,135,000
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, two camp invites
PG: Mike Conley, Beno Udrih, Nick Calathes, Kalin Lucas
SG: Courtney Lee, Tony Allen, Jordan Adams, Patrick Christopher
SF: Tayshaun Prince, Vince Carter, Quincy Pondexter
F: Zach Randolph, Jon Leuer, Jarnell Stokes
C: Marc Gasol, Kosta Koufos
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Jordan Adams (22nd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Jarnell Stokes (2014-35th) from the Utah Jazz for a 2016 second-rounder.
- 6/27/14 — Zach Randolph opted into the final year of his contract, agreed to a two-year $20 million extension.
- 7/6/14 — Signed Jordan Adams to a $6.6 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/12/14 — Signed Vince Carter to a three-year, $12.3 million contract (third season $2 million guaranteed).
- 7/13/14 — Signed Beno Udrih to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (second season $923k guaranteed).
- 7/24/14 — Invited Patrick Christopher to camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 8/18/14 — Signed Jarnell Stokes to a three-year, $2.6 million partially-guaranteed contract.
- 9/2/14 — Invited Luke Hancock to camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/15/14 — Invited Earl Clark to camp on a non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/16/14 — Invited Kalin Lucas to camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Hassan Whiteside to camp on a non-guaranteed $915k minimum contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Michael Beasley to camp on a non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: Jamaal Franklin (via stretch provision), Michael Beasley, Luke Hancock, Hassan Whiteside, Earl Clark
- Bird: Steven Hunter*
- Non-Bird: Keyon Dooling*, Gilbert Arenas*, Marcus D. Williams*, Leon Powe*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Janis Timma (2013-60th)
Head Coach: Dave Joerger (Hired in 2013 on a three-year, approximately $6 million contract)
- Chris Wallace — General Manager, Basketball Operations
- Ed Stefanski — Executive Vice President of Player Personnel
- John Hollinger — Vice President, Basketball Operation
- David Mincberg — Team Counsel
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-five protected and 15-30 protected through 2016, top-five protected through 2018, unprotected in 2019) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Jon Leuer).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Toronto Raptors (Jerry Stackhouse).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Boston Celtics (Jerryd Bayless).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Dallas Mavericks (Steven Hunter, Corey Brewer, Nick Calathes trade removed top-55 protection).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (higher of Boston and Toronto picks) to Utah Jazz (Jarnell Stokes)
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-35 protected, unprotected in 2018) to Oklahoma City Thunder (Courtney Lee).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Available. Only eligible player is Mike Conley.
The Grizzlies have $10.7 million in cap holds for former players (Keyon Dooling, Gilbert Arenas, Steven Hunter, Marcus D. Williams and Leon Powe).
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 10/22/14)