Atlanta Hawks Team Salary
Quick: Cap space spent.
- Room: $2,814,000
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, three partially-guaranteed
PG: Jeff Teague, Dennis Schröder, Shelvin Mack
SG: Thabo Sefolosha, Tim Hardaway Jr., Lamar Patterson
SF: Kyle Korver, Kent Bazemore, Justin Holiday, Terran Petteway
PF: Paul Millsap, Mike Scott
C: Al Horford, Tiago Splitter, Mike Muscala, Walter Tavares
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
First-Round Player Options: Dennis Schroder (fourth-year), Tim Hardaway Jr. (fourth-year)
- 8/8/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Water Tavares.
- 8/21/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Lamar Patterson.
- 10/31/15 — Team options for Dennis Schroder and Tim Hardaway Jr.
- 12/15/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Paul Millsap, Terran Petteway and Justin Holiday.
- 1/10/16 — Mike Muscala’s $947k guarantees for 15/16.
- 1/10/16 — Terran Petteway and Lamar Patterson’s $525k guarantees for 15/16.
- 6/29/16 — Team option for Mike Muscala, guaranteeing $508k for 16/17.
- 7/7/16 — Shelvin Mack’s $2.4 million guarantees for 16/17.
- 7/10/16 — Mike Scott’s $3.3 million guarantees for 16/17.
- 6/30/17 — Qualifying offer deadline for Dennis Schroder, Tim Hardaway Jr., Terran Petteway and Lamar Patterson.
- 6/30/17 — Player option for Paull Millsap (TBD).
- 1/10/17 — Mike Muscala’s 1.0 million guarantees for 16/17.
- 1/10/16 — Terran Petteway and Lamar Patterson’s $875k guarantees for 16/17.
- 7/15/17 — Walter Tavares’ $1.0 million guarantees for 17/18.
- 6/30/18 — Qualifying offer deadline for Walter Tavares.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
- 6/25/15 — Traded the rights to Kelly Oubre (2015-15th) to Washington Wizards for the rights to Jerian Grant (2015-19th), a 2016 second-rounder and a 2019 second-rounder.
- 6/25/15 — Traded the rights to Jerian Grant (2015-19th) to New York Knicks for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Marcus Eriksson with the 50th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Dimitrios Agravanis with the 59th pick in the draft.
- 6/30/15 — Tendered a qualifying offer to Pero Antic.
- 7/3/15 — Rescinded the qualifying offer to Pero Antic.
- 7/9/15 — Renounced the rights to John Jenkins, DeMarre Carroll, Elton Brand, Gustavo Ayon and Pero Antic.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Paul Millsap to a three-year, $60.2 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/9/15 — Traded the rights to Giorgos Printezis (2007-58th) and a protected 2017 second-rounder (top-55) to San Antonio Spurs for Tiago Splitter.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Walter Tavares to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $3.0 million contract.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Justin Holiday to a two-year, $2.0 million contract.
- 7/22/15 — Signed Lamar Patterson (2014-48th) to a two-year, non-guaranteed ($75k) $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 7/23/15 — Signed Terran Petteway to a two-year, non-guaranteed ($75) $1.4 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: Austin Daye
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Marcus Eriksson (2015-50th), Dimitrios Agravanis (2015-59th), Sergey Gladyr (2009-49th), Alain Digbeu (1997-49th), Augusto Binelli (1986-40th)
Head Coach: Mike Budenholzer, hired May 2013 (three-year contract)
Assistants: Kenny Atkinson, Darvin Ham, Taylor Jenkins, Charles Lee, Neven Spahija, Ben Sullivan, Pete Radulovic (player development)
Trainer: Wally Blase
- Mike Budenholzer — President of Basketball Operations
- Wes Wilcox — General Manager
- T. Scott Wilkinson — Executive Vice President and Assistant General Manager
- Michael Blackstone — Assistant General Manager
- Dominique Wilkins — Vice President of Basketball
- Rick Sund — Senior Advisor, Basketball Operations
- Mike McNeive — Director of Basketball Operations
- John Treloar — Director of Player Personnel
- Jeff Peterson — Director of Scouting
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Washington Wizards (Kelly Oubre)
- 2017 — Owed first-round pick (lottery protected through 2020, otherwise converts to 2020 and 2021 second-rounders) from Minnesota Timberwolves (Adreian Payne). Pick won’t be conveyed until two years after Minnesota’s obligation to Phoenix Suns is satisfied.
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Brooklyn Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2017 — Owed top-40 protected second-rounder, unprotected in 2018 from Miami HEAT (James Ennis).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to San Antonio Spurs (Tiago Splitter).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Washington Wizards (Kelly Oubre)
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
- Jeff Teague — 10%
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
Amnesty: Expired unused.
D-League Affiliate: Fort Wayne Mad Ants (shared affiliation)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 8/3/15)