|JaVale McGee (waived)||$11,250,000|
|Luc Richard Mbah a Moute||$4,382,575|
|Travis Outlaw (waived)||$3,000,000|
|Andrei Kirilenko (waived)||$2,328,365|
|Eric Maynor (waived)||$2,106,720|
|Ronny Turiaf (waived)||$1,500,000|
|Marquis Teague (waived)||$1,120,920|
|Malcolm Thomas (waived)||$635,827|
|Glenn Robinson III||$507,336|
|Malcolm Thomas (waived)||$474,082|
|Pierre Jackson (waived)||$400,000|
|Jared Cunningham (waived)||$398,400|
|Jorge Gutierrez (waived)||$230,536|
|Christapher Johnson (waived)||$113,059|
|Drew Gordon (waived)||$83,561|
|Jarvis Varnado (waived)||$75,000|
|Malcolm Lee (waived)||$50,000|
|Malcolm Lee (waived)||$48,454|
|Drew Gordon (waived)||$40,000|
|Ronald Roberts (waived)||$35,000|
|Larry Drew II (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
|Larry Drew II (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
|Tim Frazier (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
|Tim Frazier (expired 10-day)||$29,843|
|Ronald Roberts (waived)||$14,922|
|Elliot Williams (waived)||$11,542|
Quick: Under the cap by $6.1 million.
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Isaiah Canaan, Ish Smith, Tony Wroten Jr. (injured)
SG: Jason Richardson, Hollis Thompson
SF: Jakaar Sampson, Jerami Grant, Glenn Robinson III, Robert Covington (injured)
PF: Luc Mbah a Moute, Thomas Robinson, Furkan Aldemir
C: Nerlens Noel, Henry Sims, Joel Embiid (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Brett Brown (four-year deal, starting for 2013/14 season)
- Sam Hinkie — President & General Manager
- Sachin Gupta — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- Ben Falk — Vice President of Basketball Strategy
- 2015 — Owed first-rounder (top-five protected, top-three protected through 2017, unprotected in 2018) from Los Angeles Lakers (Steve Nash, Brandon Knight).
- 2015 — Owed first-rounder from Miami HEAT (top-10 protected through 2016, unprotected in 2017 (LeBron James, Thaddeus Young).
- 2015 — Owed first-rounder (top-18 protected, top-15 protected in 2016 and 2017, otherwise converts to 2018 and 2019 second-rounders) from Oklahoma City Thunder (Dion Waiters, Timofey Mozgov, JaVale McGee).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Golden State Warriors (Brandon Rush, Evan Turner).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from New Orleans Pelicans (Chris Paul, Nick Young, Eric Maynor).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Orlando Magic (Elfrid Payton).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Houston Rockets (Corey Brewer).
- 2015 — Owed lower second-rounder from Minnesota Timberwolves or Denver Nuggets (Corey Brewer, Tanguy Ngombo, Thomas Robinson, K.J. McDaniels).
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-14 protected otherwise converted to 2015 and 2016 second-rounders) to Boston Celtics (Arnett Moultrie, Joel Anthony).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to New Orleans Pelicans (Hasheem Thabeet, Ish Smith).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (51-55 range, provided pick doesn’t go to Boston Celtics) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Keith Bogans).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Jan Vesely).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Los Angeles Clippers (Byron Mullens), which can be swapped with the New York Knicks at Sixers’ discretion (Travis Outlaw).
- 2018 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (Keith Bogans), right to swap with Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from Milwaukee Bucks (or Sacramento Kings, whichever is the higher pick; Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague).
- 2019 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Travis Outlaw).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko).
- 6/10/14 — Jason Richardson opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Joel Embiid (3rd), K.J. McDaniels (32nd), Jerami Grant (39th) and Vasilije Micic (52nd) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Dario Saric (2014-12th), a 2015 second-rounder and a 2016 first-rounder (their own from Andrew Bynum trade) from the Philadelphia 76ers to the Orlando Magic for the rights to Elfrid Payton (2014-10th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Pierre Jackson (2013-42nd) from the New Orleans Pelicans for the rights to Russ Smith (2014-47th).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Jordan McRae (2013-58th) and Cory Jefferson (2014-60th) from San Antonio Spurs for the rights to Nemanja Dangubic (2014-54th)
- 7/23/14 — Signed Pierre Jackson to an estimated one-year, partially-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 8/23/14 — Traded Thaddeus Young to Minnesota Timberwolves for Luc Mbah a Moute, Alexey Shved and a 2015 first-rounder from Miami Heat (via Cleveland Cavaliers).
- 8/26/14 — Traded a protected second-rounder (top-55) to Oklahoma City Thunder for Hasheem Thabeet and $100,000.
- 8/26/14 — Signed Joel Embiid to a $20 million rookie-scale contract.
- 9/11/14 — Signed Ronald Roberts to a four-year, partially-guaranteed $3.4 million minimum contract (last season both non-guaranteed and team option).
- 9/17/14 — Signed Jakaar Sampson to a four-year, partially guaranteed $3.4 million minimum (last season both non-guaranteed and team option).
- 9/27/14 — Traded a protected 2015 second-rounder to Cleveland Cavaliers for Keith Bogans and a 2018 second-rounder.
- 9/28/14 — Claimed Christapher Johnson off waivers.
- 9/29/14 — Signed Jerami Grant to a four-year, partially-guaranteed $3.8 million contract.
- 9/30/14 — Signed K.J. McDaniels to a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/7/14 — Signed Malcolm Lee to a four-year, partially-guaranteed, $4.1 million minimum contract.
- 10/7/14 — Signed Drew Gordon to a four-year, partially-guaranteed, $3.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/24/14 — Traded Casper Ware to the Brooklyn Nets for Marquis Teague and a 2019 second-rounder.
- 10/27/14 — Traded Arnett Moultrie to the New York Knicks for Travis Outlaw, the right to swap 2018 second-rounders and a 2019-second-rounder.
- 10/27/14 — Signed Malcolm Thomas to a four-year, partially guaranteed $4.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/31/14 — Picked up the third-year option on Nerlens Noel.
- 10/31/14 — Picked up the third-year option on Michael Carter-Williams.
- 10/31/14 — Picked up the fourth-year option on Tony Wroten Jr.
- 11/10/14 — Signed Drew Gordon to a four-year, $3.3 million non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 11/15/14 — Signed Robert Covington to a four-year, $4.1 million partially-guaranteed contract.
- 12/5/14 — Signed Malcolm Lee to a four-year, $4.0 million non-guaranteed contract.
- 12/11/14 — Traded Brandon Davis to the Brooklyn Nets for Andrei Kirilenko, Jorge Gutierrez, a 2020 second-rounder, the right to swap 2018 second-rounders and $1 million in cash.
- 12/12/14 — Signed Ronald Roberts to a four-year, $3.3 million minimum contract.
- 12/15/14 — Signed Furkan Aldemir to a four-year, $11.4 million partially-guaranteed contract.
- 12/19/14 — Traded Alexey Shved to Houston Rockets for a 2015 second-rounder, the rights to Sergei Lishchuk and, from Minnesota Timberwolves, Ronny Turiaf.
- 12/23/14 — Signed Malcolm Thomas to a four-year, $4.1 million, non-guaranteed contract.
- 1/7/15 — Traded rights to Serhiy Lishchuk to Clippers for Jared Cunningham, rights to Cenk Akyol and $300k.
- 1/16/15 — Signed Larry Drew II to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 1/26/15 — Signed Larry Drew II to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 2/5/15 — Signed Tim Frazier to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 2/19/15 — Traded the rights to Cenk Akyol to Denver Nuggets for JaVale McGee, a protected 2015 first-rounder and the rights to Chukwudiebere Maduabum.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Michael Carter-Williams to Milwaukee Bucks for 2015 first-rounder (Los Angeles Lakers) from Phoenix Suns.
- 2/19/15 — Traded K.J. McDaniels to Houston Rockets to Isaiah Canaan and 2015 second-rounder.
- 2/20/15 — Signed Tim Frazier to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 2/21/15 — Claimed Ish Smith off waiver (New Orleans Pelicans).
- 2/24/15 — Claimed Thomas Robinson off waivers (Denver Nuggets).
- 3/7/15 — Claimed Glenn Robinson III off waivers (Minnesota Timberwolves)
Waived Players: James Anderson, Hasheem Thabeet, Pierre Jackson, Keith Bogans, Jarvis Varnado, Ronald Roberts (twice), Drew Gordon, Malcolm Lee (twice), Travis Outlaw, Marquis Teague, Elliot Williams, Malcolm Thomas (twice), Christapher Johnson, Drew Gordon, Jorge Gutierrez, Ronny Turiaf, Jared Cunningham, Larry Drew II (expired 10-day), Andrei Kirilenko, Tim Frazier, JaVale McGee
- Non-Bird: Byron Mullens, Charles Jenkins*
* Cannot be used in a sign and trade because they were not active players in the NBA last season.
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Dario Saric (12th)
- Second-rounders: Vasilije Micic (2014-52nd), Jordan McRae (2013-58th), Arsalan Kazemi (2013-54th), Chukwudiebere Maduabum (2011-56th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $100k from Oklahoma City Thunder (Hasheem Thabeet); $1 million from Brooklyn Nets (Andrei Kirilenko), $300k from Los Angeles Clippers (Jared Cunningham); $1.5 million from New York Knicks (Guillermo Hernangomez) — $400k remaining.
Amnesty: Used on Elton Brand.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/5/15)
- Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer pleased with DeMarre Carroll
- Pelicans coach Willie Green: “Zion Williamson looked amazing”
- Lakers expected to pursue Irving, Grant, Turner, and Wiggins in 2023
- Jamal Crawford is frontrunner to replace Dwyane Wade on NBA on TNT
- LeBron James excludes Kareem Abdul-Jabbar from Lakers list