Philadelphia 76ers Team Salary
Quick: Under the cap by $6.1 million.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $29.5-$33.4 million, depending on non-guaranteed contracts. Lower with cap holds (free agent and unsigned draft pick Dario Saric).
Draft Picks: 3rd, 35th (from Orlando Magic), 37th (from Denver Nuggets), 47th (from New Orleans Pelicans), 58th (from Houston Rockets), 60th (from Golden State Warriors)
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
- Bird: Luc Mbah a Moute, Jason Richardson
- Early Bird: Henry Sims (restricted*)
- Limited Bird: Thomas Robinson
- Non-Bird: Ish Smith, Glenn Robinson (restricted*), Byron Mullens**, Charles Jenkins**
* Players are only restricted if the team gives a qualifying offer.
** Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in
the NBA last season.
First-Round Player Options: Joel Embiid (third-year), Nerlens Noel (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Tony Wroten
Amnesty: Used on Elton Brand.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Dario Saric (12th)
- Second-rounders: Vasilije Micic (2014-52nd), Jordan McRae (2013-58th), Arsalan Kazemi (2013-54th), Chukwudiebere Maduabum (2011-56th)
Roster Count: Five guaranteed, Four non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Tony Wroten Jr., Isaiah Canaan
SG: Hollis Thompson
SF: Robert Covington, Jakaar Sampson, Jerami Grant
PF: Nerlens Noel, Furkan Aldemir
C: Joel Embiid
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Brett Brown (four-year deal, starting for 2013/14 season)
- Sam Hinkie — President & General Manager
- Sachin Gupta — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Ben Falk — Vice President of Basketball Strategy
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-three protected through 2017, unprotected in 2018) from Los Angeles Lakers (Steve Nash, Brandon Knight).
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected, unprotected in 2017) from Miami HEAT (LeBron James, Thaddeus Young).
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-15 protected in 2016 and 2017, otherwise converts to 2018 and 2019 second-rounders) from Oklahoma City Thunder (Dion Waiters, Timofey Mozgov, JaVale McGee).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Jan Vesely).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Arnett Moultrie, Joel Anthony).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Los Angeles Clippers (Byron Mullens), which can be swapped with the New York Knicks at Sixers’ discretion (Travis Outlaw).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (Keith Bogans), right to swap with Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Milwaukee Bucks (or Sacramento Kings, whichever is the higher pick; Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Travis Outlaw).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $100k from Oklahoma City Thunder (Hasheem Thabeet); $1 million from Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko), $300k from Los Angeles Clippers (Jared Cunningham) – $1,900,000 remaining.
Byron Mullens — $915,243 (Non-Bird)
Charles Jenkins — $915,243 (Early Bird)
Dario Saric — $1,803,400 (Unsigned first-rounder, 2014-12th)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy,
Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/20/15)