Toronto Raptors Team Salary
Quick: Cap space spent.
Projected 2016-17 Cap Space: $0-$24.6 million
- Room: $0 (Bismack Biyombo)
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, four partially-guaranteed
PG: Kyle Lowry, Cory Joseph, Delon Wright, Shannon Scott
SG: DeMar DeRozan, Norman Powell
SF: DeMarre Carroll, Terrence Ross, James Johnson, Axel Toupane
PF: Patrick Patterson, Luis Scola, Bruno Caboclo, Ronald Roberts, Michale Kyser
C: Jonas Valanciunas, Bismack Biyombo, Lucas Nogueira
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
First-Round Player Options: Lucas Nogueira (third-year), Bruno Caboclo (third-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Jonas Valanciunas, Terrence Ross
- 10/31/15 — Team option for Lucas Nogueira and Bruno Caboclo.
- 10/31/15 — Extension deadline for Jonas Valanciunas and Terrence Ross.
- 12/15/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on DeMarre Carroll, Shannon Scott, Cory Joseph, Bismack Biyombo and Ronald Roberts.
- 1/10/16 — Ronald Roberts’ $845k guarantees for 15/16.
- 1/10/16 — Axel Toupane, Shannon Scott and Michale Kyser’s $525k guarantee for 15/16.
- 7/26/16 — Ronald Roberts’ $75k guarantees for 16/17.
- 1/10/17 — Ronald Roberts’ $980k guarantees for 16/17.
- 6/29/17 — Norman Powell’s $1.0 million guarantees for 17/18.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Delon Wright with the 20th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Traded Greivis Vasquez to Milwaukee Bucks for the rights to Norman Powell (2015-46th) and 2017 first-rounder (via Los Angeles Clippers).
- 6/29/15 — Traded the rights to Tomislav Zubic (2012-56th) to Oklahoma City Thunder for Luke Ridnour and cash ($250k).
- 7/3/15 — Signed Delon Wright to a $7.3 million rookie-scale deal
- 7/9/15 — Renounced the rights to Lou Williams, Amir Johnson, Chuck Hayes, Tyler Hansbrough, Landry Fields, Mickael Pietrus and Greg Stiemsma.
- 7/9/15 — Signed DeMarre Carroll to a four-year, $58 million contract.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Cory Joseph to a four-year, $29.9 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/15/15 — Signed Luis Scola to a one-year, $2.9 million contract.
- 7/15/15 — Signed Norman Powell (2015-46th) to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.5 million contract.
- 7/18/15 — Signed Bismack Biyombo to a two-year, $5.8 million contract, player option on second season.
- 7/20/15 — Signed Michale Kyser to a one-year, non-guaranteed ($25k) $525k minimum contract.
- 7/20/15 — Signed Axel Toupane to a one-year, non-guaranteed ($25k) $525k minimum contract.
- 7/21/15 — Signed Ronald Roberts to a partially-guaranteed two-year, $1.8 million minimum contract.
- 8/20/15 — Signed Jonas Valanciunas to a four-year, $64.0 million extension, player option on final season.
- 8/20/15 — Signed Shannon Scott to a partially-guaranteed ($25k) $525k minimum contract.
Waived Players: Luke Ridnour
Unsigned Second-Round Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: DeAndre Daniels (2014-37th), DeeAndre Hulett (2000-46th)
Head Coach: Dwane Casey (contract extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
Assistants: Nick Nurse, Jama Mahlalela, Rex Kalamian, Andy Greer, Jerry Stackhouse
Trainer: Scott McCullough
- Masai Ujiri — President & General Manager
- Jeff Weltman — Executive Vice President
- Teresa Resch — Vice President of Basketball Operations and Player Development
- Dan Tolzman — Director, Player Personnel
- 2016 — Owed a first-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani) — the lower pick between New York and Denver (Carmelo Anthony)
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Memphis Grizzlies (Jerry Stackhouse). Pick could go to Utah Jazz (Jarnell Stokes).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2019, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Los Angeles Clippers (Jared Dudley, Greivis Vasquez).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
- Early Bird: Nando De Colo*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
Amnesty: Used on Linas Kleiza.
D-League Affiliate: Raptors 905 (General Manager Dan Tolzman, Head Coach Jesse Mermuys)
- Nando De Colo — $1,901,900 (Early Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 8/25/15)