Utah Jazz Team Salary
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, two non/partially guaranteed
PG: Trey Burke, Dante Exum
SG: Alec Burks, Ian Clark, Toure’ Murry, Patrick Christopher
SF: Gordon Hayward, Joe Ingles, Rodney Hood
PF: Derrick Favors, Trevor Booker, Steve Novak, Jeremy Evans
C: Enes Kanter, Rudy Gobert
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Quin Snyder (signed in 2014 for four years, last season team option)
- Kevin O’Connor — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dennis Lindsey — General Manager
- Justin Zanik — Assistant General Manager
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (John Lucas III)
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder (higher of Toronto Raptors and Boston Celtics pick) from Memphis Grizzlies (Jarnell Stokes, Jerry Stackhouse or Jerryd Bayless).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani, Steve Novak).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Randy Foye)
- 6/25/14 — Gave a qualifying offer to Gordon Hayward.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Dante Exum (5th) and Rodney Hood (23rd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Traded the rights to Jarnell Stokes (35th) to the Utah Jazz for a 2016 second-rounder.
- 7/10/14 — Traded Diante Garrett to the Toronto Raptors for Steve Novak and a 2017-second-rounder (New York Knicks).
- 7/11/14 — Signed Dante Exum to a $16.3 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Rodney Hood to a $6.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/12/14 — Matched Charlotte Bobcats offer sheet to Gordon Hayward for a four-year, $63 million contract.
- 7/21/14 — Signed Trevor Booker to a two-year, $9.8 million contract (second season $250k guaranteed).
- 7/22/14 — Traded John Lucas III, Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Carrick Felix, a second-rounder and $1.3 million.
- 8/14/14 — Signed Dee Bost to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.4 million contract.
- 8/18/14 — Signed Jack Cooley to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.4 million contract.
- 8/25/14 — Signed Kevin Murphy to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.8 million contract.
- 8/25/14 — Invited Brock Motum to camp on a non-guaranteed, $507k minimum contract.
- 8/26/14 — Signed Toure’ Murry to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $2 million contract.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Dahntay Jones to camp on a non-guaranteed, 1.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/25/14 — Picked up Rudy Gobert’s third-year option.
- 10/25/14 — Picked up Trey Burke’s third-year option
- 10/27/14 — Claimed Joe Ingles off waivers (Los Angeles Clippers).
- 10/27/14 — Claimed Jordan Hamilton off waivers (Toronto Raptors).
- 10/31/14 — Signed Alec Burks to a four-year, $41 million extension ($1 million in incentives per year, $250k deemed “likely”).
- 12/10/14 — Signed Patrick Christopher to a two-year, $1.2 million non-guaranteed minimum contract.
Waived Players: Dee Bost, Kevin Murphy, Jack Cooley, Dahntay Jones, Brock Motum, Carrick Felix, Jordan Hamilton
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Raulzinho Neto (2013-47th), Shan Foster (2008-51st), Ante Tomic (2008-44th), Mario Austin (2003-36th), Peter Fehse (2002-49th).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $1.3 million from Cleveland Cavaliers (John Lucas III)
Amnesty: No eligible players.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/12/14)