- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 4
- Jeremy Lin, Lakers a Great Fit
Philadelphia 76ers Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Tony Wroten Jr., Arnett Moultrie, Michael Carter-Williams, Nerlens Noel
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: Six guaranteed, six non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Michael Carter-Williams, Tony Wroten Jr., Casper Ware
SG: Elliot Williams, Jason Richardson
SF: Hollis Thompson
PF: Thaddeus Young, Arnett Moultrie, Brandon Davies
C: Nerlens Noel, Henry Sims, Jarvis Varnado
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/10/14 — Jason Richardson opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Joel Embiid (3rd), K.J. McDaniels (32nd), Jerami Grant (39th) and Vasilije Micic (52nd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Dario Saric (2014-12th), a 2015 second-rounder and a 2016 first-rounder (their own from Andrew Bynum trade) from the Philadelphia 76ers to the Orlando Magic for the rights to Elfrid Payton (2014-10th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Pierre Jackson (2013-42nd) from the New Orleans Pelicans for the rights to Russ Smith (2014-47th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Jordan McRae (2013-58th) and Cory Jefferson (2014-60th) from San Antonio Spurs for the rights to Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th)
Waived Players: James Anderson
- Non-Bird: Byron Mullens, Adonis Thomas, Charles Jenkins*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Joel Embiid (3rd), Dario Saric (12th)
- Second-rounders: K.J. McDaniels (2014-32nd), Jerami Grant (2014-39th) and Vasilije Micic (2014-52nd), Jordan McRae (2013-58th), Pierre Jackson (2013-42nd), Arsalan Kazemi (2013-54th), Furkan Aldemir (2012-53rd)
Head Coach: Brett Brown (four-year deal, starting for 2013/14 season)
- Sam Hinkie — President & General Manager
- Marlene Barnes — Executive Assistant to President
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Lou Amundson, Evan Turner).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from New Orleans Pelicans (Chris Paul, Nick Young, Eric Maynor).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Orlando Magic (Elfrid Payton).
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected otherwise converted to 2015 and 2016 second-rounders) to Miami HEAT (Arnett Moultrie).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Jan Vesely).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Los Angeles Clippers (Byron Mullens).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Elton Brand.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/20/14)