Want to bet on sports in Mississippi in 2022? The state launched legal sports betting in 2018, so today it’s easier than ever to wager on your favorite match-up in the Magnolia State.
In our Mississippi sports betting guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about sports betting and sportsbooks in Mississippi.
|75% Crypto Deposit Bonus up to $750||Get Offer|
|50% up to $1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|$750 Welcome Bonus (3 x $250 Bonuses)||Get Offer|
|100% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|125% Sign Up Bonus Up To $2,500||Get Offer|
|150% Match On The First Deposit Up To $300||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 + $10 Casino Chip||Get Offer|
|50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
|50% First Time Deposit Match Up To $1000||Get Offer|
- 1 The Best Mississippi Sports Betting Sites List 2022
- 2 Best Mississippi Sportsbooks Reviewed
- 2.1 1. Bovada – Overall Best Mississippi Sports Betting Site in 2022
- 2.2 2. BetOnline – Best Site for NBA Sports Betting in Mississippi
- 2.3 3. Everygame – Great for US-Based Sports
- 2.4 4. MyBookie – Great Sports and eSports Range
- 2.5 5. BetNow – Best Mississippi Online Sports Betting Site for NFL Games
- 2.6 6. BetUS – Top Mississippi Sports Betting App
- 2.7 7. Sportsbetting.ag – Best Soccer Betting Site in Mississippi
- 3 More on gambling in Mississippi...
- 4 Mississippi Sports Betting Sites Comparison
- 5 Discover Our Top Betting Guides
- 6 Timeline: Legal Mississippi Sports Betting Movements
- 7 Who can sports bet from Mississippi
- 8 How to sports bet from Mississippi
- 9 Is Sports Betting Legal in Mississippi?
- 10 Sports Betting Guides State by State
- 11 Previous Sports Betting Bills in Mississippi
- 12 Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Mississippi
- 13 Read Our Sportsbook Payment Guides
- 14 Payment Methods Available at Mississippi Betting Sites
- 15 Bonuses Available at Mississippi Sportsbooks
- 16 Grab The Best Promo Codes With Our Reviews
- 17 Popular Sports to Bet on in Mississippi
- 17.1 NFL: The Favorite for People from Mississippi
- 17.2 NBA: A Must-See Event
- 17.3 MLB: Baseball for Bettors
- 17.4 NHL: An Event You Can't-Miss
- 17.5 Rebound Your Way to NCAA Basketball Winnings
- 17.6 NCAA Football: A Sport to Be Excited About
- 17.7 Putt Your Way to the Green with Golf
- 17.8 Horse Racing Has Stood the Test of Time
- 17.9 DFS Is Here!
- 18 Live Betting with Mississippi Sportsbooks
- 19 Learn More About Betting With BBI Guides
- 20 Bets that are Illegal in Mississippi
- 21 How Mississippi Sports Betting Compares to its Neighbors
- 22 Casinos with Sports Betting in Mississippi
- 23 More on Mississippi Gambling
- 24 Best Online Sportsbook in Mississippi
- 25 FAQs
The Best Mississippi Sports Betting Sites List 2022
Want to find the best sites for online sports betting in Mississippi? We’ve tried out dozens of sportsbooks to find the top 10 Mississippi betting sites for 2022:
- Bovada – Overall best Mississippi sports betting site in 2022
- BetOnline – Best site for NBA betting in Mississippi
- Everygame – Great for US-based sports
- MyBookie – Great odds and blog written by gambling experts
- BetNow – Best Mississippi online sports betting site for NFL games
- BetUS – Top mobile betting app in Mississippi
- XBet – Great markets for live betting
- BUSR – Great customer support
- Jazzsports– Best Mississippi sportsbook for horse racing
- Sportsbetting.ag – Best soccer betting site in Mississippi
Best Mississippi Sportsbooks Reviewed
Wondering where the best place is to wager on your favorite sports games? We’ll review the 5 best online sportsbooks in Mississippi for 2022.
1. Bovada – Overall Best Mississippi Sports Betting Site in 2022
If you want an online sportsbook that will let you watch games as well as bet on them, Bovada is our top recommendation. This platform offers seamless high-definition streaming for much of the action you can bet ob . In addition, Bovada makes it simple to place live in-game bets with just a few clicks.
Another thing we love about Bovada is that the range of sports available to bet on is simply enormous. This sportsbook offers wagers on all the major US and European sports leagues, as well as betting on lesser-watched sports like skiing, water polo, and Gaelic games. Bovada also has a unique prop builder tool that makes it simple to set up parlays and custom bets.
Bovada is one of the top Bitcoin betting sites – the sportsbook offers up to $750 when you fund your betting account with Bitcoin. Of course, the site also accepts credit and debit cards for payment, but you won’t receive nearly as generous a bonus.
What we like:
- Lag-free HD streaming
- Wide range of sports to bet on
- Prop builder for custom bets
- 75% deposit match when you pay with Bitcoin
What we don’t:
- Small welcome bonus for non-crypto payments
2. BetOnline – Best Site for NBA Sports Betting in Mississippi
BetOnline is another top Mississippi sports betting site that particularly stands out for its selection of NBA wagers. With this sportsbook, you can bet not only on upcoming games, but also on NBA futures, the NBA draft, or even next year’s championship winner. Throughout the season, BetOnline offers dozens of prop bets per game and has excellent odds for aggressive parlays.
Another thing we like about BetOnline is that it includes a comprehensive racebook. So, you can bet on professional horse racing both in the US and abroad. You’ll even find futures betting for races that are still many months away.
BetOnline offers new bettors a bonus of up to $1,000 when you first join the sportsbook. In addition, you can claim an additional $1,000 the first time you make a deposit with cryptocurrency and an extra 5% on top of your deposit when you reload your account using Bitcoin.
What we like:
- Bet on NBA futures, the draft, and next year’s championship
- Favorable odds for parlay bets
- Racebook with futures betting
- Extra bonus for Bitcoin deposits
What we don’t:
- No live streaming
3. Everygame – Great for US-Based Sports
Everygame is one of the top MS sportsbooks and goes out of its way to accommodate the American bettor. You can tell that much from its heavy coverage of popular US sporting events. You should expect to wager on the latest sporting events of the NBA, NFL, and MLB.
Covering a long list of betting lines is only the tip of the iceberg. Everygame throws in quality odds on all major sports to give players a rewarding wagering experience.
Unlike other veteran MS sportsbooks that live in the past, Everygame continuously seeks ways to adapt to the latest betting trends. That’s why we weren’t surprised to find a fully-fledged live betting section that allows players to place in-play bets on a wide range of sports.
Everygame boasts one of the longest lists of payment methods giving players plenty of options to pick what’s comfortable for them. New players have three opportunities to boost their player funds with the three-tier 100% up to $750 welcome bonus. For each deposit you make, the operator doubles your funds up to $250.
The inclusive bonus also accommodates players who wish to unlock it using cryptocurrency. Just make sure you insert the respective Everygame promo code to unlock each deposit bonus.
What we like:
- Accepts both traditional and cryptocurrency
- Generous welcome offer
- Intuitive mobile betting site
- Competitive odds
What we don’t:
- No live streaming
4. MyBookie – Great Sports and eSports Range
MyBookie is our top pick for betting online in Mississippi in 2022. This offshore betting site offers wagers on most popular sports leagues, including the NBA, NFL, college sports, MMA, and more. On top of that, MyBookie offers a wide range of prop bets for every game.
One of the biggest advantages to MyBookie is that the platform makes it easy to follow the action live. You can stream most matches live in high definition. Plus, MyBookie offers live in-game bets with odds that are updated in real-time as games progress. This makes betting a more interactive experience and adds excitement to every match.
MyBookie has one of the best bonus offers for new bettors. The sportsbook will match your initial deposit 50% up to $1,000. After that, you’ll receive a 25% deposit match up to $500 every time you reload your account. MyBookie accepts credit and debit cards as well as Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies for payment.
What we like:
- Live in-game betting
- High-definition streaming available
- Welcome and reload bonuses for new players
- Accepts Bitcoin payments
What we don’t:
- Not a huge selection of less popular sports
5. BetNow – Best Mississippi Online Sports Betting Site for NFL Games
BetNow is a relatively new Mississippi sports betting site, but it has already managed to establish a loyal fanbase. Besides having a competitive overall gambling product, the bookie has excellent BetNow promo codes with low rollover requirements. So, whether you’re only just signing up or you’ve been wagering at the sportsbook for a while, you’ll find top value.
BetNow offers a top-notch gambling experience for Mississippians sports bettors looking to wager on the premier US leagues: NBA, NFL, MLB, etc. They have some of the best moneylines on NFL. Their coverage of Divison one NCAA is also top-notch so place you can back the Mississippi state bulldogs with some wagers on the site.
BetNow offers simple and easy-to-use live betting on a well-designed web interface. Their spreads and totals are constantly updated and any bets are graded and credited to your account in real-time. For these reasons, it’s one of the most user-friendly sites to wager on in-play action.
One area where BetNow shines in is the selection of banking options. You can deposit via a wide range of payment processors, including major credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Bitcoin is one of the few crypto options available. The minimum deposit amount is a reasonable $20 and bettors can deposit as much as $40,000 at a time.
What we like:
- User-friendly website
- Accounts credited in real time
- Generous promo codes
- Flexible banking options
What we don’t:
- Limited coverage of non-US sports
6. BetUS – Top Mississippi Sports Betting App
BetUS is one of the best betting platforms in Mississippi for placing wagers on the go. This sportsbook offers a dedicated mobile app for iOS and Android, making it simple to bet from your smartphone. You can scroll through odds for upcoming games, easily set up parlays and prop bets in a few taps, and access your betslip from any screen.
Another thing we like about BetUS is its bonus offers. This platform has one of the best welcome bonus offers of any offshore sportsbook we’ve seen: new bettors can claim up to $2,500 with a 125% deposit match. On top of that, you can claim a 100% sports bonus up to $2,500 when you reload your account using Bitcoin.
BetUS has a wide range of sports available to bet on, including all the major US sports leagues, college sports, and e-sports. The platform also offers off track betting on horse races and contests to let you compete against other sports bettors.
What we like:
- Mobile app for iOS and Android
- Massive $2,500 welcome bonus and reload bonus
- Contests with cash prizes
- Bet on horse racing
What we don’t:
- Doesn’t offer live streaming
7. Sportsbetting.ag – Best Soccer Betting Site in Mississippi
Sportsbetting.ag is one of the top Mississippi sports betting sites for wagering on European sports. The sportsbook carries bets for every major and minor European soccer league, from the popular Premier League to small regional leagues with small fan bases. Even for games between minor teams, you’ll find a variety of prop bets and surprisingly favorable odds.
Of course, Sportsbetting.ag also has a wide range of US sports to bet on. The sportsbook offers wagers on college sports, including Ole Miss and University of Mississippi football and basketball games. You’ll also find NBA futures, NCAAM futures, and NFL futures betting.
Sportsbetting.ag’s online platform is a little outdated and could benefit from a revamp. There’s no mobile app available, although you can bet from your smartphone thanks to a mobile-friendly version of the Sportsbetting.ag website. Despite these user interface issues, we found the sportsbook easy to navigate and had no trouble making changes to our betslip.
What we like:
- Bet on virtually any European soccer match
- Supports NBA and NFL futures betting
- Wide range of prop bets and in-game bets
- Welcome bonus up to $1,000/su_list]
What we don’t:
- No live streaming available
- Doesn’t have a mobile app
More on gambling in Mississippi...
Learn about all types of online gambling in Mississippi in our expert guides below:
- Mississippi Real Money Online Casinos
- Mississippi Online Poker
- Mississippi Online Gambling
- Mississippi Horse Racing
Mississippi Sports Betting Sites Comparison
Now that you’ve learned more about the top Mississippi betting sites for 2022, let’s take a closer look at how they compare:
|Sportsbook||Sign-Up Bonus||Bonus Code||Sports to bet on||Live Betting||Live Streaming|
|Bovada||75% 3x up to $750||N/A||50||✅||✅|
|BetOnline||50% up to $1,000||INSIDERS||50+||✅||✅|
|Everygame||3x $250 up to $750||INSIDERS||40+||✅||❌|
|MyBookie||50% up to $1,000||INSIDERS||30+||✅||❌|
|BetNow||150% up to $300||INSIDERS||40+||✅||❌|
|BetUS||100% up to $2,500||INSIDERS||40+||✅||✅|
|XBet||50% up to $500||N/A||30+||✅||❌|
|BUSR||100% up to $1, 000||INSIDERS||35+||✅||❌|
|Jazz||50% up to $1,000||INSIDERS||30+||✅||✅|
|Sportsbetting.ag||50% up to $1, 000||INSIDERS||30+||✅||✅|
Discover Our Top Betting Guides
Timeline: Legal Mississippi Sports Betting Movements
Since more recent bills died in committee to bring state-wide mobile wagering, we are currently at a standstill with sports betting only being legal at retail locations.
Additionally, mobile wagering is still limited to the on-site brick-and-mortar casinos.
- February 10, 2022: There is a new agreement between Fubo Gaming and the Mississippi Gaming Control Board to provide mobile sports betting services upon regulatory approval and legalization of mobile sports betting. The Fubo Sportsbook lives in Arizona and Iowa but has agreements with 10 states.
- February 1, 2022: HB 184 is among four sports betting bills that committees have rejected. Therefore, Mississippi is expected to be one of the states that will not offer mobile betting by 2022.
- January 17, 2022: Senate Bill 2462 – The Mississippi Mobile Sports Pool and Race Book Wagering Act. Pari-mutuel wagering and online sports betting would be legalized in MS.
- January 3, 2022: HB 184 was introduced in the Mississippi Legislature by Rep. Cedric Burnett, which would allow online sports betting (under the control of gaming license holders) and wagering on esports competitions.
- November 12, 2021: MGM Resorts International’s Beau Rivage in Biloxi has launched BetMGM’s mobile app, offering two platforms to bettors.
- November 4, 2021: On Tuesday, Mississippi’s House Gaming Committee announced that it would launch another bill that would allow online wagering statewide by the end of 2022.
- September 2021: This marks the first time BetMGM has launched a mobile sportsbook in Mississippi, allowing bettors to place wagers on mobile devices while visiting a BetMGM retail sportsbook.
- February 2021: SB 2732 and HB 1042 were introduced weeks earlier but failed in committee. SB 2732 and HB 1042 proposed that online gambling would be legal throughout the entire state of Mississippi.
- March 2020: The Legislative Assembly passed HB 172, legalizing mobile and online sports betting statewide.
- August 2018: In Mississippi, BetMGM has become the first sportsbook to go live.
- June 2018: It has been announced that the Mississippi Gaming Commission (MGC) has released its official regulations for sports betting.
- May 2018: After the Supreme Court overturned PASPA, states can now set their own sports betting laws.
- March 2017: Mississippi has legalized daily fantasy sports. In addition, HB 967 removes sports betting prohibition language, lifting the statewide ban.
Who can sports bet from Mississippi
To legally wager on sports in Mississippi, you must go to a retail sportsbook and be 21 years of age or older. While there, you can wager via the cash cage or on your mobile device. Sports betting has been legal in Mississippi since August 2018.
Alternatively, if you want to wager from anywhere in Mississippi, you can do so by playing at any of our recommended offshore sportsbooks in the state.
How to sports bet from Mississippi
If you’re looking to wager from home, you’ll need to do so from an offshore sportsbook. Here is how to get started with one of these outlets.
1. Create an Account
After picking your desired online sportsbook, select the registration button, and complete the account creation process.
2. Check Promotions
Before making your first deposit, check the Promotions page to see which are available. Make your first deposit with any offer you want to take advantage of.
3. Deposit into Your Account
Head over to the deposit page and complete it by using one of the available options. You will find a link to this page in the upper right-hand corner of the site after logging into your account.
4. Go Wager
With cash in hand, head back to the home page, choose what you want to wager on, and complete the process with the betslip that will appear after you’ve selected your wager type.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Mississippi?
Sports betting has been legal in Mississippi since 2018. However, mobile wagering is still not available state-wide, and you can only do so by being physically present at retail sportsbooks.
Sports Betting Guides State by State
Previous Sports Betting Bills in Mississippi
The only possible bills we’ll see from here on out are those seeking to legalize mobile wagering anywhere in the state. However, with those having died in the committee, we now await the next move from lawmakers.
- HB 997: This bill would legalize mobile sports betting anywhere in the state, with each casino getting one online betting license. Rep. Casey Eure brought this now-dead bill.
- HB 184: This bill also sought to legalize mobile wagering in the state but is also dead. Rep . Cedric Burnett has introduced this fill three times in four years.
- SB 2462: This bill would also legalize mobile sports wagering and introduce eSports. Sen. Phillip Moran brought this bill.
- SB 2652: This bill was similar to HB 997 but did not include the need to register for an account in person.
Tax on Sports Betting Winnings in Mississippi
Mississippi's state income tax system has three brackets, each going up by 1%, starting at 3%.
- Income of $1,000 and up to $5,000 is taxed at 3%
- Income of up to $10,000 is taxed at 4%
- Income of more than $10,000 is taxed at 5%
Read Our Sportsbook Payment Guides
Payment Methods Available at Mississippi Betting Sites
Whether you want to play at a legal or offshore sportsbook in Mississippi, you’ll need to ensure you have access to the appropriate banking methods.
Here, we will outline all of the different possible banking methods you can use.
Crypto Betting Options
Offshore sportsbooks have long been advocates of cryptocurrency and offer numerous different methods. Here are some of the more prevalent options you’ll find.
- Bitcoin Cash
- Shiba Inu
eWallet Betting Options
With an eWallet, you can either fund your account with the balance on that account or use it to act as an intermediary between your bank account and the offshore sportsbook.
Traditional Payment Methods at Mississippi Betting Sites
If you don’t want to use crypto or eWallets, there are still methods available to you, including the following:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- ACH Transfer
- Online Banking
- Check my mail
- Wire Transfer
Bonuses Available at Mississippi Sportsbooks
When you visit an offshore sportsbook in Mississippi, you’ll want to ensure you explore the Promotions page. Here, you will discover what offers are available either as a welcome bonus or an existing player promo.
Below are some of the more well-known offers on the market, but there are even more than this.
Using BetOnline as an example, you will receive a 50% deposit match up to $1,000. This offer also contains a 10x wagering requirement.
Let’s run through an example with this in mind.
If you deposit $1,000, you will receive $500 in bonus credits. From here, to access these bonus funds, you must wager the $500 in bonus credits earned multiplied by 10. So, to withdraw the $500 as cash, you must wager $5,000 on the site.
Reload bonuses act as another form of a deposit bonus but is always available to all players. These will have lower monetary benefits and rates than deposit bonuses.
These can be accessed by visiting the Promotions pages, opting into the offer, or submitting the necessary promo code on the deposit page.
A risk-free bet makes it so that you can wager money on a contest and, if you lose, receive it back as site credit to then use again to try to win some cash.
Depending on the site, wagering requirements may be part of the terms of service.
No Deposit Bonus
A no deposit bonus may not offer much in terms of bonus funds ($10-$25), but all you need to do to retrieve this is just create an account at the respective sportsbook.
After creating an account, you’ll receive the instant boon to your account with wagering requirements of typically just 1x.
Grab The Best Promo Codes With Our Reviews
Popular Sports to Bet on in Mississippi
Mississippi doesn’t have any professional sports teams, but there are some intriguing college squads to bet on with our offshore sportsbook recommendations.
NFL: The Favorite for People from Mississippi
Mississippi treats its college teams like pro teams as there is no NFL team in the state. Here, you will wager on the moneyline, spread, totals, props, and so much more. The NFL is a massive betting market, and with that, you cannot go wrong betting on any of our recommended sites.
NBA: A Must-See Event
Although there are no professional teams in the state, some are nearby. With the NBA, you will have betting options that are similar to the NFL. If you want to bet on the NBA, BetOnline is the go-to spot.
With BetOnline, you will have multiple wagers, including futures and NBA Draft props.
MLB: Baseball for Bettors
There are some minor league teams, but there are no MLB teams in Mississippi. Here, you will be able to wager on the same things as the NBA and NFL.
Bovada has been a long-standing advocate for MLB betting, offering excellent odds night-in and night-out in terms of where to wager.
NHL: An Event You Can't-Miss
There are no professional hockey teams in Mississippi, and the same bet types apply here as in the MLB, NBA, and NFL. We cannot recommend MyBookie enough when it comes to the NHL, as they deliver odds on upcoming games quickly.
Rebound Your Way to NCAA Basketball Winnings
Basketball has not been a strong suit for Mississippi, but the same betting methods are available here as in the NBA.
BetOnline is not only the best NBA offshore sportsbook, but the same applies to college basketball, especially during March Madness.
- Mississippi Rebels - Won the SEC Championship in 2013.
- Mississippi State Bulldogs - Bailey Howell, formerly of the Boston Celtics and now in the Hall of Fame, played here.
NCAA Football: A Sport to Be Excited About
With Mississippi being an SEC state, these college football programs become the defacto professional teams. Here, you can wager on the same things as the NFL, making any of our recommended offshore sportsbooks excellent betting sources.
Putt Your Way to the Green with Golf
Golf is a much more straightforward sport to wager on, with the main types of wagering including outright winner and top-five, top-10, top-15, and top-20 finishes. Bovada offers excellent odds for all participants in all major golf events.
Horse Racing Has Stood the Test of Time
With horse racing at offshore sportsbooks like BetUS or BetOnline, you will be able to choose from tracks all over the world.
There are multiple ways to wager, including win, place, show, exacta, daily double, and picks 3-6.
DFS Is Here!
The goal is to score more points than your opponent to win massive cash prizes.
Live Betting with Mississippi Sportsbooks
With live sports betting, you can wager on your favorite games or contests while the action progresses. All of our recommended offshore sportsbooks have the infrastructure to take these types of wagers.
However, it’s essential to keep in mind that odds on these wagers shift rapidly, and you’ll need to act fast to get the odds you want.
Learn More About Betting With BBI Guides
Bets that are Illegal in Mississippi
With legal sports betting states, there are sometimes restrictions for wagering on college teams based in the state, but that is not the case in Mississippi.
However, to bet on a mobile device from anywhere, you need to use an offshore sportsbook.
How Mississippi Sports Betting Compares to its Neighbors
There are four states that border Mississippi and two of them offer legal sports betting. Of the legal states, these include Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas, whereas Alabama does not provide legal sports betting of any kind.
Casinos with Sports Betting in Mississippi
With retail sports betting being legal in Mississippi since 2018, that has allowed plenty of time for casinos to provide sports betting to players.
There is a massive number of casinos that offer sports betting.
- 1st Jackpot Casino
- Ameristar Casino Hotel
- Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
- Boomtown Casino
- Fitz Casino Hotel
- Gold Strike Casino Resort
- Golden Nugget
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Harlow’s Casino Resort
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast
- Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast
- Hollywood Casino Tunica
- Horseshoe Casino & Hotel
- IP Casino Resort Spa
- Island View Casino Resort
- Magnolia Bluffs Casino
- Palace Casino Resort
- Riverwalk Casino and Hotel
- Sam’s Town
- Scarlett Pearl Casino Resort
- Silver Slipper Casino
- Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
- WaterView Casino and Hotel
More on Mississippi Gambling
In addition to being able to wager on sports anywhere in Mississippi, there are multiple other ways you can gamble in the state. For more information, check out the links below:
Best Online Sportsbook in Mississippi
We recommend exploring any of the sportsbooks here on this list as we all have different preferences for sports betting, but overall, BetOnline sits atop the ranking for us.
With a deposit match offer of up to $1,000, BetOnline offers excellent odds and single-player props bets which open up a whole new avenue for winning cash on sports betting.
|100% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
Is sports betting legal in Mississippi?
Sports betting is legal in Mississippi at any of the state’s licensed in-person sportsbooks. Online sports betting is not legal in Mississippi at this time.
Can I bet online in Mississippi?
Mississippi doesn’t allow any kind of online betting. You cannot play at online casinos or bet on sports online. However, plenty of offshore sportsbooks like MyBookie and Bovada cater to Mississippi residents.
Is DraftKings Sportsbook legal in Mississippi?
DraftKings daily fantasy sports are legal in Mississippi. However, DraftKings Sportsbook is not legal in Mississippi. Mississippi currently does not allow any type of online betting.
Does Mississippi have off track betting?
Off track betting in Mississippi is allowed only at the state’s licensed in-person sportsbooks. You cannot bet on horse racing online or at a casino that doesn’t have a sportsbook.
What are the best betting apps in Mississippi?
Mississippi doesn’t allow online gambling, so the best betting apps are all offshore operators. Our top picks for betting in Mississippi include MyBookie, Bovada, and Sportsbetting.ag.
- Louisiana online sports betting handle rebounds to avoid six months of consecutive decline
- New Hampshire online sports betting records marginal decrease in August
- Clippers reveal new Statement Edition uniforms for 2022-23 season
- Anthony Davis on injuries: “I’m looking forward to a healthy year”
- Bulls expect Lonzo Ball to return in a few months