The 2014 NBA Draft is shaping up to be the most anticipated of the decade. As we inch closer and closer to draft day in July, Basketball Insiders will release bi-weekly full mock drafts from managing site editor Yannis Koutroupis, while other members of the team will give their takes occasionally as well. The first rounds of the full mocks will always be compromised of the top 30 players in accordance to team needs, while the second round will contain solely international prospects and upperclassmen, since typically underclassmen not projected to go in the first are encouraged to stay in school.
The draft order is based off of the NBA’s regular season standings going into January 16. The order also reflects all of the movement involving 2014 draft picks, which is detailed in our draft pick debt section.
»In Related: 2014 NBA Draft Positional Rankings
Have a question about any selections? Tweet Yannis or leave a comment below!
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft