Atlanta Hawks Team Salary
Quick: $5.3 million in cap space and hard-capped.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $22.5-$24.7 million, less with cap holds for Paul Millsap ($12.4 million) and DeMarre Carroll ($3.2 million); with holds of Pero Antic, Millsap and Carroll, about $8.1 million in cap space.
Draft Picks: 15th (from Brooklyn Nets), 50th (from Toronto Raptors), 59th
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Early Bird: Paul Millsap, DeMarre Carroll, Elton Brand, Pero Antic (restricted*), Gustavo Ayon (playing overseas)
- Limited Bird Rights: John Jenkins
* Players are only restricted if the team gives a qualifying offer.
First-Round Player Options: Dennis Schroder (fourth-year)
Amnesty: Available. The only eligible player is Al Horford.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Walter Tavares (2014-43rd), Lamar Patterson (2014-48th), Sergey Gladyr (2009-49th), Giorgos Printezis (2007-58th), Alain Digbeu (1997-49th), Augusto Binelli (1986-40th)
Roster Count: Eight guaranteed, two non-guaranteed
PG: Jeff Teague, Dennis Schröder, Shelvin Mack
SG: Kyle Korver, Thabo Sefolosha
SF: Kent Bazemore
PF: Mike Scott, Austin Daye
C: Al Horford, Mike Muscala
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Mike Budenholzer, hired May 2013 (three-year contract)
- T. Scott Wilkinson — Executive Vice President and Assistant General Manager
- Wes Wilcox — Assistant General Manager
- Dominique Wilkins — Vice President of Basketball
- Rick Sund — Senior Advisor, Basketball Operations
- Mike McNeive — Director of Basketball Operations
- Danny Ferry — President of Basketball Operations and General Manager (indefinite leave of absence)
- 2017 — Owed first-round pick (lottery protected through 2020, otherwise converts to 2020 and 2021 second-rounders) from Minnesota Timberwolves (Adreian Payne). Pick won’t be conveyed until two years after Minnesota’s obligation to Phoenix Suns is satisfied.
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder from Brooklyn Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2017 — Owed top-40 protected second-rounder, unprotected in 2018 from Miami HEAT (James Ennis).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $550k from Oklahoma City Thunder (Thabo Sefolosha)
Gustavo Ayon — 1,950,000 (Early Bird rights)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/11/15)