Atlanta Hawks Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Dennis Schroder, John Jenkins
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, one partially-guaranteed
PG: Jeff Teague, Dennis Schröder, Shelvin Mack
SG: Kyle Korver, Kent Bazemore, John Jenkins
SF: DeMarre Carroll, Thabo Sefolosha
PF: Paul Millsap, Mike Scott, Elton Brand, Adreian Payne
C: Al Horford, Pero Antic, Mike Muscala
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Adreian Payne (15th) and Walter Tavares (43rd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Traded a Brooklyn 2015 second-round pick to the Milwaukee Bucks for the rights to Lamar Patterson (2014-48th).
- 6/30/14 — Gave qualifying offers to Mike Scott and Shelvin Mack but not Gustavo Ayon.
- 6/30/14 — Traded Lou Williams and the rights to Lucas Nogueira to the Toronto Raptors for John Salmons and a 2015 second-rounder.
- 7/15/14 — Traded the rights to Sofoklis Schortsanitis to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Thabo Sefolosha (three-year, $12 million contract), the rights to Georgios Printezis and $550k.
- 7/23/14 — Signed Adreian Payne to an $8.9 million rookie-scale contract.
- 8/22/14 — Signed Shelvin Mack to a three-year, $7.3 million contract.
- 8/25/14 — Signed Mike Scott to a three-year, $10 million contract (third season non-guaranteed).
- 9/10/14 — Signed Kent Bazemore to a two-year, $4 million contract.
- 9/10/14 — Signed Elton Brand to a one-year, $2 million contract.
Waived Players: John Salmons
- Bird: Gustavo Ayon (playing for Real Madrid)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Walter Tavares (2014-43rd), Lamar Patterson (2014-48th), Sergey Gladyr (2009-49th), Giorgos Printezis (2007-58th), Alain Digbeu (1997-49th), Augusto Binelli (1986-40th)
Head Coach: Mike Budenholzer, hired May 2013 (three-year contract)
- Danny Ferry — President of Basketball Operations and General Manager
- T. Scott Wilkinson — Executive Vice President and Assistant General Manager
- Wes Wilcox — Assistant General Manager
- Dominique Wilkins — Vice President of Basketball
- Rick Sund — Senior Advisor, Basketball Operations
- Mike McNeive — Director of Basketball Operations
- 2015 — Right to swap first-round picks with the Brooklyn Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2015 — Owed second-round pick from Toronto Raptors (Lou Williams)
- 2017 — Owed second-round pick from Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2017 — Owed top-40 protected second-round pick, unprotected in 2018 from Miami HEAT (James Ennis).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $550k from Oklahoma City Thunder (Thabo Sefolosha)
Amnesty: Available. The only eligible player is Al Horford.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 9/10/14)