- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
- VIDEO: What’s Next for Allen, Bledsoe, Monroe?
- NBA PM: Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers
- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
Minnesota Timberwolves Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Ricky Rubio
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Shabazz Muhammad, Gorgui Dieng
- Mid-Level: $1,555,000 million (Mo Williams)
- Trade Exception (Derrick Williams, expiring 11/26/14) — $428,576
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Ricky Rubio, Mo Williams, J.J Barea
SG: Kevin Martin, Zach LaVine, Shabazz Muhammad, Alexey Shved
SF: Corey Brewer, Chase Budinger, Robbie Hummel
PF: Kevin Love, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
C: Nikola Pekovic, Gorgui Dieng, Ronny Turiaf
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Zach LaVine (13th) and Glenn Robinson III (40th) in the 2014 NBA Draft
- 6/26/14 — Acquired cash from the Brooklyn Nets for the rights to Markel Brown (2014-44th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired cash from the Houston Rockets for the rights to Alessandro Gentile (2014-53rd).
- 7/7/14 — Signed Zach LaVine to a $9.6 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/22/14 — Signed Robbie Hummel to a one-year, $880k contract.
- 7/29/14 — Signed Mo Williams to a one-year, $3.75 million contract.
Waived Players: None
- Bird: Dante Cunningham
- Non-Bird: Othyus Jeffers
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Glen Robinson III (2014-40th), Bojan Dubljevic (2013-59th), Nemanja Bjelica (2010-35th), Paulao Prestes (2010-45th), Henk Norel (2009-47th), Lior Eliyahu (2006-44th)
Head Coach: Flip Saunders
- Flip Saunders — President of Basketball Operations and Minority Owner
- Milt Newton — General Manager
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-12 protected through 2016 else converts to 2016 and 2017 second-rounders) to Phoenix Suns (Robin Lopez, Wesley Johnson).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Corey Brewer).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (lower pick between Minnesota and Denver Nuggets) to Houston Rockets (Tanguy Ngombo, Thomas Robinson).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from New Orleans Pelicans (Brad Miller).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Darko Milicic.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 8/7/14)