|Hilton Armstrong (waived)||$132,961|
|Seth Curry (waived)||$75,000|
|Dewayne Dedmon (waived)||$57,668|
|Hilton Armstrong (waived)||$52,017|
|Hilton Armstrong (waived)||$52,017|
|Dewayne Dedmon (waived)||$25,000|
Quick: Over the cap. Hard cap.
2014 NBA Draft: None (23rd to Utah Jazz, 53rd to Minnesota Timberwolves)
2014/15 Projected Space ($63.2 million cap estimate): None
- Trade Exception (Malcolm Lee, expiring 6/27/14) — $762,195
- Trade Exception (Richard Jefferson, expiring 7/10/14) — $9,835,920 (partially used on MarShon Brooks)
- Trade Exception (Kent Bazemore, expiring 2/19/15) — $788,872
- Trade Exception (MarShon Brooks, expiring 2/19/15) — $1,210,080
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Stephen Curry, Steve Blake, Nemanja Nedovic
SG: Klay Thompson, Jordan Crawford
SF: Andre Iguodala, Draymond Green
PF: David Lee, Harrison Barnes, Marreese Speights
C: Jermaine O’Neal, Hilton Armstrong, Ognjen Kuzmic, Festus Ezeli (injured), Andrew Bogut (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Bob Myers — General Manager
- Travis Schlenk — Assistant General Manager and Director of Player Personnel
- Kirk Lacob — Assistant General Manager
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia (Brandon Rush, Evan Turner).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala)
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder to the Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2018 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Andre Iguodala).
- 6/27/13 — Traded a 2014-second-round pick and cash ($1.6 million) to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Malcolm Lee and the 26th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 26th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Oklahoma City Thunder for the 29th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft and cash ($1 million)
- 6/27/13 — Traded Malcolm Lee and the 29th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Phoenix Suns for the 30th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Nemanja Nedovic (30th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/9/13 — Signed Nemanja Nedovic to an estimated $5.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/13 — Traded Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson and Brandon Rush, along with 2014 and 2017 first-round picks and two second-rounder (2016, 2017) to the Utah Jazz for Kevin Murphy and Andre Iguodala from the Denver Nuggets (via sign and trade on an estimated four-year, $48 million deal).
- 7/10/13 — Took the 2014/15 option on Coach Mark Jackson’s contract.
- 7/12/13 — Signed Marreese Speights on a three-year, $11.0 million contract (third year player option).
- 7/18/13 — Signed Toney Douglas to a one-year, $1.6 million contract.
- 7/23/13 — Signed Jermaine O’Neal on a one-year, $2 million contract.
- 8/23/13 — Signed Seth Curry to a one-year, $75k guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/9/13 — Signed Dewayne Dedmon to a one-year, $25k guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/17/13 — Signed Cameron Jones to a one-year, non/partially guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Ognjen Kuzmic to a two-year, $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/29/13 — Signed Joe Alexander to a one-year, non-guaranteed $916k minimum contract.
- 10/25/13 — Signed Andrew Bogut to a three-year, $36-$43 million extension (incentivized).
- 10/25/13 — Picked up the fourth-year option on Klay Thompson’s contract.
- 10/25/13 — Picked up the third-year options on Harrison Barnes and Festus Ezeli’s contracts.
- 11/18/13 — Signed Dewayne Dedmon to a one-year, non-guaranteed $433k minimum contract.
- 12/11/13 — Signed Hilton Armstrong to a one-year, non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 1/15/14 — Traded Toney Douglas to the Miami HEAT for Jordan Crawford and MarShon Brooks from the Boston Celtics.
- 2/19/14 — Traded Kent Bazemore and MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for Steve Blake.
- 2/22/14 — Signed Hilton Armstrong to a 10-day contract.
- 3/31/14 — Signed Hilton Armstrong to a 10-day contract.
- 4/9/14 — Signed Hilton Armstrong to a two-year, partially guaranteed contract.
Waived Players: Scott Machado, Dwayne Jones, Kevin Murphy, Cameron Jones, Dewayne Dedmon (twice), Seth Curry, Joe Alexander, Hilton Armstrong (twice)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Amnesty: Used on Charlie Bell.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 6/28/14)
- 76ers guard James Harden on his explosiveness: “It’s getting there”
- Lakers have ‘seriously considered’ trading Russell Westbrook
- Adelaide 36ers become first NBL team to defeat an NBA team
- Ben Simmons to make Brooklyn Nets debut vs 76ers on Monday
- Heat, Tyler Herro agree to four-year, $120 million contract extension