Portland Trail Blazers Team Salary
- Mid-Level: $505,000 (Chris Kaman)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Steve Blake)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Damian Lillard, Steve Blake, Tim Frazier
SG: Arron Afflalo, C.J. McCollum, Allen Crabbe, Wesley Matthews (injured)
SF: Nicolas Batum, Dorell Wright, Alonzo Gee
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge, Meyers Leonard
C: Robin Lopez, Chris Kaman, Joel Freeland
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Terry Stotts (extension signed in 2014 through 2016/17 season)
- Neil Olshey — General Manager
- Bill Branch — Assistant General Manager
- Steve Rosenberry — Assistant General Manager
- Joe Cronin — Director of Player Personnel
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Orlando Magic if higher than Chicago Bulls’ selection (Allen Crabbe, Luol Deng, Anthony Randolph), otherwise pick goes to Denver Nuggets (Crabbe, Deng, Doug McDermott).
- 2016 — Owe first-rounder (lottery protected through 2017, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2018 after Sacramento Kings swap and 2019) to Denver Nuggets (Arron Afflalo).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Orlando Magic if higher than Chicago Bulls’ selection, otherwise pick goes to Bulls (Allen Crabbe, Luol Deng, Anthony Randolph).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Houston Rockets (Thomas Robinson).
- 2018 — Sacramento Kings have the right to swap second rounders (Tyreke Evans/Robin Lopez).
- 7/10/14 — Signed Chris Kaman to a two-year, $9.8 million contract (second season $1 million guaranteed).
- 7/10/14 — Signed Steve Blake to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (second season player option).
- 8/7/14 — Signed James Southerland to a one-year, $816k non-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 8/11/14 — Signed Diante Garrett to a two-year, $2.0 million partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 8/19/14 — Invited Darius Morris to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $915k minimum contract.
- 9/29/14 — Picked up Damian Lillard’s fourth-year option.
- 10/27/14 — Picked up C.J. McCollum’s third-year option.
- 10/27/14 — Picked up Meyers Leonard’s fourth-year option.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Will Barton, Victor Claver, Thomas Robinson and protected 2016 first-rounder to Denver Nuggets for Arron Afflalo and Alonzo Gee.
- 3/30/15 — Signed Tim Frazier to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $896k minimum contract.
Waived Players: James Southerland, Darius Morris, Diante Garrett
- Non-Bird: Earl Watson (retired)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Nedzad Sinanovic (2003-54th), Federico Kammerichs (2002-51st), Doron Sheffer (1996-36th), Marcelo Nicola (1993-50th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Brandon Roy 2014-15 $19,317,326
Earl Watson — $915,243 (Non-Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 3/31/15)