Los Angeles Lakers Team Salary
Quick: Cap space spent
- Room: $2,814,000
First-Round Player Options: Julius Randle (third-year)
Amnesty: Used on Metta World Peace.
- 6/24/15 — Ed Davis opted out of the final year on his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Selected D’Angelo Russell with the second pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Larry Nance Jr. with the 27th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Anthony Brown with the 34th pick in the draft.
- 6/30/15 — Opted Jordan Hill out of the final year of his contract
- 7/1/15 — Guaranteed the final year of Robert Sacre’s contract.
- 7/9/15 — Renounced the rights to Ronnie Price, Carlos Boozer, Wayne Ellington, Vander Blue and Jordan Hill.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Anthony Brown to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.6 million contract.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Lou Williams to a three-year, $21 million contract.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Brandon Bass to a two-year, $6.1 million contract, player option on second season.
- 7/9/15 — Traded a 2019 second-rounder to Indiana Pacers for Roy Hibbert.
- 7/10/15 — Signed D’Angelo Russell to a $23.0 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/15 — Signed Larry Nance Jr. to a $5.9 million rookie-scale contract.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Ater Majok (2011-58th), Chinemelu Elonu (2009-59th)
Roster Count: 11 guaranteed, three non-guaranteed
PG: D’Angelo Russell, Lou Williams
SG: Jordan Clarkson, Jabari Brown
SF: Kobe Bryant, Nick Young, Anthony Brown
F: Julius Randle, Brandon Bass, Ryan Kelly, Larry Nance Jr.
C: Roy Hibbert, Tarik Black, Robert Sacre
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Byron Scott (Four years, $17 million contract starting with the 2014/15 season, final year team option)
- Jim Buss — Owner and Vice President of Player Personnel
- Mitch Kupchak — General Manager
- Glenn Carraro — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 — Owe first-rounder (top-three protected through 2017, unprotected in 2018) to Philadelphia 76ers (Steve Nash, Brandon Knight).
- 2018 — Owe first-rounder (top-five protected, unprotected in 2019) to Orlando Magic (Dwight Howard). If a first-rounder not sent to Philadelphia by 2017, pick to Orlando converts to 2017 and 2018 second-rounders.
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Indiana Pacers (Roy Hibbert).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/12/15)