|Naz Long (two-way)|
|Tyler Cavanaugh (two-way)|
Quick: Over the cap.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: Fifteen guaranteed, two two-ways
PG: Ricky Rubio, Raul Neto (injured), Dante Exum (injured)
SG: Donovan Mitchell, Royce O’Neale, Grayson Allen, Naz Long (two-way)
SF: Joe Ingles, Kyle Korver, Thabo Sefolosha, Georges Niang
PF: Jae Crowder, Derrick Favors, Tyler Cavanaugh (two-way)
C: Rudy Gobert, Ekpe Udoh, Tony Bradley (injured)
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Mid-Level Exception — $8,641,000
- Bi-Annual Exception — $3,382,000
Waived Players: Jonas Jerebko, David Stockton, Trey Lewis, Isaac Haas, Isaiah Cousins, Jarius Lyles, Stephaun Branch
Traded Players: Alec Burks
G-League Affiliate: Salt Lake City Stars (general manager Steve Brandes, Martin Schiller coach)
Two-Way Contracts: Naz Long, Tyler Cavanaugh
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Quin Snyder (signed in 2014 for four years, last season team option — extension summer 2016 TBD)
Assistants: Johnnie Bryant, Alex Jensen, Brad Jones, Antonio Lang, Mike Wells, Fotis Katsikaris, Jeff Watkinson (player development), Mark McKown (player development)
Trainer: Eric Waters, Nick Asay (assistant athletic trainer), Isaiah Wright (strength and conditioning)
- Dennis Lindsey — general manager
- Linda Luchetti — vice president of basketball operations
- Walt Perrin — vice president of player personnel
- David Fredman — director of pro personnel
- Kevin O’Connor — senior basketball advisor
- Jerry Sloan — senior basketball advisor
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to the Cleveland Cavaliers (Kyle Korver).
- 2022 — Owed second-rounder from San Antonio Spurs (Boris Diaw).
- 2024 — Jazz can swap second-rounders with Cleveland Cavaliers (George Hill).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Grayson Allen (21st) and Vince Edwards (52nd).
- 6/22/18 — Traded the rights to Vince Edwards (2018-52nd) to Houston Rockets for $1.5 million.
- 6/25/18 — Issued qualifying offers to Dante Exum, Raul Neto and Georges Niang.
- 7/1/18 — Thabo Sefolosha’s $5.5 million guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/2/18 — Signed Grayson Allen (2018-21st) to a $11,103,735 rookie-scale contract
- 7/6/18 — Signed Raul Neto to a partially-guaranteed two-year $4.4 million contract (incentives TBD).
- 7/6/18 — Signed Dante Exum to a three-year, $33 million contract (incentives TBD).
- 7/6/18 — Signed Derrick Favors to a partially-guaranteed, two-year $37.6 million contract (incentives TBD).
- 7/9/18 — Ekpe Udoh’s $3,360,000 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/12/18 — Signed Jairus Lyles to a $838,464 summer contract with exhibits nine and 10.
- 7/13/18 — Signed Georges Niang to a partially-guaranteed three-year $4,941,515 contract.
- 7/14/18 — Signed Naz Long to a two-way contract.
- 8/1/18 — Signed Tyler Cavanaugh to a two-way contract.
- 8/16/18 — Signed Isaac Haas to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 8/28/18 — Signed Trey Lewis to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/3/18 — Signed Isaiah Cousins to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 10/10/18 — Picked up team options on Donovan Mitchell and Tony Bradley.
- 10/13/18 — Signed Stephaun Branch to a non-guaranteed one-year $838,464 minimum summer contract.
- 11/29/18 — Traded Alec Burks, a 2020 second-rounder and a 2021 second-rounder (Washington Wizards) to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Kyle Korver.
- 1/10/19 — Royce O’Neal’s $1,378,242 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 2/8/19 — Joe Johnson ($3,708,883) and Rodney Hood ($2,386,864) trade exceptions expired.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Erik McCree (two-way, non-Bird)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Nigel Williams-Goss (2017-55th), Ante Tomic (2008-44th), Shan Foster (2008-51st), Mario Austin (2003-36th), Peter Fehse (2002-49th)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Vivint Smart Home Arena
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/19/19)
NBA Team Salaries
- Rockets vs. Wolves: Preview, Prediction and Betting Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks reveal their fancy 2021 NBA Finals championship rings
- Celtics vs. Knicks: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks
- Wizards vs Raptors: Preview, Predictions and Betting Lines
- Bulls vs. Pistons: Preview, Predictions and Betting Picks