After years of coming up short, Ohio sports betting is finally coming to Buckeye State. While sanctioned sports betting won’t formally open until next year, Ohioans can bet on their favorite teams through offshore sportsbooks today.
Our Ohio sports betting guide covers professional and college sports betting for Buckeye residents at our listed offshore sportsbooks. In addition, we’ll cover what types of betting are legal, sports promotions, and how to set up your account.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander upgraded to questionable against Timberwolves
- Kawhi Leonard and Paul George Nearing Return For The Clippers Soon
- Knicks guard Jalen Brunson has no extra emotions vs. Mavericks
- Lonnie Walker IV Give Insights To His Future With The Lakers
- Lakers Front Office Considering Three Trade Scenariors Ahead of Dec.15