Palm Springs is one of the most popular cities in California. It plays host to just shy of 50,000 residents and is best known for its hot springs, stylish hotels, incredible golf courses, and fine architecture.
Located just over 90 minutes from LA and 2 hours from San Diego, the city has a vibrant relationship with gambling, both online and land-based. In this article, we’re going to look to see if gambling is legal in Palm Springs, what are the best online casinos in Palm Springs, and which are the best land-based Palm Springs casinos.
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
- NBA teams now focused in trading for Utah’s foward Jarred Vanderbilt is on the rise
- WATCH: Knicks fans yell ‘Eagles suck’ against 76ers at MSG
- Lakers Would Still Like To Move Russell Westbrook Before The Trade Deadline On Thursday