Detroit Pistons Team Salary
Quick: Up to $5.4 million, prior to re-signing Reggie Jackson, less what’s promised to Darrun Hilliard.
- Room: $2,814,000 (possibly tabbed for Joel Anthony)
- Bird: Reggie Jackson (restricted, re-signing)
First-Round Player Options: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (fourth-year), Reggie Bullock (fourth-year)
First-Round Extension Eligible: Andre Drummond
Amnesty: Unused with no remaining eligible players.
- 6/1/15 — Cartier Martin opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/11/15 — Traded Caron Butler and Shawne Williams to Milwaukee Bucks for Ersan Ilyasova.
- 6/24/15 — Tendered a qualifying offer to Reggie Jackson.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Stanley Johnson with the eighth pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Darrun Hilliard with the 38th pick in the draft.
- 7/9/15 — Renounced the rights to Greg Monroe, Joel Anthony, Tayshaun Prince and John Lucas III.
- 7/9/15 — Traded a 2020 second-rounder to Phoenix Suns for Marcus Morris, Reggie Bullock and Danny Granger.
- 7/12/15 — Signed Aron Baynes to a three-year, $18.8 million Contract.
- 7/13/15 — Traded Steve Blake to Detroit Pistons for Quincy Miller.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to sign Reggie Jackson to a five-year, $80 million deal.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to sign Darrun Hilliard to a three-year deal.
- TBD — Reportedly agreed to sign Joel Anthony to a two-year, partially-guaranteed deal.
Waived Players: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Stanley Johnson (2015-8th)
- Second-rounders: Darrun Hilliard (2015-38th, signing)
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, one TBD
PG: Reggie Jackson, Brandon Jennings, Steve Blake, Spencer Dinwiddie
SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Jodie Meeks
SF: Marcus Morris, Cartier Martin, Reggie Bullock, Danny Granger, Darrun Hilliard
PF: Ersan Ilyasova, Anthony Tolliver
C: Andre Drummond, Aron Baynes, Joel Anthony
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Stan Van Gundy (five-year, $25-30 million contract starting for 2014/15 season).
- Stan Van Gundy — President of Basketball Operations
- Jeff Bower — General Manager
- Brian Wright — Assistant General Manager
- Ken Catanella — Directory of Basketball Operations
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Reggie Jackson).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Oklahoma City Thunder (Reggie Jackson).
- 2020 — Owe second-rounder to Phoenix Suns (Marcus Morris).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Reggie Jackson — $5,510,923 (Bird)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/20/15)