|Brandon Davies (waived)||$350,607|
|Earl Clark (expired 10-day)||$53,838|
Quick: Over the cap and tax.
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $0 (used on Bojan Bogdanovic)
- Trade Exception (Marquis Teague, expiring 10/24/15) — $1,120,920
- Trade Exception (Andrei Kirilenko, expiring 12/11/15) — $3,326,235
- Trade Exception (Jorge Gutierrez, expiring 12/11/15) — $816,482
- Trade Exception (Kevin Garnett, expiring 2/19/16) — $2,339,131
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Deron Williams, Jarrett Jack, Darius Morris
SG: Markel Brown, Alan Anderson, Sergey Karasev (injured)
SF: Joe Johnson, Bojan Bogdanovic
PF: Thaddeus Young, Earl Clark, Cory Jefferson, Mirza Teletovic (injured)
C: Brook Lopez, Mason Plumlee, Jerome Jordan
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Lionel Hollins (four-year deal starting 2014/15 season, final year team option, up to $20 million total)
- Billy King — General Manager
- Bobby Marks — Assistant General Manager
- Frank Zanin — Assistant General Manager
- Gregg Polinsky — Director of Player Personnel
- 2015 — Atlanta Hawks have right to swap first-rounders (Joe Johnson).
- 2016 — Owe first-rounder to the Boston Celtics (Kevin Garnett)
- 2016 — Los Angeles Clippers have rights to swap second-rounders (if Clippers’ pick in top-55, Reggie Evans). Clippers may send pick to Milwaukee Bucks.
- 2017 — Boston Celtics have the right to swap first-rounders (Kevin Garnett).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (46-60 range) from Boston Celtics, only if Boston swaps first-rounders (Kevin Garnett).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Atlanta Hawks (Joe Johnson).
- 2018 — Owe first-rounder to the Boston Celtics (Kevin Garnett).
- 2018 — Philadelphia 76ers have right to swap Cleveland Cavaliers’ second-rounder with Nets’ second-rounder.
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Milwaukee Bucks (or Sacramento Kings, whichever is the higher pick; Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague)
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 6/23/14 — Andrei Kirilenko opted into the final year on his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Markel Brown (2014-44th) from the Minnesota Timberwolves for cash.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Xavier Thames (2014-59th) from the Toronto Raptors for cash.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Cory Jefferson (2014-60th) from the San Antonio Spurs for cash.
- 6/30/14 — Acquired two second-rounders (2015, 2019) from the Milwaukee Bucks in compensation for Jason Kidd.
- 7/10/14 — Traded Marcus Thornton and the rights to Ilkan Karaman and Edin Bavcic to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Jarrett Jack and Sergey Karasev.
- 7/15/14 — Signed Alan Anderson to a two-year, $2.6 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/22/14 — Signed Bojan Bogdanovic to a three-year, $10.3 million contract.
- 7/23/14 — Signed Markel Brown to a two-year, $1.4 million partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 7/23/14 — Signed Cory Jefferson to a two-year, $1.4 million partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/11/14 — Signed Jerome Jordan to a one-year, $816k non/partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/17/14 — Signed Hamady Ndiaye to a one-year, $948k non/partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/19/14 — Contract of Hamady Ndiaye voided (failed physical).
- 9/25/14 — Invited Willie Reed to training camp on a $915k non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 10/24/14 — Traded Marquis Teague and 2019 second-rounder to the Philadelphia 76ers for Casper Ware.
- 10/24/14 — Picked up Sergey Karasev’s third-year option.
- 10/24/14 — Picked up Mason Plumlee’s third-year option.
- 12/11/14 — Traded Andrei Kirilenko, Jorge Gutierrez, a 2020 second-rounder, the right to swap 2018 second-rounders and $1 million to Philadelphia 76ers for Brandon Davies.
- 12/11/14 — Signed Darius Morris to a two-year, $1.7 million non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Kevin Garnett to Minnesota Timberwolves for Thaddeus Young.
- 3/27/15 — Signed Earl Clark to a $62.6k, 10-day contract.
- 4/6/15 — Signed Earl Clark to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.2 million minimum contract.
Waived Players: Willie Reed, Casper Ware, Brandon Davies
- Early Bird: Andray Blatche (playing in China)
- Non-Bird: Jason Collins (retired), Jerry Stackhouse (retired)*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Xavier Thames (2014-59th), Christian Drejer (2004-51st)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $1 million (Philadelphia 76ers, Andrei Kirilenko), $880k (Charlotte Hornets, Juan Pablo Vaulet)
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Travis Outlaw – 2014-15 $4 million.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/5/15)
NBA Team Salaries
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- Isaiah Austin joins league office after NBA denied him the chance to play
- 2022 NBA MVP Odds: Top 5 Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Playoffs Picks: Second Playoff Round – predictions and odds
- Former professional gambler Haralabos Volugaris is fired by Mavericks