After years of coming up short, Ohio sports betting is finally coming to Buckeye State. While sanctioned sports betting won’t formally open until next year, Ohioans can bet on their favorite teams through offshore sportsbooks today.
Our Ohio sports betting guide covers professional and college sports betting for Buckeye residents at our listed offshore sportsbooks. In addition, we’ll cover what types of betting are legal, sports promotions, and how to set up your account.
- Stephen Curry leads NBA in 3-pointers for the 8th time of his career
- LeBron James says ‘there’s a strong possibility’ he’ll play vs. Spurs
- Mavericks’ Luka Doncic on his defense: ‘I’ve really taken a big step’
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson on Jordan Poole’s struggles: ‘He really cares, he wants to be great’
- Kevin Durant on LeBron James: ‘He’s obviously top-2 player to ever play’