Houston Rockets Team Salary
Quick: Currently under the cap by $3.1 million.
Projected Cap Space for 2017-18 ($101 million cap): Up to $11.7 million
- Room Exception: $4,328,000
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
- Non-Bird: Nene $3,477,600, Bobby Brown (RFA, $1,724,305), Troy Williams (RFA, $1,512,611)
- Kyle Wiltjer $1,312,611
- Isaiah Taylor $1,312,611
2017 Draft Picks: 43rd (from Denver Nuggets), 45th (from Portland Trail Blazers); Own 28th to Los Angeles Lakers, 58th to New York Knicks
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Zhou Qi (2016-43rd), Alessandro Gentile (2014-53rd), Marko Todorovic (2013-45th), Jon Diebler (2011-51st), Sergio Llull (2009-34th), Axel Hervelle (2005-52nd), Serhiy Lishchuk (2004-49th), Venson Hamilton (1999-50th)
Roster Count: 10 guaranteed, two non-guaranteed
PG: Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Isaiah Taylor
SG: James Harden, Eric Gordon
SF: Trevor Ariza
PF: Ryan Anderson, Sam Dekker, Kyle Wiltjer
C: Clint Capela, Montrezl Harrell, Chinanu Onuaku
Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- 5/27/17 — No-trade restriction lifts on Isaiah Taylor.
- 6/29/17 — Qualifying offer deadlines for Troy Williams and Bobby Brown.
- 7/12/17 — Kyle Wiltjer’s $1,312,611 guarantees for 2017-18.
- First day of the season — Isaiah Taylor’s $1,312,611 guarantees for 2017-18.
- 10/31/17 — Extension deadline for Clint Capela.
- 2/23/18 — Tyler Ennis, Corey Brewer and K.J. McDaniels trade exceptions expire.
- 6/24/18 — Team option on Isaiah Taylor.
- 6/29/18 — Qualifying offer deadlines for Clint Capela, Kyler Wiltjer and Montrezl Harrell.
- First day of the season — Isaiah Taylor’s $1,544,951 guarantees for 2018-19.
- 10/31/18 — Extension deadline for Sam Dekker.
- 1/10/19 — Patrick Beverley’s $5.0 million guarantees for 2018-19.
- 6/29/19 — Qualifying offer deadlines for Sam Dekker, Isaiah Taylor and Chinanu Onuaku.
Teams and players can renegotiate guarantee dates. The NBA’s general cut-down date is Jan. 10.
Waived Players: None
Traded Players: None
Expired 10-Day Contracts: None
Head Coach: Mike D’Antoni (estimated $15 million, three-year deal starting for 2016-17 season)
Assistants: Jeff Bzdelik, Roy Rogers, Brett Gunning, John Lucas (player development), Josh Oppenheimer (player development), Kevin Burleson (player development)
Trainers: Jason Biles, Joe Rogowski (strength and conditioning), Keith Jones (sports performance and rehabilitation), Jason Biles (sports performance and rehabilitation), Javair Gillett (sports performance and rehabilitation)
- Daryl Morey — general manager
- Gersson Rosas — executive vice president of basketball operations
- Eli Witus — vice president of basketball operations
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to New York Knicks (Pablo Prigioni), may convey to Orlando Magic (Kyle O’Quinn).
Cash Paid ($3.5 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.5 million max): $75,000 from Brooklyn Nets (K.J. McDaniels)
- James Harden — 15 percent
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
D-League Affiliate: Rio Grande Valley Vipers (head coach Matt Brase)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/22/17)