Utah Jazz Team Salary
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Dante Exum, Trey Burke, Bryce Cotton
SG: Rodney Hood, Joe Ingles, Alec Burks (injured)
SF: Gordon Hayward, Elijah Millsap, Christapher Johnson
PF: Derrick Favors, Trevor Booker, Jeremy Evans, Jack Cooley
C: Rudy Gobert, Grant Jerrett
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Quin Snyder (signed in 2014 for four years, last season team option)
- Kevin O’Connor — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dennis Lindsey — General Manager
- Justin Zanik — Assistant General Manager
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (John Lucas III)
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder (higher of Toronto Raptors and Boston Celtics pick) from Memphis Grizzlies (Jarnell Stokes, Jerry Stackhouse or Jerryd Bayless).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (lottery protected through 2020, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Oklahoma City Thunder (Enes Kanter). Pick will come two years after Thunder obligation met to Philadelphia 76ers (Dion Waiters, Timofey Mozgov, JaVale McGee).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani, Steve Novak).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Detroit Pistons (Reggie Jackson).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Randy Foye).
- 6/25/14 — Gave a qualifying offer to Gordon Hayward.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Dante Exum (5th) and Rodney Hood (23rd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Traded the rights to Jarnell Stokes (35th) to the Utah Jazz for a 2016 second-rounder.
- 7/10/14 — Traded Diante Garrett to the Toronto Raptors for Steve Novak and a 2017-second-rounder (New York Knicks).
- 7/11/14 — Signed Dante Exum to a $16.3 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Rodney Hood to a $6.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/12/14 — Matched Charlotte Bobcats offer sheet to Gordon Hayward for a four-year, $63 million contract.
- 7/21/14 — Signed Trevor Booker to a two-year, $9.8 million contract (second season $250k guaranteed).
- 7/22/14 — Traded John Lucas III, Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Carrick Felix, a second-rounder and $1.3 million.
- 8/14/14 — Signed Dee Bost to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.4 million contract.
- 8/18/14 — Signed Jack Cooley to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.4 million contract.
- 8/25/14 — Signed Kevin Murphy to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.8 million contract.
- 8/25/14 — Invited Brock Motum to camp on a non-guaranteed, $507k minimum contract.
- 8/26/14 — Signed Toure’ Murry to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $2 million contract.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Dahntay Jones to camp on a non-guaranteed, 1.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/25/14 — Picked up Rudy Gobert’s third-year option.
- 10/25/14 — Picked up Trey Burke’s third-year option
- 10/27/14 — Claimed Joe Ingles off waivers (Los Angeles Clippers).
- 10/27/14 — Claimed Jordan Hamilton off waivers (Toronto Raptors).
- 10/31/14 — Signed Alec Burks to a four-year, $41 million extension ($1 million in incentives per year, $250k deemed “likely”).
- 12/10/14 — Signed Patrick Christopher to a two-year, $1.2 million non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 1/5/15 – Signed Elijah Millsap to a $30k, 10-day contract.
- 1/7/15 — Signed Elliot Williams to a $57.7k, 10-day contract.
- 1/15/15 — Signed Elijah Millsap to a $30k, 10-day contract.
- 1/17/15 — Signed Elliot Williams to a $57.7k, 10-day contract.
- 1/25/15 — Signed Elijah Millsap to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.1 million contract.
- 1/28/15 — Signed Christapher Johnson to a $53.4k, 10-day contract.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Enes Kanter, Steve Novak to Oklahoma City Thunder for Kendrick Perkins, Grant Jerrett, the rights to Tibor Pleiss and a 2017 protected first-rounder from Oklahoma City, along with a second-rounder from Detroit Pistons.
- 2/24/15 — Signed Jack Cooley to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 2/24/15 — Signed Bryce Cotton to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 3/6/15 — Signed Jerrelle Benimon to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 3/6/15 — Signed Bryce Cotton to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 3/16/15 — Signed Bryce Cotton to a three-year, partially guaranteed $1.9 million contract.
- 3/26/15 — Signed Jack Cooley to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $1.9 million minimum contract.
- 3/26/15 — Signed Christapher Johnson to a three-year, partially guaranteed $2.1 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: Dee Bost, Kevin Murphy, Jack Cooley (waived, also expired 10-day), Dahntay Jones, Brock Motum, Carrick Felix, Jordan Hamilton, Patrick Christopher, Toure’ Murry, Elliot Williams (expired 10-day), Christapher Johnson (expired 10-day), Kendrick Perkins, Jerrelle Benimon (exp. 10-day), Ian Clark
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Raulzinho Neto (2013-47th), Tibor Pleiss (2010-31st), Ante Tomic (2008-44th), Shan Foster (2008-51st), Mario Austin (2003-36th), Peter Fehse (2002-49th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $1.3 million from Cleveland Cavaliers (John Lucas III)
Amnesty: No eligible players.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/23/15)