Election betting might not be one of the first things you think of when it comes to online betting, but it’s one of the craziest sectors for any betting site. There are tons of elations and markets to bet on all around the world and we’re going to bring you some of the highlights within this article.
You may be aware that election betting in the US is illegal. However, this is only for sites that are in the US. We’re going to show you a range of offshore betting sites that are legal for US residents to join and place bets on elections.
- Cavaliers’ Jarrett Allen upgraded to questionable against Lakers
- Jaylen Brown’s Elite All-NBA Talent Could Earn Him Massive Pay Raise
- Grizzlies guard Ja Morant downgraded to doubtful vs. Heat
- Hawks Guard Trae Young Downplays Reported Issue With Head Coach
- Kings guard Malik Monk believes playoff appearance is possible