San Antonio Spurs Team Salary
Quick: Over the cap.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $0-$28.8 million, depending on cap holds for Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green and others.
Draft Picks: 26th, 55th
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Bird: Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Danny Green, Matt Bonner, Kawhi Leonard (restricted*), Cory Joseph (restricted*), Aron Baynes (restricted*)
- Early Bird: Marco Belinelli, Jeff Ayres
* Players are only restricted if the team gives a qualifying offer.
Note: The Spurs have the rights to a number of former players.
First-Round Player Options: Kyle Anderson (third-year)
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Second-Round Picks:
- First-rounders: Livio Jean-Charles (2013-28th)
- Second-rounders: Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th), Deshaun Thomas (2013-58th), Marcus Denmon (2012-59th), Davis Bertans (2011-42nd), Adam Hanga (2011-59th), Ryan Richards (2010-49th), Erazem Lorbek (2005-46th), Viktor Sanikidze (2004-42nd), Sergei Karaulov (2004-58th), Robertas Javtokas (2001-55th)
Roster Count: Five guaranteed, one non-guaranteed
PG: Tony Parker, Patty Mills
SF: Reggie Williams
PF: Kyle Anderson
C: Tiago Splitter, Boris Diaw
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Gregg Popovich
- R.C. Buford — President of Sports Franchises and General Manager
- Gregg Popovich — Head Coach and President of Spurs Basketball
- Sean Marks — Assistant General Manager
- 2016 – Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Charlotte Bobcats (Theo Ratliff).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Livio Jean-Charles (Unsigned first-rounder) — $918,000
The Spurs have a number of cap hold for former players including Robert Horry, Jacque Vaughn, Nick Van Exel, Glenn Robinson, Damon Stoudamire and Tracy McGrady.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/6/15)