San Antonio Spurs Team Salary
- Bi-Annual: $2,077,000
- Mid-Level: $3,228,000 (Aron Baynes)
- Trade Exception (Nando De Colo, expiring 2/20/15) — $1,463,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Tony Parker, Patty Mills, Corey Joseph
SG: Danny Green, Marco Belinelli
SF: Kawhi Leonard, Manu Ginobili, Reggie Williams
PF: Tim Duncan, Jeff Ayres, Kyle Anderson
C: Tiago Splitter, Boris Diaw, Matt Bonner, Aron Baynes
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Gregg Popovich
- R.C. Buford — President of Sports Franchises and General Manager
- Gregg Popovich — Head Coach and President of Spurs Basketball
- Sean Marks — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 – Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Charlotte Bobcats (Theo Ratliff).
- 6/23/14 — Tim Duncan opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Kyle Anderson (30th) in the 2014th NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th) from the Philadelphia 76ers for the rights to Jordan McRae (2013-58th) and Cory Jefferson (2014-60th).
- 7/7/14 — Signed Bryce Cotton to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Kyle Anderson to a $5.6 million, rookie-scale contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Boris Diaw to a four-year, $30 million contract.
- 7/12/14 — Signed Patty Mills to a three-year, $6.8 million contract.
- 7/20/14 — Signed Matt Bonner to a one-year, $1.4 million contract.
- 8/1/14 — Signed Tony Parker to a three-year, $43.3 million contract extension.
- 8/6/14 — Signed JaMychal Green to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 8/25/14 — Signed Josh Davis to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million contract.
- 9/26/14 — Signed Aron Baynes to a one-year, $2.1 million contract.
- 9/26/14 — Signed John Holland to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/24/14 — Invited Fuquan Edwin to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/24/14 — Invited Robert Vaden to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 1/18/15 — Signed JaMychal Green to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 1/28/15 — Signed Reggie Williams to a $62.5k, 10-day contract.
- 2/8/15 — Signed Reggie Williams to a $62.5k, 10-day contract.
- 2/20/15 — Signed Reggie Williams to a two-year partially-guaranteed $1.5 million contract.
Waived Players: John Holland, Josh Davis, Bryce Cotton, Fuquan Edwin, Robert Vaden, JaMychal Green (waived once, also expired 10-day), Austin Daye, Reggie Williams (expired 10-day)
- The Spurs have the rights to a number of former players.
Unsigned Second-Round Picks:
- First-rounders: Livio Jean-Charles (2013-28th)
- Second-rounders: Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th), Deshaun Thomas (2013-58th), Marcus Denmon (2012-59th), Davis Bertans (2011-42nd), Adam Hanga (2011-59th), Ryan Richards (2010-49th), Erazem Lorbek (2005-46th), Viktor Sanikidze (2004-42nd), Sergei Karaulov (2004-58th), Robertas Javtokas (2001-55th)
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Livio Jean-Charles (Unsigned first-rounder) — $918,000
The Spurs have a number of cap hold for former players including Robert Horry, Jacque Vaughn, Nick Van Exel, Glenn Robinson, Damon Stoudamire and Tracy McGrady.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 2/20/15)