|Kevin Martin (waived)||$1,360,304|
|Cole Aldrich (waived)||$685,341|
|James Nunnally (waived)||$655,632|
|Isaiah Canaan (waived)||$111,095|
|Isaiah Canaan (expired 10-day)||$85,458|
|Cameron Reynolds (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Cameron Reynolds (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Mitchell Creek (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Jared Terrell (two-way)|
|C.J. Williams (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap and hard-capped.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Hard Cap: $129,817,000
Roster Count: 16 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Jeff Teague, Derrick Rose, Tyus Jones, Jerryd Bayless
SG: Josh Okogie, Cameron Reynolds, Jarred Terrell (two-way), Mitchell Creek
SF: Andrew Wiggins, Luol Deng, Keita Bates-Diop, C.J. Williams (two-way), Robert Covington (injured)
PF: Taj Gibson, Dario Saric, Anthony Tolliver
C: Karl-Anthony Towns, Gorgui Dieng
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Trade Exception (Justin Patton, expiring 11/12/19) — $2,667,600)
- Mid-Level Exception — $1,943,583 (Anthony Tolliver, Keita Bates-Diop, Cameron Reynolds)
- Bi-Annual Exception — $3,382,000
Waived Players: Cole Aldrich (stretched), Darius Johnson-Odom, Jonathan Stark, Canyon Barry, William Lee, James Nunnally
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Isaiah Canaan (two, one 13 days), Cameron Reynolds (two), Mitchell Creek
Traded Players: Jimmy Butler, Justin Patton
G-League Affiliate: Iowa Wolves (general manager Todd Checovich, Scott Roth coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Jared Terrell, C.J. Williams
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Interim Head Coach: Ryan Saunders
Assistants: Ed Pinckney, John Lucas III (player development coach), Malik Allen, Larry Greer, Jerry Sichting
Trainer: Gregg Farnam, Matthew Duhamel (director of athletic therapy), Pierre Nesbit (assistant athletic trainer), Troy Sutton (assistant strength and conditioning coach)
- Scott Layden – general manager
- Noah Croom — assistant general manager
- Brian Pauga — director of player personnel
- Manny Rohan — director of basketball administration
- Todd Checovich — manager of basketball operations
- Calvin Booth — director of pro personnel
- Daisuke Yoshimoto — special assistant to the president of basketball operations
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Miami HEAT (Shabazz Napier, Mo Williams).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Sacramento Kings (Tyus Jones, Anderson Varejao, Gary Trent Jr.) or Atlanta Hawks (Richard Jefferson), the higher pick to the Blazers.
- 2022 — Owed the higher second-rounder from Philadelphia 76ers or Denver Nuggets (Wilson Chandler, Jimmy Butler).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 6/18/18 — Jamal Crawford opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Josh Okogie (20th) and Keita Bates-Diop (48th).
- 6/28/18 — Issued a qualifying offer to Nemanja Bjelica.
- 7/2/18 — Revoked qualifying offer to Nemanja Bjelica.
- 7/2/18 — Signed Josh Okogie (2018-20th) to an $11,430,344 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/2/18 — Re-signed Derrick Rose to a one-year $2,393,887 minimum contract.
- 7/5/18 — Signed Jared Terrell to a one-year two-way contract.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Keita Bates-Diop (2018-48th) to a partially-guaranteed three-year $3,919,177 contract.
- 7/7/18 — Signed Anthony Tolliver to a one-year, $5,750,000 contract.
- 7/31/18 — Signed C.J. Williams to a two-way contract.
- 8/7/18 — Signed James Nunnally to a partially-guaranteed two-year $2,937,614 contract.
- 9/10/18 — Signed Luol Deng to a one-year $2,393,887 minimum contract.
- 9/23/18 — Signed Darius Johnson-Odom to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 9/23/18 — Signed Jonathan Stark to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/23/18 — Signed Karl-Anthony Towns to an estimated five-year $158,050,000 designated rookie-scale extension.
- 10/12/18 — Signed William Lee to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/13/18 — Signed Canyon Barry to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/31/18 — Declined the team option on Justin Patton.
- 11/12/18 — Traded Jimmy Butler and Justin Patton to the Philadelphia 76ers for Dario Saric, Robert Covington, Jerryd Bayless and a 2022 second-rounder.
- 1/6/19 — Fired Coach and President of Basketball Operations Tom Thibodeau.
- 1/30/19 — Signed Isaiah Canaan to a 10-day $99,290 contract.
- 2/8/19 — Isaiah Canaan’s 10-day contract expired.
- 2/10/19 — Signed Isaiah Canaan to a 13-day $129,077 contract.
- 2/19/19 — Isaiah Canaan’s 13-day contract expired.
- 2/27/19 — Signed Cameron Reynolds to a 10-day $47,371 contract.
- 3/9/19 — Signed Cameron Reynolds to a second 10-day $47,371 contract.
- 3/19/19 — Signed Cameron Reynolds to a partially-guaranteed three-year $3,189,666 contract.
- 3/30/19 — Signed Mitchell Creek to a $47,371 10-day contract.
- 4/9/19 — Signed Mitchell Creek for the rest of the season at $9,474.
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Aaron Brooks ($1,512,601, non-Bird)
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Bojan Dubljevic (2013-59th), Paulao Prestes (2010-45th), Henk Norel (2009-47th), Lior Eliyahu (2006-44th)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Target Center
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/17/19)
- Lakers coach Darvin Ham suggests that NBA should increase prize money for In-Season Tournament champs
- Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman is dropping his own signature wine
- FSG reveals investment plan with LeBron James for potential Las Vegas NBA expansion
- Former Warriors GM Bob Myers regrets not signing Tyrese Haliburton in 2020 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Lakers bench in awe after LeBron James drops in three-consecutive threes vs. Pelicans