|Rip Hamilton (waived)||$333,333|
Quick: Used cap space.
- Room: $0 (Kirk Hinrich)
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed
PG: Derrick Rose, Aaron Brooks, Kirk Hinrich
SG: Jimmy Butler, Tony Snell, E’Twaun Moore
SF: Mike Dunleavy, Doug McDermott
PF: Pau Gasol, Nikola Mirotic, Taj Gibson, Cameron Bairstow
C: Joakim Noah, Nazr Mohammed
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Tom Thibodeau, signed a four-year extension before 2012/13 season taking him through 2016/17.
- Gar Forman — General Manager
- Randy Brown — Assistant General Manager
- Brian Hagen — Assistant General Manager
- Jim Paxson — Director of Basketball Operations
- Jay Hillock — Director of Pro Personnel
- 2015 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2017, converts to 2017 second-rounder if in the top-55) from Sacramento Kings (Luol Deng, J.J. Hickson).
- 2015 — Right to swap first-rounder with Cleveland Cavaliers if Cleveland in 15-30 range (Luol Deng).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from Portland Trail Blazers (Luol Deng, 2013 31st pick).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Denver Nuggets (Doug McDermott), lower of Chicago or Portland pick to Denver.
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder (higher of Blazers and Chicago pick) to Orlando Magic (Anthony Randolph).
- 2016 — Owed second-rounder from Portland Trail Blazers (Luol Deng, 2013 31st pick).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder (higher of Blazers and Chicago pick) to Orlando Magic (Anthony Randolph).
- 6/26/14 — Selected Cameron Bairstow (49th) in the 2014 NBA draft
- 6/27/14 — Traded the rights to Jusuf Nurkic (2014-16th) and Gary Harris (2014-19th), along with a 2015 second-rounder for the rights to Doug McDermott (2014-11th) and Anthony Randolph.
- 7/14/14 — Traded Greg Smith to the Dallas Mavericks for the rights to Tadija Dragicevic.
- 7/14/14 — Traded Anthony Randolph, two second-rounders and $1.0 million to the Orlando Magic for the rights to Milovan Rakovic (2007-60th),
- 7/18/14 — Signed Pau Gasol to a three-year, $22.3 million contract.
- 7/18/14 — Signed Nikola Mirotic to a three-year, $16.6 million contract.
- 7/21/14 — Signed Kirk Hinrich to a two-year, $5.6 million contract (player option on second season).
- 7/21/14 — Signed Cameron Bairstow to a partially guaranteed three-year, $2.3 million minimum contract.
- 7/22/14 — Signed Doug McDermott to a $10.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/22/14 — Signed Aaron Brooks to a one-year, $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/18/14 — Signed E’Twaun Moore to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $2 million minimum contract.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Nazr Mohammed to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/26/14 — Invited Solomon Jones to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/26/14 — Invited Ben Hansbrough to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 9/26/14 — Invited Kim English to training camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 10/27/14 — Picked up Tony Snell’s third-year option.
Waived Players: Carlos Boozer (via amnesty provision), Mike James, Lou Amundson, Ronnie Brewer, Solomon Jones, Ben Hansbrough, Kim English
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Tadija Dragicevic (2008-53rd), Milovan Rakovic (2007-60th), Vladimir Veremeenko (2006-48th),
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $1.0 million to Orlando (Anthony Randolph)
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Carlos Boozer — $13.55 million
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/26/15)
- Thunder trade Favors, Jerome, Harkless to Rockets for Nwaba, Brown
- Bojan Bogdanovic seeks contract extension with Pistons
- Mark Cuban says biggest regret was letting Steve Nash leave Mavericks
- Blake Griffin agrees to one-year deal with Boston Celtics
- JJ Redick lowers price of Brooklyn penthouse to $7 million