Carlisle: Shooting Percentages Not That Important
Rick Carlisle isn’t concerned that new Mavs max player Harrison Barnes shot 26.7 percent from the floor in the preseason. “Shooting percentages have never been an important thing to me,” Carlisle said.
Source: Tim MacMahon of ESPN
- TNT’s Chris Haynes on Damian Lillard’s hypothetical trade list: ‘I’ll leave it at Nets and Heat’
- Jimmy Butler says Heat are going to ‘get one at home’ in Game 4
- Who is LSU’s Angel Reese’s Mystery Man? Is it NBA YoungBoy, Shedeur Sanders, or Cam’Ron Fletcher?
- Paul George tells story that proves Steve Adams is a true basketball warrior: ‘He’s different’
- ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says Chris Paul’s future is with Lakers or Clippers
Main Page 3 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
Main Page 2 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 1 week ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell