Sources: Pelicans Interested in Multi-Team Anthony Davis Trade Scenarios
David Griffin, New Orleans’ executive vice president of basketball operations, has started to provide potential suitors with the framework of the package he is seeking in a trade for All-NBA forward Anthony Davis, including multiteam scenarios that would expand the Pelicans’ pool of assets in a deal, league sources told ESPN.
So far, Los Angeles and New York teams — the Clippers, Lakers, Knicks and Nets — have been among the front offices inquiring with New Orleans, league sources said.
According to front offices that have engaged in conversations with Griffin, he hasn’t sounded convinced that one team is likely to fulfill his wishes for a Davis deal. To that end, Griffin has been working to find multiteam trade scenarios that could redirect assets for players or picks more preferable to the Pelicans, sources said.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- San Diego State Basketball Coach Brian Dutcher Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Women’s Final Four 2023: 5 Best WNBA Prospects Left In March Madness
- Iowa Women’s Basketball Coach Lisa Bluder Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Powerade Jam Fest 2023: McDonald’s All-American Game Dunk Contest & 3-Point Shootout Participants
- LSU Women’s Basketball Coach Kim Mulkey Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
NBA 9 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 7 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
ESPN Bracketology’s Joe Lunardi’s March Madness 2023 Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks