Milwaukee Bucks Team Salary
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, one 10-day contract
PG: Brandon Knight, Jerryd Bayless, Kendall Marshall (injured)
SG: Khris Middleton, O.J. Mayo
SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jared Dudley
PF: Johnny O’Bryant, Kenyon Martin, Damien Inglis (injured), Jabari Parker (injured), Ersan Ilyasova (injured)
C: Zaza Pachulia, John Henson, Larry Sanders (suspended)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Jason Kidd (three-year deal in $12-15 million range starting for the 2014/15 season)
- John Hammond — General Manager
- David Morway — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 — Right to swap second-rounder with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute). May be New Orleans Pelicans second-rounder (top-55 protected, Hilton Armstrong).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Los Angeles Clippers (Jared Dudley).
- 2019 — Has right to swap second-rounders with Sacramento Kings (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague), the higher selection between the Kings and Bucks.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Jabari Parker (2nd), Damien Inglis (31st) and Johnny O’Bryant (36th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired a Brooklyn Nets 2015 second-rounder from the Atlanta Hawks for the rights to Lamar Patterson (2014-48th)
- 6/30/14 — Sent two second-rounders (2015, 2019) to the Brooklyn Nets in compensation for Jason Kidd.
- 7/8/14 — Signed Jabari Parker to a $22.2 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/30/14 — Signed Johnny O’Bryant to a three-year, partially guaranteed $2.4 million contract.
- 7/31/14 — Signed Jerryd Bayless to a two-year, $6 million contract.
- 8/19/14 — Signed Damien Inglis to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.7 million contract.
- 8/26/14 — Traded Carlos Delfino, Miroslav Raduljica and the Los Angeles Clippers’ own 2015 second-rounder to the Clippers for Jared Dudley and protected 2017 first-rounder
- 9/23/14 — Invited Elijah Millsap to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/23/14 — Invited Michael Eric to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/16/14 — Picked up John Henson’s fourth-year option.
- 10/16/14 — Picked up Giannis Antetokounmpo’s third-year option.
- 1/9/15 — Signed Kenyon Martin to an $85k, 10-day contract.
- 1/19/15 — Signed Kenyon Martin to an $85k, 10-day contract.
Waived Players: Chris Wright, Elijah Millsap, Michael Eric, Nate Wolters
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Albert Miralles (2004-39th), Eurelijus Zukauskas (1995-54th), Andrei Fetisov (1994-36th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Drew Gooden — 2014/15 $6,687,400
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 1/20/15)