Toronto Raptors Team Salary
Quick: Over the cap.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $0-$21.7 million, depending on cap holds for Lou Williams, Amir Johnson and others.
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Trade Exception (John Salmons, expiring 6/30/15) — $2,358,000
- Trade Exception (Steve Novak, expiring 7/10/15) — $695,947 (partially used on Luke Ridnour)
- Trade Exception (Greivis Vasquez, expiring 6/25/16) — $6,400,000
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Bird: Lou Williams, Amir Johnson, Landry Fields, Chuck Hayes
- Early Bird: Tyler Hansbrough, Nando De Colo*
- Non-Bird: Greg Stiemsma, Mickael Pietrus*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Player Options: Lucas Nogueira (third-year), Bruno Caboclo (third-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Jonas Valanciunas, Terrence Ross
Amnesty: Used on Linas Kleiza.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Delon Wright with the 20th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Traded Greivis Vasquez to Milwaukee Bucks for the rights to Norman Powell (2015-46th) and 2017 first-rounder (via Los Angeles Clippers).
- 6/29/15 — Traded the rights to Tomislav Zubic (2012-56th) to Oklahoma City Thunder for Luke Ridnour and cash (TBD).
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Second-Round Picks
- First-rounders: Delon Wright (2015-20th)
- Second-rounders: Norman Powell (2015-46th), DeAndre Daniels (2014-37th), DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
Roster Count: Eight guaranteed, one non-guaranteed
PG: Kyle Lowry, Luke Ridnour
SG: DeMar DeRozan
SF: James Johnson, Terrence Ross
PF: Patrick Patterson, Bruno Caboclo
C: Jonas Valanciunas, Lucas Nogueira
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Dwane Casey (contract extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
- Masai Ujiri — President & General Manager
- Jeff Weltman — Executive Vice President
- 2016 — Owed a first-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani) — the lower pick between New York and Denver (Carmelo Anthony)
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Memphis Grizzlies (Jerry Stackhouse). Pick could go to Utah Jazz (Jarnell Stokes).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Los Angeles Clippers (Jared Dudley, Greivis Vasquez).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): TBD from Oklahoma City Thunder (Luke Ridnour)
Nando De Colo — Early Bird Rights – $1,901,900
Mickael Pietrus — Non-Bird — $915,243
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/30/15)