Instant access to one of the best NBA betting apps is a surefire way to avoid unnecessary losses when gambling on the go. It’s for exactly this reason that the team at Basketball Insiders has ranked and reviewed the best NBA apps currently available in the US.
Read on to learn everything you need to know about what makes a top NBA betting app; which sportsbooks offer superior NBA odds, and how to take advantage of great promotional deals when you sign up.
Best NBA Betting Apps
|$1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|50% Deposit Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|125% sign up bonus. Bet $1000 Get $1250 Free.||Get Offer|
|100% up to $500 - INSIDERS||Get Offer|
|100% Bonus up to $1000||Get Offer|
|100% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000||Get Offer|
The Best NBA Betting Apps in 2022
To begin, here are our picks for the top 10 best NBA betting apps available in the USA in 2022.
- BetOnline – Consistently posts best NBA betting odds
- XBet – One of the Best New NBA Betting Apps
- Bovada – Multitude of NBA betting lines and prop bets available
- MyBookie – Detailed NBA betting strategy guides available for free
- BetUS – Biggest onboarding bonus available among NBA betting apps
- EveryGame – NBA betting app that’s great for futures betting & international basketball
- BUSR– A seasoned sportsbook, trusted for NBA betting online
- Sportsbetting.AG – Competitive bonuses & a plethora of NBA betting lines
- Sportsbet.io– Deep prop betting markets for NBA live fixtures
- GTbets – Some of the best odds available on NBA betting apps
Reviews for the Best NBA Betting Apps
For a more detailed breakdown of how we’ve come up with our list of the best NBA betting apps available for use in the US, we direct you to the reviews below.
1. BetOnline – Great Odds on a Newly Reimagined NBA Betting App
The BetOnline sportsbook and casino underwent a complete site & app makeover last year and now looks the part. The graphical interface and displays have all been brought right up to date and it’s now easier than ever to find your chosen NBA betting lines, which is great because, in terms of NBA odds, BetOnline has always provided great value.
The BetOnline app offers plenty of NBA betting markets: the futures market is deep and odds tend to be broadcast earlier than many of its rivals manage to do; it’s possible to bet on the NCAA basketball, and WNBA betting is also a feature. Plus, there are a bunch of really great deals on the prop betting market – you can get a free $25 wager to spend on Ja Morant on the total points market, for example.
To cap things off, using this BetOnline bonus code entitles newcomers to the NBA betting app (or visitors to the site) to a fantastic, $1,000 crypto deposit bonus upon completion of sign-up.
- Updated NBA betting app and site looks a LOT better than it used to
- The app is simple to install and use; NBA betting online couldn’t be easier
- A deep market of game day prop bets available for both team and player
- Highly competitive odds
- Up to a $1,000 crypto deposit bonus
- No live-streaming of NBA games
- Limited prop market available on app
2. XBet – One of the Best New NBA Betting Apps
Without a doubt, one of the best new NBA betting apps 2022, XBet climbs up to second place in our New Year’s rankings thanks in no small part to its excellent selection of NBA betting tips and picks. Users will find pages assessing the best NBA teams ahead of the regular season to help them with their NBA futures bets, as well as blogs and articles each week that offer savvy picks for every regular and post-season game.
XBet doesn’t serve up the deepest prop markets of all our reviewed NBA betting apps, but the site does usually present five or six prop betting options for each game, most often on the team props market as opposed to the player prop market. Though the prop selection is down a little in comparison to its competitors, as a result, XBet’s NBA betting lines are easy to navigate to and presented clearly, making it simple to cast quick wagers, so it’s an ideal site for a newcomer to the world of basketball betting apps.
The site also provides a host of special offers, many of which can be viewed by clicking the following link and navigating your way to our page on XBet promo codes. The best of these offers is the 50% welcome bonus that can be worth up to $500.
- An NBA betting app that’s simple to navigate
- Team prop betting options are usually available
- Parlay betting is available, as is NBA live betting
- Competitive odds
- Excellent selection of articles detailing weekly NBA Picks
- $500 welcome bonus
- The site’s interface isn’t as fleshed-out and attractive as some of its competitors
3. Bovada – Slick & Modern Looking NBA Betting App
Famed for the variety and depth of its sports betting lines, the Bovada app doesn’t disappoint: the site contains countless NBA game lines for futures, game day, and NBA live betting. The prop market is also chocked full and there are tons of interesting proposition wagers to be made, especially once the season moves into the business end of the playoffs & NBA finals.
Aesthetically, the Bovada sportsbook is one of the best on the market, and it’s easy to navigate your way around the different sports to find your perfect bet both on the site and app, but, especially, on the new-look, streamlined betting app – the layout couldn’t be clearer.
The Bovada sports betting app is completely free to use; enables users to enjoy live, in-play betting action on the go, and new sign-ups can enjoy x3 lucrative crypto-deposit bonuses using this Bovada bonus code, too.
- Modern, sleek NBA betting app that runs perfectly
- Plenty of optionality for NBA live-betting, pre-game, and futures
- A deep market of prop bets is available during the season
- Parlay betting
- $750 deposit bonus during the playoffs!
- Not available for use in Las Vegas, NV
- Better NBA odds to be found elsewhere
4. MyBookie – NBA Betting App Available (almost) Nationwide
With some of the best NBA odds found at any of the NBA betting apps that we’ve reviewed, MyBookie is another top choice for basketball bettors.
The app itself is almost exactly the same as the website, meaning if you’re familiar with the sportsbook, the application is simple to navigate and get to grips with, simplifying the process and enabling users to get down to placing wagers. Once signed up, there are a variety of NBA betting lines available, including the moneyline, NBA spreads, and total points markets. On top of that, the prop market when NBA live betting is also chocked full of interesting options come game day.
MyBookie has been a popular choice for American pro-basketball gamblers for just over seven years already. Not least because of the array of promotions and bonuses dished out by the company. For example, the NBA betting app is dishing out 25% sports reloads worth up to $500. This MyBookie promo code is also worthy of your attention since it entitles newcomers to a whopping $1,000 deposit bonus. All in all, MyBookie is definitely one of the more lucrative NBA betting apps to sign up to!
- Tons of NBA betting lines for futures/live bets
- Parlay betting feature
- Reliable NBA betting app; updates by the minute
- $500 reload bonuses
- $1,000 sign up bonus
- No live streaming of NBA on app
5. BetUS – Best App to bet on NBA games for Strategy
BetUS serves up an NBA betting app that’s simple to download and install and runs like a dream. The sportsbook broadcasts highly competitive odds; it’s possible to wager on both the NBA and the NCAAB, and there are plenty of lines to choose from across the board, including NBA futures markets for playoff series, finals winner, and MVP.
On top of that, BetUS prides itself on broadcasting new odds and lines in advance of other sportsbooks, making it a solid choice for anyone wanting to hit up NBA futures during the off-season. This sportsbook even broadcasts odds for NBA2K22 player ratings a year in advance!
Another quality feature of BetUS is how much attention to detail goes into the app – the sportsbook ensures that bettors are provided with quick access to up-to-date stats, tips, and NBA betting strategies that are all easily accessible at the click of a button. The BetUS bonus codes on offer also entitle newcomers to huge crypto deposit bonuses, so if bitcoin is your thing, this is probably the best app to bet on NBA games of all NBA betting apps for you.
- One of the easier NBA betting apps to install and get to grips with
- Numerous options for NBA live-betting, pre-game, and futures
- Unique futures bets for the upcoming season
- $2,500 crypto deposit bonus
- Player & team stats are easily accessible from the sportsbook
- Over 20 years experience in sports betting
- No Euro League
- No live streaming
6. EveryGame – Easy to Use NBA Betting App for Futures
Another of the best NBA apps available on the market is EveryGame. This sportsbook does lag behind some of the competition in terms of options. But EveryGame is known to provide excellent odds for NBA futures bets, which is something the sportsbook prides itself on. On top of that, EveryGame also has markets open for WNBA basketball and tons of international basketball to keep you busy during the long offseason.
This new, updated NBA betting app is simple enough to install and navigate, gifts a $200 deposit bonus to newcomers, and EveryGame bonus codes tend to be quite rewarding, too.
- Great odds on NBA futures
- Red Hot In-Play offers during live betting
- Parlay betting feature and offers
- $200 risk-free bet when you signup to the app
- App is simple to install, use, and navigate
- Lacks optionality of other NBA sports betting apps, particularly on game day
- Not the most stylistically pleasing site or app
Why Use Sportsbook Betting Apps?
Betting on mobile sports betting apps isn’t exactly revolutionary when compared to betting on your laptop browser: you’re looking at a similar color scheme on the site as you do on the app; identical odds, the same adverts, etc. it’s really not all that different.
That said, there are certainly a few advantages to betting on the NBA via an app:
- Because a sportsbook app is so streamlined, placing a wager on one is quicker; it’s easier to use, and you’ll grow familiar with it in no time at all
- Bet on the go, in bars, and, even, at the game. Bet in the bathroom if that’s what you want! Your phone is your vessel to the world of sportsbook gambling, no matter where you are. So, take back control of your social life on game day evenings.
- All the live scores, lines, stats, and metrics are all contained in one place – it couldn’t be easier to make bets
- Betting on your mobile app is secure: you’re not having to log in to a random p.c. in the city, exposing your personal info
- Check live score updates easily; most apps even allow you to set an alert for crucial field goals and all the big news on gameday – the app tells you when something of importance happens, leaving you free to focus on other things
How to Download an NBA Betting App for iPhone or Android?
Whether on Apple or Android, downloading a sportsbook app couldn’t be easier:
- Simply log in to your app store and select the sportsbook that you’d like to install
- Click ‘yes’ if asked ‘are you sure you wish to proceed?’ (or something to that effect)
- Allow the app to download
- Open the app and register yourself as a new user (pro-tip: get your passport ready to prove your I.D/ get your bank card ready to make a deposit
- Take advantage of whatever free deals are on offer
- Check the NBA spread and place your bets
That’s really all there is to it.
NBA Betting Apps: Odds Comparison
Ultimately, the very best NBA betting app fore iPhone or Android available to someone who is a regular to NBA betting might just be as simple as the app that tends to give the best odds the most regularly.
As a general rule of thumb, it tends to be the basketball apps that broadcast NBA Vegas odds who a) get their odds and lines up first, ahead of the chasing pack (BetMGM William Hill, etc.), and b) offer the best value overall.
With all that said, oftentimes, the NBA odds don’t differ too dramatically, as you’ll no doubt see in the table below:
|NBA FINALS WINNER (ODDS COMPARISON)|
|Sportsbook||Atlanta Hawks||Milwaukee Bucks||Phoenix Suns||Los Angeles Clippers|
As you can see, the three subjects of today’s Best apps for NBA betting review all offer fairly similar odds.
Bovada provided slightly better odds on the Phoenix Suns and the Milwaukee Bucks to win the upcoming National Basketball Association Finals. And, if you were thinking of throwing down a huge sum of money, we’d implore you to take those odds since it makes no sense to do the same thing and get paid less anywhere else.
That said, Bovada also had the worst odds for the Hawks to win, and by some distance. So, it’s impossible to say, ‘Bovada’ is the best sportsbook. More common in the betting world is to hear things like, ‘Bovada has the best NBA odds on the Bucks, or the Clippers NBA spread is great value on DraftKings, etc.
It’s for this reason that we implore readers to open accounts at multiple NBA betting sportsbooks. Plus, you get more in bonus money, too.
Best Betting Apps for College Basketball
If you’re more interested in Baylor than you are the Bulls, NBA betting apps such as MyBookie, BetUS, and Bet Online have all your NCAAB basketball betting needs covered.
The trio of aforementioned apps have futures available for the upcoming 2021-22 championships and, during the regular season, both sportsbooks provide NCAA live betting options to their users, and, as with the NBA, the prop market is deep and the odds tend to be highly competitive.
At the time of writing, the NCAAB season is done and dusted for a few more months. But BetUS was fast to market to post its futures for the upcoming 2021-22 college basketball season, lagging just slightly behind sportsbooks that run off NBA Vegas odds.
Bovada and MyBookie are also top sportsbooks to visit if betting on NCAA basketball is something you enjoy. Like BetUS, the apps allow users to wager on futures, game days, and NCAAB live betting. The only big difference is that – at least with regards to the NCAAB futures market for 2022 – Bovada tends to broadcast marginally better odds and provides better bonuses overall.
At present, Intertops doesn’t feature NCAAB futures for the upcoming college season. The sportsbook does, however, have a futures market open for the upcoming Women’s National Nasketball Association (WNBA) season, as well as markets for the Olympics.
The NCAA market will open on the app nearer the time we come to tip-off for the new 2021-2022 season.
|Basketball Competitions Available for Betting on Each Site|
Best Betting Apps for European Basketball
The Bovada sportsbook has markets open for the EuroLeague of basketball. Bettors are able to place wagers on futures, game day, and live-in-play basketball games, and, having taken a quick peek ourselves, the Euro League betting odds appear very competitive when compared to other apps.
NBA Apps Best Promos & Rewards
Each of the apps listed offers bonuses and promos to bettors, particularly newcomers to the site.
These promotions and rewards can often be lucrative and, of course, they are designed to lure you in. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t accept such offers – do not bite the hand that feeds, as they say. Besides, there are plenty of gamblers out there who specialize in taking advantage of sportsbooks’ risk-free bets; it’s certainly not a bad NBA betting strategy, that’s for certain!
Best Promos and Rewards on the BetUS NBA Betting App
On top of being a great site for betting on basketball, BetUS is an equal heavyweight in the gambling industry when it comes to promos and rewards too, and the sportsbook serves up plenty of rewards via its BetUS loyalty program.
- Bet US Loyalty Program – move up tiers to gain more rewards
- $2500 deposit bonus
- Black membership (unlimited free payouts)
Bovada currently offers a welcome bonus totaling 50% of your matched deposit bonus, up to $250 (if you deposit $20, Bovada will give you an extra $10 and so on). However, in the spirit of the NBA finals, this sports betting app is currently serving up a whopping $750 risk-free bet. Combine that with the usually very friendly Bovada NBA Vegas odds and things start to get very prosperous if only you can make the correct prediction!
- 50% matched deposit welcome bonus for new users all year round
- $750 risk-free bet for new signups ahead of the final game of the NBA Finals (July 22… if it lasts that long)
Promos and Rewards on the Intertops NBA Betting App
- $50 Deposit bonus each time you top up the account
- Referral bonus (50% each time five people sign up via your link)
- 25% deposit bonus for new users
NBA Apps & Pocket Casinos?
Sportsbook betting and casino gambling often go hand in hand. If you like one, you tend to like the other. So, it’s also worth mentioning which of the best NBA betting apps for iPhone or Android also allow you to place money down on a game of blackjack, or give you a free spin at the slot machine every once in a while.
Each of the five basketball apps covered in today’s report doubles up as a casino, too.
Of the three, we feel that BetUS doubles up best as an online casino, and for two very good reasons. Firstly, it was the casino that seemed to have not only the largest variety of games but also the best looking. And, secondly, we just so happened to win more money at this casino than any other – yes, we are that fickle.
We’ve done the research and shared with you a few of the best apps for NBA betting available on the market. Each of them is 100% safe and available to use in most states, and any app mentioned in the top five would be a good bet.
With that said, however, BetOnline tended to come out top, or close to the top, in most of our ranking criteria. The new-look BetOnline NBA app downloads quickly and is easy to install and get to grips with. The NBA betting lines roll deep; the NBA betting odds are the best around, and the overall windfall of money gained during the signup process was as good as anywhere else, especially when you take into account all the little deals ($25 free prop wager, etc.) that this sportsbook offers.
As such, BetOnline is our choice for the best of all NBA betting apps available in the US in 2022.
BetOnline Bonus Code
|$1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
What is the best basketball betting app?
Where can I bet on the NBA?
How do NBA spreads work?
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%