Phoenix Suns Team Salary
- Room: $2,732,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed
PG: Goran Dragic, Isaiah Thomas, Tyler Ennis
SG: Eric Bledsoe, Gerald Green, Archie Goodwin, Zoran Dragic
SF: P.J. Tucker, Marcus Morris, T.J. Warren, Reggie Bullock
PF: Markieff Morris
C: Alex Len, Brandan Wright, Miles Plumlee
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Jeff Hornacek (four-year deal starting 13/14, fourth-year team option)
- Lon Babby — President of Basketball Operations
- Ryan McDonough — General Manager
- Trevor Bukstein — Assistant General Manager
- Pat Connelly — Assistant General Manager
- 2015 — Owed first-rounder (top-five protected, top-three protected through 2017, unprotected in 2018) from Los Angeles Lakers (Steve Nash).
- 6/26/14 — Selected T.J. Warren (14th), Tyler Ennis (18th), Bogdan Bogdanovic (27th) and Alec Brown (50th) in the 2014 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/14 — Made qualifying offers to Eric Bledsoe and P.J. Tucker.
- 6/30/14 — Channing Frye opted out of the final year of his contract.
- 7/9/14 — Removed Bogdan Bogdanovic from the cap (cannot sign him until July 2015).
- 7/12/14 — Traded the rights to Alex Oriakhi to the Sacramento Kings for Isaiah Thomas via sign and trade (four years, $27 million).
- 7/12/14 — Signed T.J. Warren to a $9.3 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/20/14 — Signed Anthony Tolliver to a two-year, $6 million contract (second season $400k guaranteed).
- 7/23/14 — Signed P.J. Tucker to a $16.5 million, three-year contract (third season $1.5 million guaranteed).
- 8/7/14 — Signed Tyler Ennis to a $7.7 million rookie-scale contract.
- 9/24/14 — Signed Eric Bledsoe to a five-year, $70 million contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Earl Baron to camp on a one-year, $1.3 million non-guaranteed contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Joe Jackson to camp on a one-year, $507k non-guarantee contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Casey Prather to camp on a one-year, $507k non-guarantee contract.
- 9/24/14 — Invited Jamil Wilson to camp on a one-year, $507k non-guarantee contract.
- 9/27/14 — Signed Zoran Dragic to a two-year, $3 million contract, plus signing bonus of $413k.
- 9/28/14 — Signed Markieff Morris to a four-year, $32 million extension.
- 9/28/14 — Signed Marcus Morris to a four-year, $20 million extension.
- 10/27/14 — Picked up Alex Len’s third-year option.
- 10/27/14 — Picked up Archie Goodwin’s third-year option.
- 10/27/14– Picked up Miles Plumlee’s fourth-year option.
- 12/24/14 — Traded Anthony Tolliver to Detroit Pistons for Tony Mitchell.
- 1/9/15 — Traded a Minnesota 2015 first-rounder for Brandan Wright.
- 1/15/15 — Traded Shavlik Randolph to Boston Celtics for Reggie Bullock from Los Angeles Clippers.
Waived Players: Ish Smith, Dionte Christmas, Joe Jackson, Casey Prather, Jamil Wilson, Earl Barron, Tony Mitchell
- Bird: None
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Bogdan Bogdanovic (2014-27th)
- Second-rounders: Alec Brown (2014-50th), Dwayne Collins (2010-60th), Milos Vujanic (2002-36th), Ron Ellis (1992-49th)
Amnesty: Used on Josh Childress – 2014-15, $7.3175 million
Cash Paid ($3.3 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.3 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 1/16/15)