Sacramento Kings Team Salary
- Mid-Level: $0 (Darren Collison/Eric Moreland)
- Bi-Annual: $0 (Ramon Sessions)
- Trade Exception (Isaiah Thomas, expiring 7/12/15) — $619,303 (partially used to acquire Alonzo Gee)
- Trade Exception (Quincy Acy, expiring 8/6/15) — $915,243
- Trade Exception (Travis Outlaw, expiring 8/6/15) — $228,660
- Trade Exception (Jason Terry, expiring 9/17/15) — $1,225,313 (partially used to acquire Ramon Sessions)
- Trade Exception (Ramon Sessions, expiring 2/19/16) — $2,077,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Ray McCallum, Andre Miller, David Stockton, Darren Collison (injured)
SG: Ben McLemore, Nick Stauskas
SF: Rudy Gay, Derrick Williams
PF: Jason Thompson, Omri Casspi, Carl Landry, Reggie Evans, David Wear
C: DeMarcus Cousins, Ryan Hollins, Eric Moreland (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: George Karl (four-year, $14.5 million contract starting for 2014/15 season)
- Pete D’Alessandro — General Manager
- Mike Bratz — Assistant General Manager
- Vlade Divac — Vice President of Basketball and Franchise Operations
- 2015 – Owe first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2017 otherwise it converts to a 2017 second-rounder, provided it’s higher than 56) to Chicago Bulls (Luol Deng, J.J. Hickson).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (31-49 range) to Minnesota Timberwolves (Jason Terry, Corey Brewer).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (50-55 range) to Miami HEAT (Roger Mason Jr.)
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Sam Cassell, Keith Bogans).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Oklahoma City Thunder (Hilton Armstrong, Ish Smith). Pick may go to Milwaukee Bucks (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2016 — Milwaukee Bucks have the right to swap second-rounders (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-55 protected) to Cleveland Cavaliers (Marquis Daniels, Keith Bogans).
- 2018 — Kings have the right to swap second rounders with Portland Trail Blazers (Tyreke Evans/Robin Lopez). Sacramento’s pick may go to Denver Nuggets (Arron Afflalo).
- 2019 — Milwaukee Bucks have the right to swap second-rounders (Luc Richard Mbah a Moute). Pick may go to Philadelphia 76ers (Jason Kidd, Marquis Teague).
- 6/23/14 — Rudy Gay opted into the final year on his contract.
- 6/25/14 — Gave a qualifying offer to Isaiah Thomas.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Nik Stauskas (8th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 7/8/14 — Signed Nik Stauskas to a $12.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/12/14 — Acquired the rights to Alex Oriakhi from the Phoenix Suns for Isaiah Thomas via sign and trade.
- 7/12/14 — Signed Darren Collison to a three-year, $15.0 million contract.
- 7/29/14 — Signed Eric Moreland to a partially guaranteed three-year, $2.3 million contract.
- 7/30/14 — Traded Quincy Acy and Travis Outlaw to the New York Knicks for Jeremy Tyler and Wayne Ellington. Knicks removed protections on 2016 second-rounder.
- 8/11/14 — Signed Deonte Burton to a one-year, $507k non-guaranteed minimum camp invite.
- 8/14/14 — Signed Sim Bhullar to a one-year, $507k partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 9/3/14 — Invited David Wear to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 8/5/14 — Invited Trey Johnson to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $948k minimum contract.
- 9/17/14 — Traded Jason Terry, a protected 2015 second-rounder and a 2016 second-rounder (from New York Knicks) to Houston Rockets for Alonzo Gee and Scotty Hopson.
- 9/18/14 — Signed Omri Casspi to a one-year, $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/18/14 — Signed Ryan Hollins to a one-year, $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/22/14 — Signed Ramon Sessions to a two-year, $4.2 million contract
- 10/19/14 — Picked up Ben McLemore’s third-year option.
- 11/18/14 — Signed Rudy Gay to a three-year, $40 million contract extension.
- 1/17/15 — Signed Quincy Miller to a $53.8k, 10-day contract.
- 1/30/15 — Signed Quincy Miller to a $53.8k, 10-day contract.
- 2/19/15 — Traded Ramon Sessions to Washington Wizards for Andre Miller and $839k.
- 2/20/15 — Signed David Stockton to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 3/23/15 — Signed David Wear to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 4/2/15 — Signed Sim Bhullar to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
- 4/12/15 — Signed David Stockton to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $857k minimum contract.
Waived Players: Willie Reed, Wayne Ellington (via stretch provision), Jeremy Tyler, Scotty Hopson, Alonzo Gee, Deonte Burton, David Wear (waived & expired 10-day), Sim Bhullar (waived & expired 10-day), Trey Johnson, Quincy Miller (expired 10-day), David Stockton (expired 10-day)
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Alex Oriakhi (2013-57th), Dejan Bodrioga (1995-51st)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $839,341 from Washington Wizards (Andre Miller)
Amnesty: No eligible players.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/24/15)