Detroit Pistons Team Salary
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Projected 2015/16 Cap Space: $10.2-$33.7 million, depending on free agents Greg Monroe and Reggie Jackson as well as the non/partially-guaranteed salaries of Caron Butler and Anthony Tolliver.
Draft Picks: 8th, 38th
- Mid-Level Exception: $5,464,000 (in July)
- Bi-Annual Exception: $2,139,000 (in July)
- Room: $2,814,000 (in July)
- Trade Exception (Kyler Singler, expiring 2/19/16) — $1,090,000
- Trade Exception (D.J. Augustin, expiring 2/19/16) — $795,631
* Room Exception only available if other exceptions renounced.
- Bird: Greg Monroe, Reggie Jackson (restricted*), Tayshaun Prince, Joel Anthony
- Non-Bird: John Lucas III, Cartier Martin (player option)
* Players are only restricted if the team gives a qualifying offer.
First-Round Player Options: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Andre Drummond
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
Roster Count: Five guaranteed, four non/partially-guaranteed, one option
PG: Brandon Jennings, Spencer Dinwiddie
SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Jodie Meeks
SF: Caron Butler, Cartier Martin, Quincy Miller
PF: Anthony Tolliver, Shawne Williams
C: Andre Drummond
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Stan Van Gundy (five-year, $25-30 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Stan Van Gundy — President of Basketball Operations
- Jeff Bower — General Manager
- Brian Wright — Assistant General Manager
- Ken Catanella — Directory of Basketball Operations
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Reggie Jackson).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Oklahoma City Thunder (Reggie Jackson).
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 5/20/15)