- NBA Sunday: Which Free Agents Are Still Available?
- 2014-15 NBA Trade Kickers
- How Many National TV Games for Each NBA Team?
- Top Prospects of adidas Nations
- VIDEO: What’s Next for Allen, Bledsoe, Monroe?
- NBA PM: Lin Ready for Fresh Start With Lakers
- Bennett Breathing Easy, Playing Better Without Tonsils
- NBA PM: Utah Jazz Assemble Promising Core
- Ed Davis Excited for Fresh Start on Lakers
- NBA PM: The Veterans of Summer League
Detroit Pistons Team Salary
Rookie Contract Options Pending: Andrew Drummond, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- Room: $2,732,000 (possibly saved for Aaron Gray)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Brandon Jennings, D.J. Augustin, Will Bynum, Spencer Dinwiddie
SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Jodie Meeks, Kyle Singler
SF: Josh Smith, Caron Butler, Cartier Martin, Luigi Datome
PF: Jonas Jerebko, Tony Mitchell
C: Andre Drummond, Aaron Gray
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 6/24/14 — Jonas Jerebko opted into the final season of his contract.
- 6/26/14 — Selected Spencer Dinwiddie (38th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/30/14 — Gave Greg Monroe a qualifying offer.
- 7/14/14 — Signed Jodie Meeks to a three-year, $18.8 million contract.
- 7/15/14 — Signed Caron Butler to a two-year, $9 million contract (second season non-guaranteed).
- 7/15/14 — Signed D.J. Augustin to a two-year, $6 million contract.
- 7/28/14 — Signed Spencer Dinwiddie to a three-year, partially-guaranteed $2.5 million contract.
- 8/6/14 — Signed Cartier Martin to two-year, $2.4 million minimum contract (second season player option).
- TBD — Agreed to sign Aaron Gray to a multi-year contract.
Waived Players: Chauncey Billups, Josh Harrellson, Peyton Siva
- Bird: Charlie Villanueva*, Greg Monroe (restricted)
- Non-Bird: Chauncey Billups*
Head Coach: Stan Van Gundy (five-year, $25-30 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Stan Van Gundy — President of Basketball Operations
- Jeff Bower — General Manager
- Brian Wright — Assistant General Manager
- Ken Catanella — Directory of Basketball Operations
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 8/14/14)