Sports betting in Idaho is, at the time of writing, not legal. There are no options for online sports betting nor are there casinos that take bets within a land-based sports betting section. However, if you are based in Idaho, there are ways that you’re able to bet on sports without breaking the law.
As with most US states, the laws around sports betting do not include offshore sportsbooks, meaning that you are able to sign up and wager with these brands without facing criminal charges. Throughout this article, we will go into more information regarding Idaho sports betting along with a look at what we think are the best betting options for people in Idaho.
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
- NBA teams now focused in trading for Utah’s foward Jarred Vanderbilt is on the rise
- WATCH: Knicks fans yell ‘Eagles suck’ against 76ers at MSG
- Lakers Would Still Like To Move Russell Westbrook Before The Trade Deadline On Thursday