Dallas is one of the largest cities in Texas, and as such, abides by the laws of the Lone Star State, which is not the most gambling-friendly state in the US. But is gambling legal in Dallas? Well, there are a few slot-only venues, together with poker rooms and racetracks, but commercial casinos and sportsbooks are yet to be greenlit by state officials.
Still, this doesn’t mean that you’ll be utterly devoid of any gambling options if you find yourself in Dallas. You can always travel to nearby states for some traditional casino action, while there’s also a way to play your favorite gambling games online.
That said, we have compiled a list of the best online casinos in Dallas while also mentioning a few brick-and-mortar Dallas casinos not a long way away from the city.
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
- NBA teams now focused in trading for Utah’s foward Jarred Vanderbilt is on the rise
- WATCH: Knicks fans yell ‘Eagles suck’ against 76ers at MSG
- Lakers Would Still Like To Move Russell Westbrook Before The Trade Deadline On Thursday