- Love Willing to Exercise Option if Traded to Warriors
- NBA PM: What Losing Stephenson Means to the Pacers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds: Day 6
- Crossroads With Charlie Villanueva Pt. 2
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 5
- 2014 NBA Free Agency Losers
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 4
- Jeremy Lin, Lakers a Great Fit
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 3
- NBA Summer League Studs & Duds Day 2
Detroit Pistons Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Andrew Drummond, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed
PG: Brandon Jennings, D.J. Augustin, Will Bynum
SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Jodie Meeks, Kyle Singler
SF: Josh Smith, Caron Butler, Luigi Datome, Cartier Martin
PF: Jonas Jerebko, Tony Mitchell
C: Andre Drummond, Aaron Gray
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Stan Van Gundy (five-year, $25-30 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Stan Van Gundy — President of Basketball Operations
- Jeff Bower — General Manager
- Brian Wright — Assistant General Manager
- Ken Catanella — Directory of Basketball Operations
- 6/24/14 — Jonas Jerebko opted into the final season of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Spencer Dinwiddie (38th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/30/14 — Gave Greg Monroe a qualifying offer.
- 7/14/14 — Signed Jodie Meeks to a three-year, $18.8 million contract.
- 7/15/14 — Signed Caron Butler to a two-year, $9 million contract (second season non-guaranteed).
- 7/15/14 — Signed D.J. Augustin to a two-year, $6 million contract.
- TBD — Agreed to sign Cartier Martin to a one-year contract.
- TBD — Agreed to sign Aaron Gray to a multi-year contract.
Waived Players: Chauncey Billups, Josh Harrellson, Peyton Siva
- Bird: Charlie Villanueva*, Greg Monroe (restricted)
- Non-Bird: Chauncey Billups*
- Second-rounders: Spencer Dinwiddie (2014-38th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/19/14)