Portland Trail Blazers Team Salary
Rookie Contract Extension Eligible: Joel Freeland, Victor Claver
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Thomas Robinson, C.J. McCollum, Meyers Leonard
- Mid-Level: $505,000 (Chris Kaman)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Steve Blake)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, two non/partially-guaranteed, one camp invite
PG: Damian Lillard, Steve Blake, Diante Garrett, Darius Morris
SG: Wesley Matthews, C.J. McCollum, Will Barton, Allen Crabbe
SF: Nicolas Batum, Dorell Wright, Victor Claver, James Southerland
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge, Thomas Robinson
C: Robin Lopez, Chris Kaman, Meyers Leonard, Joel Freeland
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 7/10/14 — Signed Chris Kaman to a two-year, $9.8 million contract (second season $1 million guaranteed).
- 7/10/14 — Signed Steve Blake to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (second season player option).
- 8/7/14 — Signed James Southerland to a one-year, $816k non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 8/11/14 — Signed Diante Garrett to a two-year, $2.0 million partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 8/19/14 — Invited Darius Morris to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $915k minimum contract.
- 9/29/14 — Picked up Damian Lillard’s fourth-year option.
Waived Players: None
- Non-Bird: Earl Watson (retired)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Nedzad Sinanovic (2003-54th), Federico Kammerichs (2002-51st), Doron Sheffer (1996-36th), Marcelo Nicola (1993-50th)
Head Coach: Terry Stotts (extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
- Neil Olshey — General Manager
- Bill Branch — Assistant General Manager
- Steve Rosenberry — Assistant General Manager
- Joe Cronin — Director of Player Personnel
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Orlando Magic if higher than Chicago Bulls’ selection (Allen Crabbe, Luol Deng, Anthony Randolph), otherwise pick goes to Denver Nuggets (Crabbe, Deng, Doug McDermott).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Orlando Magic if higher than Chicago Bulls’ selection, otherwise pick goes to Bulls (Allen Crabbe, Luol Deng, Anthony Randolph).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Houston Rockets (Thomas Robinson).
- 2018 — Sacramento Kings have the right to swap second rounders (Tyreke Evans/Robin Lopez).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Brandon Roy 2014-15 $19,317,326
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 9/29/14)