- NBA PM: Thomas Discusses Decision to Join Suns
- NBA Salary Cap Update
- 18 Years of Pain for Tre Kelley and No Stopping Now
- Who Are the Best Teams in the East?
- Will Kyle Lowry Take the Next Step?
- NBA PM: Who Are the League’s Next Superstars?
- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
San Antonio Spurs Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Kawhi Leonard, Cory Joseph
- Bi-Annual: $2,077,000
- Mid-Level: $5,305,000
- Trade Exception (Nando De Colo, expiring 2/20/15) — $1,463,000
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, two partially-guaranteed
PG: Tony Parker, Patty Mills, Corey Joseph, Bryce Cotton
SG: Danny Green, Marco Belinelli
SF: Kawhi Leonard, Manu Ginobili, JaMychal Green
PF: Tim Duncan, Jeff Ayres, Austin Daye, Kyle Anderson, Matt Bonner
C: Tiago Splitter, Boris Diaw
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/23/14 — Tim Duncan opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Kyle Anderson (30th) in the 2014th NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th) from the Philadelphia 76ers for the rights to Jordan McRae (2013-58th) and Cory Jefferson (2014-60th).
- 7/7/14 — Signed Bryce Cotton to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Kyle Anderson to a $5.6 million, rookie-scale contract.
- 7/11/14 — Signed Boris Diaw to a four-year, $30 million contract.
- 7/12/14 — Signed Patty Mills to a three-year, $6.8 million contract.
- 7/20/14 — Signed Matt Bonner to a one-year, $1.4 million contract.
- 8/1/14 — Signed Tony Parker to a three-year, $43.3 million contract extension.
- 8/6/14 — Signed JaMychal Green to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: None
- Early Bird: Aron Baynes (restricted)
- Non-Bird: Damion James
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Second-Round Picks:
- First-rounders: Livio Jean-Charles (2013-28th)
- Second-rounders: Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th), Deshaun Thomas (2013-58th), Marcus Denmon (2012-59th), Davis Bertans (2011-42nd), Adam Hanga (2011-59th), Ryan Richards (2010-49th), Erazem Lorbek (2005-46th), Viktor Sanikidze (2004-42nd), Sergei Karaulov (2004-58th), Robertas Javtokas (2001-55th)
Head Coach: Gregg Popovich
- R.C. Buford — President of Sports Franchises and General Manager
- Gregg Popovich — Head Coach and President of Spurs Basketball
- 2016 – Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Charlotte Bobcats (Theo Ratliff).
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Livio Jean-Charles (Unsigned first-rounder) — $918,000
The Spurs have a number of cap hold for former players including Robert Horry, Jacque Vaughn, Nick Van Exel, Glenn Robinson, Damon Stoudamire and Tracy McGrady.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 8/26/14)