Thanks in no small part to the motorsport’s physical return to American tarmac in recent years, F1 racing is growing in popularity in the US, and so too is the need to uncover the best F1 betting apps.
If you’re a fan of the fastest show on earth; someone who has been thinking about hitting up a sportsbook to wager on a Grand Prix race but isn’t sure where to begin, this is the article for you. Read on to discover the best F1 betting apps available; where to find the best promotions and deals; how to wager on Formula One racing; where to uncover the best F1 betting odds, plus much more where that came from.
Best F1 Betting Apps
Top 10 F1 Betting Apps List 2021
Here is our complete list of the top 10 F1 betting apps in 2021:
- BetOnline – Contains F1 betting lines for Grand Prix races and practice sessions; highly competitive F1 odds across the board and a cool 25% deposit bonus up to the value of $1,000
- Bovada – One of the easier to install and more stylish F1 betting apps, Bovada provides up-to-the-minute, highly competitive F1 odds and offers live streams of F1 races. Plus, there’s a host of crypto-related offers and bonuses
- MyBookie – Contains favorable F1 betting odds for all the major races; F1 live betting is a feature. Newcomers to the F1 betting site greeted with a $1,000 deposit bonus, too
- BetUS – Formula 1 sports betting couldn’t be easier on the BetUS app – F1 betting lines are easy to locate; the Grand Prix odds are competitive, and live betting is a feature. Plus, there’s a very competitive $2,500 deposit bonus on hand, too.
- SportsBet.io – One of the best F1 live betting apps currently available, this Formula One sports betting site features plenty of prop bets on every race, and boasts plenty of available betting markets, including head-to-head wagers, the practice sessions, and, of course, the Grand Prix races themselves
- Intertops – F1 live betting is available; F1 betting futures for each week’s races, as well as outrights for the driver’s & constructors championships, broadcast nice and early. Plus, there’s a $250 first-time deposit bonus to get you started
- GT Bets – An F1 Betting app that offers a 150% sign-up bonus, including 50% (up to $250) on your second deposit to compliment the highly competitive F1 futures betting odds
- XBet – Great odds available for F1 betting futures & a first deposit bonus worth up to $500
- Sportsbetting.ag– Lucrative bonus when you make a deposit and F1 betting lines for all the major races
- BUSR – Broadcasts competitive F1 odds for all the Grand Prix circuits. Plus, a 50% welcome bonus worth up to $1,000 to newcomers
Top 5 F1 Betting Apps Reviewed
Each of the 10 F1 betting apps outlined in the above list is fully licensed to operate in the US (apart from those select few states that have totally banned all sportsbook gambling: Hawaii, Alaska, etc.) and each offers F1 betting ease and optionality. But there are five that we feel just offer that little bit more.
BetOnline – Best App for Live F1 Betting odds
Narrowly edging out Bovada for the top spot in our rankings, the newly updated BetOnline F1 betting site provides its customers with a modern app that’s simple to download, install and get to grips with. If visiting the sportsbook via your browser, however, make sure you go to the new site; not the old BETA – it’s much better!
Where Formula One racing is concerned, this sportsbook serves up among the very best odds for Grand Prix races throughout the season. F1 live betting is clearly a prominent feature given the attention to detail paid to it: the live graphics are aesthetically pleasing and there’s a real onus on the stats and how they are presented, too. F1 futures markets are open for the drivers and constructors championships & the prop betting markets are deep for both the Grand Prix races and qualifying rounds – BetOnline covers all bases.
This sportsbook also provides its patrons with 24/7 customer support; simple and varied deposit options, and quick payouts. Plus, there’s also a 25% Betonline bonus worth up to $1,000 for all new sign-ups, and the casino is well worth checking out too.
- Some of the best F1 betting odds available on the market
- $1,000 deposit bonus
- A great option for F1 live betting
- Aesthetically pleasing graphics and an onus on stats
- The app works just fine but F1 betting site can take its sweet time to load up
- Confusion regarding the new and old sites – tons of people complaining the BETA site is ‘dated,’ unaware that there’s a new, upgraded version
Bovada – Best F1 Betting App for Visuals, Ease-of-Use, & Graphics
The Bovada F1 betting app features a smooth and stylish user interface that’s easy to navigate. The overall standard of the visuals is high quality, too. Whether you visit the app or the F1 betting site, this sportsbook boasts impressive graphics in the live arena, making it a particularly good choice for anyone who enjoys the thrill of f1 live betting.
Besides the F1 live betting, Bovada also has outright markets open for all the Grand Prix races (including the Formula 1 USA race), F1 betting futures for the drivers and constructors championships and several prop betting options come race day – it’s also one of the fastest sites to broadcast its F1 betting odds.
On top of that, this is an F1 betting sportsbook app that offers 24-hour customer support; that’s at the forefront of crypto payments, and that serves up a variety of crypto-related bonuses and promotions. In fact, there are several bitcoin Bovada promo codes available to crypto-heads, including a 75% deposit bonus (worth up to $750).
- App and site both utilize a modern F1 live betting interface
- Tons of crypto-related deposit bonuses and promos
- Highly competitive F1 betting odds
- Quick to broadcast F1 betting futures
- The site can be tough to access at all outside of licensed states
MyBookie – One of Our Highest Ranked F1 Betting Apps for News, Previews, and F1 Betting Strategies
This F1 betting app is super quick to download and install. Because of Mybookie’s simple, ‘no thrills’ approach, it’s very easy to get to grips with, too – F1 betting couldn’t be easier on either the site or app.
F1 betting markets available on this sportsbook include F1 live betting, F1 betting futures for drivers and constructors championships, and outrights on each of the major Grand Prix races. We felt the prop market was lacking in optionality. But, overall, it’s a solid bet – not least because Mybookie’s F1 odds generally ranked high in our comparison, too.
On top of all that, the MyBookie promos tend to be lucrative – newcomers can expect to receive a host of great offers upon the completion of the sign up process, including doubling your first deposit and a 10% cash bonus worth up to $200.
- F1 live betting is a feature
- F1 betting tips and strategies galore
- A constant stream of the latest F1 betting news
- $1,000 deposit bonus for new users
- Very competitive F1 betting odds for driver and constructors championships
- The user interface does look outdated when compared with other F1 betting apps
- Limited Formula One betting market where the props are concerned
BetUS – One of the Best F1 Betting Apps for Futures & Strategy
BetUS serves up an F1 betting app that’s as simple to download and install as it is to navigate. The app doesn’t perhaps look as stylish as some of the others on the market, but its user interface works perfectly; loading speeds are quick and this all combines to make wagering on your favorite F1 Grand Prix races and drivers easy as 1,2,3.
The BetUS Formula 1 online betting app broadcasts F1 futures betting markets for the drivers and constructors championships, as well as top F1 odds on all the Grand Prix races. Live betting is a feature of the site and, as with all other sports, the BetUS prop markets tend to roll deep.
In addition to all that, bitcoin enthusiasts can use this Bet US promo code to claim a 200% crypto deposit bonus, when they sign up, too.
- Competitive F1 betting odds across the board
- F1 betting live and in-play
- F1 betting strategies and tips available on site
- Fantastic deposit bonus worth up to $2,500
- 200% crypto deposit bonus
- App user interface could do with a modern upgrade – works fine; just looks dated
Sportsbet.io – An F1 betting App that Has Race Lines Open for All the Grand Prix Races & Competitive Odds
Another F1 betting app that makes the download/ installation process straightforward and simple, Sportsbet.io is our final entry to the top 5.
The F1 betting lines are straightforward: Sportsbet.io features the futures for drivers and construction championships, plus race lines for each Grand Prix. It was the F1 live-betting element that nudged this app into our top list though – Sportsbet.io’s live betting arena is arranged really well; there’s plenty of space between digits and it’s easier than some of the others to find the bet you want, speeding up your wagering process and creating better opportunities to profit, which, ultimately, is what we all want to do. The F1 betting odds are decent, especially when placing live wagers.
Sportsbet.io also provides tons of special offers which can be used in conjunction with the Formula 1 racing season: parlay super boosts and sports specials, for instance.
- Parlay super boosts
- Live F1 betting is available
- Download and installation of the app couldn’t be easier
- Competitive F1 betting odds
- Odds broadcast for every Formula 1 race
- Other apps do offer superior onboarding bonuses/rewards
What are the Best Selling Points of F1 Betting Apps?
We assessed and ranked each of the F1 betting apps to feature in our top 5 in terms of fundamental traits: trust, ease of use, visuals, speed, download, and payments.
Of course, we all want the best F1 betting odds; unique prop markets, and all the help we can get when it comes to forging that winning F1 betting strategy. But if the app doesn’t rank highly in the fundamentals, it doesn’t get off the starting grid (to coin a phrase).
- Trust – we only recommend safe, verified F1 betting apps that legally operate in the US; sportsbooks that ensure your data and money is completely protected at all times, and sites that provide open, fast, and honest communications with their respective customers via appropriate customer service channels.
- Download – all apps covered are free to download; download quickly and are simple to install – each gets high marks in this category
- Ease of Use – apps that are simple to navigate; have their betting markets organized neatly, and that put effort into the user interface, thus making betting simple and enjoyable score higher in this category
- Visuals – F1 betting apps that boast modern, easy to discern live betting graphics, real team logos; that give precedence to the necessity of stats on-screen when f1 live betting, and that allow for F1 live streaming feature higher in our rankings
- Speed – quick and seamless loading; fast and easy payouts; rapid updates to F1 odds, and instantaneous news bulletins on your mobile device are all features bettors clamor for – something considered in our final rankings
- Payments – the best F1 betting apps serve up a plethora of options for payments and withdrawals, including the holy trinity of VISA, Paypal, and bitcoin. But, the more payment options, the merrier where this category is concerned.
In no particular order, we’ve detailed our findings for all these categories in the table below:
|Sportsbook||Trust||Ease of Use||Visuals||Speed||Downloading||Payments|
|MyBookie||100% safe & verified||The app works perfectly; odds listed logically||An aesthetically appealing app; not the best graphics for live betting though||Live betting updates quickly – no issues||Simple and fast to download and easy to install||Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Moneygram|
|BetUS||100% safe & verified||The app is simple to navigate and placing bets is simple||An aesthetically appealing app; not the best graphics for live betting though||Live betting updates quickly – no issues||Simple and fast to download and easy to install||Credit, Cash Transfer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bank Wire Transfer|
|Bovada||100% safe & verified||A highly stylized app that’s simple to navigate and makes betting easy||Best-looking app with the slickest graphics on live betting||Live betting updates quickly – no issues||Simple and fast to download and easy to install||Visa, Debit, Bitcoin, Moneygram, Transfer|
|Sportsbet.io||100% safe & verified||A highly stylized app that’s simple to navigate and makes betting easy||Delineated graphics and most stats on live betting||Live betting updates quickly – no issues||Simple and fast to download and easy to install||Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller|
|BetOnline||100% safe & verified||The app is easy to use and navigate… site not so much (since the update)||Stylistically, a much-improved app with better graphics than the old version||Updates quickly – no issues||Simple and fast to download and easy to install||Credit Card, Money Order, Bitcoin, Skrill, Bank Wire, Check|
Best F1 Betting App for iPhone
Because of its simple installation process (you don’t even have to download it if you don’t want to – it works just as well via your browser), sharp, delineated F1 live betting graphics, and modern, well-organized user interface, the Bovada mobile betting app is a solid choice on both iOS and Android.
All the essential F1 race lines are displayed; there’s the option of building parlays; tons of bonuses, and, as mentioned, the massive crypto-deposit bonuses don’t hurt either.
If you’re looking to indulge in Formula 1 betting online on your iPhone or iPad, the Bovada sportsbook would be our first port-o-call.
BetOnline: Superb F1 Betting App for Android Devices
Following a series of upgrades in recent years, the Android incarnation of BetOnline’s F1 betting app now performs beautifully and, thus, it is our preferred option on this platform.
BetOnline enables users to navigate to their chosen sport seamlessly; boasts cool-looking, delineated graphics & broadcasts more stats in the live arena than just about any other sportsbook, and – perhaps most importantly – the sportsbook tends to provide the very best Formula 1 betting odds on the market (see comparison further down the page).
BetOnline promo codes tend to be very generous too, especially the bitcoin bonuses which can be found by clicking the link.
Understanding F1 Betting Lines & Odds
In the above example taken from the 2021/22 Belgian Grand Prix, Max Verstappen (+100) and Lewis Hamilton (+110) have been made the favorites for the race since, at the time of writing, they are neck-and-neck atop the drivers’ championship standings.
If a bettor was to wager $100 on Verstappen to win and the prediction came to pass, the bettor would win $100 (+100). If a bet of the same value was placed on Hamilton to win (and Hamilton did win), the bettor would stand to win $110, making Verstappen the slight favorite for the W at the Belgian Grand Prix.
Odds for the drivers and constructors’ championships also tend to appear on the moneyline. But the odds tend to be more generous since predicting the winner of an entire season is much more of a task than a simple wager on a race. The bettor will need a strong knowledge of the sport and tons of F1 betting info at hand to make such a far-reaching prediction, correctly.
There are plenty of other markets and F1 betting lines open though – so let’s run through some of the most common options:
F1 Qualifying Betting
It’s also possible to place F1 futures and live bets on the qualifying/practice rounds, which take place on Friday and Saturday prior to the big race on Sunday.
Here, the bettor is wagering on the fastest time posted for the round/day by a driver/constructor (again on the moneyline).
Some of the better Formula One betting apps also have a few prop betting options available too, including Over/Under lines on Driver X’s fastest lap.
On that note…
F1 Prop Bets
There are many other markets open at the best Formula 1 betting apps come race day, and prop markets, in particular, tend to be loaded come the day of the Grand Prix itself
Below, we’ve detailed some of the most common prop bets you’re likely to stumble upon – mostly, these options are found in the F1 live betting arena:
Which Drivers Will Finish in the Top 6?
- Generally speaking, there aren’t many ‘favorites’ in F1 races, but when wagering on the likes of Hamilton and Verstappen, you’re unlikely to find high-value odds – they win too frequently. So, the real value is to be found on the underdogs and by wagering on markets such as the top 6 finish. It’s a simple bet to make: just predict if, let’s say, Valteri Bottas will pass the checkered flag in the top 6. If you’re right, you win. Because competition for those high-points finishes is so intense, you’ll find better value F1 betting odds in this market than you will just by wagering on the favorite.
Which Drivers Will Earn a Points Finish?
- The top 10 drivers to complete the entire Grand Prix circuit are awarded points based on their final positions. The winner, for example, receives 25 points, second place gets 18 points, then 15, and so on. With regards to the prop bet, all a bettor needs to do is to predict if a driver will finish in the top 10 and, thus, receive points for his performance. If he does, the bettor wins the value broadcast on the moneyline.
Who will Post the Fastest Lap?
- As advertised, bet on which driver will post the fastest lap time in either a Grand Prix race or during practice/qualifying.
- This prop bet is a favored feature of bettors wagering on Formula 1 online because it provides an extra chance to win. Rather than betting on just the one driver to win a race, the bettor bets on which constructor will boast the winner. So, if, for example, said bettor wagers on Mercedes and then either Hamilton or Bottas (both Mercedes drivers) goes on to pop the cork on the champagne bottle, the bettor wins.
Will the Safety Car Make an Appearance?
- As with NASCAR, F1 features its fair share of crashes. When a crash occurs, the safety car will appear on track to stop cars doing 250mph into a flailing wheel. This provides bettors with another opportunity to place wagers since it’s possible to bet on whether or not the safety car will be required during a specific Grand Prix
There are plenty more prop bets than that available during the course of the F1 season. Keep your ears to the ground (or eyes on the screen) during the build-up to a race to see what the sportsbooks serve up for your Grand Prix of choice.
An F1 betting app that tends to offer plenty of prop betting options is BetOnline. So, if the above examples take your fancy, follow the link below to pay BetOnline a visit in time for the next big Grand Prix.
F1 Betting Odds (Table of Comparison)
In the table below, you’ll see the F1 betting odds for the winner of the drivers’ championship, as broadcast by our top 5 F1 betting apps in August 2021.
In truth, the Formula 1 odds don’t tend to differ too wildly. But, especially when betting with larger sums of money, getting a good deal consistently is paramount to your overall success. Making $10 when you win when you could have made $14 might not seem a lot, but add that up over the course of a betting year and it can total into the hundreds and thousands very quickly.
As always, we advise our readers to open up multiple accounts and make small deposits to make use of all that free money on offer at the best F1 betting apps. But if you’re in a hurry to get started, the table below should detail the pick of the bunch when it comes to F1 betting odds.
|2021 F1 Drivers Championship Odds (as of mid-August 2021)|
|Max Verstappen||Valterri Bottas|| |
As you can no doubt discern from the above table, the driver’s championship has turned into a bit of a two-horse race, and there’s not much difference in the odds aside from Bovada, BetOnline, and BetUS offering fractionally better F1 odds on Lewis Hamilton to retain his crown at Verstappen’s expense.
But what about the odds for the Belgian Grand Prix?
|2021 F1 Belgian Grand Prix Winner Odds (as of mid-August 2021)|
|Max Verstappen||Valterri Bottas|| |
Again, there’s not a world of difference between our top 5 best F1 betting apps. If you’re planning on betting on Formula 1 online, really, any of these sportsbooks would be a strong option.
However, this isn’t our first rodeo, and reading further down the drivers’ list, looking at the constructors’ championship odds, and reviewing some of the odds for other sports posted on Basketball Insiders, such as the NHL and soccer, more often than not, BetOnline tends to come out on top.
F1 Futures Betting Apps
F1 futures markets are the long-term markets, or the markets in which a bettor has to wait for a long time, perhaps an entire racing season, to discover if his/her wager has paid off.
The most common F1 bets available on the futures market are as follows:
Betting on the Formula 1 Drivers Championship: here, a bettor aims to predict the winner of the entire 23 race (in 2021) season. And the Constructors Championship, which is when the bettor tries to predict which car manufacturer (McLaren, Ferrari) will amass the most points over the racing year.
Betting on the Formula 1 Constructors Championship: it’s also possible to wager on which car manufacturer will emerge victorious at the end of the season. Bear in mind that F1 teams such as Red Bull and Ferrari have two racers competing out on the track. The combined score of both racers is used to assess which manufacturer/constructor has had the best year.
In terms of actually wagering on these F1 betting futures, it’s hard for us to recommend any site other than BetOnline because, as you no doubt saw in the F1 odds comparison up the page, BetOnline has the best odds – simple.
F1 Live Betting Apps
Live betting Formula 1 is possible across each of our top 5 ranked F1 betting apps. All the markets/ lines featured up the page are available to wager on whilst the race is live; the odds update regularly as positions swap; cars spin out; pit-stops take longer than expected etc., making this fun and lucrative option on the best F1 betting apps.
Our personal favorite method of live Formula 1 betting online is to visit Bovada: it’s the sleekest app with the best engine; it runs the best graphics, and – probably most importantly – it updates during the race fractionally quicker than some of the competition (not by much; just a few seconds), giving bettors a chance to get ahead of the game with their wagers.
Best F1 Betting Promotions
- BetUS – an F1 betting app that serves up a 250% deposit bonus worth $2,500 and a 150% crypto bonus. This sportsbook also features one of the highest-paying referral bonuses; regular deposit reload bonuses, and, finally, BetUS offers VIP rewards to regular patrons
- Bovada – – a Formula 1 USA betting app that offers up to $750 as a crypto deposit bonus; a second 250% bitcoin bonus worth up to $1,250. Plus, a regular deposit bonus of $250
- BetOnline – an F1 betting site that provides newcomers with a 25% welcome bonus; a 25% sport reload bonus and a 100% crypto deposit bonus. There’s also a further 35% crypto reload bonus that’s available when you make your second deposit.
- MyBookie – this F1 betting sportsbook app provides a 25% welcome bonus; a 25% sport reload bonus and a 250% referral bonus.
- Sportsbet.io – sports specials, birthday specials, and bet boosts are all available once you sign up to this F1 betting app, but it does fall short on the welcome bonuses compared to those listed above
We feel that the lucrative crypto-related bonuses on offer at Bovada place it marginally ahead of the likes of BetUS and BetOnline – a bunch of us in the office do trade with bitcoin/ ethereum so it fits the bill for us.
Extra Features of the Best F1 Betting Apps
Besides just having a seamless application that runs like a Mercedes on your chosen interface and a sportsbook that offers all F1 betting lines you need, containing the best F1 betting odds available, there are a few other facets that we factor into our consideration when ranking the top 5.
Examples of such facets include:
- Blogs & F1 betting picks – the very best F1 betting apps enable access to breaking news articles, F1 betting strategies, and Formula 1 betting picks and tips. MyBookie and BetUS are probably the picks of the bunch when it comes to this category. Both sportsbooks are crammed full of F1 betting picks; blog pages, Vlogs, etc., enabling bettors to place confident, educated wagers during those big races on Sunday afternoons.
- Stats – It’s hard to consistently win money when Formula 1 betting online if you don’t have rapid access to the stats: you need to know how fast Fernando Alonso is going around the track; is he speeding up or down? Is he due a pit stop? How about rain, is it forecast? Having the best f1 betting info to hand in the form of stats and analytics helps bettors to make money, especially when live betting since you need to think quickly.
- Competitions – At the time of writing, the F1 season is close to the end and none of our top 10 had any competitions broadcast. That doesn’t mean they never will though! Before signing up to a sportsbook, check out the competitions tab to see what’s on offer.
It’s hard to separate our top 5 Formula 1 betting apps in terms of ‘extra features’ since they all excel in different areas. For F1 betting tips, MyBookie and BetUS have all bases covered; for stats, it’s hard to look past BetOnline and Bovada.
Personally, we enjoy reading the F1 betting strategies found at BetUS, but it really does ultimately come down to what you as a bettor most desire from your F1 sportsbook.
F1 Betting Tips
Of course, we all want to make money when we gamble – that goes without saying. But, while there is no way to guarantee a successful bet, there are certainly a few F1 betting tips we can provide to set you on the right track:
Pick the Best Car
- When placing a wager on F1 betting futures, or on a Grand Prix, pay as close attention to the car/ manufacturer as you do the driver. Lewis Hamilton and possibly Max Verstappen aside, there isn’t a substantial difference between most of the rest of the drivers, so the car manufacturer comes into play much more than it does in other motorsports. Particularly at the beginning of the Grand Prix season, keep an eye on the early practice sessions; note which constructors are posting the best times in the warm-ups and take it from there. Unless there is an absolutely unmissable wager on the Formula One betting futures market, most of the Basketball Insiders team won’t even place a wager on the winner of the drivers’ championship until after we’ve seen that car in the first session.
F1 Spread Betting Works: Back Multiple Drivers for the Title
- When betting on F1 races and futures, don’t be afraid to spread bet. Here, you just place a variety of wagers to cover your losses/ potentially earn a bigger profit. For example, if you see Hamilton at +300 to win the drivers’ championship, but also see Bottas at +1500, take both at $50. If Hamilton wins, you are down $50 on your profit due to your Bottas wager. But if Bottas takes a surprising victory, you’re $700 up on a $50 investment even with that $50 loss on Hamilton. Spread betting involves some basic numeracy skills, but it’s a tried and tested method used by F1 betting strategists to profit consistently.
Team Atmosphere Is Crucial
- There’s more to winning a Grand Prix or a championship than just a driver. To win, even a great driver like Verstappen needs a teammate who is willing to do the dirty work for him, the belief of his car manufacturer, and a top team in the pits. In a race as fast as F1, every second counts, and these little details can make all the difference. When drawing up your F1 betting strategy, factor in the teammate, the constructor, and the team in the pits – it pays off.
F1 Betting Apps: Key Dates 2021/22
Betting on Formula 1 online is much easier if you know when the races are, so we’ve detailed the entire 2021/22 season schedule below. If you’re reading this article years in the future, the races always take place on Sundays; the dates will be much the same as listed but the tracks will be in a different order. Also, 2-3 tracks are added/changed each year, so it won’t be the exact same 23 race season on the exact same tracks.
It’s also worth noting that F1 practice sessions/qualifying tend to take place on Fridays and Saturdays. Here the drivers compete for grid position at the start of the Grand Prix. We mention it only because it is possible to wager on qualifying times at many of the best F1 betting apps.
|Mar-26-28||Bahrain GP Bahrain International Circuit|
|Apr 16-18||Emilia Romagna GP Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari|
|Apr 30 – May 2||Portuguese GP Autódromo Internacional Do Algarve|
|May 7-9||Spanish GP Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya|
|May 20-23||Monaco GP Circuit de Monaco|
|Jun 4-6||Socar Azerbaijan GP Baku City Circuit|
|Jun 18-20||French GP Circuit Paul Ricard|
|Jun 25-27||Austrian GP Red Bull Ring|
|Jul 2-4||Austrian GP 2 Red Bull Ring|
|Jul 16-18||Rolex British GP Silverstone Circuit|
|Jul 30 – 1 Aug||Hungarian GP Hungaroring|
|Aug 27-29||Belgian GP Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps|
|Sep 3-5||Netherlands GP Circuit Park Zandvoort|
|Sep 10-12||Italian GP Autodromo Nazionale Monza|
|Sep 24-26||Russian GP Sochi Autodrom|
|Oct 1-3||Singapore Airlines Singapore G Marina Bay Street Circuit|
|Oct 8-10||Japanese GP Suzuka International Racing Course|
|Oct 22-24||United States GP Circuit of the Americas|
|Oct 29-31||Mexican GP Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez|
|Nov 5-7||Brazilian GP Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace|
|Nov 19-21||Australian GP Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit|
|Dec 3-5||Saudi Arabian GP Jeddah Street Circuit|
|Dec 10-12||Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi GP Yas Marina Circuit|
F1 Betting Apps: The Conclusion
Whilst it might be entirely true that each of our top 5 F1 betting apps provides an excellent platform upon which to wager on one of the world’s best-loved and most action-packed sports, in our opinion, BetOnline offers up the most overall.
The newly updated app runs like a dream on both iOS and Android, and the race graphics in the live arena look fantastic. The F1 betting site provides detailed stats for Grand Prix races; the F1 betting odds are the very best available, and the prop markets run deep, so it’s hard to fault the overall package served up by BetOnline.
That said, you could make a strong case for any of the F1 betting apps featured in our top 10 and, ultimately, it just comes down to what the individual bettor is looking for.
If you’ve located a great sportsbook with a slick app that offers security, all the preferred F1 betting lines, and great F1 betting odds, then you’re on the right path – that’s probably the sportsbook for you.
But, if you’ve made it this far and still can’t decide, check out BetOnline – you won’t regret it.
Where can I bet on Formula 1?
Is F1 rigged?
How do you gamble in F1?
NBA Team Salaries
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- Isaiah Austin joins league office after NBA denied him the chance to play
- 2022 NBA MVP Odds: Top 5 Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Playoffs Picks: Second Playoff Round – predictions and odds