- NBA Saturday: Will Kobe Bryant Return to Form?
- NBA PM: Thomas Discusses Decision to Join Suns
- NBA Salary Cap Update
- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
Philadelphia 76ers Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Tony Wroten Jr., Arnett Moultrie, Michael Carter-Williams, Nerlens Noel
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: Seven guaranteed, eight non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Michael Carter-Williams, Tony Wroten Jr., Casper Ware, Pierre Jackson
SG: Elliot Williams, Jason Richardson, Alexey Shved
SF: Hollis Thompson
PF: Luc Mbah a Moute, Arnett Moultrie, Brandon Davies
C: Nerlens Noel, Henry Sims, Jarvis Varnado, Hasheem Thabeet
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/10/14 — Jason Richardson opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Joel Embiid (3rd), K.J. McDaniels (32nd), Jerami Grant (39th) and Vasilije Micic (52nd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Dario Saric (2014-12th), a 2015 second-rounder and a 2016 first-rounder (their own from Andrew Bynum trade) from the Philadelphia 76ers to the Orlando Magic for the rights to Elfrid Payton (2014-10th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Pierre Jackson (2013-42nd) from the New Orleans Pelicans for the rights to Russ Smith (2014-47th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Jordan McRae (2013-58th) and Cory Jefferson (2014-60th) from San Antonio Spurs for the rights to Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th)
- 7/23/14 — Signed Pierre Jackson to an estimated one-year, partially guaranteed minimum contract.
- 8/23/14 — Traded Thaddeus Young to Minnesota Timberwolves for Luc Mbah a Moute, Alexey Shved and a 2015 first-rounder from Miami Heat (via Cleveland Cavaliers).
- 8/26/14 — Traded a protected second-rounder (top-55) to Oklahoma City Thunder for Hasheem Thabeet and $100,000.
Waived Players: James Anderson
- Non-Bird: Byron Mullens, Adonis Thomas, Charles Jenkins*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Joel Embiid (3rd), Dario Saric (12th)
- Second-rounders: K.J. McDaniels (2014-32nd), Jerami Grant (2014-39th) and Vasilije Micic (2014-52nd), Jordan McRae (2013-58th), Arsalan Kazemi (2013-54th), Furkan Aldemir (2012-53rd)
Head Coach: Brett Brown (four-year deal, starting for 2013/14 season)
- Sam Hinkie — President & General Manager
- Marlene Barnes — Executive Assistant to President
- 2015 — Owed first-rounder from Miami HEAT (top-10 protected through 2016, unprotected in 2017 (LeBron James, Thaddeus Young).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Brandon Rush, Evan Turner).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from New Orleans Pelicans (Chris Paul, Nick Young, Eric Maynor).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Orlando Magic (Elfrid Payton).
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected otherwise converted to 2015 and 2016 second-rounders) to Miami HEAT (Arnett Moultrie).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Oklahoma City Thunder (Hasheem Thabeet).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Jan Vesely).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Los Angeles Clippers (Byron Mullens).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $100,000 from Oklahoma City Thunder (Hasheem Thabeet)
Amnesty: Used on Elton Brand.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 8/27/14)