- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 4
- Jeremy Lin, Lakers a Great Fit
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 3
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 2
Milwaukee Bucks Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Brandon Knight
Rookie Contract Options Pending: John Henson, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Mid-Level: $5,305,000
- Bi-Annual: $2,077,000
- Trade Exception (Gary Neal, expiring 2/20/15) — $3,250,000
*To be renounced if team goes under cap.
Roster Count: 11 guaranteed, three non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Nate Wolters, Kendall Marshall
SG: Brandon Knight, Giannis Antetokounmpo, O.J. Mayo
SF: Khris Middleton, Carlos Delfino, Chris Wright
PF: Jabari Parker, Ersan Ilyasova
C: Larry Sanders, Zaza Pachulia, John Henson, Miroslav Raduljica
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Jabari Parker (2nd), Damien Inglis (31st) and Johnny O’Bryant (36th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired a Brooklyn Nets 2015 second-rounder from the Atlanta Hawks for the rights to Lamar Patterson (2014-48th)
- 6/30/14 — Sent two second-rounders (2015, 2019) to the Brooklyn Nets in compensation for Jason Kidd.
- 7/8/14 — Signed Jabari Parker to a $22.2 million rookie-scale contract.
Waived Players: None
Bird: Ekpe Udoh
Early Bird: Ramon Sessions
Non-Bird: Marquis Daniels*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Damien Inglis (2014-31st), Johnny O’Bryant (2014-36th), Albert Miralles (2004-39th), Eurelijus Zukauskas (1995-54th), Andrei Fetisov (1994-36th),
Head Coach: Jason Kidd (three-year deal in $12-15 million range starting for the 2014/15 season)
- John Hammond — General Manager
- David Morway — Assistant General Manager
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (31 to 55 range in 2015, 56-60 range in 2016 or Brooklyn Nets second-rounder, unprotected in 2017) from Los Angeles Clippers (J.J. Redick).
- 2015 — Owed second-round pick from Brooklyn Nets (Mehmet Okur, Raul Neto, Lamar Patterson).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Brooklyn Nets (Lionel Hollins).
- 2019 — Has right to swap second-rounders with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Brooklyn Nets (Lionel Hollins).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Drew Gooden — 2014/15 $6,687,400
Marquis Daniels — $915,243
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/20/14)