Toronto Raptors Team Salary
Quick: Cap space spent.
- Room: $0 (Bismack Biyombo)
- Early Bird: Nando De Colo*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
First-Round Player Options: Lucas Nogueira (third-year), Bruno Caboclo (third-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Jonas Valanciunas, Terrence Ross
Amnesty: Used on Linas Kleiza.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Delon Wright with the 20th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Traded Greivis Vasquez to Milwaukee Bucks for the rights to Norman Powell (2015-46th) and 2017 first-rounder (via Los Angeles Clippers).
- 6/29/15 — Traded the rights to Tomislav Zubic (2012-56th) to Oklahoma City Thunder for Luke Ridnour and cash ($250k).
- 7/3/15 — Signed Delon Wright to a $7.3 million rookie-scale deal
- 7/9/15 — Renounced the rights to Lou Williams, Amir Johnson, Chuck Hayes, Tyler Hansbrough, Landry Fields, Mickael Pietrus and Greg Stiemsma.
- 7/9/15 — Signed DeMarre Carroll to a four-year, $58 million contract.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Cory Joseph to a four-year, $29.9 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/15/15 — Signed Luis Scola to a one-year, $2.9 million contract.
- 7/15/15 — Signed Norman Powell (2015-46th) to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.5 million contract.
- 7/18/15 — Signed Bismack Biyombo to an estimated two-year, $5.8 million contract.
Waived Players: Luke Ridnour
Unsigned Second-Round Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: DeAndre Daniels (2014-37th), DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed
PG: Kyle Lowry, Cory Joseph, Delon Wright
SG: DeMar DeRozan, Norman Powell
SF: DeMarre Carroll, James Johnson, Terrence Ross
PF: Patrick Patterson, Luis Scola, Bruno Caboclo
C: Jonas Valanciunas, Bismack Biyombo, Lucas Nogueira
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Dwane Casey (contract extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
- Masai Ujiri — President & General Manager
- Jeff Weltman — Executive Vice President
- 2016 — Owed a first-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani) — the lower pick between New York and Denver (Carmelo Anthony)
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Memphis Grizzlies (Jerry Stackhouse). Pick could go to Utah Jazz (Jarnell Stokes).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Los Angeles Clippers (Jared Dudley, Greivis Vasquez).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Nando De Colo — $1,901,900 (Early Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/19/15)