Utah Jazz Team Salary
Quick: $6.7-10.3 million, depending on the non-guaranteed salaries of Christapher Johnson, Elijah Millsap, Bryce Cotton and Jack Cooley
- Room: $2,814,000
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, four non-guaranteed
PG: Dante Exum, Trey Burke, Raul Neto, Bryce Cotton
SG: Alec Burks, Joe Ingles, Rodney Hood
SF: Gordon Hayward, Elijah Millsap, Christapher Johnson
PF: Derrick Favors, Trey Lyles, Trevor Booker
C: Rudy Gobert, Grant Jerrett, Tibor Pleiss, Jack Cooley
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
First-Round Player Options: Dante Exum (third-year), Rodney Hood (third-year), Trey Burke (fourth-year), Rudy Gobert (fourth-year)
8/6/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Trey Lyles.
8/8/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Raul Neto.
8/13/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Tibor Pleiss.
10/31/15 — Team options for Dante Exum, Rodney Hood, Trey Burke and Rudy Gobert.
12/15/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Joe Ingles.
1/10/16 — Elijah Millsap, Bryce Cotton and Jack Cooley’s $845k guarantees for 15/16.
1/10/16 — Christapher Johnson’s $981k guarantees for 15/16.
1/10/17 — Elijah Millsap, Bryce Cotton and Jack Cooley’s $980k guarantees for 16/17.
1/10/17 — Grant Jerrett’s $1.0 million guarantees for 16/17.
1/10/17 — Christapher Johnson’s $1.1 million guarantees for 16/17.
7/15/17 — Grant Jerrett’s $1.1 million guarantees for 17/18.
TBD — Raul Neto’s $1.0 million salary for 17/18.
TBD — Tibor Pleiss’ $3.1 million salary for 17/18.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Trey Lyles with the 12th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Olivier Hanlan with the 42nd pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Traded the rights to Daniel Diez (2015-54th) to Portland Trail Blazers for $1.5 million in cash.
- 6/29/15 — Tendered a qualifying offer to Joe Ingles.
- 7/7/15 — Signed Trey Lyles (2015-12th) to a $10.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Raul Neto (2013-47th) to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.9 million contract.
- 7/10/15 — Signed Joe Ingles to a two-year, $4.4 million contract (including $300k of incentives).
- 7/14/15 — Signed Tibor Pleiss (2010-31st) to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $9 million contract.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Olivier Hanlan (2015-41st), Ante Tomic (2008-44th), Shan Foster (2008-51st), Mario Austin (2003-36th), Peter Fehse (2002-49th)
Head Coach: Quin Snyder (signed in 2014 for four years, last season team option)
- Kevin O’Connor — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dennis Lindsey — General Manager
- Justin Zanik — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder (higher of Toronto Raptors and Boston Celtics pick) from Memphis Grizzlies (Jarnell Stokes, Jerry Stackhouse or Jerryd Bayless).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (lottery protected through 2020, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Oklahoma City Thunder (Enes Kanter). Pick will come two years after Thunder obligation met to Philadelphia 76ers (Dion Waiters, Timofey Mozgov, JaVale McGee).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani, Steve Novak).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Detroit Pistons (Reggie Jackson).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Randy Foye).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
- Bird: Jeremy Evans (leaving for Dallas Mavericks)
Gordon Hayward — 15%
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
Amnesty: No eligible players.
Jeremy Evans — $3,410,255 (Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/27/15)