Quick: Over the cap and hard capped.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
Hard Cap: $125,266,000
Projected 2018-19 Cap Space ($101 million cap): None
Roster Count: 11 guaranteed, one non-guaranteed
PG: Kyle Lowry, Delon Wright
SG: DeMar DeRozan, C.J. Miles, Malachi Richardson
SF: OG Anunoby, Norman Powell, Alfonzo McKinnie
PF: Serge Ibaka, Pascal Siakam
C: Jonas Valanciunas, Jakob Poeltl
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
2018-19 Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Lucas Nogueira (RFA, $8,841,915, full Bird)
- Nando De Colo (RFA, $1,901,900, early Bird)
- Fred VanVleet (RFA $1,699,698 or UFA $1,499,698, early Bird)
- Lorenzo Brown ($1,499,698, non-Bird)
- Jason Thompson ($1,499,698, non-Bird)
- Malcolm Miller (two-way, RFA, non-Bird)
*Did not play in the most recent season, cannot be included in a sign-and-trade.
- Alfonzo McKinnie $1,378,242
Draft Picks: 29th to Brooklyn Nets (DeMarre Carroll), 59th to Phoenix Suns (P.J. Tucker)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Emir Preldzic (2009-57th), DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
- Trade Exception (DeMarre Carroll, expiring 7/13/18) — $11,800,000
- Trade Exception (Cory Joseph, expiring 7/14/18) — $6,125,440
- Trade Exception (Bruno Caboclo, expiring 2/8/19) — $2,451,225
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $5,291,918
Waived Players: None
Traded Players: None
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
G-League Affiliate: Raptors 905 (Dan Tolzman general manager, Jerry Stackhouse coach)
Two-Way Contracts: None
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: None
Assistants: Rex Kalamian, Nick Nurse, Jama Mahlalela, Patrick Mutombo, Jim Sann
Trainer: Alex McKechnie (assistant coach/director of sports science), Scott McCullough (athletic trainer)
- Masai Ujiri — president
- Bobby Webster — general manager
- Dan Tolzman — assistant general manager/vice president of player personnel
- Teresa Resch — vice president of basketball operations and player development
- Keith Boyarsky — vice president of strategy and research
- Luke Winn — director, prospect strategy
Cash Paid ($5.1 million max): $0
Cash Received ($5.1 million max): $0
- 6/21/18 — NBA Draft.
- 6/29/18 — Qualifying offer deadlines on Lucas Nogueira and Fred VanVleet.
- 7/13/18 — DeMarre Carroll trade exception expires.
- 7/14/18 — Cory Joseph trade exception expires.
- 7/20/18 — Alfonzo McKinnie’s $1,378,242 guarantees for 2018-19.
- First day of 2018 season — Extension deadline on Delon Wright.
- 10/31/18 — Team options on OG Anunoby, Malachi Richardson, Jakob Poeltl and Pascal Siakam.
- 2/8/19 — Bruno Caboclo trade exception expires.
- Earlier of seven days before 2019 NBA Draft or seven days after team’s last game — Player option on Jonas Valanciunas.
- 6/29/19 — Qualifying offer deadlines on Alfonzo McKinnie and Delon Wright.
- 6/29/19 — Player option on C.J. Miles.
- Before first day of 2019-20 season — Extension deadline on Jakob Poeltl, Malachi Richardson and Pascal Siakam.
- 10/31/19 — Team option on OG Anunoby.
- 6/29/20 — Player option on DeMar DeRozan.
- 6/29/20 — Qualifying offer deadlines on Jakob Poeltl, Malachi Richardson and Pascal Siakam.
- First day of 2020 season — Extension deadline on OG Anunoby.
- 6/29/21 — Player option on Normal Powell.
- 6/29/21 — Qualifying offer deadline on OG Anunoby.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
- 5/11/18 — Fired Coach Dwayne Casey.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Arena: Air Canada Centre
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/18/18)