|Jameer Nelson (waived)||$4,736,050|
|Torrey Craig (two-way)|
|Monte Morris (two-way)|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $99,093,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $119,266,000
- Room Exception: $4,328,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Jamal Murray, Will Barton, Devin Harris
SG: Gary Harris, Malik Beasley
SF: Wilson Chandler, Richard Jefferson, Tyler Lydon
PF: Nikola Jokic, Trey Lyles, Paul Millsap (injured), Juancho Hernangomez (injured)
C: Mason Plumlee, Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
G-League Affiliate: None
Two-Way Contracts: Monte Morris (two-year), Torrey Craig (one-year)
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Mike Malone (four-year deal starting with 2015/16 season, final year team option)
Assistants: Wes Unseld Jr. David Adelman, Micah Nori, Jordi Fernandez, Bob Weiss, Ryan Bowen
Player Development: John Becket, Stephen Graham, Ognjen Stojakovic,
Video: Travess Amenta (head video coordinator), Andrew Munson (assistant video coordinator), Dethie Fall
Training: Dan Shimensky (head athletic trainer), Felipe Eichenberger (head strength and conditioning coach), Jason Miller (assistant athletic trainer/assistant strength and conditioning coach), Steve Short (director of sports medicine)
- Josh Kroenke — president and governor
- Tim Connelly — president of basketball operations
- Arturas Karnisovas — general manager
- Calvin Booth — assistant general manager
- Ben Tenzer — director of basketball operations
- Lisa Johnson — vice president of basketball operations
- Amy O’Brien — director of team operations/player development
- Herb Livsey — head scout
- Jim Clibanoff — director of scouting
- Tommy Balcetis — director of basketball strategy and analytics
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Emmanuel Mudiay) or Los Angeles Clippers, via Philadelphia 76ers right to swap second-rounders (Byron Mullens, Travis Outlaw).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Los Angeles Lakers (Randy Foye, Kirk Hinrich, Jose Calderon).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Washington Wizards (Kelly Oubre, Jamal Crawford).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Milwaukee Bucks (Roy Hibbert).
Cash Paid ($5.1 million max): $0
Cash Received ($5.1 million max): $0
- 6/21/17 — Issued qualifying offer to Mason Plumlee.
- 6/22/17 — Traded the rights to Donovan Mitchell (2017-13th) to Utah Jazz for Trey Lyles and the rights to Tyler Lydon (2017-24th).
- 6/22/17 — Drafted Vlatko Cancar (49th) and Monte Morris (51st).
- 6/29/17 — Danilo Gallinari opted out of his contract.
- 7/6/17 — Signed Tyler Lydon (2017-24th) to a $9,476,396 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/6/17 — Sign and traded Danilo Gallinari to Los Angeles Clippers for a Washington Wizards 2019 second-rounder.
- 7/13/17 — Renounced the rights to Roy Hibbert.
- 7/13/17 — Signed Paul Millsap to an incentive-laden (TBD) three-year, $95.4 million contract, team option on final season.
- 7/14/17 — Signed Torrey Craig to a one-year two-way contract.
- 7/21/17 — Signed Monte Morris (2017-51st) to a two-year two-way contract.
- 9/19/17 — Signed Josh Childress to a non-guaranteed one-year, $2,160,470 summer contract.
- 9/20/17 — Signed Mason Plumlee to a three-year, $41.0 million contract.
- 9/27/17 — Picked up team options on Trey Lyles, Emmanuel Mudiay, Juancho Hernangomez, Jamal Murray and Malik Beasley.
- 10/12/17 — Signed Gary Harris to a four-year, 84 million contract (with $10 million in unlikely incentives TBD).
- 10/19/17 — Signed Richard Jefferson to a one-year, $2,302,340 contract.
- 1/15/18 — No-trade restriction lifted on Mason Plumlee.
- 2/8/18 — Traded Emmanuel Mudiay to New York Knicks and a 2018 second-rounder to Dallas Mavericks for Devin Harris.
Waived Players: Mike Miller, Josh Childress, Jameer Nelson
Traded Players: Danilo Gallinari, Emmanuel Mudiay
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Vlatko Cancar (2017-49th), Petr Cornelie (2016-53rd), Nikola Radicevic (2015-57th), Izzet Turkyilmaz (2012-50th), Sani Becirovic (2003-46th), Xue Yuyang (2003-57th)
Arena: Pepsi Center
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/7/18)