The Funny, Stupid Thing of the Day
Wow, isn’t this an odd pairing? Bulls guard Jimmy Butler had to get a photo with Miley Cyrus while he had the chance. Hey, he was excited about the opportunity to see the starlet in person, alright?
Dunk of the Night
Thunder forward Kevin Durant shows he has some sweet no-look passing skills to go with his scoring as evidence by this slam by Serge Ibaka. Why did you even get in the way of that finish, J.R. Smith?
Defense of the Week
Because shooting and dunks aren’t everything, here’s a mix of the top defensive plays of this last week to remind you what still wins games.
Instagram of the Night
Just because Dwyane Wade of the HEAT is a star doesn’t mean his kids don’t have their own heroes. Wade and his sons took a minute to snap a photo with the legendary Kobe Bryant.
Kicks of the Night
Not only are these Under Armour kicks courtesy of Warriors guard Kent Bazemore awesome, they’re also a salute to our most important heroes.
Stat Stuffers of the Night
Thunder’s Kevin Durant: 41 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists in a 112-100 win over the Knicks.
Kings’ Isaiah Thomas: 30 points, 8 assists, 3 steals, 3 rebounds in a 93-84 loss to the Wizards.
Bulls’ Joakim Noah: 20 points, 13 rebounds, 3 blocks, 3 assists, 2 steals in a 92-86 win over the Lakers.
- After 14 games with Kings, Sasha Vezenkov admits that the NBA is faster than EuroLeague
- LeBron James’ manager Maverick Carter admitted using illegal bookie to bet on NBA
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 4 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain