Pai Gow Poker (also known as Double Hand Poker) is a fun spin-off to the original Pai Gow, a dice game first conceived in China around a thousand years ago. Cut all the way forward to the end of 1985 and you get Pai Gow Poker. Played on a standard 52 card deck with a joker thrown in for good measure, Pai Gow Poker online is making waves across all the biggest casino platforms in the USA. Stick around, as we unpack our pick for the top 10 Pai Gow Poker online casinos.
Best Pai Gow Poker Sites
|$1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
|150% deposit match up to $750||Get Offer|
|250% bonus up to $1,000||Get Offer|
|$3,000 Poker + Casino Bonus||Get Offer|
|100% Up To $500 - No Code Required||Get Offer|
|100% up to $500 - INSIDERS||Get Offer|
|200% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000||Get Offer|
|$1,000 Daily Giveaway||Get Offer|
|225% Bonus up to $12,250||Get Offer|
The 10 Best Pai Gow Poker Sites
Decent odds, a slow rate of play and multiple hands ensure your Pai Gow Poker bets take you further when playing online. Below is our pick for the top ten Pai Gow Poker casinos in the USA. Along the way, we’ll also drop in some handy tips for getting started, rules of the game, winning strategies, as well as list some top poker promotions and welcome offers.
- BetOnline – Overall Best Pai Gow Poker Casino
- Bovada – Frequent Player Points for Pai Gow Poker
- MyBookie – Leading Pai Gow Poker Tournaments and promotions
- Wild Casino – First -Time Deposit Match: 100% up to $5000
- Ignition – Lower House Rakes for Pai Gow Poker
- xBet – The Option to play Pai Gow Poker for Free
- Intertops – Strong Mobile Integration for Pao Gow Poker & Other Titles
- MyB Casino – The Option to Make Pai Gow Poker Side Bets
- Cafe Casino – Fast Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Best Pai Gow Casinos Reviewed
Ready to find your go-to Pai Gow Poker destination online? Here’s our pick for five of the absolute best Pai Gow Poker online casinos in the United States right now.
1. BetOnline – Overall Best Pai Gow Poker Casino
BetOnline Poker has been leading the charge in online gaming since 2004. Their wide gaming catalogue is developed by the best providers in gaming today, including Betsft, Microgaming, and Real Time Gaming. Of the platform’s 700 or so gaming lineups, you’ll find a dedicated poker tab with a host of exciting tables, including Pai Gow Poker selections.
While not as widely adopted in the United States as some other variants, BetOnlines’ Pai Gow Poker titles are some of the best in the business. Each game carries cutting-edge graphics, varying stakes, a host of different buy-ins as well as impressive payouts across the board.
Perfect your strategy by playing on Practice Mode first. The practice or demo mode feature is available on all major titles. You can play for as long as you like and get to grips with core mechanics before wagering any money.
There’s also a strong poker incentive for new players, where you can claim a 100% Poker Welcome Bonus up to $1000 to use on a host of leading poker titles. Place a $50 minimum first-time deposit and use the promo code “NEWBOL” when depositing your funds. For every rake collected, the house will release $5 into your player account until all of your bonus money has been paid out.
- 100% Match Deposit Bonus of up to $1,000
- Different stake amounts on Pai Gow Poker titles
- Range of depositing/withdrawal options available
- The option to play Pai Gow Poker on Practice mode first
- High limit poker tournaments and events
- The casino has no Loyalty Club for Poker
2. Bovada – Frequent Player Points for Pai Gow Poker
Moving swiftly along, we’ve got Bovada Poker swooping in to claim the number two spot. Bovada has been on the cutting edge of poker since it first became legalized in the United States. The site has a dedicated poker room complete with an impressive range of titles and poker varieties, including long time favorites like Texas Holdem, Three Card, Five Card, Omaha, Caribbean Stud and of course, Pai Gow Poker.
Seasoned poker aficionados and newbies alike are sure to find the perfect table for their own unique playing style. The platform has around 30+ leading poker titles with No-Limit, Pot-Limit, and Fixed-Limit stakes. Player’s can also enjoy progressive poker jackpots, weekly tournaments, top promotions and a variety of cool incentives geared to poker players.
Bovada also has a dedicated Poker Welcome Offer for new players where a $20 minimum deposit will unlock 100% up to $500. New and existing players can collect Bovada Poker Points, where every wager placed on Pai Gow Poker and other games will unlock points that can be redeemed for every $1 in rake collected. The points accumulate over time and can be used to enter high-pot tournaments.
- Poker Welcome Bonus: 100% Match Deposit of up to $500
- 30x leading poker titles including Pai Gow
- “Poker Points” loyalty incentive
- Strong mobile integration
- The option to play on Practice mode first
- The Poker Welcome Offer is not as strong as some other competitors.
3. MyBookie – Leading Pai Gow Poker Tournaments and promotions
Our number three spot goes to MyBookie. Their graphically enhanced, fully immersive poker suite has a decent selection of Pai Gow Poker titles to pick and choose from, developed by the team at Nucleus Gaming and some other leading providers.
MyBookie has varying table limits and stakes, with warm welcome offers and rakes that can be used to full effect across all major poker titles.
Players have the option to try out Pai Gow Poker in free, or practice mode first. Play for as long as you like without having to put down a wager and when it comes time to hit the table, you’ll be able to go up against the best of them across a variety of different titles.
New players can make use of the 150% Match Deposit Bonus, up to $750, which can be used when playing Pai Gow Poker. To redeem the promo on the cashier page, you’ll need to make a $45 minimum deposit and use the code “MYB15”
Lastly, look out for a host of bonuses heading to the platform regularly, including reloads, lower rakes, progressive jackpots and more.
- Welcome Bonus: 150% Match Deposit of up to $750
- Multiple Pai Gow Poker titles to choose from
- Ultra-fast deposit and withdrawal options
- Incentives and tournaments geared to Pai Gow Poker players
- The option to play on Practice mode first
- No specific Loyalty incentives for poker players
4. Wild Casino – First -Time Deposit Match: 100% up to $5000
Wild Casino is relatively new to the online poker scene, but what they may lack in legacy is more than made up for in gaming variety, software providers, depositing/withdrawal methods and impressive payouts.
As with other platforms, you have the option to play Pai Gow Poker or other leading titles on Practice mode first without needing to put an initial stake down. There are also a number of tournaments and promotions on the cards geared to poker players, where you can get a $600 Poker Match Deposit paid out in instalments for every rake collected.
Additionally, Wild Casino has one of the largest Welcome offers, 100% up to $5000 split across five separate deposits with a maximum value of $1000 per deposit.
Additionally, there are a host of weekly tournaments, and promotions on the cards, including a 100% casino reload match deposit bonus of up to $500 and a recurring free chip bonus that can be redeemed on weekends and used in the live casino. The site itself is quick to sign up to and approval usually takes a day.
- Welcome Offer: 100% Match Deposit up to $1000 (x5)
- Regular promotions and tournaments for Pai Gow Poker and other titles
- Ultra-fast deposit and withdrawal options
- Decent Mobile Integration
- The option to play on Practice mode first
- Limited range of Pai Gow Poker titles to choose
5. Ignition – Lower House Rakes for Pai Gow Poker
And, snatching fifth place we have Ignition Poker. Widely considered to be one the best online gaming destinations in the USA today, Ignition has been working tirelessly to boost their poker offering to include multiple Pai Gow Poker titles, and a range of other favorites like Texas Holdem, Omaha, Three Card and many more.
Browse through a host of leading poker varieties across all major stakes and rakes. You can also sign up for prestigious tournaments, and regular promotions, or refine your poker strategy by checking out a dedicated resources page that covers each variant in detail.
You can play Pai Gow poker on Practice Mode first and find your own winning strategy, and you can go fully mobile and play from anywhere you like when you download the Ignition Poker App for iOS and Android.
New players can unlock a dedicated 100% Poker Welcome Bonus up to $1000 in exchange for a first-time deposit. Simply place a $20 minimum and win across Pai Gow Poker and other top poker selections. Additionally, there are a number of tournaments with decent buy-ins that can be entered into weekly. The pots in these tournaments can go as high as 50,000x your initial wager with $150 000 first-place finishes.
- Poker Welcome Bonus: 100% Match Deposit up to $1000
- Deposit on Pai Gow Poker straight from your mobile device
- Multiple poker tournaments and promotions with major pots and prize pools
- A relatively low house rake for poker play
- The option to play on practice mode.
- Limited titles available
Other Online Poker Guides you Might Like
Learn more about the different types of online poker games and options available online and where to best enjoy them:
- Best Bitcoin Poker Sites – A complete guide to the best Bitcoin Poker Sites to play online.
- Best Offshore Poker Sites – A rundown of the best offshore Poker sites with massive bonuses.
- Best Online Poker Sites – Full presentation of the best Poker Sites to play with real money.
- Types of Online Poker Games (List) – Complete overview of the most popular poker games available online.
How to Play Pai Gow Poker
If you’re unfamiliar with Pai Gow Poker, rest assured it’s pretty simple to get the hang of. The game is a popular variant of traditional poker that is played on a 52 card deck with a single joker added to the deck that can either substitute for an Ace, a Flush or a Straight. Tables usually accommodate 6 players at a time and all play is directed to the dealer (or banker). Players looking for a more relaxed playing pace are sure to love Pai Gow Poker. The games slower playing style, relaxed nature and frequency of pushes ensure that players get more time on the table than they might on other poker variants.
To start a Pai Gow Poker hand, both you and the dealer are issued seven cards each. The dealers remain face down while the players are allowed to turn their hands over and even ask the house how best to set their hands. The aim of the game is to split your seven-card hand in two, creating a five-card hand and a two-card hand that will come out stronger than the dealers.
The two-card hand (or low hand) will be placed at the front of the table while the five-card hand (or high hand) will be positioned just behind it. After this, standard poker ranking rules apply. If your 2 card and five-card hand are able to trump the dealers’, you win the round.
It’s important to note that both your five-card and two-card hand will need to beat the house for you to win. If only one hand is a winner the round will be considered a push and your wager will be returned back to you. If it so happens that the round is a straight tie, your ante will go to the house.
As Pai Gow Poker becomes more popular, a few spin-offs to the original are now available at certain online casinos. The main difference is that certain variations allow players to make side bets before or during gameplay. Common in Live Casino suites, side bets can include “Fortune Bonuses,” where an additional bet will be paid out if you get a straight or better once your hand has been dealt.
There are also side bets where you can wager on other players hitting certain hands. For example, if another player hits a Fortune Bonus, you’ll also receive a small payout, just for being a part of the action (also known as an Envy Bonus). On certain Pai Gow Poker variations and titles, up to three side bets can be placed on a single hand.
Some of the USA’s leading casinos also offer progressive jackpots where a portion of each wager gets added to the overall pot with ample opportunity to hit impressive payouts for a minimal buy-in
So to recap, some core differences between Pai Gow poker and, for argument’s sake, a game of Texas Holdem will include the below.
|Texas Hold’em||Pai Gow Poker|
|Standard 52 card deck||Standard 52 card deck|
|No Joker cards are used in-game||1 Joker is used in-game|
|Played against other players||Players against the dealer or house|
|A two-card hand is issued to each player||A seven-card hand is issued to each player|
|One hand is used to play||The hand issued must be split into two hands (comprising five cards and two cards respectively)|
|Community cards are added to the gameplay||No community cards are added to the gameplay|
|House edge – around 2%||House edge – around 2.84%|
Pai Gow Poker Rules
So, with the basics covered, we’ll quickly dive into the rules of the game. All in all, Pai Gow Poker is simple to pick up if you already know a thing or two about poker hands. As mentioned the gameplay is slower and the payouts remain consistently high, so what’s not to love?! Below is a recap of the rules of Pai Gow Poker, including a payout table for clarity’s sake. Note that while the original Pai Gow Poker has mostly fixed playing rules across all major online casinos, there are variations that differ from the norm. Always check each table’s unique mechanics, rules and playing style before wagering any money.
- Each player will need to make their initial bet for the hand to begin. After all of the bets are in, the dealer will issue seven cards to each player and seven cards to themselves, all face down. Bets vary according to the online casino you’re playing in, but in general, they range from a $1 minimum bet through to a $100 maximum bet.
- Each player will then need to separate their seven cards into two distinct hands, made up of five cards (high-hand) and two cards (low-hand), while the dealer does the same. In order to win, both your high hand and low hand will need to be better than the dealers. If this isn’t the case (with one hand losing and one hand winning) the hand will be considered a push and your wager will be returned to you.
- High hands will be positioned behind the low hand on the table, and if a player isn’t sure how to proceed they are more than welcome to ask the dealer for assistance in placing their hands. Keep in mind that your low hand (two-card hand) must always be less than your high hand (five-card hand).
- If you happen to be dealt a Joker, you can use this card as an Ace or use it to fill out a Flush or a Straight.
- At the end of the round, both your hands will be compared against the dealers. You’ll win the round if both of your hands come out better than the dealers. You’ll lose the round if there is a straight tie or if both the dealer’s hands trump yours. Pushes are very common in Pai Gow Poker and your hand will be returned to you if only one of your hands beats one of the dealer’s hands.
Pai Gow Poker Free Play
Our list of leading Pai Gow Poker online casinos allows you to try out a host of different tables for free using a built-in practice mode feature. This feature can usually be accessed by clicking the “Practice”, “Demo”, “Fun” or “Free” mode button on the game’s home screen.
These days most major casinos offer a free play feature, including BetOnline, Bovada, MyBookie, Wild Casino, and Ignition. The Free Mode feature is a must for players looking to grow their strategy, learn new tricks and build confidence in time for upcoming online tournaments.
Practice mode lets you play for as long as you like without having to wager a cent. By the time you make your first deposit, you’ll have valuable playing time under your belt and a much better understanding of the mechanics, hands, and card combinations that pop up when playing Pai Gow Poker online. Take this knowledge and put it to full effect when you start to wager for real.
Pai Gow Poker Strategy
So, with rules and introductions out the way, we’ll take a look at some simple strategies and best practices when playing Pai Gow Poker online. Knowing how to arrange and split your hand is 90% of the job done. Once you get the basics down (and with a bit of luck), you can repeat certain patterns for consistently higher returns.
How To Deal Pai Gow Poker
As we mentioned, when playing Pai Gow Poker the objective is to win not one but BOTH of your hands against the dealer. Anything less than a double victory will end up as a push and a return to the player. Always aim to have both a strong high hand and low hand. Never neglect one for the other and make sure your cards are split evenly across both hands.
If you ever find yourself on the bankers (or dealers) side of the table, here’s how you’ll run a hand.
- The dealer (or banker) will collect the buy-in/ante (or initial wager) from each player at the table. Some tables will be one on one, others can go up to six players at a time.
- After all of the bets are in the dealer will shuffle the cards (usually from left to right), cut the deck and randomly select a seat to begin dealing towards. They’ll distribute seven cards apiece to each player, face down, and another seven to themselves, also face down. The dealer will spread out the remaining cards, face down, and place them in the discard rack. For online games, this will be done automatically.
- Once the players have received their seven cards, they will need to make a five-card hand (high-hand) and a two-card hand (low-hand). If a player is having trouble deciding how to place their hands they can turn them over and seek assistance from the banker/dealer/house.
- Once the cards are placed, with the high hand at the back and the two-card low hand just in front, the dealer will reveal their seven cards and make their own 5-card/2-card hand.
- If both the players’ high and low hands beat the dealers, they win the round. If only one hand wins, it’s a push, and the money will be returned to the player. If the game is a tie, then the house wins and if both the dealers’ hands beat the players, it’s an outright loss.
How To Arrange Your Hand
Pai Gow Poker carries the same hand ranking as any other poker game. A pair is a pair, a flush is a flush and the casino pays out accordingly depending on the value of the hand you win with.
The skill in Pai Gow Poker comes from knowing how to split your hand and how to distribute your cards across the high and low hand to increase your chances of winning both hands outright. Follow the below hand ranking strategy and put it to the test the next time you play Pai Gow Poker online.
- High Card: If you’re dealt a high card with no pair or better, you’ll want to move it through to your five-card hand (or high-hand). The next two highest cards should move to your two-card hand (or low-hand). Remember that the high hand always needs to be better than the low hand, so split your cards accordingly.
- Pair: If you’re dealt a pair of any ranking (excluding an Ace), your best option is to keep it in your five-card hand (high-hand) and place the next two highest cards in your low-hand in front.
- Two Pair: When you’re dealt a two pair you can go one of two ways. Usually, you’ll split them across your high-hand and low-hand with the highest-ranking pair staying in the five-card hand. However, if both pairs are weak, you can keep them together in your high hand and take your highest card (Ace, K, Q, J) into your two-card, or low-hand.
- Three-Pair: If you happen to be dealt a three pair, you should separate the highest pair and place it in your low hand.
- Three of a Kind: If you’re dealt a three of a kind off the bat, the odds will already be leaning in your favor. As a general rule, you should keep the hand together in your five-card (high-hand), except if your three of a kind is made up of Aces. In this case, you should split them and place one Ace into the two-card low-hand.
- Full House: If you happen to luck out with a Full House, you should split them. Put the pair in the two-card low hand and keep the triplets in the five-card high hand. If you happen to be dealt two pairs, forming part of your Full House, the higher pair should go to your low hand.
- Four of Kind: If you’re dealt four of a kind, your decision to split will be based on card ranking. If your cards are sixes or lower, you’ll want to keep them together in your five-card high-hand. Sevens up to tens should be split up, with the only exception being that you already have an Ace that you can move to the two-card low-hand. And, if you happen to strike gold with a four of a kind 10’s or higher, you can confidently split them.
- Straights and Flushes: When it comes to Straights and Flushes, you have a few options at your disposal. Generally, you’ll want to keep the Straight/Flush in your five-card high-hand. However, if you can, try sending one of your higher cards through to your two-card low-hand for a little extra firepower. Straights and Flushes are always kept in the five-card high-hand unless you also have a high ranking pair (anything over 10). In this case, you’ll want to split the hand with the highest-ranking pair moving to the front. Remember, if you’re dealt a Joker, you can use this card either as an Ace, or to fill out a Straight or a Flush.
Pai Gow Payouts
The house edge for most Pai Gow Poker tables online is 2.84% and the payouts vary according to the Pai Gow Poker title that you’re playing. On average the house edge is split according to a 5% commission (depending on the platform) and the probability of the dealer winning a hand.
Pai Gow Poker has a number of variants, each with its own payout tables, side bets and overall takings. But in general, payouts per hand run according to (or close to) the below table.
|Pai Gow Poker Hand||Payout:|
|7-Card Straight Flush (no Joker)||8 000 to 1|
|Royal Flush plus two 2’s||2 000 to 1|
|7-Card Straight Flush (with Joker)||1,000 to 1|
|Five Aces||400 to 1|
|Royal Flush||150 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||25 to 1|
|Full House||5 to 1|
QuickFire Pai Gow Poker Tips ?
To recap the above list, here are some quick-fire tips you can use for consistent Pai Gow Poker returns and winning hands.
- For a non-ranking hand (ie. pairs or better), leave your highest ranking card in the high hand. Place two second-highest-ranking cards in the front low hand.
- Always split mid to high pairs (i.e 7’s to 10’s and JJ through to AA). If you have an Ace you can send that to the front as Ace-High and keep your pairs together.
- Always split two medium pairs. Again, if you have an Ace, you can send this to the front and keep your pairs on the high-hand.
- If you happen to draw three of a kind you should keep the set together in the back. The only exception is if you have triple Aces in which case you’ll send one to the front and keep a pair (AA) at the back.
- If you’re dealt a high four of a kind (10’s or better), split and send two to the front. If your fours are low (2’s to 6’s etc.) keep them together at the back on the high-hand (five-cards).
- Split your Full House into a triple/pair combo, with triples staying at the back and pairs moving to the front. If you happen to have an additional pair, send your highest-ranking pair to the low hand.
How to Win at Pai Gow Poker
Here are a few more things you need to know to set you on your way and make the most of Pai Gow Poker online, including side bets and bonus bets. First things first…
Research Your Side Bets.
There are a number of branch offs of a traditional game of Pai Gow Poker. The main difference is the array of side bets, bonus bets and progressives you can place additional in-game wagers on. A word of warning? While these side bets can seem enticing, you’ll need to research them thoroughly. The vast majority of side bets come with a pretty hefty house edge. If you’re playing for fun, this might not bother you too much, but if you’re looking to boost your bankroll quickly, you might go down a side bet rabbit hole that leaves you worse for wear.
If you’re looking for side bets, some of the more prominent Pai Gow Poker variations include…
Fortune Pai Gow Poker
When it comes to Fortune Pai Gow Poker, there are two bonus games you can choose to play. These are the Progressive Bonus and the Fortune Bonus. The Progressive Bonus is usually a $1 side bet that goes towards the overall jackpot. Depending on when it was last claimed, jackpot takings can climb up to $200,000 at a time, but keep in mind, the house edge is always high.
Progressive Bonus Payout Table
|7 Card Natural Straight Flush||100% of Posted Jackpot Amount|
|Five Aces||10% of Posted Jackpot Amount|
The Fortune Bet allows players to make a side bet that they will make three of a kind or better in their high hand. If this is the case, they will get paid out in relation to the value of their hand. Players can also make an Envy Bet, where they’ll place a side bet on another player getting three of kind or better while in play.
Fortune Bonus “Envy” Bet Payout Table
|7 Card Natural Straight Flush (No Joker)||$1,000|
|7 Card Straight Flush (With Joker)||$100|
EZ Pai Gow Poker
EZ Pai Gow Poker has four additional side bets, these being the Dynasty Bonus, Protection Bonus, Red or Black Bonus, and a Progressive Bonus. The Dynasty Bonus is paid out if a player wagers that they can make a hand out of all 7 cards in their hand. The Protection Bonus is an insurance bet wagering that you will be dealt a Pai Gow hand that trumps the dealers, while the Red or Black Bonus lets players choose to place their wager on either red or black. If they are dealt a hand with 4 or more cards of that color, they’ll win the side bet.
Other leading Pai Gow Poker variations include Pai Gow Mania, No Push Pai Gow, and Emperor’s Challenge Pai Gow Poker which can be found at most major online casinos throughout the USA.
Play your Joker wisely:
The Joker is one of the most valuable cards you stand to get in a game of Pai Gow Poker. It has the ability to complete a Flush and/or and Straight and it can double up as an Ace High where needed in your two-card hand. One of the highest payouts comes from having five Aces in play. If you happen to get 4 Aces and the chance to use the joker, you should place the joker and another Ace in the low hand and keep the rest in the high hand.
Understand the rules:
Lastly, make sure you’re always refining your strategy by learning as much as you can about the game, its unique mechanics and the different variations the game is played in. Head over to sites like BetOnline, Bovada and Ignition and play Pai Gow Poker for free. Take time to understand each hand so that when it comes time to play for real, you’ll be ready.
Pai Gow Poker Basic Terminology Guide
Here’s a quick terminology guide for the most commonly used Pai Gow Poker terms.
|High-Hand:||A player’s five-card hand.|
|Low-Hand:||A player’s two-card hand.|
|Push:||When the hand ties and a players’ money is refunded to them.|
|Pair:||Two cards of the same rank in different suits.|
|Two Pairs:||Two different sets of two cards of the same rank.|
|Three of a Kind:||Three cards of the same rank in three different suits.|
|Straight:||Five cards of sequential value made up of more than one suit.|
|Flush:||Five cards of the same suit.|
|Full House:||Three of a kind and a pair.|
|Three of a Kind:
|The same card in 3 suits.|
|Four of a Kind||The same card in 4 suits.|
|Any five cards of sequential value in the same suit.|
|Royal Flush:||Five consecutive cards of the same suit in order of value from 10 through to Ace.|
Claim a Pai Gow Bonus at the USA’s Leading Online Casinos
The above online casinos have recurring bonuses running throughout the year, some of which are specifically tailored to Pai Gow Poker and other top Poker titles.
Claiming your online casino bonus is simple and only takes a few minutes. You’ll first need to set up your player account, which we’ll cover below. Once your player account has been approved you can head over to your preferred online casinos’ homepage and select the “Promotions” category or drop-down list, which is usually located at the top of the home screen.
Scroll through the various promotions on offer and select the ones that apply to Pai Gow Poker. These promotions can range from Welcome Offers and Reloads to tournament entries, Frequent Player Points or weekend leaderboards.
Most promotions will have a promotional code attached to them. You’ll be required to enter this code in the box provided on the online casino deposits page. If you’re looking for a quick guide to online casino promotions codes, Basketball Insiders has catalogued the best of the best on one easy-to-navigate drop-down list.
Online casino bonuses are a great way to get to grips with any number of leading titles, without having to break the bank. These promotions are designed to help you navigate through the platform and find the title that appeals to you the most while lowering your risk and mitigating your losses. With the right tactics in place, they can also help boost your overall earnings and bring in higher payouts, once the initial wagering criteria has been met.
How to Sign Up to a Pai Gow Poker Online Casino
You’re almost ready to start playing Pai Gow Poker online. Now all that’s left to do is create your account. Below are the steps you’ll need to get registered with the online casino of your choosing. We’ll use BetOnline as an example of how the sign-up process works.
Step 1: Signing Up
To register your BetOnline player account, you’re first going to need to log in to the casino homepage and select the “Join Now” or “Sign Up” button. The platform will ask you for a few details, including your first and last name, birth date, email, phone number, and password.
Step 2: Verify Your Account
BetOnline may ask you for some additional documents to confirm your account. These can usually be sent in via email and may include a copy of your driver’s license or passport, social security number or proof of address in the form of a bank statement, utility bill, or credit card scan.
Step 3: Deposit Funds
After that, it’s time to make your first deposit. After filling in your player details you’ll be directed to the casino deposits page. BetOnline has a $10 minimum deposit to top up your account. BetOnline and other leading online casinos have various methods on offer that you can use to add funds to your account, including credit/debit cards, e-wallet, bank transfers, Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies options. Depending on the payment method you choose, a deposit can take around a day to clear. Importantly, don’t forget to add the bonus code for any Welcome Offers you’d like to redeem.
Step 4: Start Playing
Just like that, you’re officially ready to start playing the best Pai Gow Poker titles online. When browsing the BetOnline Pai Gow Poker catalogue, you can choose to play on Free Mode first. Always get to grips with your own unique Pai Gow Poker strategy and when you’re ready to start playing, your account will be topped and waiting for you.
Top Pai Gow Poker Casinos Verdict
When it comes to easygoing gameplay and leading payouts Pai Gow Poker is the way to go. Our top five online casinos all have impressive Pai Gow Poker offerings with BetOnline taking the first position for their host of incredible features, side bets, immersive graphics and lower stakes. Bovada’s “Poker Points” incentive can be redeemed on all Pai Gow Poker titles and their tournaments are out of this world. MyBookie, Wild Casino and Ignition all deserve a top-five position for their impressive poker-centric Welcome Offers, leading bonuses and seamless gameplay.
Best Pai Gow Poker Site
|$1000 Welcome Bonus||Get Offer|
How to play Pai Gow Poker?
What does Pai Gow mean in poker?
How do you win at Pai Gow Poker?
What are the odds of getting 5 aces in Pai Gow Poker?
What is the easiest casino game to win?
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%