- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 4
- Jeremy Lin, Lakers a Great Fit
Portland Trail Blazers Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Joel Freeland, Victor Claver
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Damian Lillard, Thomas Robinson, C.J. McCollum, Meyers Leonard
- Mid-Level: $505,000 (Chris Kaman)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Steve Blake)
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed, one non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Damian Lillard, Steve Blake
SG: Wesley Matthews, C.J. McCollum, Will Barton, Allen Crabbe
SF: Nicolas Batum, Dorell Wright, Victor Claver
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge, Thomas Robinson
C: Robin Lopez, Chris Kaman, Meyers Leonard, Joel Freeland
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 7/10/14 — Signed Chris Kaman to a two-year, $9.8 million contract (second season $1 million guaranteed).
- 7/10/14 — Signed Steve Blake to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (second season player option).
Waived Players: None
- Non-Bird: Mo Williams, Earl Watson
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Nedzad Sinanovic (2003-54th), Federico Kammerichs (2002-51st), Doron Sheffer (1996-36th), Marcelo Nicola (1993-50th)
Head Coach: Terry Stotts (extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
- Neil Olshey — General Manager
- Bill Branch — Assistant General Manager
- Steve Rosenberry — Assistant General Manager
- Joe Cronin — Director of Player Personnel
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Cleveland Cavaliers (Allen Crabbe).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Cleveland Cavaliers (Allen Crabbe).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-37 protected) from New York Knicks (Raymond Felton) — to be sent to Sacramento Kings (Robin Lopez, Tyreke Evans) or Houston Rockets if Knicks’ protection kicks in (Thomas Robinson).
- 2018 — If 2017 second-rounder from New York Knicks is not sent (Raymond Felton), second-rounder to Houston Rockets (Thomas Robinson).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Brandon Roy 2014-15 $19,317,326
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/20/14)