|Pau Gasol (waived)||$15,925,144|
|Manu Ginobili (waived)||$2,500,000|
|Tim Duncan (waived)||$1,881,250|
|Drew Eubanks (two-way)|
|Ben Moore (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap and hard capped.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Hard Cap: $129,817,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Derrick White, Patty Mills, Dejounte Murray (injured)
SG: Bryn Forbes, Marco Belinelli, Lonnie Walker
SF: DeMar DeRozan, Quincy Pondexter, Dante Cunningham
PF: Rudy Gay, Davis Bertans, Chimezie Metu, Ben Moore
C: LaMarcus Aldridge, Jakob Poeltl, Donatas Motiejunas, Drew Eubanks (two-way)
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Mid-Level Exception — $1,648,690 (Marco Belinelli, Chimezie Metu)
- Bi-Annual Exception — $895,000 (Dante Cunningham)
Waived Players: Brandon Paul, Amida Brimah, Julian Washburn, Jaron Blossomgame, Olivier Hanlan, Josh Huestis, Okaro White, Nick Johnson, Nick Johnson, Okaro White, Manu Ginobili, Pau Gasol
Traded Players: Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green
G-League Affiliate: Austin Spurs (general manager Andy Birdsong, coach Blake Ahearn)
Two-Way Contracts: Drew Eubanks (two-years), Ben Moore
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Gregg Popovich
Assistants: Ettore Messina, Ime Udoka, Chip Engelland, Becky Hammon, Will Hardy
Trainer: Will Sevening (head athletic trainer), Phil Coles (director of medical services), Paul West (assistant athletic trainer and recovery coordinator), Anthony Falsone (athletic performance coordinator)
- R.C. Buford — president of sports franchises and general manager
- Gregg Popovich — head coach and president of Spurs basketball
- Brian Wright — general manager
- Brent Barry — vice president of basketball operations
- Phil Cullen — director of basketball strategy
- Adam Glessner — director of basketball intelligence
- 2019 — Owed first-rounder (top-20 protected, otherwise it converts to two TBD second-rounder from Toronto Raptors (Kawhi Leonard).
- 2022 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Boris Diaw).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 6/18/18 — Rudy Gay opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Lonnie Walker (18th) and Chimezie Metu (49th).
- 6/26/18 — Issued qualifying offers to Kyle Anderson, Davis Bertans, Darrun Hilliard and Bryn Forbes.
- 6/26/18 — Danny Green opted into the final year of his contract
- 6/30/18 — Joffrey Lauvergne opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 7/11/18 — Re-signed Rudy Gay to a one-year $10,087,200 contract.
- 7/11/18 — Re-signed Davis Bertans to a two-year $14.5 million contract (incentives TBD).
- 7/11/18 — Signed Lonnie Walker (2018-18th) to a $12,457,536 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/18/18 — Traded Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green to Toronto Raptors for DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a protected 2019 first-rounder.
- 7/19/18 — Signed Dante Cunningham to a one-year $2,487,000 contract.
- 7/20/18 — Signed Marco Belinelli to a two-year $12 million contract.
- 7/20/18 — Re-signed Bryn Forbes to a two-year $6 million contract.
- 8/29/18 — Signed Quincy Pondexter to a partially-guaranteed one-year $2,165,481 contract.
- 9/4/18 — Signed Chimezie Metu (2018-49th) to a partially-guaranteed three-year $3,919,177 contract.
- 9/17/18 — Signed Amida Brimah to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/17/18 — Signed Julian Washburn to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/20/18 — Jaron Blossomgame (2017-59th) to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/20/18 — Signed Olivier Hanlan (2015-41st) to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 9/20/18 — Signed Drew Eubanks to a two-year two-way contract.
- 9/20/18 — Signed Okaro White to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 0/24/18 — Signed Nick Johnson to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 9/27/18 — Picked up team options on Dejounte Murray, Jakob Poeltl and Derrick White.
- 10/9/18 — Signed Josh Huestis to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 11/20/18 — Signed Ben Moore to a two-way contract.
- 1/10/19 — Quincy Pondexter’s $2,165,481 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 4/4/19 — Signed Donatas Motiejunas for the rest of the season at $69,503.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Joffrey Lauvergne ($1,499,698, non-Bird)
- David Lee* ($1,499,698, non-Bird)
- Matt Costello (two-way, non-Bird)
- Darrun Hilliard (two-way, RFA, non-Bird)
*Did not play in the most recent season, cannot be included in a sign-and-trade.
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Nikola Milutinov (2015-26th, cap hold $1,465,920)
- Second-rounders: Cady Lalanne (2015-55th), Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th), Adam Hanga (2011-59th), Giorgos Printezis (2007-58th), Erazem Lorbek (2005-46th), Viktor Sanikidze (2004-42nd), Sergei Karaulov (2004-58th), Robertas Javtokas (2001-55th)
- LaMarcus Aldridge — 15 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: AT&T Center
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/19/19)