|Jason Thompson (waived)||$945,126|
|Marcus Derrickson (two-way)|
|Damion Lee (two-way)|
Quick: Currently over the cap and tax threshold.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Stephen Curry, Shaun Livingston, Quinn Cook
SG: Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala, Jacob Evans
SF: Kevin Durant, Alfonzo McKinnie, Damion Lee (two-way)
PF: Draymond Green, Jonas Jerebko, Marcus Derrickson (two-way)
C: DeMarcus Cousins, Andrew Bogut, Kevon Looney, Jordan Bell, Damian Jones (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception: $0 (DeMarcus Cousins)
Waived Players: Chris Boucher (two-way), Will Cherry, Tyler Ulis (claimed by Chicago Bulls), Deyonta Davis, Danuel House, Kendrick Nunn
Traded Players: None
G-League Affiliate: Santa Cruz Warriors (general manager Kent Lacob, Coach Aaron Miles)
Two-Way Contracts: Damion Lee, Marcus Derrickson
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,737/$544
Head Coach: Steve Kerr (five-year, $25 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
Assistants: Mike Brown, Ron Adams, Jarron Collins, Bruce Fraser), Willie Green (assistant coach/player development), Bruce Fraser, Chris DeMarco (assistant coach/director of player development)
Trainer: Drew Yoder (head athletic trainer), Rick Celebrini (director of sports medicine and performance) Chelsea Lane (head of physical performance and sports medicine), Roger Sancho (assistant trainer)
- Rick Welts — president and chief operating officer
- Bob Myers — president of basketball operations/general manager
- Kirk Lacob — vice president of GSW Sports Ventures/assistant general manager
- Larry Harris — assistant general manager/director of player personnel
- David Kelly — chief legal officer, business and basketball
- Nick U’Ren — director of basketball operations
- Jonnie West — director of basketball operations
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected, unprotected in 2020) from Dallas Mavericks (Andrew Bogut).
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to Houston Rockets or Dallas Mavericks (Andrew Bogut, Chinanu Onuaku).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Jacob Evans (28th).
- 6/26/18 — Issued qualifying offer to Pat McCaw.
- 6/30/18 — Kevin Durant opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 7/1/18 — Signed Jacob Evans (2018-28th) to a $9,228,703 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/6/18 — Signed DeMarcus Cousins to an estimated one-year $5,337,000 contract.
- 7/7/18 — Re-signed Kevin Durant to a two-year $61.5 million contract, player option on final season.
- 7/10/18 — Re-signed Kevon Looney to a one-year $1,567,007 contract.
- 7/13/18 — Signed Damion Lee to a two-way contract.
- 7/13/18 — Signed Kendrick Nunn to an $838,464 summer contract.
- 7/17/18 — Signed Coach Steve Kerr to a contract extension.
- 8/13/18 — Signed Marcus Derrickson to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 8/20/18 — Signed Danuel House to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 9/5/18 — Signed Alonzo McKinnie to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 9/24/18 — Signed Tyler Ulis to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,512,601 minimum summer contract.
- 10/8/18 — Signed Will Cherry to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,349,383 minimum summer contract.
- 10/11/18 — Converted Alfonzo McKinnie to a two-way contract.
- 10/12/18 — Signed Alfonzo McKinnie to a non-guaranteed $2,937,614 minimum contract.
- 10/13/18 — Converted Marcus Derrickson to a two-way contract.
- 10/30/18 — Picked up the team option on Damian Jones.
- 1/10/19 — Alfonzo McKinnie’s $1,349,383 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 3/6/19 — Signed Andrew Bogut for the rest of the season at $486,892.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- David West ($1,499,698, early Bird)
- Matt Barnes* ($1,499,698, non-Bird)
*Did not play in the most recent season, cannot be included in a sign-and-trade.
- Stephen Curry — 15 percent
- Kevin Durant — 15 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Oracle Arena
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/17/19)
- Tyrese Haliburton mocks Damian Lillard while imitating his signature “Dame Time” celebration
- Does this recent report mean that Zach LaVine is on his way out?
- College Basketball: Odds, Predictions, And Best Bets For Thursday, December 7
- Jordan Clarkson is the NBA’s league leader in this category
- Is There Any Way To Slow Tyrese Haliburton And The Pacers?