Detroit Pistons Team Salary
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed
PG: Brandon Jennings, D.J. Augustin, Spencer Dinwiddie
SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Jodie Meeks
SF: Kyle Singler, Caron Butler, Cartier Martin, Luigi Datome
PF: Greg Monroe, Jonas Jerebko, Anthony Tolliver
C: Andre Drummond, Joel Anthony
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Stan Van Gundy (five-year, $25-30 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Stan Van Gundy — President of Basketball Operations
- Jeff Bower — General Manager
- Brian Wright — Assistant General Manager
- Ken Catanella — Directory of Basketball Operations
- 6/24/14 — Jonas Jerebko opted into the final season of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Spencer Dinwiddie (38th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/30/14 — Gave Greg Monroe a qualifying offer.
- 7/14/14 — Signed Jodie Meeks to a three-year, $18.8 million contract.
- 7/15/14 — Signed Caron Butler to a two-year, $9 million contract (second season non-guaranteed).
- 7/15/14 — Signed D.J. Augustin to a two-year, $6 million contract.
- 7/28/14 — Signed Spencer Dinwiddie to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.5 million contract.
- 8/6/14 — Signed Cartier Martin to two-year, $2.4 million minimum contract (second season player option).
- 8/18/14 — Signed Aaron Gray to a two-year, $2.6 million minimum contract (second season player option).
- 9/3/14 — Greg Monroe signed the Pistons’ $5.5 million qualifying offer.
- 9/22/14 — Invited Lorenzo Brown to training camp on a non-guaranteed $816k minimum contract.
- 9/23/14 — Invited Hasheem Thabeet to training camp on a non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 9/25/14 — Invited Brian Cook to training camp on a non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/25/14 — Invited Josh Bostic to training camp on a non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 10/17/14 — Traded Will Bynum to the Boston Celtics for Joel Anthony.
- 10/24/14 — Picked up Andre Drummond’s fourth-year option.
- 10/24/14 — Picked up Kentavious Caldwell-Pope’s third-year option.
- 12/24/14 — Traded Tony Mitchell to Phoenix Suns for Anthony Tolliver.
Waived Players: Chauncey Billups, Josh Harrellson, Peyton Siva, Lorenzo Brown, Josh Bostic, Hasheem Thabeet, Brian Cook, Aaron Gray, Josh Smith (stretched)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/24/14)