Milwaukee Bucks Team Salary
Quick: $3.7 million in cap space.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $9.3-$18.8 million, depending on the cap hold of Khris Middleton.
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
Bird: Khris Middleton (restricted)
First-Round Player Options: Jabari Parker (third-year), Tyler Ennis (third-year), Giannis Antetokounmpo (fourth-year), Michael Carter-Williams (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: John Henson, Miles Plumlee
Amnesty: Drew Gooden
- 6/11/15 — Traded Ersan Ilyasova to Detroit Pistons for Caron Butler and Shawne Williams.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Rashad Vaughn with the 17th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Traded Norman Powell (2015-46th) and a 2017 first-rounder (via Los Angeles Clippers) to Toronto Raptors for Greivis Vasquez.
- 6/29/15 — Tendered a qualifying offer to Khris Middleton.
- 6/30/15 — Jared Dudley opted into the final year of his contract.
Waived Players: Caron Butler, Shawne Williams
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Rashad Vaughn (2015-17th)
- Second-rounders: Albert Miralles (2004-39th), Eurelijus Zukauskas (1995-54th), Andrei Fetisov (1994-36th)
Roster Count: 1e guaranteed, one non-guaranteed
PG: Michael Carter-Williams, Greivis Vasquez, Jorge Gutierrez, Tyler Ennis
SG: O.J. Mayo, Jerryd Bayless
SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jared Dudley
PF: Jabari Parker, Johnny O’Bryant, Damien Inglis
C: Zaza Pachulia, John Henson, Miles Plumlee
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Jason Kidd (three-year deal in $12-15 million range starting for the 2014/15 season)
- John Hammond — General Manager
- David Morway — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 — Right to swap second-rounder with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute). May be New Orleans Pelicans second-rounder (top-55 protected, Hilton Armstrong).
- 2019 — Has right to swap second-rounders with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague), the higher selection between the Kings and Bucks.
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/30/15)