Given its location in the Bible Belt, you may be wondering “are there casinos in South Carolina?” but it comes as no surprise to find that gambling is heavily regulated in South Carolina. In this informative guide, we’ll answer all your questions like – are real money online casinos legal in South Carolina and if so, what forms of gambling are permitted?
Currently,gambling is not permitted in the Palmetto State with the only legal types of gambling consisting of state lottery tickets purchased at convenience stores and bingo offered by some charity organizations. There are no land-based South Carolina casinos – the only option to gamble at a casino in the state is to board a cruise that sails into international waters.
A much better and more convenient option is to use an offshore real money online casino that accepts players from South Carolina. Scroll down to learn more about the best online casinos in South Carolina and how to claim up to $60,000 in free bonus cash.
- Rockets’ Josh Christopher, Bruno Fernando questionable vs. Spurs
- Bones Hyland: “The locker room is definitely frustrated”
- LeBron James And Anthony Davis Out For Lakers vs Toronto Tonight
- Thunder guard Luguentz Dort downgraded to out vs. Grizzlies
- Doc Rivers Gives Injury Update On Tyrese Maxey for Philly