- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
Denver Nuggets Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Kenneth Faried
- Mid-Level: $4,797,664 (Erick Green)
- Trade Exception (Jordan Hamilton, expiring 2/20/15) — $1,169,880
- Trade Exception (Andre Miller, expiring 2/20/15) — $1,659,080
- Trade Exception (Anthony Randolph, expiring 6/26/15) — $1,750,000
- Trade Exception (Evan Fournier, expiring 6/26/15) — $1,422,720
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, one non-guaranteed
PG: Ty Lawson, Nate Robinson
SG: Arron Afflalo, Randy Foye, Gary Harris, Erick Green
SF: Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Quincy Miller
PF: Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur
C: Timofey Mozgov, JaVale McGee, J.J. Hickson, Jusuf Nurkic
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/23/14 — Nate Robinson and Darrell Arthur opted into the final years of their contracts.
- 6/26/14 — Traded Evan Fournier and the rights to Roy Devyn Marble (2014-56th) to the Orlando Magic for Arron Afflalo.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Nikola Jokic (41st) in the 2014 NBA Draft
- 6/26/14 — Traded Anthony Randolph and the rights to Doug McDermott (2014-11th) to the Chicago Bulls for the rights to Jusuf Nurkic (2014-16th) and Gary Harris (2014-19th), along with a 2015 second-rounder.
- 7/8/14 — Signed Gary Harris to a $7.3 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/23/14 — Signed Jusuf Nurkic to an $8.5 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/24/14 — Signed Erick Green to a three-year non/partially-guaranteed $2.3 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: None
- Declined Option Bird: Jan Vesely
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Nikola Jokic (2014-41st), Joffrey Lauvergne (2013-55th), Izzet Turkyilmaz (2012-50th), Chukwudiebere Maduabum (2011-56th), Sani Becirovic (2003-46th), Xue Yuyang (2003-57th)
Head Coach: Brian Shaw (signed summer of 2013 for roughly $6 million over three years)
- Josh Kroenke — President of Basketball Operations and Governor
- Tim Connelly — General Manager
- Arturas Karnisovas — Assistant General Manager
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Los Angeles Clippers (Cheikh Samb).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder or cash from Memphis Grizzlies (Javaris Crittenton, Chris Paul, JaVale McGee)
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Doug McDermott). The lower pick (between Chicago and Portland pick) to Denver.
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Minnesota Timberwolves (Corey Brewer). The lower pick between Denver and Minnesota goes to Houston Rockets (Tanguy Ngombo, Thomas Robinson).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Jan Vesely).
- 2016 — Nuggets have the right to swap first-round picks with New York Knicks (Carmelo Anthony). If swapped, Denver’s pick goes to Toronto Raptors (Andrea Bargnani).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Randy Foye).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Chris Anderson.
The Nuggets still have the rights to former players Rudy Fernandez and Wesley Person for a combined cap hold of $6,366,351.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/26/14)