Milwaukee Bucks Team Salary
Quick: $7.9 million in cap space.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $13.8-$21.8 million, depending on Jared Dudley’s early termination option and the cap hold of Khris Middleton.
Draft Picks: 17th, 46th
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
Bird: Khris Middleton (restricted*), Jared Dudley (early termination option)
* Players are only restricted if the team gives a qualifying offer.
First-Round Player Options: Jabari Parker (third-year), Tyler Ennis (third-year), Giannis Antetokounmpo (fourth-year), Michael Carter-Williams (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: John Henson, Miles Plumlee
Amnesty: Drew Gooden
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Albert Miralles (2004-39th), Eurelijus Zukauskas (1995-54th), Andrei Fetisov (1994-36th)
Roster Count: 12 guaranteed, one non-guaranteed, one option
PG: Michael Carter-Williams, Jorge Gutierrez, Tyler Ennis
SG: O.J. Mayo, Jerryd Bayless
SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jared Dudley
PF: Jabari Parker, Ersan Ilyasova, Johnny O’Bryant, Damien Inglis
C: Zaza Pachulia, John Henson, Miles Plumlee
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Jason Kidd (three-year deal in $12-15 million range starting for the 2014/15 season)
- John Hammond — General Manager
- David Morway — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 — Right to swap second-rounder with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute). May be New Orleans Pelicans second-rounder (top-55 protected, Hilton Armstrong).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Los Angeles Clippers (Jared Dudley).
- 2019 — Has right to swap second-rounders with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague), the higher selection between the Kings and Bucks.
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/4/15)