Philadelphia 76ers Team Salary
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: Approximately $18.5 million in space after reported Sacramento Kings trade, provided Dario Saric plays overseas.
- Room: $2,814,000
- Bird: Luc Mbah a Moute, Jason Richardson
- Early Bird: Henry Sims
- Limited Bird: Thomas Robinson (leaving for Washington Wizards)
- Non-Bird: Ish Smith, Glenn Robinson, Byron Mullens*, Charles Jenkins*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Player Options: Joel Embiid (third-year), Nik Stauskas (third-year), Nerlens Noel (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Tony Wroten
Amnesty: Used on Elton Brand.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Jahlil Okafor with the 3rd pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Traded Guillermo Hernangomez (2015-35th) to New York Knicks for a 2020 second-rounder, a 2021 second-rounder and $1.5 million in cash.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Richaun Holmes with the 37th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Arturas Gudaitis with the 47th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected J.P. Tokoto with the 58th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Luka Mitrovic with the 60th pick in the draft.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to trade for Nik Stauskas, Carl Landry, Jason Thompson and draft considerations from Sacramento Kings for an unknown package, likely rights to unsigned second-rounder(s).
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Jahlil Okafor (2015-3rd), Dario Saric (2014-12th)
- Second-rounders: Richaun Holmes (2015-37th), Arturas Gudaitis (2015-47th), J.P. Tokoto (2015-58th), Luka Mitrovic (2015-60th), Vasilije Micic (2014-52nd), Jordan McRae (2013-58th), Arsalan Kazemi (2013-54th), Chukwudiebere Maduabum (2011-56th)
Roster Count: Eight guaranteed, four non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Tony Wroten Jr., Isaiah Canaan
SG: Nik Stauskas, Hollis Thompson
SF: Robert Covington, Jakaar Sampson, Jerami Grant
PF: Nerlens Noel, Furkan Aldemir Carl Landry
C: Joel Embiid, Jason Thompson
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Brett Brown (four-year deal, starting for 2013/14 season)
- Sam Hinkie — President & General Manager
- Sachin Gupta — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Ben Falk — Vice President of Basketball Strategy
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-three protected through 2017, unprotected in 2018) from Los Angeles Lakers (Steve Nash, Brandon Knight).
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected, unprotected in 2017) from Miami HEAT (LeBron James, Thaddeus Young).
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-15 protected in 2016 and 2017, otherwise converts to 2018 and 2019 second-rounders) from Oklahoma City Thunder (Dion Waiters, Timofey Mozgov, JaVale McGee).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Jan Vesely).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Arnett Moultrie, Joel Anthony).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Los Angeles Clippers (Byron Mullens), which can be swapped with the New York Knicks at Sixers’ discretion (Travis Outlaw).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (Keith Bogans), right to swap with Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Milwaukee Bucks (or Sacramento Kings, whichever is the higher pick; Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Travis Outlaw).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Guillermo Hernangomez).
- 2021 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Guillermo Hernangomez).
- TBD — Draft considerations from Sacramento Kings (Nik Stauskas).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Jahlil Okafor — $3,818,900 (Unsigned first-rounder 2015-3rd)
Jason Richardson — $6,601,125 (Full Bird)
Luc Mbah a Moute — $8,326,893 (Full Bird)
Glenn Robinson III — $845,059 (Non-Bird)
Henry Sims — $947,276 (Early Bird)
Ish Smith — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
Byron Mullens — $947,276 (Non-Bird)
Charles Jenkins — $947,276 (Early Bird)
Dario Saric — $1,866,500 (Unsigned first-rounder, 2014-12th)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/5/15)