Phoenix Suns Team Salary
Quick: Spent over the cap.
- Room: $2,814,000
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed
PG: Brandon Knight, Ronnie Price
SG: Eric Bledsoe, Devin Booker, Archie Goodwin
SF: P.J. Tucker, Sonny Weems, T.J. Warren
PF: Markieff Morris, Mirza Teletovic, Jon Leuer
C: Tyson Chandler, Alex Len
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
First-Round Player Options: T.J. Warren (third-year), Alex Len (fourth-year), Archie Goodwin (fourth-year)
- 8/12/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Devin Booker.
- 10/31/15 — Team options for T.J. Warren, Alex Len and Archie Goodwin.
- 12/15/15 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Tyson Chandler, Mirza Teletovic, Sonny Weems and Ronnie Price.
- 1/15/16 — The no-trade restriction lifts on Brandon Knight.
- 6/30/16 — P.J. Tucker’s $5.3 million guarantees for 16/17.
- TBD — Sonny Weems’ $2.9 million guarantee for 16/17.
- 6/17/15 — Danny Granger opted into the final year of his contract.
- 6/25/15 — Selected Devin Booker with the 13th pick in the draft.
- 6/25/15 — Traded Andrew Harrison (2015-44th) to Memphis Grizzlies for Jon Leuer.
- 6/29/15 — Tendered a qualifying offer to Brandon Knight.
- 7/9/15 — Renounced the rights to Earl Barron, Gerald Green and Marcus Thornton.
- 7/9/15 — Traded a 2020 second-rounder to Phoenix Suns for Marcus Morris, Reggie Bullock and Danny Granger.
- 7/9/15 — Signed Tyson Chandler to a four-year, $52 million contract.
- 7/13/15 — Signed Devin Booker (2015-13th) to a $9.8 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/16/15 — Signed Sonny Weems to a two-year, partially-guaranteed $5.8 million contract.
- 7/17/15 — Signed Brandon Knight to a five-year, $70 million contract.
- 7/17/15 — Signed Ronnie Price to a one-year, $1.5 million contract.
- 7/17/15 — Signed Mirza Teletovic to a one-year, $5.5 million contract.
Waived Players: Jerel McNeal
Unsigned Draft Picks:
- First-rounders: Bogdan Bogdanovic (2014-27th)
- Second-rounders: Alec Brown (2014-50th), Dwayne Collins (2010-60th), Milos Vujanic (2002-36th), Ron Ellis (1992-49th)
Head Coach: Jeff Hornacek (four-year deal starting 13/14, fourth-year team option)
Assistants: Nate Bjorkgren (also player development coordinator), Earl Watson, Corey Gaines, Jason Fraser (player development assistant)
- Lon Babby — President of Basketball Operations
- Ryan McDonough — General Manager
- Trevor Bukstein — Assistant General Manager
- Pat Connelly — Assistant General Manager
- Mark West — Vice President of Player Relations
- Bubba Burrage — Director of Player Personnel
- Courtney White — Director of Scouting
- Antonio Williams — Scout
- 2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2018, unprotected in 2019) from Cleveland Cavaliers (Tyler Zeller, Isaiah Thomas).
- 2018 — Owed first-rounder (top-seven protected, unprotected in 2019) from Miami HEAT (Goran Dragic).
- 2020 — Owed second-rounder from Detroit Pistons (Marcus Morris).
- 2021 — Owed first-rounder from Miami HEAT (Goran Dragic).
Cash Paid ($3.4 million max):$0
Cash Received ($3.4 million max): $0
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses, under certain circumstances.
Amnesty: Used on Josh Childress
D-League Affiliate: Bakersfield Jam (General Manager Bubba Burrage, Head Coach Nate Bjorkgren)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic — $963,000 (Unsigned first-rounder)
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 7/31/15)