Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Projected 2019-20 Cap Space ($109 million cap): None
Roster Count: 10 guaranteed
PG: Damian Lillard
SG: C.J. McCollum, Anfernee Simons, Gary Trent Jr.
SF: Mo Harkless, Evan Turner
PF: Zach Collins, Skal Labissiere
C: Jusuf Nurkic, Meyers Leonard
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Trade Exception (Caleb Swanigan, expiring 2/7/20) — $1,740,000
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Bird: Al-Farouq Aminu ($13,218,500), Jake Layman (RFA*, $1,931,189)
- Non-Bird: Rodney Hood ($4,167,466), Seth Curry ($3,354,000), Enes Kanter ($1,618,486)
* If issued a qualifying offer.
2019 Draft Picks: 25th; Own 56th to the Los Angeles Clippers
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Daniel Diez (2015-54th), Milovan Rakovic (2007-60th), Nedzad Sinanovic (2003-54th), Federico Kammerichs (2002-51st), Doron Sheffer (1996-36th), Marcelo Nicola (1993-50th)
Waived Players: None
Traded Players: None
G-League Affiliate: None
Two-Way Contracts: None
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: TBD
Head Coach: Terry Stotts
Assistants: David Vanterpool, Nate Tibbetts, Dale Osbourne, Jim Moran, John McCullough, Jonathan Yim (video coordinator/player development)
Trainers: Chris Stackpole (director of player health and performance), Geoff Clark (head athletic trainer), Todd Forcier (strength performance specialist), Ben Kenyon (strength performance specialist), Ryan Podell (sports scientist)
- Neil Olshey — general manager (under contract through 2021)
- Bill Branch — assistant general manager
- Steve Rosenberry — assistant general manager
- Joe Cronin — director of player personnel
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Brooklyn Nets (Mo Harkless, Joe Harris, Richard Jefferson, Jeremy Lin).
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder to the Cleveland Cavaliers (Rodney Hood).
- 2023 — Owe second-rounder to the Cleveland Cavaliers (Rodney Hood).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $0
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 6/20/19 — NBA Draft.
- 6/29/19 — Qualifying offer deadline for Jake Layman.
- 7/1/19-7/5/19 –NBA moratorium.
- Before the first day of the 2019-2020 season — Extension deadline for Skal Labissiere.
- 10/31/19 — Team options on Zach Collins, Anfernee Simons and Caleb Swanigan.
- Before first day of 2020 season — Extension deadline on Zach Collins and Caleb Swanigan.
- 6/29/20 — Qualifying offer deadline on Skal Labissiere.
- 10/31/20 — Team option on Anfernee Simons.
- 6/29/21 — Qualifying offer deadlines for Gary Trent Jr and Zach Collins.
- 7/1/21 — Jusuf Nurkic’s $13,250,000 guarantees for 2021-22 (incentives TBD).
- Before first day of 2021 season — Extension deadline on Anfernee Simons.
- 6/29/22 — Qualifying offer deadline for Anfernee Simons.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is approximately January 10.
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
Arena: Moda Center
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/17/19)