Utah Jazz Team Salary
Quick: $4.2 million in cap space.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $9.1-$16.6 million, depending on primarily on Trevor Booker’s partially-guaranteed salary.
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
- Bird: Jeremy Evans
- Non-Bird: Joe Ingles (restricted)
First-Round Player Options: Dante Exum (third-year), Rodney Hood (third-year), Trey Burke (fourth-year), Rudy Gobert (fourth-year)
Amnesty: No eligible players.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Trey Lyles with the 12th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Olivier Hanlan with the 42nd pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Traded the rights to Daniel Diez (2015-54th) to Portland Trail Blazers for $1.5 million in cash.
- 6/29/15 — Tendered a qualifying offer to Joe Ingles.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Trey Lyles (2015-12th)
- Second-rounders: Olivier Hanlan (2015-41st), Raulzinho Neto (2013-47th), Tibor Pleiss (2010-31st), Ante Tomic (2008-44th), Shan Foster (2008-51st), Mario Austin (2003-36th), Peter Fehse (2002-49th)
Roster Count: Eight guaranteed, five non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Dante Exum, Trey Burke, Bryce Cotton
SG: Alec Burks, Rodney Hood
SF: Gordon Hayward, Elijah Millsap, Christapher Johnson
PF: Derrick Favors, Trevor Booker, Jack Cooley
C: Rudy Gobert, Grant Jerrett
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Quin Snyder (signed in 2014 for four years, last season team option)
- Kevin O’Connor — Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Dennis Lindsey — General Manager
- Justin Zanik — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder (higher of Toronto Raptors and Boston Celtics pick) from Memphis Grizzlies (Jarnell Stokes, Jerry Stackhouse or Jerryd Bayless).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed first-rounder (lottery protected through 2020, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2020 and 2021) from Oklahoma City Thunder (Enes Kanter). Pick will come two years after Thunder obligation met to Philadelphia 76ers (Dion Waiters, Timofey Mozgov, JaVale McGee).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Andrea Bargnani, Steve Novak).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Detroit Pistons (Reggie Jackson).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Randy Foye).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $1.3 million from Cleveland Cavaliers (John Lucas III), $1.5 million from Portland Trail Blazers (Daniel Diez) — $500k million remaining
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/1/15)