- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 4
- Jeremy Lin, Lakers a Great Fit
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 3
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 2
Minnesota Timberwolves Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Ricky Rubio
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Shabazz Muhammad, Gorgui Dieng
- Mid-Level: $5,305,000
- Trade Exception (Derrick Williams, expiring 11/26/14) — $428,576
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed
PG: Ricky Rubio, Zach LaVine, J.J Barea
SG: Kevin Martin, Chase Budinger, Alexey Shved, Shabazz Muhammad
SF: Corey Brewer
PF: Kevin Love, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
C: Nikola Pekovic, Gorgui Dieng, Ronny Turiaf
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Zach LaVine (13th) and Glenn Robinson III (40th) in the 2014 NBA Draft
- 6/26/14 — Acquired cash from the Brooklyn Nets for the rights to Markel Brown (2014-44th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired cash from the Houston Rockets for the rights to Alessandro Gentile (2014-53rd).
- 7/7/14 — Signed Zach LaVine to a $9.6 million rookie-scale contract.
Waived Players: None
- Bird: Dante Cunningham
- Non-Bird: Robbie Hummel, Othyus Jeffers
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Glen Robinson III (2014-40th), Bojan Dubljevic (2013-59th), Nemanja Bjelica (2010-35th), Paulao Prestes (2010-45th), Henk Norel (2009-47th), Lior Eliyahu (2006-44th)
Head Coach: Flip Saunders
- Flip Saunders — President of Basketball Operations and Minority Owner
- Milt Newton — General Manager
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-12 protected through 2016 else converts to 2016 and 2017 second-rounders) to Phoenix Suns (Robin Lopez, Wesley Johnson).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Corey Brewer).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (lower pick between Minnesota and Denver Nuggets) to Houston Rockets (Tanguy Ngombo, Thomas Robinson).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from New Orleans Pelicans (Brad Miller).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Darko Milicic.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/22/14)