Philadelphia 76ers Team Salary
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 10 guaranteed, five non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Michael Carter-Williams, Tony Wroten Jr.
SG: Hollis Thompson, Jason Richardson (injured)
SF: Robert Covington, KJ McDaniels, Jerami Grant, Jakaar Sampson
PF: Luc Mbah a Moute, Furkan Aldemir, Andrei Kirilenko (not with team)
C: Nerlens Noel, Henry Sims, Joel Embiid (injured), Ronny Turiaf (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Brett Brown (four-year deal, starting for 2013/14 season)
- Sam Hinkie — President & General Manager
- Sachin Gupta — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Ben Falk — Vice President of Basketball Strategy
- 2015 — Owed first-rounder from Miami HEAT (top-10 protected through 2016, unprotected in 2017 (LeBron James, Thaddeus Young).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Brandon Rush, Evan Turner).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from New Orleans Pelicans (Chris Paul, Nick Young, Eric Maynor).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Orlando Magic (Elfrid Payton).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Houston Rockets (Corey Brewer).
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected otherwise converted to 2015 and 2016 second-rounders) to Boston Celtics (Arnett Moultrie, Joel Anthony).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Oklahoma City Thunder (Hasheem Thabeet).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (51-55 range, provided pick doesn’t go to Boston Celtics) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Keith Bogans).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Jan Vesely).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Los Angeles Clippers (Byron Mullens), which can be swapped with the New York Knicks at Sixers’ discretion (Travis Outlaw).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (Keith Bogans), right to swap with Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Milwaukee Bucks (or Sacramento Kings, whichever is the higher pick; Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Travis Outlaw).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 6/10/14 — Jason Richardson opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Joel Embiid (3rd), K.J. McDaniels (32nd), Jerami Grant (39th) and Vasilije Micic (52nd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Dario Saric (2014-12th), a 2015 second-rounder and a 2016 first-rounder (their own from Andrew Bynum trade) from the Philadelphia 76ers to the Orlando Magic for the rights to Elfrid Payton (2014-10th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Pierre Jackson (2013-42nd) from the New Orleans Pelicans for the rights to Russ Smith (2014-47th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Jordan McRae (2013-58th) and Cory Jefferson (2014-60th) from San Antonio Spurs for the rights to Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th)
- 7/23/14 — Signed Pierre Jackson to an estimated one-year, partially-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 8/23/14 — Traded Thaddeus Young to Minnesota Timberwolves for Luc Mbah a Moute, Alexey Shved and a 2015 first-rounder from Miami Heat (via Cleveland Cavaliers).
- 8/26/14 — Traded a protected second-rounder (top-55) to Oklahoma City Thunder for Hasheem Thabeet and $100,000.
- 8/26/14 — Signed Joel Embiid to a $20 million rookie-scale contract.
- 9/11/14 — Signed Ronald Roberts to a four-year, partially-guaranteed $3.4 million minimum contract (last season both non-guaranteed and team option).
- 9/17/14 — Signed Jakaar Sampson to a four-year, partially guaranteed $3.4 million minimum (last season both non-guaranteed and team option).
- 9/27/14 — Traded a protected 2015 second-rounder to Cleveland Cavaliers for Keith Bogans and a 2018 second-rounder.
- 9/28/14 — Claimed Christapher Johnson off waivers.
- 9/29/14 — Signed Jerami Grant to a four-year, partially-guaranteed $3.8 million contract.
- 9/30/14 — Signed K.J. McDaniels to a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/7/14 — Signed Malcolm Lee to a four-year, partially-guaranteed, $4.1 million minimum contract.
- 10/7/14 — Signed Drew Gordon to a four-year, partially-guaranteed, $3.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/24/14 — Traded Casper Ware to the Brooklyn Nets for Marquis Teague and a 2019 second-rounder.
- 10/27/14 — Traded Arnett Moultrie to the New York Knicks for Travis Outlaw, the right to swap 2018 second-rounders and a 2019-second-rounder.
- 10/27/14 — Signed Malcolm Thomas to a four-year, partially guaranteed $4.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/31/14 — Picked up the third-year option on Nerlens Noel.
- 10/31/14 — Picked up the third-year option on Michael Carter-Williams.
- 10/31/14 — Picked up the fourth-year option on Tony Wroten Jr.
- 11/10/14 — Signed Drew Gordon to a four-year, $3.3 million non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 11/15/14 — Signed Robert Covington to a four-year, $4.1 million partially-guaranteed contract.
- 12/5/14 — Signed Malcolm Lee to a four-year, $4.0 million non-guaranteed contract.
- 12/11/14 — Traded Brandon Davis to the Brooklyn Nets for Andrei Kirilenko, Jorge Gutierrez, a 2020 second-rounder, the right to swap 2018 second-rounders and $1 million in cash.
- 12/12/14 — Signed Ronald Roberts to a four-year, $3.3 million minimum contract.
- 12/15/14 — Signed Furkan Aldemir to a four-year, $11.4 million partially-guaranteed contract.
- 12/19/14 — Traded Alexey Shved to Houston Rockets for a 2015 second-rounder, the rights to Sergei Lishchuk and, from Minnesota Timberwolves, Ronny Turiaf.
Waived Players: James Anderson, Hasheem Thabeet, Pierre Jackson, Keith Bogans, Jarvis Varnado, Ronald Roberts (twice), Drew Gordon, Malcolm Lee (twice), Travis Outlaw, Marquis Teague, Elliot Williams, Malcolm Thomas, Christapher Johnson, Drew Gordon, Jorge Gutierrez
- Non-Bird: Byron Mullens, Charles Jenkins*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Dario Saric (12th)
- Second-rounders: Vasilije Micic (2014-52nd), Jordan McRae (2013-58th), Arsalan Kazemi (2013-54th), Sergei Lishchuk (2004-49th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $100,000 from Oklahoma City Thunder (Hasheem Thabeet); $1 million from Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko)
Amnesty: Used on Elton Brand.
Byron Mullens — $915,243 (Non-Bird)
Charles Jenkins — $915,243 (Early Bird)
Dario Saric — $1,803,400 (Unsigned first-rounder, 12th)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/20/14)