Orlando Magic Team Salary
Quick: $8.2 million in cap space.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $8.9-$23.5 million, depending primarily on the non-guaranteed salaries of Ben Gordon and Luke Ridnour, along with the cap hold for Tobias Harris.
Draft Picks: 5th, 51st (from Chicago Bulls)
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
- Bird: Tobias Harris (restricted*), Kyle O’Quinn (restricted*), Willie Green
* Players are only restricted if the team gives a qualifying offer.
First-Round Player Options: Aaron Gordon (third-year), Elfrid Payton (third-year), Victor Oladipo (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Mo Harkless, Evan Fournier, Andrew Nicholson
Amnesty: Used on Gilbert Arenas.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Fran Vazquez (2005-11th)
- Second-rounders: Ramon Van De Hare (2003-52nd), Rashard Griffith (1995, 38th)
Roster Count: Eight guaranteed, four non-guaranteed
PG: Elfrid Payton, Luke Ridnour
SG: Victor Oladipo, Evan Fournier, Ben Gordon
SF: Moe Harkless, Devyn Marble
PF: Dewayne Dedmon, Aaron Gordon, Andrew Nicholson
C: Nikola Vucevic, Channing Frye
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: James Borrego (interim)
- Rob Hennigan — General Manager (contract through 2017/18 season)
- Scott Perry — Vice President and Assistant General Manager
- Matt Lloyd — Assistant General Manager
- Michael Arcieri — Director of Basketball Administration
- George Rodman — Basketball Operations Manager
- Harold Ellis- – Head of Pro Scouting
- Brian Wright — Director of College Scouting
- 2016 — Owed higher second-rounder from Chicago Bulls (Anthony Randolph) or Portland Trail Blazers (Allen Crabbe, Luol Deng, Randolph).
- 2018 — Owed first-rounder (top-five protected, unprotected in 2019) from Los Angeles Lakers (Dwight Howard). If Lakers don’t send first-rounder to Phoenix Suns (Steve Nash) by 2017, converts to second-rounders in 2017 and 2018.
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $1.0 million from Chicago (Anthony Randolph)
Fran Vazquez — $1,898,300 (unsigned first-rounder, 11th)
Jeremy Richardson — $915,243 (Non-Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/20/15)