Toronto Raptors Team Salary
Quick: Over the cap.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $0-$15.6 million, depending on cap holds for Lou Williams, Amir Johnson and others.
Draft Picks: 20th
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Trade Exception (John Salmons, expiring 6/30/15) — $2,358,000
- Trade Exception (Steve Novak, expiring 7/10/15) — $3,445,947
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Bird: Lou Williams, Amir Johnson, Landry Fields, Chuck Hayes
- Early Bird: Tyler Hansbrough, Nando De Colo*
- Non-Bird: Greg Stiemsma, Mickael Pietrus*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Player Options: Lucas Nogueira (third-year), Bruno Caboclo (third-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Jonas Valanciunas, Terrence Ross
Amnesty: Used on Linas Kleiza.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Second-Round Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: DeAndre Daniels (2014-37th), Tomislav Zubic (2012-56th), DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
Roster Count: Nine guaranteed
PG: Kyle Lowry, Greivis Vasquez
SG: DeMar DeRozan
SF: James Johnson, Terrence Ross
PF: Patrick Patterson, Bruno Caboclo
C: Jonas Valanciunas, Lucas Nogueira
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Dwane Casey (contract extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
- Masai Ujiri — President & General Manager
- Jeff Weltman — Executive Vice President
- 2016 — Owed a first-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani) — the lower pick between New York and Denver (Carmelo Anthony)
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Memphis Grizzlies (Jerry Stackhouse). Pick could go to Utah Jazz (Jarnell Stokes).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Nando De Colo — Early Bird Rights – $1,901,900
Mickael Pietrus — Non-Bird — $915,243
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/6/15)