Miami Heat Team Salary
- Room: $0 (Udonis Haslem)
- Disabled Player Exception: $2,652,500, expiring 3/10/15 (Josh McRoberts).
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed
PG: Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, Shabazz Napier
SG: Dwyane Wade, James Ennis
SF: Luol Deng, Danny Granger
PF: Chris Bosh, Shawne Williams, Josh McRoberts (injured)
C: Hassan Whiteside, Chris Andersen, Justin Hamilton, Udonis Haslem
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Erik Spoelstra
- Pat Riley — President of Basketball Operations
- Andy Elisburg — General Manager
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (50-55 range) from Sacramento Kings (Roger Mason Jr.).
- 2015 — Owe first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2016, unprotected in 2017) to Philadelphia 76ers (LeBron James, Thaddeus Young).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Boston Celtics (Joel Anthony).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-40 protected, unprotected in 2018) to Atlanta Hawks (James Ennis).
- 2019 — Owe second-rounder to Charlotte Hornets (Shabazz Napier).
- 6/26/14 — Acquired the rights to Shabazz Napier (2014-24th) from the Charlotte Hornets for the rights of P.J. Hairston (2014-26th), Semah Christon (2014-55th), a 2019 second-rounder and cash.
- 7/14/14 — Signed Mario Chalmers to a two-year, $8.3 million contract.
- 7/14/14 — Signed Danny Granger to a two-year, $4.2 million contract (second season player option).
- 7/14/14 — Signed Josh McRoberts to a four-year, $22.7 million contract (fourth season player option).
- 7/15/14 — Signed Dwyane Wade to a two-year, $31.1 million contract.
- 7/15/14 — Signed Luol Deng to a two-year, $19.9 million contract (second season player option).
- 7/15/14 — Signed James Ennis to a partially-guaranteed 2.3 million, three-year minimum contract.
- 7/18/14 — Signed Shabazz Napier to a $6.2 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/18/14 — Signed Udonis Haslem to a two-year, $5.6 million contract.
- 7/18/14 — Signed Chris Andersen to a two-year, $10.4 million contract.
- 7/30/14 — Signed Chris Bosh to a five-year, $118.7 million contract.
- 8/1/14 — Signed Shawne Williams to a $2.6 million, partially-guaranteed minimum contract.
- 8/6/14 — Signed Tyler Johnson to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 8/12/14 — Signed Reggie Williams to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.1 million minimum contract.
- 8/27/14 — Invited Shannon Brown to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed 1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/12/14 — Signed Khem Birch to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/23/14 — Invited Andre Dawkins to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/23/14 — Invited Shawn Jones to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 9/23/14 — Invited Chris Johnson to camp on a one-year, non-guaranteed $948k minimum contract.
- 10/20/14 — Signed Larry Drew II to a one-year, partially-guaranteed $507k minimum contract.
- 11/24/14 — Signed Hassan Whiteside to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $1.8 million minimum contract.
- 1/12/15 — Signed Tyler Johnson to a $29.8k, 10-day contract.
Waived Players: Reggie Williams, Chris Johnson, Tyler Johnson, Shawn Jones, Larry Drew II, Khem Birch, Shannon Brown, Andre Dawkins, Tyler Johnson (exp. 10-day)
Free Agents: None
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Roberto Duenas (1997-58th), George Banks (1995-46th)
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
Amnesty: Used on Mike Miller — 2014/15 $6.6 million.
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 1/22/15)