|Austin Rivers (waived)||$12,000,000|
|Tyson Chandler (waived)||$11,485,000|
|Darrell Arthur (waived)||$7,464,912|
|Wayne Ellington (waived)||$6,270,000|
|Davon Reed (waived)||$1,378,242|
|Isaiah Canaan (waived)||$456,733|
|Eric Moreland (waived)||$239,035|
|Quincy Acy (expired 10-day)||$85,458|
|Quincy Acy (expired 10-day)||$85,458|
|Shaquille Harrison (waived)||$50,000|
|Emanuel Terry (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|Ray Spalding (expired 10-day)||$47,371|
|George King (two-way)|
Quick: Spent over the cap.
Salary Cap: $101,869,000
Luxury Tax Threshold: $123,733,000
Roster Count: 15 guaranteed, one two-way
PG: Tyler Johnson, De’Anthony Melton, Elie Okobo
SG: Devin Booker, Jamal Crawford, Jimmer Fredette, Troy Daniels, George King (two-way)
SF: Kelly Oubre, Mikal Bridges
PF: Josh Jackson, Dragan Bender, Ray Spalding, T.J. Warren (injured)
C: Deandre Ayton, Richaun Holmes
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
- Room Exception: $3,500,000 (De’Anthony Melton)
Waived Players: Tyler Ulis, Alan Williams, Darrell Arthur, Shaquille Harrison, Davon Reed, Tyson Chandler, Isaiah Canaan, Austin Rivers, Eric Moreland, Wayne Ellington, Jawun Evans (two-way, claimed by the Oklahoma City Thunder)
Expired 10-Day Contracts: Quincy Acy (two), Emanuel Terry, Ray Spalding
Traded Players: Jared Dudley, Marquese Chriss, Brandon Knight, Trevor Ariza, Ryan Anderson
G-League Affiliate: Northern Arizona Suns (Burt Burchard coach)
Two-Way Contracts: George King
Two-Way Daily Rate in NBA/G-League: $4,608/$528
Head Coach: Igor Kokoskov
Assistants: Joe Prunty, Corliss Williamson, Jamelle McMillan, Jason Staudt, Cody Toppert (director of player development), Devin Smith (player development coach)
Trainer: Aaron Nelson, Quinton Sawyer (assistant athletic trainer, sports science coordinator), Jeff Fish (director of performance and head strength and conditioning coach)
- Lon Babby — president of basketball operations
- Trevor Bukstein — assistant general manager
- James Jones — vice president of basketball operations
- Pat Connelly — assistant general manager
- Mark West — vice president of player relations
- Bubba Burrage — director of player personnel
- Courtney Witte –director of scouting
- Antonio Williams — scout
- 2019 — Owed first-rounder (4-16 range, top-eight protected in 2020, unprotected in 2021) from Milwaukee Bucks (Eric Bledsoe).
- 2021 — Owe second-rounder (top-35 protected) to Brooklyn Nets (Jared Dudley).
Cash Paid ($5,243,000 max): $1 million to Philadelphia 76ers (Richaun Holmes)
Cash Received ($5,243,000 max): $0
- 5/2/18 — Hired Coach Igor Kokoskov.
- 6/21/18 — Drafted Deandre Ayton (1st), Zhaire Smith (16th) and Elie Okobo (31st)
- 6/21/18 — Traded the rights to Zhaire Smith (2018-16th) and a Miami HEAT 2021 first-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers for the rights to Mikal Bridges (2018-10th).
- 7/1/18 — Renounced the rights to Alex Len, Elfrid Payton, Alec Peters and Danuel House.
- 7/2/18 — Signed Deandre Ayton (2018-1st) to a $40,379,230 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/2/18 — Signed Mikal Bridges (2018-10th) to a $17,630,685 rookie-scale contract.
- 7/2/18 — Signed George King (2018-59th) to a one-year two-way contract.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Elie Okobo (2018-31st) to a four-year, $6,121,234 contract.
- 7/6/18 — Signed Trevor Ariza to a one-year $15 million contract.
- 7/7/18 — Signed Devin Booker to a maximum contract extension projected to be $158,050,000.
- 7/14/18 — Davon Reed’s $1,378,242 guaranteed for 2018-19.
- 7/20/18 — Traded Jared Dudley and a protected 2021 second-rounder to Brooklyn Nets for Darrell Arthur.
- 7/20/18 — Traded $1 million to Philadelphia 76ers for Richaun Holmes.
- 8/1/18 — Shaquille Harrison’s salary guaranteed at $50,000.
- 8/3/18 — Signed Isaiah Canaan to a non-guaranteed one-year $1,757,429 summer contract.
- 8/31/18 — Traded Brandon Knight and Marquese Chriss to Houston Rockets for Ryan Anderson and the rights to De’Anthony Melton (2018-46th).
- 9/21/18 — Signed De’Anthony Melton (2018-46th) to a two-year $2,365,852 contract.
- 10/8/18 — Fired general manager Ryan McDonough.
- 10/16/18 — Picked up the team option on Josh Jackson.
- 10/16/18 — Signed Jamal Crawford to a one-year $2,393,887 minimum contract.
- 10/31/18 — Declined the team option on Dragan Bender.
- 12/7/18 — Signed Jawun Evans to a two-way contract.
- 12/10/18 — Signed Eric Moreland for the rest of the season at $1,080,084.
- 12/17/18 — Traded Trevor Ariza to Washington Wizards for Kelly Oubre and Austin Rivers.
- 1/10/19 — Richaun Holmes’ $1,600,520 guarantees for 2018-19.
- 1/7/19 — Signed Quincy Acy to a 10-day $106,974 contract.
- 1/17/19 — Signed Quincy Acy to a second 10-day $106,974 contract.
- 1/26/19 — Quincy Acy’s 10-day contract expired.
- 1/27/19 — Signed Emmanuel Terry to a 10-day $47,317 contract.
- 2/5/19 — Emanuel Terry’s 10-day contract expired.
- 2/6/19 — Traded Ryan Anderson to the Miami Heat for Tyler Johnson and Wayne Ellington.
- 2/21/19 — Signed Ray Spalding to a $47,371 10-day contract.
- 3/3/19 — Signed Ray Spalding to a two-year $1,601,598 contract, team option on the final season.
- 3/22/19 — Signed Jimmer Fredette to a two-year $2,186,699 contract, team option on the final season.
Free Agents (with Cap Holds)
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Dwayne Collins (2010-60th), Cenk Akyol (2005-59th), Milos Vujanic (2002-36th), Ron Ellis (1992-49th)
Note: Players can waive their trade bonuses.
No-Trade: Devin Booker (7/7/19)
Arena: Talking Stick Resort Arena
Salary and team data change quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify Basketball Insiders Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 4/18/19)