The leading Maine online gambling sites offer great bonuses, high-quality software, and quick, reliable payouts. You can bet on sports, slots, table games, live dealer games, horse races and much more by signing up with one of the best gambling sites available to Maine residents. Read on to find your perfect match.
The Best Gambling Online Maine Sites
We set out to uncover the best Maine online gambling sites on the market. We assembled a team of experts, featuring industry veterans, seasoned gamblers, and software developers, to review every site that is currently targeting players in Maine. Our reviewers signed up for accounts with each site, made deposits via a variety of methods, claimed bonuses, and placed several bets on sports, casino games, and horse races. Where applicable, they entered poker tournaments and took part in cash poker games too.
They assessed the quality of the interface, the breadth and convenience of the deposit options, the quality of the odds, the variety of sports betting options and casino games, and the strength of the mobile sites. Our reviewers also chatted with the customer service teams to test how friendly, helpful and responsive the agents were. They requested withdrawals and monitored the payout speeds, while also making a note of any fees charged. Our team of experts also spoke to contacts in the gambling community to gauge the general reputation and trustworthiness of each operator.
- BetOnline – The best all-round site for online gambling in Maine
- XBet – Excellent breadth of gambling options
- Bovada – A Maine online gambling with a busy poker room
- MyBookie – A user-friendly site with great bonuses
- BetUS – Very large welcome bonus and strong reloads
- BUSR – Great mobile site for online gambling Maine
- Sportsbetting.ag – Provides early sports betting lines
- Wild Casino – A great option for live dealer games
- Ignition – A high-quality online poker room and casino
- Super Slots – Strong selection of video slots
Maine Online Gambling Sites Reviewed
1. BetOnline – A world-class Maine gambling site with lots of wagering options
BetOnline is one of the oldest and most reputable online gambling Maine sites. It has been welcoming customers from the state for more than 25 years, and it has an impeccable reputation for paying out on time. It is a fair, trustworthy operator, but it also offers a world-class user experience to rival any gambling site in the world. BetOnline is one of the only online gambling Maine sites to offer a sportsbook, casino, racebook and poker room, and all four products are excellent. There is also a dedicated esports section, and the live casino is great.
BetOnline’s flagship 50% welcome bonus worth up to $1,000 is available for anyone using this BetOnline code. You will enjoy a larger 100% sign-up bonus if you use crypto for your first deposit as opposed to a more traditional method, and that goes up to 105% if you use Bitcoin instead of an altcoin like Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash. The crypto welcome bonus comes with a 14x rollover requirement, which is considerably higher than the bonus from XBet.
There is also a 100% casino welcome bonus with a 30x rollover requirement, along with reload bonuses reloads, a match deposit poker bonus, and some lucrative sportsbook contests, including BetOnline’s $500,000 NFL Mega Contest.
The BetOnline team worked on a major rebranding exercise in 2020. The website was completely overhauled, resulting in a very slick and polished user experience. Sister-site SportsBetting.ag still runs on the old BetOnline wagering platform, so you can compare them side-by-side to see how much BetOnline has improved.
The sportsbook is extremely comprehensive. It offers an abundance of betting options on a long list of sports, with a huge array of props on football and basketball games. There are two live casinos to choose from – Red and Black – and the main casino lobby features virtual table games, slots, video poker, and specialty games. The esports section focuses on CS:GO, Dota 2, and League of Legends, while the racebook is very comprehensive. It also has one of the best online poker rooms for Maine players, with lots of great tournaments and cash games, while you will benefit from rapid crypto payouts if you sign up with BetOnline.
- Often provides same day payouts
- Strong selection of bonuses
- Elite user experience
- Lots of prop bets
- Great online poker room
- High rollover requirement on welcome offer
2. XBet – Excellent breadth of Maine gambling options
Our reviewers determined that XBet is the very best all-round online gambling Maine site. It includes a sportsbook, casino and racebook, all rolled into one. Its key strengths include a terrific welcome bonus, a simple user experience, lots of wagering opportunities, 24/7 customer support, and withdrawals within 48 hours. It is billed as “the last sportsbook you’ll ever join”, but the online casino and racebook are also very impressive.
You can claim a 100% welcome bonus worth up to $500 by signing up for an XBet account today. Our exclusive XBet promo code will unlock this welcome bonus for you. It has just a 7x rollover requirement, which is lower than the playthrough requirements at many rivals. There is a 100% casino sign-up bonus worth up to $500 too. This bonus has a 40x rollover requirement. XBet will also give you a reload bonus each time you top up your account, plus a 7% racebook rebate.
The sportsbook at XBet has competitive odds on NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL games, while some great prop betting markets and lots of futures. Its coverage of golf, tennis, MMA, boxing, motorsports, and soccer is also very strong, and it has betting on Aussie Rules, cricket, cycling, entertainment, rugby, surfing, table tennis, US politics and volleyball too. The casino features lots of fun 3D slots and video poker games, while the live casino includes blackjack, American roulette, European roulette, baccarat, and Super 6 tables. The racebook covers meetings from across the world.
XBet features a very simple interface. Pages load quickly, and the navigation system is effective. The site looks great, and it provides news, insight, and picks too. You will be paid out in under 48 hours if you choose crypto, and the customer service department is excellent, so this is a very appealing online gambling Maine site.
- Great welcome bonus with realistic rollover requirement
- Simple, effective user experience
- 24/7 customer service
- Trustworthy operator that provides reliable payouts
- Not a huge amount to offer in live dealer games
3. Bovada – An elite sportsbook, online casino and poker room in Maine
Bovada is a legendary online sportsbook and casino site with a reputation for providing extremely quick withdrawals, a great loyalty program and an unrivaled breadth of betting options. It was created in 2011 as a spin-off from Bodog, and it specifically serves the US market (with Bodog covering the rest of the world). It is one of the very best offshore sportsbooks for bettors in Maine, but it also has a great online casino, a thorough racebook, and the busiest poker network for US players.
You can use our Bovada bonus code to clinch a 100% crypto sign-up bonus worth up to $750. It is smaller than the offers at BetOnline and BetUS, but it has just a 5x rollover requirement. If you do not want to use crypto, you can claim a bonus worth up to $250. There is a crypto casino bonus of up to $3,750 too, along with a 100% poker welcome bonus, a variety of additional promotions, and one of the best rewards programs in the world.
Bovada offers a very sophisticated interface and lots of wagering options, so it is similar to BetOnline in lots of ways. If you like to bet on sports such as soccer, tennis and golf, Bovada is the best online gambling Maine site. We also love the #whatsyawager option, whereby you can message the Bovada team and get a price on any sports betting market, along with the “Props Builder” tool.
It provides smaller bonuses than BetOnline, but with more generous rollover requirements, and it also offers more virtual table games and covers a couple of additional sports. It is probably the best online poker site for Maine players too. Bovada often issues same day payouts if you opt for crypto. It also excels when it comes to customer service, and it is a very strong all-round online gambling Maine site.
- Very broad choice of online gambling options
- Busiest poker network for Maine players
- Excellent selection of virtual table games
- Some of the quickest payouts on the market
- Generous wagering requirements on bonuses
- Bodog has a superior range of casino games to Bovada
4. MyBookie – A Maine online gambling site with a great loyalty program
MyBookie is part of the same group as XBet. They offer an almost identical user experience, albeit with a different color scheme on the site. That means MyBookie also offers a simple interface, lots of quirky betting options, quick payouts, and 24/7 customer support
The main difference between XBet and MyBookie is the bonus structure. You can benefit from a welcome bonus worth up to $1,000 by using our MyBookie promo code. This sign-up offer has a 10x rollover requirement. If that does not appeal, you can claim a 10% cash bonus worth a maximum of $200, which comes with a mere 1x rollover requirement.
- Two compelling welcome bonuses to choose from
- Lots of interesting sports and entertainment betting options
- 24/7 customer service
- Reputation for honesty and trustworthiness
- Slower to release betting lines than BetOnline and BetUS
5. BetUS – A gambling online Maine site with great bonus offers
BetUS provides some of the world’s largest bonuses for anyone interested in online gambling. Maine residents can choose from a wide array of crypto and non-crypto sign-up bonuses and some great reload bonuses. It also offers a slick website, a great mobile site, a solid sportsbook and an online casino with hundreds of games.
The flagship sign-up bonus for new customers in Maine is a 200% deposit match up to $2,500. Use our BetUS bonus code to unlock this exciting welcome bonus, which unlocks site credit for both the sportsbook and the casino. There is a straight sportsbook sign-up bonus and a casino welcome bonus too, along with a poker bonus. You can alternatively opt for a 20% cash bonus worth up to $500, which comes with a 6x rollover requirement.
BetUS bills itself as “America’s favorite sportsbook”. It has also signed up NBA Hall of Famer Gary Payton as a brand ambassador, who informs customers: “You bet, you win, your a$$ gets paid!” BetUS certainly has a reputation for providing quick, reliable payouts. It also offers a wealth of editorial and video content, a user-friendly website, 24/7 customer service, a strong live betting product, and lots of ongoing promotions.
- Very large welcome bonuses
- Fast, simple deposit and withdrawal process
- 24/7 customer support
- Excellent sports betting variety
- High rollover requirement on bonuses
- No poker room
Maine Online Gambling – The Top Sites Compared
This chart helps you quickly identify the online gambling Maine sites offering the products and bonuses you are interested in:
|Online Gambling Maine Site||Bonus||Sportsbook||Casino||Racebook||Poker||Live Betting|
|BetOnline||100% up to $1,000||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|XBet||200% up to $500||✅||✅||✅||❌||✅|
|Bovada||125% up to $1,250||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|MyBookie||100% up to $1,000 + $20 Casino Chip||✅||✅||✅||❌||✅|
|BetUS||250% up to $5,000||✅||✅||✅||❌||✅|
|BUSR||200% up to $1,000||❌||✅||❌||❌||✅|
|Sportsbetting.ag||75% up to $600 + 33 free spins||✅||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Wild Casino||250% up to $1,000||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
|Ignition||200% up to $2,000||❌||✅||❌||✅||❌|
|Super Slots||250% up to $1,000||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌|
Is Online Gambling Legal in Maine?
Many people get in touch to ask us: is online gambling legal in Maine? That inspired us to add this section to our legal online gambling Maine page, in order to provide readers with the facts. In short, the answer is yes. It is absolutely legal for you to sign up for an account with Maine online gambling sites, bet on sports, and play your favorite slots, table games and live dealer games.
State law has not yet been amended to allow online sportsbooks and casino sites to set up local operations within the state. However, there are no laws against you using a site that is based outside of Maine. The online gambling sites featured on this page are predominantly based in countries like Panama, Costa Rica, and Curaçao. They are licensed by their local governments and gaming commissions, and they hold remote gaming licenses that allow them to accept players from around the world, including Maine.
Yet it is important to stick to the high-quality, reputable online gambling Maine sites that grade wagers fairly, pay out on time, and offer robust security. For that reason, you should sign up with the sites listed on this page, and avoid alternative sites that have not been able to display a long-term commitment to providing prompt payouts.
Online Sports Gambling in Maine
The best online gambling Maine sites provide their customers with a strong selection of betting options on football, basketball, baseball, hockey and soccer games. These are the key betting categories you will be able to choose from when betting on the biggest sporting events of the week at a Maine online gambling site:
- Moneylines | This is a simple wager on which team will win a game, which player will win a tennis match, which fighter will win a boxing or UFC bout, and so on. The oddsmakers at online gambling Maine sites will issue moneyline odds on each contestant after weighing up their comparative strengths and weaknesses. They focus on recent results, head-to-heads, injuries, home field advantage, and so on. The moneyline odds tell you the payout you will land if your bet wins, and they also highlight an implied probability of that bet succeeding. Moneyline betting is the most common way to wager on sports like hockey, baseball, soccer, and tennis. As an example, you might find odds of -134 on the Boston Bruins to beat the Calgary Flames, and +122 on the Flames to win the game. It tells you to expect a $100 profit for every $134 wagered on the Bruins.
- Point Spreads | This is the most common way to bet on high-scoring sports like football and basketball. The moneyline favorite is given a points handicap in order to level out the playing field, thus allowing online gambling Maine sites to offer odds of -110 on either team covering the spread. For instance, you might find the New England Patriots priced as the -141 favorite to beat the Buffalo Bills, with odds of +121 on the Bills winning the game. In that case, you would expect the Pats to be the 2.5-point favorites in the spread betting. You then have two options: bet on the Pats -2.5 at odds of -110, whereby they would need to win by 3 or more points for the bet to pay off; or wager on the Bills +2.5 at -110, so they could win the game or lose by up to 2 points.
- Totals | This is a popular online sports betting option, as it does not require you to predict which team will win a game. You just need to guess whether it will be a high-scoring game or a low-scoring game. The online gambling Maine sites will set a total points line, a total runs line or a total goals line on each game. You can then predict whether the total will go over that line or stay under it. For example, you might find the total points line set at 213.5 points for an NBA game between the Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers, with odds of -110 on over and -110 on under. If you expect 213 points or fewer, bet on under, and if you expect the total to exceed 214 points, bet on over.
- Game Props | This is a bet on a specific event within a game, such as the first team to reach 15 points in an NFL game, both teams to score in a soccer game, or whether there will be an extra innings required in an MLB game. There are also team totals to bet on.
- Player Props | You can bet on particular aspects of a player’s performance, such as Mac Jones to throw over 287.5 yards in an NFL game, Jayson Tatum to score a triple double, or Hunter Renfroe to hit a home run.
- Parlays | A parlay allows you to combine multiple selections into a single wager. For example, you could bet on the Patriots, the Giants, the Celtics and the Bruins all to win on the same weekend. All four teams would need to win for the bet to be successful, but you would rack up a large profit, as the winnings from each correct selection rolls onto the next one.
- Teasers | A teaser is similar to a parlay, but it involves lots of alternative point spreads. You move the line in your favor on each game, increasing your chances of success in return for a lower potential payout. The best online gambling Maine sites will also offer bets such as pleasers and if bets.
- Round Robins | A round robin allows you to group a variety of selections together and place several parlay combinations with that group.
- Futures | A futures wager is a long-term prediction that does not necessarily depend on the result of a single game. Examples include the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, a player to be named MVP, or the Red Sox to win the World Series.
The online gambling Maine sites featured on this page will offer all of these betting options. BetOnline and Bovada are particularly strong when it comes to the breadth of their prop betting options and the competitiveness of their parlay payouts.
Offshore gambling sites are based in foreign countries. It predominantly applies to sites based in Latin America and the Caribbean, but there are offshore operators in Europe too. They do not hold specific licenses to operate in Maine, but they have remote gaming licenses, which allow them to welcome customers from all over the world.
Many of them actively target US players. For example, with Panama-based BetUS, the clue is in the name. These tend to be the best online gambling sites for people in Maine, as they focus primarily on US sports such as football, basketball, baseball, and hockey.
There are dozens of offshore operators, but many of them cannot be trusted. They will entice you with promises of great odds, large bonuses and reliable payouts, but you will not actually be able to withdraw your winnings when you try to cash out. You must avoid those scam sites and stick to the trusted, reputable online gambling Maine sites listed on this page.
Payments at an Online Gambling Site in Maine
The best online gambling Maine sites offer free, instant deposits via lots of different payment methods. They typically include credit cards, crypto, bank or wire transfers, and e-wallets. An online sportsbook or online casino should also provide quick, secure withdrawals via a few different methods. This chart highlights the payment options, withdrawal times and fees at the best online gambling Maine sites:
|Cards||E-wallets / Transfers||Crypto||Deposit
|BetOnline||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s, Discover Card, JCB||Skrill, Neteller, Wire transfer||Bitcoin||Instant||1-48 hours
|Variable (6% fee on credit card deposits)|
|XBet||Visa, MasterCard||Wire transfer||Bitcoin,
Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP
|Instant||24 hours, 5-7 business days (bank wire)||Free|
|Bovada||Visa, MasterCard||Rapid Transfer||Bitcoin||Instant||24-48 hours||4.9% (Card), $12-20 (Rapid Transfer)|
|Instant||24 hours, 5-7 business days (bank wire)||Free (Bitcoin),
$5-35 other methods
|BetUS||Visa, MasterCard, American Express||Wire transfer||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum,||Instant||24-48 hours||Free|
|BUSR||Visa, MasterCard||Wire transfer||Bitcoin||Instant||24 hours||Free|
|Sportsbetting.ag||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s, Discover Card, JCB||Skrill, Neteller||Bitcoin||Instant||1-48 hours
|Variable (6% fee on credit card deposits)|
|Wild Casino||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card||Wire transfer||Bitcoin, Litecoin,
|Rapid transfer||Bitcoin,||Instant||24 hours, 5-7 business days (bank wire)||4.9% (Card), $12-20 (Rapid Transfer)|
|Super Slots||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover||Wire transfer, Money Order, Bank Check||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, USDC, XRP, Ethereum, Litecoin||Instant||1-7 days||Free|
Advantages of Online Gambling Maine Sites
There are several reasons to bet at online gambling Maine sites as opposed to visiting a land-based casino:
- Convenience | You can simply turn on your computer or pick up your mobile device to play at an online casino in Maine. That beats getting in your car or battling public transport to head to a land-based casino. It is also cheaper, as you do not need to pay for gas or transport fees, and you will not be tempted to buy overpriced refreshments.
- Choice | You will have a much larger selection of casino games to choose from if you play at online gambling Missouri sites. The casinos in Maine have hundreds of slot machines, but many of them are identical, so you do not actually have that many games at your disposal. You may also be unable to get on a machine you like if someone else is playing it, which is not an issue at online casinos.
- Bonuses | Online gambling Maine sites are competing with one another for your business, so they offer great bonuses. That is not the case at land-based casinos.
- Live Dealer | You do not need to miss out on the excitement and sociability of the casino floor when you play online thanks to the rise of live dealer casino games.
Land-based Casinos in Maine: Maine Casino Locations
There are two land-based casinos in Maine:
Hollywood Casino Hotel & Raceway Bangor
Hollywood Casino started out as a racetracks, before it was permitted to add slot machines, video poker, video keno, and table games. It has 12 tables and 723 slot machines.
Oxford Casino Hotel
This casino has nearly 1,000 slot machines, including video and reel slots and video poker, from leading manufacturers such as Konami, SGI, Bally and Aristocrat. Table games include blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, 3 Card, Spanish 21, Jackpot Hold’em, Louisiana Stud, and Cali LowBall.
Conclusion: Maine Online Gambling
We have laid out the best Maine online gambling sites that welcome players from the state. We rate XBet as the best of the bunch, but BetOnline, Bovada, MyBookie and BetUS are all superb all-rounders too. Decide which online gambling Maine sites best suits your needs, sign up, claim your bonus, and start playing today!
Online Gambling Maine FAQs
Is online gambling legal in Maine
Can you gamble in Maine?
What is the legal gambling age in Maine?
What towns in Maine have casinos?
NBA Team Salaries
- Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
- Timberwolves vs Knicks NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
- Pistons vs Warriors Betting Offers: NBA Free Bets
- Timberwolves vs Knicks Betting Offers: NBA Free Bets
- Hornets vs Knicks NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Today’s Game