Milwaukee Bucks Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Brandon Knight
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Nate Wolters, Kendall Marshall
SG: Brandon Knight, Jerryd Bayless, O.J. Mayo, Jared Dudley
SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton
PF: Jabari Parker, Ersan Ilyasova, Johnny O’Bryant, Damien Inglis
C: Larry Sanders, John Henson, Zaza Pachulia
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Jabari Parker (2nd), Damien Inglis (31st) and Johnny O’Bryant (36th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired a Brooklyn Nets 2015 second-rounder from the Atlanta Hawks for the rights to Lamar Patterson (2014-48th)
- 6/30/14 — Sent two second-rounders (2015, 2019) to the Brooklyn Nets in compensation for Jason Kidd.
- 7/8/14 — Signed Jabari Parker to a $22.2 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/30/14 — Signed Johnny O’Bryant to a three-year, partially guaranteed $2.4 million contract.
- 7/31/14 — Signed Jerryd Bayless to a two-year, $6 million contract.
- 8/19/14 — Signed Damien Inglis to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.7 million contract.
- 8/26/14 — Traded Carlos Delfino, Miroslav Raduljica and the Los Angeles Clippers’ own 2015 second-rounder to the Clippers for Jared Dudley and protected 2017 first-rounder
- 9/23/14 — Invited Elijah Millsap to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/23/14 — Invited Michael Eric to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/16/14 — Picked up John Henson’s fourth-year option.
- 10/16/14 — Picked up Giannis Antetokounmpo’s third-year option.
Waived Players: Chris Wright, Elijah Millsap, Michael Eric
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Albert Miralles (2004-39th), Eurelijus Zukauskas (1995-54th), Andrei Fetisov (1994-36th),
Head Coach: Jason Kidd (three-year deal in $12-15 million range starting for the 2014/15 season)
- John Hammond — General Manager
- David Morway — Assistant General Manager
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Los Angeles Clippers (Jared Dudley).
- 2019 — Has right to swap second-rounders with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague), the higher selection between the Kings and Bucks.
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Drew Gooden — 2014/15 $6,687,400
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 10/29/14)